Sociologists Explains Why Uneducated White Retards Support Trump 'They share his prejudice'

>We find that Trump’s supporters voted for him mainly because they share his prejudices, not because they’re financially stressed. It’s true, as exit polls showed, that voters without four-year college degrees were likelier than average to support Trump. But millions of these voters — who are often stereotyped as “the white working class” — opposed Trump because they oppose his prejudices. These prejudices, meanwhile, have a definite structure, which we argue should be called authoritarian: negatively, they target minorities and women; and positively, they favor domineering and intolerant leaders who are uninhibited about their biases.

>We find that Trump’s supporters voted for him mainly because they share his prejudices, not because they’re financially stressed. It’s true, as exit polls showed, that voters without four-year college degrees were likelier than average to support Trump. But millions of these voters — who are often stereotyped as “the white working class” — opposed Trump because they oppose his prejudices. These prejudices, meanwhile, have a definite structure, which we argue should be called authoritarian: negatively, they target minorities and women; and positively, they favor domineering and intolerant leaders who are uninhibited about their biases.

archive.li/VOl1y

Attached: IMG_20180930_115010.png (1080x1369, 710K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reviewjournal.com/crime/shootings/report-las-vegas-professor-shot-himself-in-arm-to-protest-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why did you copy and paste the same paragraph twice?

Dumb nigger

>supranationally mandated racial replacement is not authoritarian
Conflation of globohomo with liberty is one of the most upsetting lies they tell.

>they support Kavanaugh against unproven accusations because they also don't believe the unproven accusations against Trump

I haven't been this energized since the election. They're digging their own graves.

Attached: Graham Awakened.jpg (640x579, 75K)

>(((Sociologists)))

Don't try to stop them, help them to go. Have the left moving so far left and so fast they can't turn back.

>>We find that Trump’s supporters voted for him mainly because they share his prejudices, not because they’re financially stressed. It’s true, as exit polls showed, that voters without four-year college degrees were likelier than average to support Trump.

interesting it's almost as if the republicans are the party of emotion and dogma and democrats are the party of logic and reason. the average republican voter is clearly less intelligent than the average democrat

>>supranationally mandated racial replacement is not authoritarian

you think the government is forcing white women not to breed with white men? that is entirely white men and women's fault if they're not making babies.

Let them go further, make them think they have won just like in the last election.

T. Someone who thinks Guam might tip over

Attached: 1535975211383.jpg (750x1334, 114K)

>sociologist
Opinion discarded

so kavanaugh was a trial judge sentencing minors to juvenile detention and trying them as adults for the same rape crimes he committed. isn't the law supposed to be applicable to the white man as it is to everyone else?

>5 years to get sociology major
>"please explain why trumps supporters side with kavanaugh?"
>"coz they agree with him"

fuck this gay earth

Another Absolute smear disguised by pseudoscience. What the Fuck Leftists, are you all insane? It's almost as if they want some pissed-off or violent response to smear more and more....

So the average Trump supporter supports the guy Trump selected to be a judge because Trump selected him..? Man I wish I had a 6 years worth of degrees in a soft-science with hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt to be able to formulate that thought.

>For educated liberals, it’s reassuring to think that white voters who pulled the lever for Donald Trump were simply making a mistake, and that they would have done better if they had better understood their own interests. The implication is that, if liberals do their job properly, the less educated will be better educated in the future. Once they learn a few basic lessons, they’ll make better decisions.
>This paternalism – I can’t see another good word for it – irritates Trump’s troops and aggravates their hatred for “cultural elites” and “political correctness.” Trump himself, meanwhile, has reasons of his own to brand his base as “working class.” He’s praising his white loyalists as makers, not takers; workers, not shirkers; and just below the surface of that praise we can easily detect many lurking stereotypes.
>In other words, the main dividing line isn’t education or age or marriage, but prejudice. Millions of people in every category who shared Trump’s biases voted for him; and yet, at the same time, millions of other white voters, in every category – less educated, more educated; male, female; younger, older – voted against him because they disagreed with him.

This is an eye opening revelation for them.

Impressive, deep analysis that surely couldn't have been done by everyone else paying attention 5 fucking minutes after the election. Someone pays money to these retards for this monkey work. Unreal.

