How is Kavanaugh innocent? He has been accused by multiple people and was known as a drunk when he attended Yale...

How is Kavanaugh innocent? He has been accused by multiple people and was known as a drunk when he attended Yale. It doesn't take an einstein to know what people do when they're drunk.

Attached: kavanaugh.jpg (1175x800, 78K)

He's not innocent, and anyone without autism can tell he was sperging out at the hearing because he was so nervous.

I'll take a page from your playbook. It doesn't matter if he's innocent or not, it only matters that he is going to fuck leftists over for the next 50 years.

Literally all of their witnesses say it never happened.

Attached: 4y7k7.png (610x377, 55K)

This. If you're accused by more than one you are guilty. There's no way several people would lie

>There's no way several people would lie

Attached: marx_zero_euro_bill.jpg (1024x608, 138K)

If one accusation has 0 credibility (Ford's actually has less since her own friends speak against her), and another accusation has 0 credibility, and a third accusation has zero credibility...

0+0+0=0.

>He has been accused by multiple people and was known as a drunk when he attended Yale
But can you prove he did it? No, no you can't

Especially at a point in time where the country is heavily divided, and a sizable segment of the population has been brainwashed to believe that they must stop, by any means necessary, a literal Nazi takeover of the United States. Absolutely no way anyone would lie under those circumstances.

>best buddy Mark Judge says it didn't happen
>the rest can't remember the "party" because they weren't the ones assaulted
>multiple other former classmates have spoken out against his drinking habits
But sure, keep listening to Shannon Bream. She's a real hard hitter.

PEOPLE RAPE WHEN THEY'RE DRUNK. THERE YOU HAVE IT IF YOU GET DRUNK, YOU'RE RAPING.

True. I know (((Dr))) Ford was riding the cock carousel on Franklin street all through her college years.

Attached: 1538253617536.jpg (1080x1001, 358K)

NO Evidence, corroboratuons or circunstancial evidence, if you dont know what evidence is use duckduckgo to dind out

If you're on a jury and you have all this as your evidence, do you declare him guilty? Probably not, no.
But if you're an employer and you hear all this, do you hire him?

TO DRINK IS TO RAPE
STOP RAPING WITH YOUR SIPS

People like you are so moronic. You think drunk frat boys are the #1 rapist when in actual thats probably one of the least likely groups to rape. Real rapists are niggers, spics and other assorted low intelligence low agency high time preference people, NOT yale students.

Didn't Dr. Ford claim to have been an alcoholic between high-school and college? Was she raping others all of those years? How do we know she's not still an alcoholic? Can the FBI subpoena her bank statements to see if she's no longer frequently buying/consuming alcohol?

35 years clean
6 FBI background checks, none of the recent accusations ever surfaced
trustworthy enough to coach an all girls basketball team

Innocent. Until. Proven. Guilty.

>how someone acted when they were in college determines how other people acted toward them when they were 15

A technicality like this is all the Dems have to run with.
Sure, let's let witch hunts determine our politics and proceedings. Let's set a precedent that anyone can cook up a baseless accusation to take down political enemies with absolutely no recourse. #believewomen

I had no idea being a drunk in college was proof positive someone was a gang-rapist at 15.

Attached: 1538237390569m.jpg (1024x1016, 104K)

You know how people get when they're drunk user.

Do you know how frequently fraternities are found to date rape women? Not to mention the general sexual competitiveness or, you know, the fact that they invite women to their parties specifically to get them drunk enough to fuck more easily. Kavanaugh aside, thinking fratbros aren't rapey is a retarded and sheltered viewpoint.

All of her witnesses say it didn't happen.

ALL of them.

Including her best friend.

Attached: 1538145873999.jpg (462x469, 41K)

If he demonstrates himself as capable and the accusations have no credibility then sure.

How would anything have surfaced if no one had reported their assaults yet? I'm trying hard not to take a specific stance here, but use your fucking brain.

Tbf she did abandon her best friend to a pack of rapists.

Attached: 1538073885735.png (598x723, 152K)

I'm just asking what you would do in their position.

>what people do when they're drunk
Go to sleep??
No seriously, what? That's what I do!

there is a difference between being shitfaced drunk at 17 and having an awkward sexual encounter, while living a productive life trying to do good than being a serial gang rapist.

the girl had 1 beer, she left easily. he was blacked out drunk. he didn't take advantage of her obviously.

this is what we wish we could say openly, but can't.

shit thread

Chrissy only drank one beer she remembers

Attached: krissybeer.gif (340x255, 3.55M)

I do know. I was in Greek Life. There were three reports made to the police in the four years I was there. There is infinite messaging to tell young women they need to report this, and multiple supporting campus groups. 20+ fraternities, hundreds of men, three reports.

