Dr. Ford saw Mark Judge at a Safeway in 1982...that didn't exist until 1986

I know we are not supposed to EVER inquire into the credibility of the accused, but I am a Maverick and refuse to comply.

Attached: l4CBKVx.jpg (1072x1316, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/9/28/17914308/kavanaugh-ford-question-dodge-hearing-chart
pastebin.com/TH8Sf0Hd
archive.is/cnwMp
cbsnews.com/news/brett-kavanaugh-hearing-mark-judge-responds-to-christine-blasey-ford-testimony/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safeway_Inc.
twitter.com/asymmetricinfo/status/1046372825987207169
libgen.io/search.php?req=mark judge&lg_topic=libgen&open=0&view=simple&res=25&phrase=1&column=def
egov.maryland.gov/BusinessExpress/EntitySearch/BusinessInformation/F02229219
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SMOKING
U
N

This whole thing was bullshit, that doesn’t matter, they’re out for blood and won’t stop til they get it

Attached: F8DE5345-2D46-4B03-A59F-0D5BBC901841.jpg (1024x1004, 210K)

smoking sun

Youre stupid as shit OP, Judge wrote in his own book that's where he worked in summer 82, hopefully that's a wrong memory on his part and you're right, but you seem like a dumb fuck OP

mods delete for swamp gas.

I keep seeing this picture but imma need sauce she ever said it

>using a camera to take a screenshot

Attached: 1486771108974.png (466x575, 323K)

Can smoke even occur in space?

A SMOKING SUN GUISE!

Whatever the fuck that image is, it is not speaking specifically about the location in question.

Possibly a different corporation operated the same store earlier in the 80s.

When did she take poly graph ?

When did she sub mit letter ?

Why the delay ?

obviously to show it's not doctored

the 1980s were dope

Attached: About Us History Over 85 years 760x582.jpg (760x582, 135K)

Bump

Letter 7/30

Poly 8/7

I guess Ford was dumb enough to trust what a recovering alcoholic wrote in his fictionalized account of his youth

She probably used his book as a roadmap to flesh out her story

you know i can doctor a shot in photoshop and then take a picture of the screen with my camera right?

It doesn't prove anything and it's retarded.

because digital photos cant be changed?

False. Look at Mark Judge's book more closely. Mark Judge said he worked at a "supermarket." He never mentions the word "Safeway."

In fact, Ford may have concocted this allegation from Judge's book, then forgot Judge did not actually name the supermarket.

Exactly. You get it. I hope Collins and Murkowski do too.

It’s weird how you’ve read the book

this

THIS IS HUGE, GET IT TO FUCKING GRAHAM

I haven't read the book, I've seen reporting. Attached screenshot is from a WaPo article.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-30 at 12.12.29 PM.png (544x287, 60K)

I heard there was a personal conflict involving her or her parent and Brett or his father as a judge regarding bankruptcy .

Also I heard that her students said don’t get on her bad side.

Also I heard she got the building permit for the door in 08 not 12.

Also I heard that it’s common for psychiatrist patients to manifest traumas from long ago.

Also I saw her yearbook that they were a gaggle of whores and it was funny. Something about doing a decummification they did to the boys in the pool at a party or summin.

Also I heard a pga golfer said you don’t want to interview me regarding her.

Also how come nobody is interviewing anybody about her character or past behaviors?

Also why does she talk the way she does, can she be taken seriously ?

Also why does everybody say she sounds credible?

What is the constant coaching of counsel?

What did that shady fat black bitch that’s a congresswoman from Georgia give that envelope to her counsel for and then have a guilty as hell look about herself ?

Mark judge needs to be interviewed.

Why is kavanaugh denying that he was a heavy drinker , or rather neglecting the fact.

Can nobody find nothing on this lady ?

They had to be doing the same process with all other candidates as well , lining up other professor fords to polygraph their metoo stories involving them, can’t we find out who was doing this ?

It had to be the bald dude receiving the letter from said shady fat black bitch, we need to dig up some info on him. He’s the ring leader.

Attached: 2010BF42-7907-43CC-92C6-7C45EA092E8C.png (640x1136, 703K)

absolutely this
she used Mark's fictionalized version of his life to make her story seem as corbarated as possible.

we need to dig into each claim and see if it comes up in Judge's book

Attached: 1538153597538.jpg (1158x660, 76K)

When was Brett Kavanaugh first floated as a potential nominee , his name thrown into the hat. Because she said that’s when she first came out, I thought that was a hot minute ago.

