Thoughts?

thoughts?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-30-09-05-54-1.png (720x960, 206K)

Other urls found in this thread:

paloaltoonline.com/weekly/morgue/listings/2001_Feb_9.entertainment.html
twitter.com/AnOpiner/status/1045855935560921088
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I thought her witnesses denied, under oath, her being at a party with Kavanaugh

>thoughts?

Yeah, don't post Twatter screenshots on Jow Forums

why would anyone trust polygraph results that happened behind closed doors

If she runs she will do very well in california but that is about it.

Should have done Trump playbook and mocked how much of a joke this is to seperae herself from masses of Dem candidates.

Kav has welcomed any investigation the committee decides to go forward with.he said this no less than 20 times

Stupid bitch committed perjury

thots

Search "duncan place"

paloaltoonline.com/weekly/morgue/listings/2001_Feb_9.entertainment.html

Ford's therapist lived in her house

twitter.com/AnOpiner/status/1045855935560921088

Big surprise, Kamala Harris is lying by omission.

She passed a polygraph test that consisted of reading a written statement and answering two questions written by her lawyer while also refusing to release medical records that almost definitely include anti anxiety meds (which are established to give false negatives on polygraph tests) given her "fear of flying". Moreover, polygraph tests only show whether or not someone believes something is true, not that it is, given her repeatedly inconsistent testimony about all related events her beliefs are unreliable hearsay in the best case scenario.

Also, while kavanaugh hasn't technically "called" for these things, he had stated clearly that all accusers should be heard and evaluated and participated openly in the entire process.

Polygraphs are inaddmissable because they can be beaten, quite easily actually.

The outside witnesses she called have denied her story, saying it didn't happen.

Kavanaugh hasn't called an FBI investigation because he's the defendant, not the plaintiff.

The witnesses she called all testified that she's a liar.

Demodogery is my thoughts. It is going to be another fun week of Kav had his friends hold women down while he cut the head off kittens&puppies, smearing the blood on the victims. Then they brought in school girl for some Spirit Cooking. Fun times were had by all.

She said her best friend was mentally ill because she didn't remember.

>thoughts?

I think that anybody posting a social media screencap and one word as a thread should be perma-banned along with anybody who bumps them

took a lie detector test on their own terms which isn't even valid in a court of law. also the FBI is compromised which makes the fact the dems are begging for it seem super sketchy

FUCKING THIS
MAKE THIS BURGER A FUCKING JANNY

Isn't there video/photo evidence of this woman sexually servicing people to get her positions in politics? I hope she runs for president.

>medical records
>implying a professor of Psychology would even need a prescription for anxiety meds

soruce?

Stop raping her with facts.

>polygraph test
2 questions
She testified she had a series of questions
She lied under oath

>Isn't there video/photo evidence of this woman sexually servicing people to get her positions in politics?
Supposedly yes.
But until I see it, it is just an accusation like the whole Brett Kavanaugh eye raped me once thing.
I was also thinking about it that even if it was brought up during the election, the Dems would somehow make it into slut shaming is bad. And you would hear the endless her body her choice garbage.

What is her point? That this implies guilt?

A real polygraph is videotaped. Playing pretend doesn't count, even of your allegations are playing pretend

This
/endshitthread

They did. The Dems were counting on Republicans not calling their bluff.

More fake news with no evidence

>Moreover, polygraph tests only show whether or not someone believes something is true, not that it is,
They don't even test that, they test whether you get stressed when answering questions or not with the assumption that if you stress more when answering a question you're lying. Its why you can't give polys to victims of traumatic events since they can be basketcases about it if it happened recently enough and polys aren't admissible as evidence, because the flip side of this is that some stone cold fucker can say whatever they want and it reads fine.

>passed a 2 question polygraph, which are inadmissible, asking her if she's lying and nothing else
>called for witnesses who all deny Ford's claims
>called for an FBI investigation into a 36 year old case without providing a single piece of evidence

Agreed, it's indeed fairly straightforward.

Attached: 1491047179844.png (512x424, 214K)

Dumb bitch even said she took the poly the same day her grandma died

It's like she's trying to prove to us that she's retarded

Attached: Share a coke with Brett.jpg (1024x748, 88K)

Polygraph tests are not considered evidence by most courts because of their high chance to err. They teach you this in statistics

>polygraphs are inadmissible
>all her witnesses testified that she's full of shit
>how the fuck is the fbi going to investigate something that happened at an unspecified location and at an unknown date over three decades ago? interview Ford's witnesses that all say it didn't happen a second time?

would an fbi investigation change anything when democrat leadership said 23 minutes after Kavanaugh's nomination that they were going to fight his nomination with everything they had?
when the fbi comes in a week and completely clears Kavanaugh, will it change Kamala Harris' vote?

didn't take a polygraph test

Attached: 1469807499387.gif (278x206, 3.08M)

This

All witnesses denied knowledge, the polygraph tests was only 2 questions that were along the line of "is any of your testimony true" and "did you made anything up" or something stupid like that

I had a poly in the military

They asked me almost 25 questions

First 5 were simple stuff to be used as a baseline (what is the day, what is your name....etc.)

The fact that she was only asked 2 fucking questions raises a red flag

Kamala Harris should be burned at the stake like the disgusting fucking witch she is. Those are my thoughts.

So witchcraft is it? Well since we're in the court of believing unsubstantiated allegations if she's innocent then surely God will spare her from the flames.

She's mentally ill herself

>and given the Committee the results

The R lawyer mentioned in one of her questions to Dr Ford that audio and video recordings of that test were requested, but not provided. Why would they provide only the results but not the audio or video recordings of this "long" and "stressful" polygraph test? Dr Ford testified that she assumed she was being recorded because there was a laptop set up in front of her.

There is one still shot of her taking this test floating around in the media. Why did they provide this to the media and not to the congressional committee?

"I'd like to call witnesses to prove I wasn't at a party 35 years ago. I'd just like to know which party, which year, whose house and what time. So I can ask people who were there if I was there. I also have no idea who was there, because I wasn't there."

WHY WON'T HE CALL FOR A WITNESS!