Red pill me on bisexuality

My sister is super liberal and yesterday she came over crying to our mom because her woke 'bisexual' husband gave her HIV.

I joined the convo and told her that homosexuals always have HIV so how can she be surprised when her husband has HIV?

They both got upset and basically said he's bisexual not homosexual.

Red pill me on this because I honestly don't see a difference.

Attached: 1538239510526.png (530x402, 369K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gXGlawiibK8
youtube.com/watch?v=jpSAR2TGHfc
youtube.com/watch?v=2mG7DbMQ_gM
youtube.com/watch?v=lGSUU3E9ZoM
youtube.com/watch?v=XuKjBIBBAL8
youtube.com/watch?v=8yKJPKzplEE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

traps are gay

A bisexual male is just a faggot who can't commit. A bisexual female is just a regular slutty female.

Bisexuality is being sexually attracted to both men and women, and probably some weird shit in between. Homosexuality is only being attracted to men.

Attached: 1526326143523.jpg (455x622, 130K)

They think that HIV is a disease linked to homosexuality, not unprotected buttseckz.

He had de buttseckz, he got de Anally-Injected Death Serum.

And if she has a problem with him giving it to her, she's being a homophobe, a bi-phobe, and an ableist.

>her woke 'bisexual' husband gave her HIV.

that's hilarious.

There is always desire to be something more within human. Usually it manifest itself through materialistic ways, sexual ways, through drugs or parenthood example. It is endless chasing, rat-race that leads nowhere but keeps you busy through own creation that people calls as life.

We can't remember our time as toddlers because we didn't exist in that time. We had no identity. Only when years has gone while we gathered data from our environment we created identity. When we have our identity, we decide what matters to us. Then we experience impulsive feelings when things didn't go as we wanted.

We are piece of life that creates own image and plays it (Genesis 1:27 So God created man in His own image). We get so tangled to our own creation that it can kill us and bring us into hell. We think that something or someone causes our misery even when we alone create everything within.

We have all this mysterious desire to do something, be something more. It usually manifest itself through sexual ways, materialistic ways, through parenthood, dating, drugs, games, food, alcohol.. you name it. Through that it leads nowhere, it keeps us happy for a moment and then we need more. So where we are now? We are piece of life that want to experience bigger part of it. Through physical ways it finds not that part and when that need to expand finds no expression we create this pain within. So what to do? This is what meditation is all about. We wan't to think nothing, be nothing because that is just the data we gathered from the physical and created self from it. When we learn to be still, just be as piece of life, something start to happen that seems to expand you into everywhere. It seems to that consciousness, awareness is the basic that exist and everything else is manifest of it.

What (((they))) wan't is to bind us more and more into physical, sins, into that rat-race i wrote about above, so that we wouldn't learn or even think about this.

Attached: liberals2.jpg (1066x1600, 520K)

Bisexuals are just freaks who want to fuck everyone

the only thing she is being is HIV positive because she was too tied up with PC buzzwords to stop her man from fucking around

this

I believe in the Kinsey scale and reckon most men and most women have some bi tendencies, myself included. I keep it to myself though, as do the people I know to have similar tendencies. A guy I know is the most masculine working class blokish bloke in the army you'll meet, he wants to bang the fuck out of a twink though.

Open bisexuals are attention-seeking cunts who think they're special and unique and like full-on queers use it as an identity.

>A bisexual male is just a faggot who can't commit
Where did this meme come from? Is it seriously beyond your understanding that men could have preferences for groups of both males and females?

Yes. If you suck a dick you’re gay. It’s that black and white.

It isn't though lmao

t. hasn't sucked a dick nor wants to but would still fill a femboy up with jizm

>bisexual
You're actually a faggot that can't deny that pussy feels good.

The act of sucking a dick when you're a man is obviously gay itself. The guy sucking a dick might also like to eat a cunt too, which in itself is a straight thing to do.

If some hypothetical person does both of those things, they're gay (which mean exclusively into men) because they like sucka la mink. If you still believe this, you're actually fucking retarded and not worth the seven captchas of saying the same shit.

