Democrats are fucked for 2020

Democrats are fucked for 2020.

Attached: Capture.png (1123x861, 146K)

>1 post by this id
This is what a slide post looks like

they need to be put up against the wall and shot to shit then their corpses incinerated

shills out in full force

>1 post by this id posting 1 minute after the thread
This is what a bot post looks like

It's going to be Regan '84 teir.

Washington state will definitely go red in 2020 for Trump
Digits confirm

It all comes down to gibs. So far trumps job growth has been primarily in the food service sectors. wages are still stagnant. even the farmers are turning on trump now.

>3:33

Don't know about that, but it will definitely be closer than it was last time

Attached: 2016 vs 2012.png (959x2382, 219K)

Shit demographics are truly fucking up Texas and Arizona

Trump only got 16% of minorities to vote for him in 2016 and 57% of whites. Currently 25% of minorities say they will vote Republican in 2018, and about 30% of minorities say they approve of Trump. If Trump gets 60% of whites and 25% of minorities in 2020 he will win the majority of the popular vote. More importantly is that he will likely carry colorado on your map, and new mexico will be a toss-up.

What's even happening in Georgia? Is Georgia also getting spiced?

as it stands now, which Dem has the best chance against Trump? Biden is the only name I can think of to run

Attached: 1hw2j9.jpg (623x466, 25K)

>even the memeflags are shitposting on Trump now

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-27 RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval.png (859x585, 58K)

>red Texas and Florida
No

GZ, AZ, and TX will be blue at this rate. WI, MI, IA, and OH can stay red though
blacks

Biden or a no-name similar to Obama in 2008. Harris is Hillary-tier, and the rest are jokes

strange. i don't recall being polled.

>Texas
>red

Colorado won't vote for Trump. He's disliked by every type of person. I've even heard blue collar white guys shitting on Trump. The only place in the state where he has any real support is on the eastern plains near Limon. Out there you'll see farmers with giant Trump signs on their property.

cuckservatives+niggers.

I'd enjoy that but it'd be a big depopulation. Forced labor with reeducation is better for the economy

Communists aren't people so they can't be polled

Attached: 1538289036125.png (1355x1371, 107K)

That is never going to happen

Utah wtf are you doing?

more realistic battle map

Attached: 2slcRiC.png (774x610, 82K)

>even white men dislike Trump!
>t. telling the truth and totally authentic

Sure

What the hell, Utah?

Why?

I doubt anyone was polled. The truth is it's all disinfo designed to manipulate and fool you.

Cucks are fucking up TX and AZ. Romney got 61 million votes in 2012. But Trump flipped 9 million Obama voters. But Trump only got 63 million votes. Ergo we can deduce that 7 million Romney voters did not vote for Trump.

Probably

a cuckservative third party candidate took 20% of the vote

Prior to the Kavanaugh hearing, I was skeptical of the idea of a Red Wave. After it, I'm having difficulties seeing the Dems hang onto what little advantage they have.

>NH tossup
>"my map is realistic teehee"

Naw you're a faggot

God willing.

>2020: Trump wins popular vote AND college vote
Imagine the rage. Spiking the white vote even harder

Attached: LEADUP2016.png (813x602, 78K)

My fellow republicans, why even bother voting anymore?

Mormons are essentially children who believe that if we bring in brown people, those brown people will want to be frens and convert to mormonism. Therefore in their delusional minds this means Trump is keeping out future mormons.

butthurt shitlib detected

I dunno about that, but talk to any working class person in Seattle lately and you will find amazing consensus on a. fuck city council and b. gas the homeless. We'll see if it produces any change in voting patterns.

mcmullin

It all depends on Trump, there are plenty that will simply refuse to vote for him if the wall isn't built by 2020. You don't get to give the jews a blowjob at every opportunity and piss on your base then expect to get re-elected.

None. Biden looks good on paper but would get completely slaughtered by scrutiny. Their best shot would probably be a random jew but nogs are NOT going to turn out for a jew.

The only way I see the Dems having a chance of winning is if they run Sanders or Webb, if they’re stupid enough to run Kamala Harris or Cory Booker they will lose even worse then last election.

RED COLORADO BABY MEME IT

Attached: Praise_Kek.jpg (608x767, 117K)

I'm not trying to be demoralizing, I'm just being realistic and observant.

This is what I think midterms would look like if it was held today.
I'm sure democrats still have a few cards to play, but the same with republicans.
GOP also has the fisa warrant that will probably drop late next month.

Attached: midterms.png (804x616, 57K)

DUDE
Webb will never be nominated. Sanders won't be either due to butthurt Hillary supporters
>Manchin and Donnelly losing
You sure about that?

Trump has done a lot for WV and got them pretty fired up last night. I can see it going red.
Indiana might be a toss up, but who knows.

>Webb will never be nominated
He’s the only moderate from last election cycle who has some centrist appeal so they’d be stupid not to consider him.
Sanders has way more youth appeal for the demcucks even though I personally think he’s the worst option. Personally I’d rather Webb over any of them but I think Harris will win the nom unless they get some out of left field anti-establishment nominee.

If anyone wants to add some input about their state go ahead. I like to hear the general vibe in the air.

Webb isn't willing to cut his own penis off and mandate white-subsidized reparations, so the progressive wing will never allow his nomination

Das it mayne.

Attached: 1501728265804.jpg (601x410, 66K)

>so they’d be stupid
Who do you think we're talking about here?

If you were to force me to make picks, here's what I have for you

Attached: Capture.png (1129x847, 132K)

Colorado needs to find a way to get republican Californians to move there. Right now it's all faggot leftist going.
At least now that California has dude weed, they won't move there for that.

KEK trump and whoever the dems shit out both have the same master instead we should unite the alt right into the 4 Reich and save the west.

Attached: THe proprt goed to heaven.jpg (900x477, 63K)

>tfw live in Maryland

I think trump has to do another rally in Montana and West Virginia right before midterms to help fire up the voters and swing it.
I can see Nevada and Arizona going blue though.

Joe Manchin and Rick Scott never lose. I'm not sure about ND and MO though. They could very easily go blue. We have a lost of close races here

bump

Ron Paul 2020

Attached: Ron_Paul,_official_Congressional_photo_portrait,_2007.jpg (1189x1491, 978K)

Arizona democrat

Attached: 27749863_883397821870296_6244689141611100986_n.jpg (415x764, 36K)

Nah. It would be perfection. I wouldn't have to send my kids to work in a place where niggers have made the idea of minimum wage dishonorable and they could learn things like work, saving, planning and budgeting before they go out into the world and acquire debt to (((bankers and lenders))).

No more spics!