Attached: 1535103521715.jpg (1200x667, 129K)

Reminder that sociology is not actually a science.

>that they would have done better if they had better understood their own interests

The ole "we know whats best for you"

>(((sociologists)))
honestly curious to see the market research that goes into this shilling or whether it even exists. seems like a zero sum game to me.

>sociologist
You mean the people anthropologists make fun off?

This
Also, not being subjected to 4 year left wing political indoctrination correlates with voting preferences, you don’t say

The replacement is mainly done through immigration, and has little to do with breeding rates.

on average a white person will pay into the system more then 500k in their lifetime while a minority will receive more then 10k

if you don't think they arent subsidizing shitskin families and penalizing whites your wrong

Hating nogs and spics is not prejudice, its common sense based on life experience. Postjudice would be a better word for it.

>let destroy all those manual labor jobs with outsourcing and Mexicans while we teach your kids to hate their ancestry and religion
>for your best interest goy now those plastic chinese toys were cheaper!

(((sociology))) is bullshit. It was literally invented by Karl Marx and the members of the Frankfurt School think tank to subvert western society. If you major in sociology, you are basically paying tuition for 4 years to learn how to be a communist.

This whole argument falls apart if you don't think prejudices are bad.

Mass immigration and open borders is a form of racial replacement.

((((((((sociologist))))))))

>Millions of people in every category who shared Trump’s biases voted for him; and yet, at the same time, millions of other white voters, in every category – less educated, more educated; male, female; younger, older – voted against him because they disagreed with him.

Yep, a doctorate in sociology worthy observation.

>Uneducated White Retards
Stay mad kike.

Attached: too-educated-to-make-$35k-a-year.png (1164x408, 362K)

post pic of david smith's nose pls

Sociologists shoot themselves in the arm during school hours to protest trump. They’re batshit insane

reviewjournal.com/crime/shootings/report-las-vegas-professor-shot-himself-in-arm-to-protest-trump/

>>supranationally mandated
>>racial replacement
lol who's forcing you to do whatever, as if you started to give a shit about supranational stuff all of a sudden

Had a Sociology professor who one week gave us the ol drool about race not being real then the very next week told us about the DNA ancestry he did. Dud's a chubby ball of estrogen. I didn't pay much attention to the lectures and still got an A.

Why would they need to force them, if they can convince them instead? Much better optics and brainlets like you will defend them because "muh free will".

Testing, please ignore - Cuck

I'm glad your nation is dying, you deserve it SOOOOOOOooooo much. ;)

Eat shorts

(You)

>lol who's forcing you to do whatever
>force is bad but cultural subversion is A-OK
lolbertarians.txt

>be jew
>also a mad scientist
>”what happens if...”
>take nigger from nog tank
>take white female from nord tank
>place both in experiment tank
>keep them separate by a wall of glass
>nigger gets right up on glass, sniffing hard
>white female stays in far corner
>”why doesn’t it want to breed”
>subject white female to days of conditioning guilt and positive reinforcement
>return it to experiment tank
>white female is now raising her reproductive organs, exposing them to nigger
>jew schintestz removes glass separation
>”moishie, record the observation that after psychological repression of group preference, the white females natural desire to be violated becomes its predominant instinct”

>Sociologist
Yeah okay.

Attached: 1538261714159.png (846x911, 653K)

(((sociologist)))
That's quite a beak on Dave.

>gave us the ol drool about race not being real then the very next week told us about the DNA ancestry he did

We all have our hypocrisies, eg I might tell the kids to go to bed early but I stay up late.
But how the fuck does a hypocrisy THIS BIG not get noticed?

Lame... I have a degree in sociology. Every last drop of anything to do with sociology is an opinion. It’s an art degree, opinion art would be another way to look at it.

Sociology traces its roots to communists at the Frankfurt School.

It like feminism is just a vehicle, to indoctrinate the impressionable into believing more Jewish lies.

May the lord strike down you and all the rest of the wicked.

What about those of us who are (((educated))) in Jewish universities but have broke the conditioning and side with Kavanaugh???

Retard Leftists.

Retard Leftists.

