Slavic General

Gather round and share your story fellow slavs. Are you prepared for Monday?

P.S. Ignore shills on every occassion

Attached: Slavia.jpg (1280x960, 190K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fKOkzJ4tSI0
youtu.be/BxoxlxYxzLo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I dont work so monday is just another day for me

can you please call all your diaspora-brothers who are living in my country to come help you with your struggle?
that would be great, thanks

Attached: 64532345432.jpg (1000x800, 56K)

Side business generating passive revenue?

Not you agian..

slavs are untermensch tier

Bah,what kind of dumbass put Hitler in the degenerate side?

You don't want them,kick them out looser.Its your country

>2 different IDs
Holy shit mountain jews are OBSESSED. If you want a slavic dick in your ass just say it oh my gosh. Im sure someone will be up for it eventually.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

>Bah,what kind of dumbass put Hitler in the degenerate side?
I interpreted it as 'being made to think nationalism is bad because of the holocaust'

ah shut up already, faggot

Attached: wrong.jpg (1193x981, 139K)

Do you think i'll be abashed by this neat little trick or something? Dont make me laugh. Get out.

>Ignore shills on every occassion
>spends 10 posts with this

>Bah,what kind of dumbass put Hitler in the degenerate side?
What are you, a Kraut?

muh based russia

slavs need a ride back to their gypsy infested shitholes. zero class race

Attached: pepethefrogpinochet-e1475248362357.jpg (511x338, 36K)

>t. albanian mongrel

you are sitting in slav thread territory
slavs are in your mum puss territory
scales seem to be equal mr mountainjew

id: cyyqa
thank you pol

Why is Hitler on the left with homosexuals?

Why is the main character a fatass with a Mongolian haircut?

to be honest, I wanted to start trolling how bulgarians, serbs, russians etc are not "slavs" anymore because of mixing with turks and other asians...
but then I decided not to and I ask seriously, one "slav" to another, based on what do you form your slavic identity?
just language?
so I should be friends with russian and serbian fascists because our languages belong to the "slavic" group?

genes?
come on, dude. especially we in the Balkans are mixed like hell. There is very little "slav" left in us

Attached: slav meeting.png (1000x750, 1.46M)

history? religion?
are you a slavic pagan?

>Slavs
>People

Here's a story:
>go outside
>see a Serb
>day ruined

im actually of norman decent but w.e
slavs are lowest race of white, everbody know

Attached: slavs.jpg (400x221, 60K)

What the fuck is this retarded picture?
Slav diaspora here, do not approve of this thread. Kys

>t.

Attached: 1537317503735.jpg (360x396, 155K)

>t. slav

Attached: Another+one+_fe8e637206e911f764d1f77a36ffe750.jpg (687x434, 160K)

go eat some dog

Germanics are gay.

t.

Attached: 11362208-diversity-concept-with-young-arab.jpg (861x1300, 124K)

t. Jewish puppet invaded by muslims and nogs

We arent as mixed as people think. The mixed population is maybe 5% of the total population and they're called pomaks and live in own segregated communities.

The Axis of Mutt Central

Attached: 1514070758431.png (710x505, 301K)

Why do there threads always get swarmed by westcucks ? Are they just muzzies, or are they jealous our countires aren't as cucked ?

these*

>Hitler didnt cause the death of 60 million europeans and started the doom ticking clock for Europe which we experience at present day

I believe its the latter. They hate us yet they stay in these threads trying to talk us down. They wish they had what we have I believe.

how in the world are we not cucked?
if we had western standards our gouvernment would let thousands of immigrants in immediately by the orders of our EU masters
We are just lucky enough that Croatia is a shithole where not even Syrians fleeing from war want to go to

of course, immigration is just one of many examples

>Subhuman general
>Created by some subhuman who's ancestors literally worshiped Tengri

Attached: 1496433041240.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

>Bulgarians
>Slavs
>Turkrainian haircut
Stop

Attached: IMG_20180907_083231.png (744x759, 640K)

By the way croatbros im really proud of you for what you achieved in this year's world cup. You let the world know who we are and every sane white person across the world supported you.

Attached: 44258413_303.jpg (700x394, 35K)

Hitler didn't cause that. The faggots who fought against Hitler are the ones who caused it.

I dont know, when slavs came to the Balkans there was a lot of Roman, Greek and Illyrian natives with whom they mixed
And then all the other migrations of non-slavic peoples. I think we are not as "slav" as we think

thanks bro. too bad HNS are a bunch of corrupted faggots

>This retarded Thracian Bulgaturk unironically believes this

Attached: 1538318498327.png (1027x702, 181K)

Attached: fdgfgxf.jpg (300x223, 16K)

I'm so glad I was born in the USA, I've noticed the older I get the more I kinda hate the country my parents were born

>Invading numerous countries at once wouldnt cause retaliation.
If it wasnt for his chimpout Europe would be white and safe now. He achieved the opposite effect of what he was fighting for.

t. tajik-azer-chechen from tatarstan

hi guise!

Attached: 1533788825310.jpg (896x960, 107K)

I'd gladly put my head between those sweaty thighs and clean it all with my tongue.

Oy vey, just because there are dozens of millions Asians living in Russia I should accept you quarter Slavic Thraco-Greeko-Turkic mutts as Slavs
This country deserves ethnic cleansing aswell
But 80-90% of you would be confused here with mentioned Tatars or Caucasians or gypsies or god knows what else

Absolutely based and redpilled bulgarianon

Envy, imagine your people are destroying themselves and your neighbors on who you always looked down on will outlive you.

The simplest argument to make them shut up is to mention they won't exist in 100 year while Slavs will.

