Graham Announces Plan to Investigate Democrats' Actions During Ford Debacle

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/09/lindsey-graham-announces-plans-to-investigate-democrat-antics-and-improper-behavior-during-kavanaugh-confirmation-process-video/

"Here’s what’s going to happen. I’m going to ask Senator Grassley to get to the bottom of how this hearing process was so hijacked, the unethical aspects of it. The slash and burn aspects of it, the effort to delay it, to abuse, I think, Dr. Ford’s trust. So, let me tell you. We’re going to start with the following concept. Dr. Ford said at the hearing that she did not know that the committee was willing to come to California to take her testimony in a private setting… So I’m going to find out why she did not know her options. I’m going to find out who in Feinstein’s staff recommended Katz to be Dr. Ford’s lawyer. It’s improper for senators to recommend lawyers to constituents. I’m going to ask if she thought she needed a lawyer as a staff member why didn’t you come forth to tell the committee about the allegation."

Attached: graham!!!.jpg (1200x628, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YiNe82ZYiec
youtube.com/watch?v=SKGdLSVYLWQ
judiciary.senate.gov/download/2018-09-29-grassley-to-doj-fbi_-referral-for-criminal-investigation
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hmmm interesting.

Finally some good news.

About damn time

More circus to placate conservatives just like those investigations on Clinton. Nothing will come out of it.

Investigate the GoFundMe payments, Graham!

More good news: one of Ford's accusers just got referred to prosecution for lying, and photos show that Ford perjured herself during the hearing.

I hope they also have the FBI investigate whom on the democrats' side was doxxing republicans.

Damn... Rosie O' Donnell calling him "closeted" really sent him off the typical neocon rails.....

Attached: 1538288215552.png (587x668, 124K)

Lindsey has been unleashed. I can’t believe how fucking based he is since McCain croaked.

Democrats strategy is falling apart. However what worries me more is the turncoats like Sen. Flake, if some republicans decide to vote no on the confirmation of Kavanaugh it will be a problem.

I think Mattis and Kelly put him in his place

I know nothing will ever top "Soaring Ted" but what nickname will Lindsey get?

watchout dems we got a poofer pitbull on the offensive

Reminder that John Mccain had black mail on Lindsey and now he's off the chain

If you'd told me a couple months ago I'd start rallying behind Lindsey Graham I would have laughed. But here we are.

That would explain
First i heard of it though

You dems really fucked up this time. Did you forget 'gay' men actually do love and forgive men. Strap balls on a gay man and get ready for some shit you've never seen before: a bitch with a dick.

i think flake did the right thing, if he had gotten in without the investigation we would never here the fucking end of it from the dems

Lindy Unchained

buuump

Attached: fiensteinmad2.png (856x629, 803K)

FBI investigation into the democrats committee members. Feinstein is fucked, fake Vietnam Repitilian is fucked, Cortez is fucked. Red October

how did ford miss out on the choice to have the comettee come to her? it was literally all over the news when her shot first came out

And find out who leaked the goddamn letter. Those bastards completely betrayed trust.

She knew
Playing dumb

If the FBI comes back with nothing, and we still can't get enough votes to confirm, I really don't know how the right will react. Republicans are pissed. Pissed like I've never seen before. A lot of them will feel like it's a coup by the democrats. I don't know how they will react.

youtube.com/watch?v=YiNe82ZYiec

Ford was in on it. She's a political operative.

She either lied under oath, or her lawyers never told her. Her lawyers will be asked about that by the FBI. This will get interesting.

Hopefully it's not too late for the Republicans to grows some nuts.

Trip.
Mcbrains funeral

Lindsay Graham used to obstruct, now he's a good little bitch
youtube.com/watch?v=SKGdLSVYLWQ
Start at around the 20 second mark. Huma Abedin tries to talk to him, notice him notice Mattis and Kelly watching him.

Attached: image.jpg (358x327, 33K)

Sauce?

/GrahamCrackers/

even if her lawyers didn't tell her she should have seen it on the news, are we to believe she was kept away from any media during this time?

judiciary.senate.gov/download/2018-09-29-grassley-to-doj-fbi_-referral-for-criminal-investigation

She was with her beachfriends bro

Kavanaughs accusers you mean

It's bullshit and Graham is calling her on it while acting like its for her benefit. The whole thing was so shoddily put together everyone involved is fucked (if the republicans actually follow up on it and demand charges)

Best redemption arc ever.

which they wont

Red November sound ant better?

Attached: Red November.jpg (1440x810, 66K)

Graham for VP in 2020?

You normie men don't know what it's like to be gay. Once you've worn geisha makeup and danced around for your fuck buddy you pretty much have to do what he says once he threatens to tell all the other guys.

I'm sure she will say she was too traumatize to watch any news or go online. She was literally shaking!
The more I think of this, the more pissed I get.

Something snapped in Lindsey Graham. And I fucking like it.

Does any law school bro know if it's even defensible that her lawyers could have not told her? Seems to me if an authority offers a deal, your lawyers would be required to at least inform you of the offer on the table.

seriously

punished graham is awesome

Feinstein and the yid lawyers she gave to Ford are really jewing this up and are going to suffer the consequences of this.