Get bent, shitwaffle.

No, they say they don't have any memory of it.
This is like those neckbeards who don't understand what a plot hole is. Someone NOT doing something isn't a hole.

Yeah but she was likely drunk too. Why is the female exempt but not the male?

CHILDRENTHISISBAIT.JPG
OP IS A FAG

Well when all the witnesses for the alleged victim all say the victim is completely full of shit, that might tell you something.

>pinned her down and covered her mouth with his hand while she was trying to escape
No, he's probably not a gang rapist, but what she's claiming (regardless of its veracity) is clearly a crime.

Literally what I keep hearing from people about Kav, so turnabout is fair play, yes?

VOTE NOV 6

> they have no memory of anything like this happening
> HA! Checkmate! That, like, totally means it happened because one person DOES say it happened!
Imagine being this stupid.

>claim
>no proof
>womp womp
sry claims dont hold up in court on their own

rapes USA for 8 years

Attached: beeerobam.jpg (500x312, 39K)

>3 reports in 4 years
>likely more unreported
So what the fuck are you saying? If that rate is consistent every year, the odds of a fratbro attempting sexual assault are significantly higher than that of the average person.

Like how kavenaugh did not sexually assault Ford? She was a drunk 15 year old that got felt up by Squee. Laughed it off and continued being a drunk slut for years afterwards.

No, that's
>how someone acted when they were in college determines how they acted when they were [younger]
which is more fair.

There's a reason why the sun now sets on the British Empire. Your minds are now weak.

>if someone drinks a lot, they're a rapist.

get the fuck outta here with that shit. i'm sick and fucking tired of this narrative. trying to spin it that he gets black out drunk and doesn't remember raping girls...

I didn't say that. I'm saying it doesn't mean it outright didn't happen. Nice extrapolation, though.

i dont think you know what veracity means
sage

If Ford doesn't remember anything from the party how does she know she was raped?

>the left is the party of degeneracy amid vice
>the left is masquerading as puritans
You think people can't see through this? How dumb do you think people are.

Set a sane and rationale precedent and uphold justice, not give into mob rule. There are logical and moral imperatives to confirm him.

> there were probably a ton that were, like, unreported, because, like, it’s still the 1960’s
Bzzt. Wrong. You don’t get to invent hundreds of cases that don’t even get reported. This was a very liberal campus that required all fraternity members to go through date rape prevention courses. All three men even accused of sexual assault were summarily removed from their chapters.

It’s not an episode of SVU, you mongoloid. It’s real life.

that which is claimed without evidence can be discarded without evidence

Hey, pal, I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to the user who was arguing that what she claims happened (proof or no proof) isn't even bad.

they're trying to say that "assault victims can block out large portions of their memory of an event" bullshit

And the proof of that is where?

Character witnesses are a standard part of an investigation.

the same place there's proof Kavanaugh assaulted her. nowhere

You’re heavily implying it. If one person says there was a clown at the party and every other person you named says they don’t recall a clown or even clown-friendly parties, you’re only going to convince rubes.

You, sir, are a rube.

I don't think your little proto-brain understood what I said.

I think he might be guilty. Rape every night and having women who would come back very common during my college years.

Did anyone actually attend college and not have the majority of white mails screaming out to Satan? I'm surprised she lived to tell the tale!!!

White mails are pure evil and they need to have other people in they're gene pool.

HE'S A DISGUSTING RAPIST PEDOPHILE RAGING ALCOHOLIC. GET HIM OUT AND INTO A JAIL CELL ALREADY!

The worst part is, I'm not convinced you're a paid shill. I think you really are that lost down a rabbithole of foregone conclusions, ready to ruin lives if it benefits your political leanings. I think you will be beyond the reach of anyone for years, and you'll hate yourself for what you let yourself become.

*pretty pose*

Attached: Exotic-Shorthair-1.jpg (709x747, 93K)

ok, Sherlock, explain how we associate the character of Drinker = Rapist

they have to add drinking habits to the damning evidence because there is literally fuck all else to go on, not even a time and a place.

>How is Kavanaugh innocent? He has been accused by multiple people and was known as a drunk when he attended Yale. It doesn't take an einstein to know what people do when they're drunk.