In other words, whilst Hillary shilled exclusively for minorities, Trump shilled for whites and he got their vote.
This doesn't surprise fucking anyone. Saying they're "prejudiced" is just a fancy way of downplaying our concerns over and over again. It's not that minorities need to change, it's that AMERICA and EVERYONE in it needs to change.
God, these people are disgusting.

>Sociologists Explains Why
any reason why a guy from a field that can't replicate any results gets to run his mouth?

>voters without four-year college degrees were likelier than average to support Trump.

Indoctrination.

Sociologists never explained anything successfully. They're politically motivated pseudoscientists.

>share his prejudices
... Not automatically assuming a guy is a rapist when theres no evidence, witnesses or corroboration is sharing a prejudice?

????????????

>entirely men and women's fault
>get an abortion, goy
>vote for globalism, goy
>aren't niggers cool, goy?
>don't you need antidepressants and mifepristone, goy?
>the environment totally doesn't make self-destructive decisions a superficially rational choice, goy
>that's all you; jews don't exist, goy!
>you did this!
>YOU DID THIS GOYIM NOW DIE ALREADY

The difference is he isn't on trial because Ford refuses to try and bring this to criminal court. Why are you people so retarded?

>the law
>kav hasn't been convicted or even charged
>0 evidence from one lady who literally researches and sells abortion drugs
>obvious 11th hour delay fuckery
Please, tell us more about halacha, Chaim.

Now we just need to aim these sociologists at Israel!!!

This case wouldn't even make it to criminal court, it's so obvious she's a complete liar and a halfway decent defence attorney would rip her case in half.

he hates us, got it

Reminder that sociology isn't a real science. Every sociology and psychology class I've taken has begun by discussion why "it's totally a science, we swear guys!" Sociologists don't follow the scientific method. They rarely conduct experiments and therefore cannot prove anything. All they do is collect data, look at it, and then reach a judgement based on their own biases.

Attached: 1493159585591.png (396x385, 132K)

Projection off the charts

Liberals show authoritarian traits, low empathy, and uncooperativeness

Attached: 0I0flHa16.png (949x874, 289K)

Imagine being this stupid

Attached: LE5.png (652x913, 542K)

Forget how she acts, she has no evidence. There are more witnesses saying he wasn't there than there are witnesses (zero in fact) saying he was.

Mental masturbation for Leftists who like to feel superior.

This isn't news to anyone. People mostly voted for Trump because they're racist, xenophobic, or misogynistic. These attitudes are firmly on the wrong side of history, and it's our duty to condemn these harmful views and re-educate the masses if we're to achieve a diverse, equal, and inclusive country. Some white people are of course just too stubborn or stupid to see the light, but there will be enough new Americans to counteract their prejudices.

Yep. It's just an emotivist, reactionary backlash against the inevitability of globalization by people who aren't smart enough or hardworking enough to benefit from it - historically coddled beneficiaries of colonialism and genocide.

what gets to me is that the Trump retards fail to notice that rich white guys like Kavanaugh are the types that look at them with disdain. We've seen this type of asshole before -- the country club type, looks at anyone who is poor with contempt. And they think, "this guy is going to have my back". Yeah, right.

> that they would have done better if they had better understood their own interests
Why is it always the uneducated social science Baristas voting like Wall Street who talk the most about voting against your interests?

>wrong side of history
>our duty to re-educate the masses
>new Americans
>inevitability of globalization
>aren't smart enough or hardworking enough to benefit
This barista's been reading Soviet literature on the job. Nice buzzwords, bud, how much you owe on your student loans?

STILL doesn't realize it was about the economy, the economy never recovered for the working class.

you can go to any working class bar and talk to some old timers about all the bullshit that happened post NAFTA.

shit like retirements getting wiped out by some fucking financial scandal or getting 5 days notice that the plant is moving to Mexico after working there for 30 years. the working class got thrown under the bus by the democrats and then this guy comes along 20 years later and says I'm gonna bring jobs back and punish the assholes that did this to you.

Attached: 1538281160147.jpg (886x504, 56K)

>puts out non stop propaganda of race mixing, promotes diversity where it's not needed regardless of weather it is good or not without evidence of either.
I would say they are trying their damndest while trying to not get caught or accused of such. Overt where they can, and covert where they can't.

