How can mutts and rusgoloids say they won the space race when we germans inveted all the tech they stole later?

how can mutts and rusgoloids say they won the space race when we germans inveted all the tech they stole later?

During World War I, Germany used the principles of a long-range cannon to build the Paris Gun — a grotesquely big cannon that could bombard Paris from about 75 miles away. The shells fired off from this big-ass gun were capable of reaching the stratosphere, the first time human-made objects made it that high. That was a great achievement
GERMANY WON THE SPACE RACE AND FINISHED IT BEFORE YOU THIRD WORLD NATIONS COULD EVEN START IT

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-30 German rocket is 1st to reach space, October 3, 1942.png (568x670, 361K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_H._Goddard
youtube.com/watch?v=ndaPZG7nAyE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

chinese had the first chemical rocket

I thought first rocket science was done in the us

Chinese have been around 2000 and they contributed nothing. Too soulless to have an original idea I guess. Fucking insects.

Germany managed to put a man in space but he never returned.

checked
they're the result of mixing all the asian varieties into a soulless mixed mutt race.
Same thing is going on in Europe right now but with a worse class of genetics

It was I think it was a guy named Robert Goddard, Germany's shit is reductive and derivative.

>GERMANY WON THE SPACE RACE AND FINISHED IT BEFORE YOU THIRD WORLD NATIONS COULD EVEN START IT
Space race ended with our boot on the moon and sovereign claim recognized by all peoples of Earth, read a fucking book. Good job helping with the first fucking bit though you wretched forest kike.

Attached: 1527880654554s.jpg (187x250, 6K)

Why are you still occupied? Is it because you’re all cowardly faggots afraid of Americans?

the US started a global pact that no country in the world could take any claim on the moon... so i think it was all for nothing
occupied?...
then why are we still doing trade with iran and north korea even after your third world country said everyone doing trade with them gets sanctions...???
you occopie nothing cuckmutt

operation paperclip bitches

and nowadays nasa says they don't have the knoweleghte and technology anymore to land people on the moon....
you subhuman americans got from us some prime german genes but at the end you destroeyed it all like always...

Totally fair question. Kind of just seems like America was destined to draw the finest of the European stock to contribute to some sort of pan-European greatness. Of course, it was always a mistake; mixing ethnicities is never good for cohesion and a Good life for citizens, but it was what it was. Then we imported the dregs of the world, and now we’re Bruce Springsteen belting out Glory Days while we collectively wait for the world to burn. Again. God I love 2018.

put some people on mars first and you can be the winner of the space race

hi krautbro
i am amerikan* and I tell people this all the time and explain this and it pisses me off that they dont know and dont want to believe the truth:

the only reason America won the space race against the USSR is because our German scientists were better than their German scientists. NASA owes so much to Werner Von Braun and his team, and since he's "one of the good Nazis that can help us accomplish our goal" he never had to deal with any Nuremberg trial stuff or getting executed or jail time or anything...

current USA has no backbone and stands for nothing, and even though the military might is there to wipe scum countries like ir*n and north k*rea off the map, cowards and liberal policies will prevent it from ever happening
all the brain trust of smart old white dudes are dead and gone
their children's children are squandered wastes of genes
no one joining NASA has to be held to the same standard as they did in the 50s

>how can mutts and rusgoloids say they won the space race when we germans inveted all the tech they stole later?
By winning the war

oh i forgot
by amerikan* i meant (born in ameriKa, not the America that I was told about which doesn't exist and I will never truly know, but the amerika we have today)

also forgot that the first nasa rockets were basically glorified V3 rocket designs (which would've entered the war given more time / production / resources / not-being-bombed-the-hell-out-of-constantly)

friendly reminder that the first jet planes were also German

and now NASA is literally paying the russians to send their people into space to the non-american space station lol

like 1/5 of all americans here are germanboos and i love them then the rest are american anglo poster who post muuh german destroyer of europe ect..
i welcome people like you to get heim ins reich

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_H._Goddard
>in 1963, von Braun, reflecting on the history of rocketry, said of Goddard: "His rockets ... may have been rather crude by present-day standards, but they blazed the trail and incorporated many features used in our most modern rockets and space vehicles".[73] He once recalled that "Goddard's experiments in liquid fuel saved us years of work, and enabled us to perfect the V-2 years before it would have been possible."

The first jet planes, helicopter, stealth jet, ballistic missile, cruise missile, spacecraft and gyroscopic navigation (auto-pilot) were all NS inventions.

Attached: 639f6862fa052a53ca7b94f6e760c7d34f94ec09facb1248d8693f8be4c4d5ed.png (500x439, 38K)

I like northern suffolk as much as the next guy, but the first jet planes were german, dude.
Heinkel He 178.

