Why aren’t you doing your part to save the white race by getting married and having kids?

Why aren’t you doing your part to save the white race by getting married and having kids?

Attached: 0510CD0F-BF14-4542-AF34-6254EDF15727.jpg (1920x1280, 2.04M)

Can't find a white girl that isn't a degenerate.

You probably can't find a white girl because you're in Argentina, though they're probably more decent than you.

I find most people behave like children and have no moral or philosophical awareness. This doesn't entice me to want to bind myself to someone for 18 years when I view them as being a dead weight who is emotionally unstable.

There're plenty of white girls here, Pablo. But they are extremely entitled. There's also the factor that feminism is the norm among our women, so the majority of them would not make good mothers.
Being the devil's advocate, though, it might be that I'm in one of the most degenerate areas of my country (Buenos Aires).

Attached: 1518128301300.jpg (1080x1526, 258K)

I will do my part and have a white girl and 4 white kids. dw. I got this.

Because I'm not a 20something chad anymore. I'm fat, exhausted and miserable. The one kid that did result from my chad years has obliterated my finances. I'm completely, permanently done with women. That happy family in OPs photo could be destroyed tomorrow, at nothing more than the whim of man's worst enemy: the woman.

Attached: 1538166741833.png (600x642, 231K)

I'm trying my best to find someone suitable, already got a few candidates in the line. That said, almost no one of my friends is having kids despite being good couples and having enough cash/stability. I keep telling them the world needs more people like them but they just shrug it off and settle for small animals instead. Reeeeeee

Attached: dog vs kids.jpg (1200x1175, 282K)

Because all these saviours of the huwhite race are just LARPing. Just look at ''right-wing'' Youtubers. From TGO to STJ all of them are childless retards. Only Varg is actually serious about saving Europe.

Because women are feral animals and I have a limp dick.

children in general are a financial burden. if you get in a fight with your gf or wife, you're stuck paying child support. fuck that shit

white children are ugly btw

Attached: iu .webm (1000x991, 2.34M)

>White children are ugly

Posts a fucking Chink.

Whites , both children and adults are 1000 times more good looking than your Asian subhumans, who look uglier than fucking Niggers.

Getting married next June, we plan on having kids immediately

asians are objectively cuter due to neoteny.

Attached: [MPD직캠] 러블리즈 정예인 직캠 '여름 한 조각(Wag-zak)' (LOVELYZ JEONG YE I (982x674, 2.93M)

Most of them are not true white.

You either have some really ugly whites in USA or you're blind.

Have you ever been to any actual Asian country? Asian women without makeup are literally scary. I'm absolutely serious , they are fucking scary. How can you look at those slanty eyed (no eyelashes) , short legged bugs and say that they are cute. Niggers are more good looking than these subhumans.

I'm pretty sure you also consider whites to be the most attractive. You are just LARPing because they told you to GTFO and you lowered your standards, making yourself believe that Chinks are somehow attractive.

Brrraaaap!!!!

Literally can't find a white girlfriend. And I'm beginning to fucking hate white women with a deep, deep passion.

Based brap-poster.

I'm saving the white race by posting on Jow Forums and masturbating

Attached: 1477468475578.jpg (1200x1200, 863K)

I have 4 white kids.

And this guy is checked and correct. Asians are hideous. If I for whatever reason couldn't marry a white chick Is have looked to North Africa/middle East for a wife. At least my kids wouldn't be bugs.

Based

But disagree with that marriage plan b thing.

I'm not married yet. If my future wife is not from Caucasus or from Europe , i'd rather die childless.

But North Africans and middle easterners are certainly better than fucking Ching-Chongs or Niggers.

Attached: 1448972805914.jpg (791x619, 423K)

Fuck an arab woman your kids will look white just with a little extra hair and nose size

Why? You people want to worship niggers as gods then pretend you don't like the results? Please.

Because white men > white women.