Amerimutt with Polish genes. Where can I go to start learning the history of Muh ancestors :)

Mutts not welcome? One drop rule.

Make me go away then :^)

>This amount of projecting coming from the muttest of slavic nations
When's the next mass praying in Moscow gonna be?

Attached: index.jpg (275x183, 16K)

What language is this?

Attached: 1800s Bible only Illustration .jpg (3024x4032, 3.53M)

Attached: Bible from 1800s.jpg (3024x4032, 1.86M)

Attached: dyjhfgb.jpg (614x461, 56K)

Hello Iceland. Are you the last bastion of nordic purity that will be left in this world?

Attached: Bible from 1800s Back of the Book.jpg (3024x4032, 2.94M)

Ruski

Where do you have this from btw ?

read mein kampf, polad is becoming a second ukraine under the current jews in power

>Slav diaspora here

Attached: 010.png (374x376, 221K)

18th birthday gift. Didnt know anythiung about it. had a thread about it a while ago.

Wikipedia is a good place

Videogames too
unironically EU4 can teach you about some important events that happened in Poland including political 'reforms' like Liberum Veto, Elective monarchy, the union with Lithuania, the wars against Ottomans and Teutonic order etc.

>What are you, a Kraut?

Nope,krauts are the first to spit on Hitler.
I just like truth,the man may have disliked us,but degenerate he was not

>comparing Hitler to those things
Disgusting. Back to plebbit.

>coming from a mountain jew
hahahah

thread was called WW2 on September 19th

>mein kampf
>a book written by a literal loser who couldn't even deal with his own defeat
at least Napoleon tried to make a comeback
hitler was a coward alright

Thank you fren, I will order a copy and get to reading.

I have some colors of Ogniem i mieczem And Knights of the Cross if that’s what you’re referring to. Though I’ll definitely consider it. ID probably changed btw

mein kampf is a pretty good book, much better than many books written by (((famous writers)))

>t. Albanian diaspora

Whats the coolest thing about being slav? Im only quarter slav and know nothing about my people

Attached: Carpathian_Ruthenia.gif (809x559, 37K)

Some kind of old slavic based on the "Ь" at the end ,maybe bulgarian since i can read it but cant be 100% sure.

As a slav this picture offends me greatly

FUCK COMMUNISM(TALMUDISM), ENSLAVEMENT OF OUR PEOPLE SHOULD NOT BE GLORIFIED

don't start with ogniem i mieczem, it is too far in our history and it takes place at the very end of our golden age

cuisine, culture and language(s)

>cuisine is amazing
>languages are extremely hard to learn for foreigners -- and that's a good thing

If it looks like this,then maybe your ancestors were from Bulgaria.

Attached: OldSlavonic(BUlgarian).gif (580x428, 11K)

Attached: Bible from 1800s opened.jpg (3024x4032, 2.89M)

What would you recommend I start with? My mom has been getting me a plethora of books because she wants me to get more in touch with my Polish family. Most recent book she’s sending me is the biography of Major Dobrzanski.

>language is extremely hard to learn

Ain’t that the truth :^(

other slavs said it was Church Slovonic aka South Slav aka Ruthenia

Wheres the best place to go /out/ in czech and poland?

>Ain’t that the truth :^(
no way, i hate such excuses. Languages are like anything in life. Everything takes effort, hard work, trail and error, risk, and then success comes. For some dumb fucking reason everyone always makes "language" a special, unattainable category. It's very possible to learn a language and it's not hard if you are committed like going to the gym, etc etc etc. I hate when people make "language" a special snowflake category where for no reason at all its impossible to achieve.

sure, Polish is a hard language and to learn it will take some more effort but its possible. I know guys that can speak Polish and they've been studying for a few years. Sure, they still make some errors but this language has some crazy rules to it thats all but who cares because they are fluent and can be understood, thus the entire purpose of language. But listen, if you really want to do something and this is anything in life you must commit and be willing to work hard thats all there is too it. don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Krakow is really quite nice and popular with tourists, it's also a very beautiful city that is relatively easy to navigate and quite cozy. It is probably my favorite city in Poland. Plus, if you want to go to Prague it's very easy to do from Krakow at the train station there. I highly reccomend this place, you will love the "Old Town".

Requesting non-shill opinions from Orthodox Slavs: do you know that there is ongoing question about separating Ukrainian Orthodox Church from Russia, does it get news coverage and what are the common opinions?
Not going to discuss if it is good or bad, just wanna know opinions

Start with Krzyżacy ( The Teutonic Order )
One could go as far as to say that this is more or less the true beginning of our conflicts with Germany

There is quite a good book called "Poland: A History" by Adam Zamoyski that is available and written in English. It covers everything so it is a lot of information and can be general but I think it is a great frame work.

I am learning French by playing video games in French
Well, mon cher monsieur, it seems to be working so far

Attached: iu.jpg (1920x1080, 680K)

Thank you for the motivation friend, I will keep trying and memorizing until I can hold a full conversation with my family. Do you live in Krakow by the way? My family is in one of the ghettos kek.

I think I heard of that book a long time ago? Though I didn’t think it was relevant to Polish history at the time.

nigger I said /out/
youtu.be/fKOkzJ4tSI0

EU IV is rather shit at showing just how weak and divided PLC really was and how little power the king had. The player can just fix all of those problems too easily. Even in the good 'ol EU2, which was way more historical you could easily decimate the rebellious nobles. In EU games, the more territory you have, the stronger you are and he easier it is to hold the country together, especially with the right policies and national ideas. There are a lot of cool events that show some nice history though. Also, the next patch for EU IV is all about Eastern Europe in general and Poland in particular so we might get some new missions, decisions and events as well.

youtu.be/BxoxlxYxzLo