Your just gay lmao

I can't redpill someone who already is.
the line between the two is irrelevant at this point desu.
calling him a homosexual was completely correct.

Even though I'm attracted overwhelmingly to wimmin?

Kill all faggots

Bisexual can span a wide variety of behavior. If her hubby were content to have some handjobs and blowjobs from other dudes then she'd be fine. But evidently he likes some bareback pozzing of his neghole. Many such cases. Sad.

I like to picture Alexandria Ocasio Cortez in a leather corset, wearing three inch clear plastic heels, with red fishnets hugging her well formed legs and thighs. She holds a crop whip, and atop her head sits a black leather and latex cap.

I kneel in front of her, head bowed, with hands tied behind my back. Alexandria doesn’t go in for the gentle Japanese silk rope - no, she uses duct tape. She’s all about the pain.

“Mistress,” I mumble, “your pedicure looks perfect today.” Her nails have been trimmed and polished in the French style, with red lacquer on the tips. Alexandria makes no reply. Instead, she turns my hairy ass red with her crop whip. I crumple to the floor as she increases the speed and the power of her lashes. “Mistress, please...”

No response. She loudly clacks her heel next to my head. I know my place. I begin to worship her feet. I am doing well; and my mistress is pleased. “Good whiteboi,” croons my mistress, “now stand up and move to the table.”

I obey. Upon the cold wood of the table Alexandria binds my wrists and ankles with spiked restraints. I am blindfolded, but the clicks of latches and the rustling of leather tells me that my mistress is donning her strap-on harness.

I wait with trepidation.

Most unfunny pasta I've seen in a long time, kys

I think i am a straight guy but sometimes i want to try to have sex with asian ladyboy. To dominate and rape him, strip him of his manhood and degrade him. I dont know maybe i am a degenerate.

It’s not supposed to be funny, user

A true fag is disgusted by pussy. Truly.

A bi fag is turned on by both pussy and dick

Bi fags have no limits for the most part and are often into major kinks too.

Gays just want a bareback dick in their ass.

His wife must like anal because it is very rare to transmit hiv thru vaginal intercourse with the absence of an open sore (herpe)

Your sister is a whore. Her husband is a whore. You’re a virgin and your parents are faggots.

I would recommend a dose of murder suicide.

G A S

You aren't gassing anyone, larping faggot.

>A bisexual male is just a faggot who can't commit.
Actually quite a lot of them are just prisongay, they can't find a woman so settle for an effeminate-ish man instead.

sorry bro but your sister and her husband are irredeemable. Any woman who marries a known fag deserves HIV and worse.

Do they have kids? I sure as fuck hope not. They might be pozzed up too, and are definitely at risk.

HIV doesn't shorten your life any more with efavirinz or whatever that shit is called but the treatment costs $14,000-25,000 per year for a basic uncomplicated case. I hope she has insurance.

tawnee to ward off the gay

Attached: lsc-ts-7295-013.jpg (600x800, 129K)

Sounds like she married a guy who marries a woman because he wanted a stable partner and wanted to make his parents happy
But he still goes ducks dudes cuz he is degenerate deep down.
Thing is that with gay relationships infidelity rates reported are 70-90%
So it is guaranteed that your gay partner will cheat on you
If you want any hope at a monogamous partner you have to settle for a Herero relationship

A lot of it is just shy/submissive men with no morals who want to get a nut off. Being pooper poked feels pretty good if you can get over the fact of how disgusting it is. Also amphetamine users are frequently into kinky unhinged sex. Amphetamine hits the same receptors in your brain as sexual urges, it makes you crazy horny to the point where a lot of disgusting shit sounds like fun.

How many man could stay hard enough to fuck another dude in cold blood without drugs is a mystery.

Attached: lsc-ts-7022-005.jpg (600x800, 92K)

Just explain that the point is, 2 men who have sex don't use condoms, making it very easy to spread HIV. Homosexuality and bisexuality is irrelevant in this situation.