Attached: 1534100334858.jpg (500x500, 61K)

Imagine being this retarded.

Attached: 1527696879338.jpg (680x723, 44K)

You retarded. IU is a goddess and you are memeflag faggot.

>gooklover
>talking down to anyone
Pipe down you rodent.

Fucking scum like you deserve to burn in hell.

As long as you whipe Tyrones cum from you whore wifes mouth.

Do you consider yourself White? I have heard Russian refer to you as "Chruckas"?

Awe I love you too

Attached: 1538047165264m.jpg (1024x738, 79K)

The only realistic idea I can think of regarding failed marriages is gaining custody of the kid(s). When you think about it, biologically, what is a woman's sole purpose in life? Having children. When they lose their children, they come to the conclusion that they have failed. Their entire life comes crashing down and I'm sure psychological distress accumulates. Being a woman and failing at producing successful offspring where the man instead is better at it would be a slap in the face. The only problem with this is you better pay for a damn good lawyer, I know I would if this ever happens to me.

>with a little extra hair and nose size
And a little extra self loathing and identity crisis

I refuse to have the American taxpayer raise my kids or have them be i doctrinated by the public schools. Since me and my gf only make a combined $50k a year, thats an impossibility.

repulsed by the idea of procreating and having a ball and chain leech off me for the rest of my life

>Anonymous (
>Be me 16 years old cant fucking do anything because where i live and parent is a cuckhold

Based zoomer.

I have two Aryan children with my white wife - I’ve done my minimal duty. Looking forward to a couple more. I also donate sperm as I am tall, handsome, have no genetic defects, and have a PhD. Happy to help some dykes and Brazilians have my babies.

If my wife ever leaves me, I have a bit of money and will inherit plenty so I’ll do exactly like that French guy did and colonize the place.

By “the place” I mean Africa

What are the cons of being with a woman who has a higher financial status than you?

Russians think that southern Europeans are also Churkas.

Georgians are the whitest out of all non-Europeans. this is my opinion. Visually you can't differentiate average Georgian from average Italian. It's a fact that we have many blonde and blue eyed people here but mentally we are not Europeans, we are mountain niggers.

Very slightly higher chance of leaving you for someone else or cheating. Also she’s not staying at home raising the kids and instead you’re paying someone else to raise your kids. If she makes enough, the tradeoffs can be worth it

You don't own that life, you borrow it.
There will come a time when the hole you call wife will take everything from you.

Have fun.

I... I'm too shy.

Attached: 1535305129743.png (658x662, 59K)

white women have no souls. they are receptacles for black man cum

Attached: 180520 러블리즈 cts아트홀 팬싸인회 유지애 생일파티 4K 직캠 by LA오빠 (Lovelyz (853x480, 2.73M)

this

what if you give birth to a socially retarded neet who fails to launch at 18. you will have to take care of him for life.

Attached: mpv-shot0151.jpg (1072x1906, 267K)

Pic relatard

Attached: oppression.png (1000x1000, 902K)

fpbp
based and redpilled

breeding as a wage slave is irresponsible
you don't have the means to properly raise a kid at an income under 25 thousand a year

i hate irresponsible breeders. if you have a potential school shooter/neet child, you deserve it.

>I also donate sperm as I am tall, handsome, have no genetic defects,

you're a racist sociopath. no one should have your children

>both children and adults are 1000 times more good looking than your Asian subhumans

i don't think you have seen the average white woman if you think this is the case

Attached: fat-woman.jpg (300x384, 18K)

Because the "white race" is bullshit. I'm pure Aryan, but carry multiple genes for heritable life-threatening illnesses and have a family history of severe mental illness. Practicing elective eugenics.

Kike.

Not wanting to have schizophrenic kids with cystic fibrosis makes me a kike. Got it.

>2018
>being a betacuck provider loser

>Because the "white race" is bullshit
Might have something to do with saying that, you intellectually dishonest sack of pig shit.