Attached: DFAC7E11-C6D9-4246-A0E8-4DE521736E37.jpg (3264x2448, 1.49M)

here's an easy to navigate transcript (ignore the obvious smear attempt, the UI is useful)

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/9/28/17914308/kavanaugh-ford-question-dodge-hearing-chart

Everybody knows it is a BS story. It is only a few loud leftists who seem to make it real and seemingly have a large following. Get out and vote well

Is this book online somewhere?

just like that other accuser wasn't sure who dickslapped her in the face until a bunch of lawyers helped jog her memory

This could be crucial. Of course they found the book whenever they decided to pull dirt on kavanaugh and used this for the first gold mine .

A list of buyers for that book would be interesting wouldn't it?

full transcript

pastebin.com/TH8Sf0Hd
archive.is/cnwMp

Then why does Mark Judge say he worked there you fucking retard

This

>I know we are not supposed to EVER inquire into the credibility of the accused
you mean the accuser? and also, since when? have you ever been in a trial? scrutinizing the credibility of the accuser is like defense lawyering 101

Unironically this

That being said, I am a corporate lawyer and it's not entirely uncommon for smaller corporations to have seriously fucked up their registration requirements before coming to me. I've seen many idiots trying to sell corporations that don't actually exist, or haven't been registered in 6 years, or whatever. It's also entirely possible that (and I know nothing about Maryland corporate registries so take this with a grain of salt) any of the following are true:
>predecessor numbered company was renamed in 1986
>idiots didn't register until 1986
>Safeway Inc. in Maryland was based on a shelf company which amalgamated with another in 1986, prior shelfco/numberco was registered until then
>etc

So without more I would not trust the corporate registry documents. But it certainly seems like this is the most likely option given that she's fucking lying.

Along with fucking trump himself Lindsey graham all of fox fucking news talking about how “credible” she is. It’s a crock my man, you can tell by the inflection of her voice she is a mental case. A liar not worthy of any credibility. His life is a witness to his truthfulness. Tho is he is kind of going a little to hard in the white angry bitchy mode.

it didnt become a safeway until later probably.

may have been some other super market.

TUMBLING DOWN

Attached: 1491499880688.png (1920x1080, 891K)

End of this article. cbsnews.com/news/brett-kavanaugh-hearing-mark-judge-responds-to-christine-blasey-ford-testimony/

It was probably just a store that got bought out by Safeway.
Another thing is, she (her lawyers) could've just read Mark Judges book. If he got it wrong, then she would've gotten it wrong. How long was she in the state for after the alleged attack? Would she have known it was turned into a Safeway? Could be interesting.

I heard it live bitch.

well if these kavanaugh allegations have shown me anything it's that libs can cause smoke to appear out of thin air

it's not a trial. her credibility means dick

>Also why does everybody say she sounds credible?
Because appeals to emotion work on leftists, it’s their favorite way to debate

Judge says he worked at a grocery store, he did not mention Safeway specifically. Ford, however, did.

why do retards like OP think a picture is a proper substitute for a source, like a link

Apparently the book is actually hard to find.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-30 at 12.23.45 PM.png (908x376, 63K)

>Judge wrote in his own book that's where he worked in summer 82,

lol pulling facts from a fictional book...........

Attached: 1451365750714.png (327x316, 81K)

check libgen

Even the failing NYTimes wouldn't run the Ramirez story. They still have a smidgeon of decency and credibility left.

i know it's not a trial but i am not getting where this supposed precedent of "don't question the credibility of accusers" even comes from, here in america no matter what someone accuses the first thing in any normal person's mind is "is this nigger for real?" not "oh i believe them 100% because they said something so it must be true durrrrrr [drooling on self intensifies]"

Ford would have been in college out of town by the time it became a Safeway in 1986

Which means it's very likely that she read Judge's fictionalized book where he said he worked a Safeway in 1982 (instead of what the store actually was prior)

2012 when Romney was running. Which convenient coincides with her bizarre 2012 TWO DOORS remodeling couples counseling story.

Mark Judge never said he worked at a Safeway. He said he worked at a supermarket. Never named it. Ford added this, maybe accidently.

Are the old phonebooks online. This could be proven pretty fast.

I decided to check myself and it's there.

I'm certain her beach friends have a copy

Attached: 1538100519268.jpg (196x154, 2K)

>She probably used his book as a roadmap to flesh out her story

Yup.

