Reminder muslims will win again

Reminder muslims will win again

Attached: khabib nurmagomedov and conor mcgregor face off.jpg (2000x1334, 374K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NmNGYVJlz6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=rnG99oCxcW8
youtube.com/watch?v=JFBjeDCsC_s
youtu.be/kehdzOWq2J8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How come there aren't a lot of fighters from the middle east? You literally have to put your faith in an ethnic Russian.

They're both niggers

Attached: ivanka-trump-nipples-white-shirt-rex-2-ftr.jpg (620x349, 171K)

nigger of eastern europe vs nigger of western europe

nurmagomedov is ethncially avar doe

Wtf is up with their ears?

Not exactly sandniggers still

I've heard black fighters talking about this and they all consider khabib to be a "white guy"

I just beat the fuck out of a muslim and slapped his father yesterday. I might go back and slap the shit out of the hooded bitch that shat him out later today.

They were all scared as fuck seeing how they have nobody to back them up. I beat the son so bad he might stay in the hospital for awhile.

I'm sick of seeing the hoods these bitches wear, im going to let them know that if I ever see that bitch wearing a hood again, her son's gonna get it twice as hard.

Also going to slash their tires today on the way to work just for the fun of it. They should leave.

it's called a cauliflower ear - it's a boxer thing

>weak leaf has never wrestled in school
I'm not surprised. This is what happens when your ears break from being pushed to the ground and it gets filled up with blood

youtube.com/watch?v=NmNGYVJlz6Y

Not so sure this time.

Looks yucky

Khabib's a scary dude, but he's got some holes in his striking. If Conor can slip a left through it and ffs, stay off the ground, he's got a solid chance of winning.

youtube.com/watch?v=rnG99oCxcW8

caucasians are their own sort of thing racially speaking, not europeans nor middle easterns

youtube.com/watch?v=JFBjeDCsC_s

Pull that shit in the US and get shot, and rightfully.

Ok,Joe Rogan.

Jesus fuck you can see her nipples through her clothes, is she even wearing a fucking bra?

youtu.be/kehdzOWq2J8

Feel free to let youtube take you on a disgusting ear draining ride.

bump

did they ears survived

Khabib is a European arab mix though. He looks more European than arab.