Is there a Kavanaugh GoFundMe?

If not, why?

Can we start one? I'm unfamiliar with the process. I would donate.

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/09/30/grateful-dead-bassist-phil-lesh-donated-10000-to-christine-ford/

Attached: Kavanaugh7.png (726x780, 917K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8PN451C3m0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It would get banned

I'll be pretty grateful when he's dead.

I highly doubt they would ban a Kavanaugh GoFundMe.

Get groupies high and fuck them. They think they are famous to their daughters. Yeah, No one gives a shit what comes out of his mouth.

I would donate if one existed.

you can tell this guy reeks like a pile of shit just from the picture...

Wasnt the Darren Wilson fundraiser shut down?

there was one put up this morning....

This gofundme shit is giving direct financial incentive to accuse political celebrities of rape. I wonder what could go wrong?

Theoretically if you were an asshole, you could start Go fund mes for these bullshit cuases.

Once the money came in you could use the float to make a really tidy sum even if you legitimately distributed the money for its stated purpose.

I mean if you pulled 100,000,000 in donations and invested on margin at 10x if you could float 1 year before divestiture you could theoretically make 100,000,000 profit in one year.

Nice fraud scheme that is gray area legal.

>I mean if you pulled 100,000,000 in donations and invested on margin at 10x if you could float 1 year before divestiture you could theoretically make 100,000,000 profit in one year.
show me the 100% return no risk investment you speak of

if you get a realistic sum like $300,000, you could leverage that into a pretty penny. nothing like what you stated though.

Ford's lawyers said at the hearing that they are working pro bono
Why does she need a GoFundMe?

Why is the left so massively retarded?

There already is one. It surpassed 300k last night.
www go fund me com/ support-brett-kavanaugh

Or a Mark Judge go fund me. Sounds like the guy has serious health issues and now he has to hire a lawyer on top of that

I wonder if Jerry would have approved

Bump

Absolutely not. Jerry just cared about making music (well, and getting high too), and didn't give a shit about politics.

>Is there a Kavanaugh GoFundMe? If not, why?

No, because Kavanaugh doesn't need to be paid off for his actions here as covertly as possible.

How many passed out groupies has this guy molested? Now would be a good time for accusers to come forward.

Attached: drunk4.jpg (450x250, 34K)

He's gonna be getting that sweet SCOTUS paycheck soon. $255,000 a year. That's gotta buy a lot of good craft beer, while your watching a Nationals' game. They must get sick benefits too.

Attached: Untitled.png (1238x916, 500K)

kavanaugh is extremely rich and from an incredibly wealthy family.
ford is also rich but not nearly as rich as kavanaugh. kavanaugh is also pretty powerful.
it would be similar to starting a gofundme for trump.

An audience of 50,000 showed up to see Willie Nelson and Beto O'Rourke in Texas. It's so awesome to see America finally dumping the GOP!

VOTE EM OUT!

Attached: beto30.jpg (813x538, 73K)

Confirmed lefties are the rapistas

GRATEFUL DEAD IS CIA

youtube.com/watch?v=8PN451C3m0w

Attached: yeah theyre spooks.jpg (214x170, 23K)

Phil Lesh is a high ranking freemason

Definately not. Jerry loved shooting funz too.

"My name's Uncle Sam I'm in a rock and roll band"

NAMBLA members

>drug addict donates to a brainwash cause
i am shocked. SHOCKED

Satan did 911

To pay for the protestors, and the pro bono lawyers expenses. Also to put it in the DNC coffers, because the reality is the party is broke, despite claims they have seen more donations.

This is most disappointing.. I listen to old Grateful Dead concerts almost every day...
but these guys are beholden to their cult members who are all raving SJW ultra liberal loons.

Attached: jerry008.jpg (396x478, 28K)

I know, feels bad man. First rule, avoid the opinions of musicians who make music you enjoy. They are usually beholden to (((them))).

Please continue to enjoy historical phil bombs

I remember after the Hult Center shows in '83 walking out of the Hilton across the street with friends Phil was in the restaurant having breakfast, Becks and Scrambled eggs? We shouted;"Hey Phil!" he shouted back; "Hey!" . All my illusions gone.. lol

One time I went to a bookstore in Brookline,MA where he was signing his book. There was a long line of very stinky hippies I walked past the line , looked at Phil and kept walking.. I'd seen about 100 shows between '81 and '88 I didn't need to grovel for a signature. Ultimately I bet its the influence of his wife..

Attached: gd83-09-04.jpg (2907x1863, 624K)

Link?

>5 days
heh, pretty good
/support-brett-kavanaugh

>nothing to gain
11 days

Attached: Image 2018-09-30 at 3.03.35 PM.png (1318x682, 482K)