How come the English have stood on equal footing as Europe's greats despite having such a small population?

How come the English have stood on equal footing as Europe's greats despite having such a small population?

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_England.svg.png (1200x720, 725)

Jews

Naval power obviously

Can't march armies across the water

>stood on equal footing as Europe's greats

>get btfo by romans
>get btfo by germanic raiders
>entire history is dedicated to loosing to france
>have no chance against germany had it not been for USA and Russia and France
>lose the empire, russia kept its
>now leave the EU and pretend you're equal
ummm
nice ocean boarders and coal reserves you got there
sure "stood on equal footing" when you didn't have to fight any mongols, or when you didn't have to fight any arabs, or when you didn't have to fight any turks, or when you didn't have to etc etc
>oh life is suffering it's always raining here
yeah i bet your crops hate that, oh wait they fucking love it

Attached: the muslim mayor of london.jpg (640x481, 68K)

I thought the majority of Jews migrated there in some time after 1600.
I'm not English. But why do you lie like that? Did some brit cuck you?

no lies shlomo, enjoy your purchase of palestine
but we don't speak english because of the english (hint: it's because of the americans)

Attached: 1404487023211.jpg (466x522, 89K)

But the Americans speak English because of the English. So do you by proxy. Where does this hate of Britian come from?

They haven't. The Romans fucked them. Scotland is the only country in Europe that has never been conquered.

Attached: thistle-blue.png (2317x2368, 91K)

>I thought the majority of Jews migrated there in some time after 1600.
they did, but there was still a healthy mercantile population at various times throughout the Middle Ages that loaned money to the Crown/aristocracy. after 1600 was when they would stop getting routinely expelled and when banking became a stable institution.

White privilege

But Scotland was.

Attached: 220px-Gal_nations_edward_i.jpg (220x350, 21K)

>where does this hate of Britian come from
no hate, but no reason to like them either

Attached: 76i16fJ.jpg (2516x712, 464K)

Your ancestors were used as sex salves by the turks lmao

But you lie about their history here. Do you dislike them so much because they look down on you?

is this your attempt at being "on equal footing"
if you believe i've lied, you might wanna point out what is it that i lied about, and attempt to correct it. unlike jews i can't read peoples minds

Attached: 1525355603903.jpg (1836x798, 300K)

sea

Romans didn't fuck the English, the English benefited from the Romans by taking over when Rome collapsed. The Romans fucked the Britons.

>entire history is dedicated to loosing to france
>have no chance against germany had it not been for USA and Russia and France
>lose the empire, russia kept its
None of these are true
>sure "stood on equal footing" when you didn't have to fight any mongols, or when you didn't have to fight any arabs, or when you didn't have to fight any turks, or when you didn't have to etc etc
No major lasting European nation did since the 1300s.

he's right though

we're sitting peacefully on our island inventing things like liberty and the industrial revolution, good or bad, at least our aristocrats are, while the rest of europe is in a constant churn

based poseidon, thank you

The UK's history is nothing but riding on the coattails of greater civs before it and LARPing as Romans (much like Germans).

The only people it managed to fool with its greatness is shitskins and jews, who've now moved their businesses there and will constantly spout memes to the world about how great it is there but it's all just jewish COPE.

that's a nice picture

I used to say that sort of thing a lot

you should know at least that a great number of people who voted for brexit think it will get rid of blacks, that's actually how stupid they are, i am not joking

meh

all your ideas are actually our ideas

i'd rather larp as a roman than be a 500 lb mexican as well

hip hop is cool i guess

fucking funny

Pretty much, I mean they got their own European-sized country in the form of an island that only ever had to concern it's self with naval invasions post unification. UK was basically proto-America, blessed by the gift of geography that few of it's peers could ever honestly hope to have a chance at surmounting.

Attached: 1526332712713.jpg (560x881, 408K)

Banks

Early Mutts (Romans/Celts/Vikings, then Anglos, Irish, Scottish, Welsh, Franks, French) with enough Naval population to be excellent at moving on the cheapest form of travel until the 20th century, the sailboat. Strict hierarchy and strong national narrative. Capable records and basic information gathering. Homicidal sociopaths enjoy a sporting fight, not just ripping open throats at night, so population can, generally, identify who to avoid without bringing panics. Enough inland territory to produce foods for large army. Capable imaginations offering narrations of likely future outcomes allowing advanced planning.
Willingness to slaughter tens of thousands without keeping records, because savages don't have names anyway.

The bank system only changed after they became a major power who could defeat France.

At the same time may be a better way of stating it. Anyway, the import of sand-niggers and niggers from across the globe gave them that army.

>Britain LARPing as Romans
An Island given its name by Rome, its personification given by Rome, its capital city founded and named by Rome

>When Roman Britain was divided into four provinces in 197 AD, two were called Britannia Superior and Britannia Inferior. Britannia is the name given to the female personification of the island, and it is a term still used to refer to the whole island.
>In the 2nd century, Roman Britannia came to be personified as a goddess, armed with a trident and shield and wearing a Corinthian helmet. The name Britannia long survived the end of Roman rule in Britain in the 5th century and yielded the name for the island in most European and various other languages

If anyone larps as Rome, its the USA

Attached: Britannia.jpg (597x796, 77K)