I think his sexual definition is the least of her problems at this juncture.

hahahahahahaha

Gay dudes don't fuck chicks, bisexuality means that this guy gets fucking drunk as shit and makes some hilariously retarded life choices so claims this so people fuck off. That or the guy simply does not give a shit and a hole is a hole.

Bi are gays. Women are retarded.

They've all got it too. They being dudes that cruise and have multiple man partners. HIV prevalence amongst male fags is sky high, something like 65-75% in most US cities.

He gives a shit, and about six enemas. Dude sounds like a bottom.

Attached: lsc-ts-4657-007.jpg (800x600, 162K)

/thread

Oh no I was talking about most bi's. This fag is clearly a sissy bitch who dresses up in his wife's clothes and just wants the dick and have children, basically a fag with a beard.

>a hole is a hole
Yeah that sums up how I feel pretty well.
t. bisexual male

>My sister is super liberal and yesterday she came over crying to our mom because her woke 'bisexual' husband gave her HIV.
owned

They're gays in denial.

Attached: 1529897155083.jpg (222x235, 15K)

>fucking something with a dick

You're gay.

>fucking something that likes dick

Also gay.

This

There's actually new varieties of HIV with increasing levels of drug resistance. Viruses can mutate a hell of a lot faster than bacteria so it won't even half a century to start seeing strains that just dab on your antivirals and skeletonize a bear faster than a piranha.

Go out and kill him. He's quite literally the worst kind of vector.

There is no such thing as a bisexual, you’re either straight (only have sex with people of the opposite sex) or you’re a faggot.

LBGT
All Ls are B, All Bs are G, and Ts are just plain fucked in the head.

Good, nature finds a way

There are people who simply don't give a rats ass and will just simply stick their dick in whatever is available. For example the idiots in their youth who stuck their dick in a vacuum cleaner and decided it was a good thing.

No one cares if you fuck women 95% of the time, it's the 5% where you fuck kids that gets people calling you a pedophile. You're a fag, go suck a dick.

Attached: 1426696300060.jpg (780x780, 121K)

>a hole is a hole
What an awful meme.
>bought the meme
>answered an ad for NSA head
>stubble hits my ballsack
>felt bad man

>y sister is super liberal and yesterday she came over crying to our mom because her woke 'bisexual' husband gave her HIV.

kek

/thread

>His wife must like anal because it is very rare to transmit hiv thru vaginal intercourse with the absence of an open sore (herpe)
What kind of faggot contracts the HIV without also catching herpes? It's like a prerequisite of sexual degeneracy.

homosexuality is an act. if you perform homosexual acts, you are a homosexual. this is not negated by also performing heterosexual acts.

How can you get bummed by a man and not be gay? It doesn't make any sense. It's for gays who hate being gay.

>femboy
pedo detected

He isn't gay, he just helps them out when they're busy

Attached: gaylord.jpg (630x444, 147K)

unprotected anal is like 80% odds of transmission. your ass cavity isn't meant to be penetrated and it does not have any natural protection from friction related damage.

the "anal is normal and healthy' meme is a huge fucking lie. long term it can cause irreparable damage, hemorrhoids, and the risk of infection is enormous.

Attached: lsc-ts-6881-003.jpg (600x800, 111K)

>I joined the convo and told her that homosexuals always have HIV so how can she be surprised when her husband has HIV?
Based response, you made Hitler proud

There isnt a difference, bisex is still homsex and its all fucking gay. Fact if you dont think bisex is gay your a degenerate.
Fact women cant be bisex or homsex thryre just sluts.

There is no bisexual. Either you suck dick or you don't.

And you didnt say
>bisexual - homosexual, no matter how you dress it up it's still a man sucking another mans dick.

adultery. if the man he fucked was not included in their "marriage," then he has commited adultery. she has a right to say no. bisexual, homo etc is besides the point. HIV is curable. HIV is actually semen gone awry due to misuse. in the jewish talmud (im christian, but the oral book of the jews has interesting notes not found elsewhere regarding ancient info that is relevant) semen that is expulsed creates demons. demons are "entities that do things." pretty simple. they do not have their own life and do not have a body(no egg) and seek similarities to those that created them in order to sustain their life. thus, HIV can be cured. adultery also related to telegony, which physically affects women genetically permanently+mentally and spiritually and men mentally and spiritually, because he contains the seed, not the soil in which it grows.(that is in his mind, which will become contaminated.) liberalism is based on feelings. and feelings are not true to facts. you need to do damage control user. stop fapping, find a virign wife. you may not be able to help them. regardless of what they label him, "gay bowel syndrome" is very real is diseases are propagated by them, being influenced by demons(spirits generated from semen in this case.) you're best bet is showing her and him(hopefully him, men use logic, though most liberals do not) disease statistics and rape rates amongst the gay community.