Also obviously the Messerschmitt Me 262 was the first jet *fighter* but there were other experimental prototypes before that (Bell XP-59A for example)

yes, that doesnt take anything away from von braun though really - goddard had great ideas absolutely, but its not like von braun only copied goddards stuff

>redefining what "reaching space" means to suit a political agenda
>2-ton pos still flew a ballistic path to the ground
>barely had the range of an airplane
Going to space = infinite range, because you actually build up enough velocity to make at least 1 orbit.

>they invented guns, rockets, crossbows, paper, silk, and the compass
>"MAN THOSE STUPID INSECTS CAN'T INVENT ANYTHING!!!"
the ignorance and retarded blind hatred of the average stormnigger
truly they earn the "nigger" in stormnigger with flying colors

>in the middle of a world war
>”focus on space
>lose everything

>be in the middle of the longest largest global dick measuring contest since 1900
>focus on space
>win

>2 tons
It weighed around 13.8 tons.

>Space race ended with our boot on the moon

This is Fake News from 1969.

Of course not, von Braun lived a long life and accomplished much that he deserves credit for. I only brought up Goddard as way to disprove those who point to the V-2 like it was the starting point and that "America would have never made it to the moon without Germany."

Yeah? Go fucking watch how China is and try to say they aren't insects.

Where's the lie. Its true, the German advanced most of the science to make landing on the moon possible. Now find a way to get rid of all the shitty brown people you let into your country and we'll stop laughing at you. Let this Ami help you with a phase you should know..."Auslander Raus!!"

Attached: laugh001.jpg (600x414, 254K)

I have many Chinese friends
they're pretty normal
watching webms of people dying isn't a freaking form of education you simpleton
and you try growing up in a country of over a billion population for several decades
it isn't surprising they lack concern when people die
not saying it's good but it doesn't make them insects you dumb moron
they have souls and dreams and ambitions just like everyone else

t. Chang

But there's literally so many they look at 50 people dying like small change

Goddard did the first work on liquid-fueled rockets in the 20s and 30s. Von Braun and other German scientists took his designs and improved upon them in designing the V2, and then (in turn) were brought to America to lead the development of the American missile program in the 50s and 60s.

Ironically one of the last things Goddard did before his death in 1945 was to inspect a captured V-2 rocket. He remarked that the designs were incredibly similar to his own, but greatly improved upon.

Whoops, forgot pic

Attached: goddard-1926.jpg (2400x2946, 896K)

yes this is true, the nazis were the first ones to send an object to "space", so it's also true that they won the "space race"

Danke mein Kumpel. Wir sind jetzt und im Zunkuft Bruder, Ja?

Die Ratten - Gas sie

>Nazis reach space
And now they are cucks

Space is not a sprint, it's an endurance race. The winners are the countries still actively doing shit.

Interesting aside, went to a talk from a speaker from Marshall presenting an update on propulsion development. One of the highlights was how NASA is incorporating 3D printing to rapidly accelerate and reduce the cost of part development. Once 3D printing is fully optimized and implemented, they estimate it will cut mission development times and costs in half. NASA could potentially double its science mission output over the next decade.

>Maresyev
>get the Lavochka

the nazis were still the first ones to send a human made object into space, and that is totally obscured from history books
sorry you lose
and I don't even like nazis

Bla bla Fritz. Even Norway have a more advanced space program than Germany. We just reached "space"

youtube.com/watch?v=ndaPZG7nAyE

it's either germany ( europa) or america choose wisely

>le unfortunate ID

>sorry you lose
I fully admit the Nazis got shit into space first, but as I already said - it's not a sprint, it's an endurance race. It doesn't matter who did what first, what matters is who's still actually doing shit, and right now the only real contributors are the US and Russia. The EU does a pitiful handful of science missions, but is little better than India or China these days. Russia is still regularly putting people in space and the US has about a hundred active planetary science and deep space missions.

Americans had the best tanks in world war 2.

the eu space agency puts shit in the space constantly and that since many decades... you are a moron

this

>ID says cuck

Attached: cry for me.jpg (239x211, 8K)

>ID snowcuck

Fitting. From this day forward all Canadian posters will be known as snowcucks

i agree. its like when people say america invented the first nuclear weapon even though german and british scientists had research sold off to the americans with their dispensable funding to rush it.

based answer

>germany ( europa)
>Europe = Germany
Kozhedub is warming up his Lavochka

Canadians are leafs already. Leave "snowcucks" for the Scandinavians

t. butthurt mutt

>Germany won
And then they didn’t

>not being a nigger is an insect

the absolute state of (((western civilization)))

>lost both world wars
>still in denial

...so when the aliens arrive, they're going to land in Peenemünde?

>collaborated in both
at least you're not in denial, my friend

Because America was literally made by Germanics. They are the foundation of our great country, and quite literally, the country was built upon their backs.

> What about slaves user?

Slaves were literally cotton pickers, no more. The country was built upon the backs of hard working, Protestant, Northwestern Europeans.

No. Germniggers are sub-human animals.

Krautniggers stole British Jet engine patent, you cretin. And goddart's works.

Chinks didn't invent shit.

America was made by Anglo-Saxons, not Germniggers.