Reislamizing Europe

European spy required, Jow Forums's Muslim guy here, I will move to Europe and I have a dream that I'll convert the average European into a lite version of Islam, Christianity is weak and Hitler liked Islam, What is your advice?
>irreverent track
youtube.com/watch?v=v5t3X1mt3es

Attached: c5U2S1si_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20K)

>Lite Islam
There's no such thing. All muslims are radical, or at the very least sympathize with radicals.

Delusional.

up

Is this Egyptian shitposting

Europe needs a better religion than some faggot jew abraham religion like muslims. It needs to embrace the true religion which is Hinduism.

will never work and about 50% of your people lose their faith completely once they're here
80% are shitty muslims that will drink and don't pray
do you want to know how many muslim girls i've fucked? that's the price you pay for invading our countries

How many virgins will be on offer with diet islam ?

Attached: 4106675.jpg (171x171, 6K)

Where's Australia when you need to teach a lesser nation a lesson in shitposting?
Egypt is so pathetic even Finland or New Zealand will suffice.

>Flag
>pooposting
Checks out.

Islam already is the fastest growing religion and women and children in Europe are very low percentage of immigrants and many Latinos act like Muslims.

>What is your advice?
our advice is that you kill yourself

as much as you want

>lite version of islam
lite fee tezak ya khabees

litak matklmtsh

Fuck off Patel.

>a lite version of Islam
so literally taqiyya. Nothing new.
Be sure that everyone you convert has no idea Islam has a death penalty for apostasy until it's too late.

anta sufi aw qibtee?

Go to Europe and preach the truth.

>islam-lite
dude, the hardcore shit is the only appealing part of it. The rest is just a niggerified version of protestantism, lacking either the aesthetics of catholicism or the domination of the natural world in protestantism.

no music, no booze, no pictures, no fun. Islam is gay as shit if they aren't blowing each other up.

Attached: checheny.jpg (640x360, 47K)

Europe is largely pagan, Christianity was "paganised" in order to fit with the wishes, whims, attitude and personality of Europeans. Just like the Japanese, the Europeans are largely materialists and rationalists. They do not have time for the Abrahamic religions. The average European lives to satisfy the pleasures of the flesh and body, eating, sleeping, vacationing and making love. You cannot convince the European to believe in a life after death because the European does not believe in these concepts.

Attached: 1533587304880.jpg (1400x787, 156K)

>this guy thinks pagans were materialists and rationalists

the late protestantism that characterizes western ethical/religious thought is extremely far from historical paganism my dude. The sort of "proto-rationalists" that existed in pagan nations were loathed as atheists.

If I convert to islam, will i get a qt Muslim wife?

>aesthetics of catholicism

Attached: 1460259675104.png (482x552, 342K)

>funtime

I should could have a fun time with those two cheeks

If you are handsome yes.

and a real muslim

Western Pagans were the biggest hedonists the world has ever known. The image of the Germanic barbarian with his insatiable lust for maidens and roasted wild boar is well known. Only in Eastern pagan religions was this concept of humility and the necessity to supress your worldly desires

might want to google stoicism, hans

Attached: typical germans.jpg (634x843, 75K)

Europe was never islamic

I get weird dreams like that, do you also dream of being chased by a carrot?

Sadly it ll happen.
Not cause your religion is strong, but cause the powerfull people have sharpened your religion with war and poverty and terror into a new seed for inquisition.
They ll use it to kill feminism and keep the people down.
And it ll work, for a time.
Last time it went on for 1000 years, give or take.
I am guessing that this time it ll go for like 100 years ( we have more culture ).
But, a friendly advice: if you think that ANY religion is good nowdays, wake the fuck up.
The ethical concepts initially preaced are usually good, but the powerfull soon turns it into an instrument of control of the masses ( fear ).
It happened with cristianity ( started good, went into power, got corrupted into inquisition ), and it ll happen with Islam dude.
We already seen this shit.

Attached: 1538061445107.jpg (3538x3424, 1.76M)