Attached: estonia.png (577x588, 524K)

Zero dollars. I got a scholarship because I'm actually intelligent, hence why I'm a Progressive.

>rich white guys
Oh, so this rich (((white))) guy is okay then. Jews totally have your back. Are you Jewish?

Attached: belanoff.jpg (918x723, 105K)

They're literally just that stupid. I'm a Social Work major looking to become a probation officer but holy fuck the SJW indoctrination I have to persevere through to get the required degree.

>scholarship
>still thinks that pays for all the bills
That scholarship for being a nigger wjp cam tie his shoes? That seems to be the bar for intelligent niggerkikes these days.

Hey dumb fuck, he's obviously trolling you.

I have no trouble paying bills, dude. Why can't you understand that most Progressives are educated city people who want to care for the global poor and right historical injustices?

>trolls
>doesn't know about poe's law
[THIS IS WHAT LIBERALS ACTUALLY BELIEVE]

>Sociologists explain
>Sociologists

Opinion discarded.

It is what they actually believe but he isn't one of them. Stop being retarded.

this has nothing to with what I've said -- I'm sure you've meet the type of rich asshole I'm talking about? If you went to college in the south or east coast, you'd know who I'm talking about. I'm talking about he rich preppy pieces of shit in frats, etc.

>no trouble paying bills
>right historical injustices
Tell me about your scholarship and how it pays for your cost of living. You a nigger athlete? Because those are the only full rides.

I want a venti chai tea latte with whipped cream and sprinkles. On the double!

Liberals don’t understand that you can’t have egalitarianism if you just allow minority groups to take advantage of majority groups in both welfare and crime. Period

They won’t tell blacks to stop murdering each other and get a job while they tell whites they are evil for categorizing blacks as murdering welfare queens. This makes whites angry because they are being shamed for what they perceive as an obvious injustice and it excuses blacks to keep acting as they do.

Can I have my sociology degree now?

I have a friend that got her masters in social work, suddenly the most cock hungry woman I have ever known becomes a lesbian.

What you said is absolutely correct so it must be racist.

I graduated years ago, I'm not sure why you think I'm black or serve coffee. I'm a white male. Plenty of schools give near full-rides to talented students.

>Liberals don’t understand that you can’t have egalitarianism if you just allow minority groups to take advantage of majority groups in both welfare and crime. Period
It's called atoning for historical injustices. Blacks are entitled to welfare to make up for slavery and segregation. Discrimination against white people is needed to achieve equality.

I’m a sociologist.

I’m voting republican to support trump because I would rather have my children grow up in an empire than in a post industrial globalized shithole.

>hello fellow white males
>i am totally one of you
>i vote for things that hurt white males
>never mind that i'm only white when i'm not jewish
>goy, quit fucking posting truthbombs so we can slide this thread

MIFEPRISTONE
>MIFEPRISTONE
MIFEPRISTONE
>MIFEPRISTONE
MIFEPRISTONE
>MIFEPRISTONE
MIFEPRISTONE
>MIFEPRISTONE
MIFEPRISTONE
>MIFEPRISTONE

Attached: pajeet.jpg (1024x975, 221K)

I'm not Jewish.

So their crime rates are excused because shit 150 years ago? Good luck getting people to accept that. Oh wait, you can’t. So you’ll just call them all racist. I’m sure that’ll work

Post your 23&me

this

This is not a criticism though. Being racist is good. I wish Swedes were more racist on average.

>So their crime rates are excused because shit 150 years ago?
Because they're poor and hated by society due to irrational historical prejudices, so they lash out against society.

How many millions voted for Trump because they didn't like the false narratives about police, women's pay, etc?

The answer is right there but they can never fix that because 50 percent of the population love new left/tumblr talking points.

Or maybe they're poor and hated by society due to their crime rates.

>make post that liberals won’t tell blacks to stop murdering and robbing
>liberal comes around and start they can do whatever they want because [excuses]

Thanks for proving my point, faggot

>Its not bad when we do it
Also white nations together decide to replace the replacement demographic, so that becomes okay? I need OP to say it's okay. Please consent. Wait, consent has nothing to do with this.