He graduated TOP of his class at YALE, you stupid fukkken britbong! You cant go to the TOP University in the United States with the other smartest people in the WORLD and graduate TOP in the class if you are a drunk.

Use some common sense, you toothless dimwitted limey!

Jesus Christ...we should have let Hilter win!

>It doesn't take an einstein to know what people do when they're drunk.
But it takes evidence to determine guilt

>he drinks therefore he rapes
this is some retarded bait
can't believe you're still trying

Because she remembers that part.
Any Psych 1 class will tell you that that often happens. It's not even far off from a flashbulb memory, and that term's almost colloquial.

You forgot to turn on your memeflag kike.

>Britbong cuck
>Innocent until proven guilty

You're all going to die to the brown horde, and you deserve it.

Attached: 1.jpg (845x500, 80K)

You're a paid shill.

Prove me wrong

do none of you fuckwits realise this whole thing has lost almost all credibility, Avanti even got fucked by some user on here who larped and called him AS THE OTHER VICTIMS! THEYRE NOT REAL YOU DUMB FUCKS!

It’s a dog whistle. You can’t call him a rapist frat boy. You call him a “heavy drinker” so every cat-lady in your audience knows exactly what you really mean. Better still, he can’t argue he didn’t drink like a party boy in college.

Yeah but if she's "repressing" the memories then how does she know?

Yep this is all that matters. That and you just lost the midterms. He is innocent though, but I don’t view awkward teenage groping or high school drinking as a crime, so I don’t give a shit. I hope you fucking choke on it when he is confirmed next week.

dropped. you're a fucking child idiot.

I took psych courses as part of my business minor. We never had a chapter on "if a person drinks, they are more than likely a sociopath rapist"

Because it can be used to political ends. If this was a memory about a young Bill Clinton, you wouldn’t have heard a goddamn thing.

If you ever got out of your garage and talked to females, you'd know that it's very common to report cases of sexual assault because they don't want it to consume their lives. If your campus was very liberal and there were still three reports in four years, then other campuses likely have higher rates. And with or without unreported cases, my statement that it's a higher rate than the average person stands.

That has absolutely nothing to do with the post I'm replying to.

If the really wanted to pin her down they could have. 2 men vs 1 woman. they let her go because they were drunk and playing rough, not drunk and gang raping attempted murders.

>when you get drunk you rape people
Hold it Khalib

So you're just acting as retarded as you perceive the other side to be now?

>It doesn't take an einstein to know what people do when they're drunk.
On your island maybe.

>be king of the drunks
>#1 at #1 law school in the world

CHECKS OUT!

A clown isn't an event. It can't be confined to a single room at a single moment.

Agreed. She’s a liar, so what she’s claiming is a crime

i dont think you know what veracity means
sage

>If your campus was very liberal and there were still three reports in four years, then other campuses likely have higher rates.
What an odd statement.

You’re a blistering cunt. A fabulist. You cling to an after school special view of the world. Because I know my own campus and know goddamn well even in the rumor mill no one was assaulted at parties, I should just assume that you’re right? That this is so much lower and better than the average, which you’ve hand-waved as higher? Higher how? Because the reports are low and the perceived danger is high, you’re inventing unreported teams, masses, reams of rapes to fill the gap?

Do you have any idea how twisted that is?

>1 post by this ID

You do realize you're an idiot and your side is evil, and has already lost don't you? Why do you come here and act as if you have the moral high ground and any chance of success. It's over. Hang your head I shame. Apologize already ffs

Exactly. The Duke lacrosse players come to mind. Their accuser Crystal Magnum was found with three semen samples in her vagina the night of the “rape.” None belonged to the Duke players, and none belonged to her boyfriend. She was convicted about a decade later of second degree murder. What you don’t hear about is that rapes occur every year at Duke, they are just always committed by the nigs that grab students off the running trails. They aren’t committed by white male students.

>Witness #1: Remember when that clown was dancing at the party?
>Everyone Else who Attended: No, The clown left as soon as the party began at around 3 O' Clock
there does THAT fit your bullshit narrative you autistic?

One of the saddest things nowadays is that the English -- who developed all our basic legal concepts -- have no idea how their own legal philosophy used to work.

Holy shit are you retarded. Think about what you just said. Sit a few minutes out and draw it out if you have to.

Yeah, they can. That’s what cages are for.

You simple bitch. You absolute clown. The point is you’re a rube for ignoring every other person named who claim they don’t recall [BAD THING.] Much like I don’t recall being gang-raped by wolves. Why? Because it never happened.