Voter turnout will be at presidential year levels. It could be even higher.

whats really important is not if they held it from her, but why (if they did)

if they did it in the best interest of their client your gonna have a hard time getting them in trouble, but if you can show they did it for someone elses gain then they are in deep shit

See the thing about this is you know every single person in the Senate knows how fucked up everything is in DC, they just play along. To think Graham has actually said "fuck it I'm not playing anymore" is very arousing

What the fuck is happening to this dude? Wasn't he a faggot just a few months ago? Did somebody red pilled him or something?

true if big

Lindsay, Warrior Princess.

McCain got burred next to his first love. Grahambo is now a woman scorded--and hell hath no fury.

She's scared of flying. Their action made her fly.
I'm thinking those jew lawyers are fucked.

HAVE YOU GUYS TRIED BOOFING YET

Lyn "I finally" Sey

His handler died. It's possible McCain failed to give a dead man switch to the blackmail proof he was probably using as leverage on Queen Lindsay.

As bizarre as things have been lately I'd give it a 15% chance of happening

Because everyone now believes that Anita Hill was a lying nigress? Dems will always say Ford was cheated out of justice. This investigation won't do anything except make the sliver of "maybe" votes in the Senate turn to yes

Up for re-election in 2020. Acting like a cuck would endanger his chances. 2 bucks says as soon as the 2020 election is over he goes back to cucking.

Attached: 1538149973733.png (770x513, 471K)

>hey I am going to continue to not do shit but pass shitty spending bills but I'm gonna make a stink about this so plebs will think I'm doing something. By the way the confirmation is a shit show because we as republicans allowed it to be. They could have just voted him in.

Attached: headache.webm (1280x720, 964K)

This, and haul Feinstein up before the Ethics Committee both for intentionally withholding the allegations from the FBI background check that she knew was taking place, and for her staff leaking that letter to the press. Obstructing an FBI investigation in order to plot a media circus to disrupt a nomination proceeding should be worth at least a censure.

but it allows the republicans to say that "they called for the investigation". it also allowed them to control the terms of the investigation

He's off one chain. Kelly and Mattis hold his leash now.

>(if the republicans actually follow up on it and demand charges)
Lel

Attached: jeff-sessions.jpg (745x497, 79K)

>Graham Announces Plan
Btw is that even worth anything? lol

Ethics committee hearings for Feinstein (withholding information from the FBI background check and leaking same information to the press) and Booker (the Spartacus documents debacle).

stop blackpilling, faggot. the investigation is going to wake up a lot of people.

Golden Grahams

proof or it didn't happen

It's really amazing how quickly after McCain was gone other republicans started deciding they could start doing whatever they wanted. In reality it's just a race to fill that power vacuum but fuck it's interesting watching them all try to trump it up in the meantime and act like they want to fight.

Lindsey 'Full Ham' Graham

it could happen, i mean the senators are fucking pissed at eachother

lets just hope the dems have sone more dirty dealings

McShit died so he’s a free woman now

This. Gay men mostly despise women, and this movement to "end white men" is disgusting and the worst thing to happen to the West in decades.

are they really doing that though?

Every one in this thread, email Sen Graham. Give him feedback. I already have. And Sen Grassley needs to hear from you too.

>dirty dealings
>dems
>hope
It was their slogan for 4 years

i don't know what's gotten into him, but this new version is much improved...now, if he could just keep his war mongering in check....

So is this Graham taking the Gowdy role over since Trey is resigning after this term? Make a good show in front of the cameras but do fuck all in terms of actually holding people accountable. I have 0 faith in the senate to actually have the democrats answer for their evil.

>2020 election is over he goes back to cucking

I'm sure he will find a new fuck buddy by them. But hopefully it will be someone who supports him instead of some Vietgolem who keeps this gem all to himself.

if the repubs also have dirty dealings they cant do much

So, has this been shipped to include the hair? Or was she already wearing the Just?

Lindsey "call the cops bitch I don't give a fuck" Graham

Attached: 1520917666525.jpg (427x300, 34K)

This
Ford just wanted to stay anonymous. She didn't have a problem with the committee investigating her claims. Feinstein kept vital information for the confimation secret until it was politically convenient.

G O O D

Any news on this handoff?

Attached: exchanging-jew-gold.webm (984x654, 2.86M)

that pussy on "her" head, tells me everything i need to know about this guy....

we also need to know wtf sheboon jackson lee handed 2 door fords gigakike lawyer

Attached: 1538268971669.gif (406x263, 1.76M)

Kek
>y'all want power? I hope ya never GET IT

I hope Graham continues this trend

Attached: 1538167856700.png (880x1130, 1.15M)

Needs to also look into the doxxing of Republican senators during the hearing, figure out which rat fink did that and put them on the highest pole in Washington.

seriously, what the fuck did she give him
it's killing me to not know

KVETCHING INTENSIFIES

Attached: 1536206457761.jpg (782x751, 281K)

IDGAF which wing of the Uniparty the crooks are from. Break Senate rules, break laws, suffer the consequences.

Leibensraum lindsey

think about it. They are struggling to get their milk toast neocon judge that McCain and Romney would have chosen and they are fucking it all up by falling into every shitty trap the democrats set for them no matter how lame it is.