The feds will likely ask Safeway to search records for his name. Then she might be fucked.

Attached: 1537573118792.jpg (500x336, 17K)

Ah, false alarm, after all.
>Safeway, Inc., is an American supermarket chain founded in 1915.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safeway_Inc.

Try listening to the hearing faggot

How dare you not believe women!!!!!!!@I!&GR*FWVKIUTYGVWBFI&KWFTGYKWJMFTIKG&FEGUH

Attached: sdjucgfdasfgh.jpg (593x992, 86K)

So he only worked there for a few weeks? That's kind of interesting. It wound be nice to know which weeks specifically... Help with the time line.

It's a trial in the court of public opinion. If the "verdict" is enough to condemn him there should be some conseqence if the allegations are made purely to slander.

The only Maverick to have existed was John McCain. So, you can fuck off.

In other words Ford is basing her story on his book? If true.

I'm gonna need a link on that

Holy Cannoli

>it's weird that anyone would do actual investigation of relevant information to one of the biggest scandals in political history

Nigger nobody is arguing Safeway existed then, they’re saying that store wasn’t a Safeway till 86. Local grocery stores get take over all the time by chains

>made purely to slander.
Impossible, you would need her on record saying she's going to bury Kav intentionally.

Have you never had a grocery store change owners in your town before? And rebrand to whatever conglomerate bought it?

>not a single amazon review written more than two weeks ago
these idiots are deranged

I thought they said it was an ebook anyway at the hearing, are these people just retarded?

Also
>Data Entry Clerk made a mistake when entering old records

twitter.com/asymmetricinfo/status/1046372825987207169

Supposedly the book doesn't say where he worked

Could it be that he worked at another location, and while the Ford backers were putting this together they overlooked this little detail?

Attached: fiensteinmad2.png (856x629, 803K)

So fucking lazy
libgen.io/search.php?req=mark judge&lg_topic=libgen&open=0&view=simple&res=25&phrase=1&column=def

ket.
My job was simple. People would leave their grocery baskets against a rail in front of the store, then pull their cars around. I would then sling their groceries in the car, sometimes get a small tip, and then wait for the next car.
It was a nightmare. Invariably I would be hungoveror still drunkwhen I got to work at seven in the morning, and I spent most of the first hour just trying to hold myself together. I had stopped eating breakfast a year earlier, so I didn't have to worry about trying to keep food down after a bender, but sometimes I was so toxic from the alcohol that I would have the dry heaves. Luckily the bathroom was a private room in the back of the store, and I often managed to recuperate there unnoticed. Or I would sneak into the patch of woods behind the store and rest for an hour, usually getting back before anyone noticed.

Attached: 1528748138661.jpg (800x597, 44K)

Best not to give them ammo in the war against women narrative just before an election. Best to call their bluff and see what they do.

It's not in the transcript

Attached: hoXVVme7.jpg (600x600, 33K)

you don't "get wrong" your places of employment, especially if you're writing it in a book

Quality questions

Attached: Wasted Tales of a Genx Drunk Mark Gauvreau Judge Amazon.com Books.png (1474x1036, 283K)

this

No, once it gets run somewhere else they will plaster it everywhere just like they did with the pee tape memo

it's been scrubbed recently but the reviews of her instruction from her students are archived and they basically say she's a real stuck up bitch who sucks at teaching

Kav was adamant the whole book was fictionalized and the time discrepancy proves it.

who cares, you bigot. Probably a mistake anyway. Fucking rape sympathizer

Read the wiki. Safeway had a hostile buyout, and crashing and burning in 86. They went private that year, and began purging stores left and right. You don't open new stores during that period.

>Safeway's national presence was now reduced to several western states and Northern California, plus the Washington, D.C. area. Altogether, nearly half the 2,200 stores in the chain were sold.
1990s

It's gonna be a perjury trial when they realize Dr.Ford lied under oath

Then she should have called it a “local” grocery store if she couldn’t remember the name. Calling it by the name of a store that didn’t exist yet ruins the entire integrity of her testimony

>egov.maryland.gov/BusinessExpress/EntitySearch/BusinessInformation/F02229219

First
No

Second
She would have called it by it's original name

This makes sense. I live in the same town my father grew up in and he calls many stores by their former names that have been named actually named something else for at least 30 years.
There is plenty of other BS to nail her on.

Fiction is now evidence

Attached: Image 2018-09-30 at 1.37.05 PM.png (846x948, 163K)

Checked.