>anons please post anti gay pics to help OP

>1 John 3:4
>Everyone who practices sin also practices lawlessness; and sin is lawlessness.

Attached: 1530334629377.png (1506x3976, 443K)

best post seen on this site since a Long time, also checekd.

>fill a femboy up with jizm
mmmmmmmm

Attached: B6BF2DF3-5F56-401B-962A-82B86009FC57.jpg (494x484, 31K)

based and redpilled

Ls are gay
Gs are gay
Bs are gay
Ts are totally gay

tell your family you will fuck your sister and that's not incest.

Not really because now she has to move back home.

>You’re a virgin

I'm saving myself more marriage.

lul ur sisters gonna die OP
baste and redpilled

Attached: 1517052731126.png (220x211, 42K)

>not being only 2d

Attached: 1531848137606.png (271x288, 42K)

/thread

>My Sister has AIDS, I want to understand Homos...

KYS.

Attached: 1537923266017.png (375x375, 130K)

Having homosexual sex makes you homosexual.

Hahaha, you dun gf'd.

It's in the fucking name. bisexuality. neither exclusively hetero nor homosexual, so essentially both. and it is well known that a decent portion of promiscuous gay men have the germ. unless he got hiv from being raped or through a blood transfusion, we can safely say he engages in extremely risky behavior. He is either a giant butt slut or a drug addict. Your sister is upset because she finally faced the repercussions of her actions and is angry about how unfair life is when the warning signs are flashing brightly in her face. This is the price of being 'woke'. You have my sympathies for having to deal with these deluded idiots.

>"You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination."
>Leviticus 18:22
inb4 the Law is done away with
Find that in the Bible. You’ve been sold anlie through traditions of man and bad eisegesis. Satan has taken the Law of God from the church so that it can do this very thing...like ordain homosexual clergy and bless homosexual unions. It is abomination! And so is eating pork. Don’t pick and choose. Repent of ALL of it. Read all of Isaiah 66 with special attention to verse 17 as well as the end. This is Day if the Lord prophecy saying that those who eat the flesh of pigs will be killed by the Lord with the sword and He will choose new Levites from those being gathered and all flesh will worship Him from Sabbath you Sabbath. For something “done away with” it seems to factor quite paramount into end times prophecy. Look at Zechariah 14:16-19. Another end times prophecy that details that those of the surviving nations who do not send their men to Jerusalem for the Feast of Tabernacles will be punished with a plague of no rain. I thought that was abolished? Did God forget, the One who changes not and what He says returns to Him with results?

OP, you don’t need a technical term. Leviticus 18 has you covered. Men who have sex with men is an abomination. If you want to call it something fancy, start with “abomination.”

>For behold, the LORD will come in fire, and his chariots like the whirlwind, to render his anger in fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
>For by fire will the LORD enter into judgment, and by his sword, with all flesh; and those slain by the LORD shall be many.
>Those who sanctify and purify themselves to go into the gardens, following one in the midst, eating pig’s flesh and the abomination and mice, shall come to an end together, declares the LORD.
>For I know their works and their thoughts, and the time is coming to gather all nations and tongues. And they shall come and shall see my glory,
>and I will set a sign among them. And from them I will send survivors to the nations, to Tarshish, Pul, and Lud, who draw the bow, to Tubal and Javan, to the coastlands far away, that have not heard my fame or seen my glory. And they shall declare my glory among the nations.
>And they shall bring all your brothers from all the nations as an offering to the LORD, on horses and in chariots and in litters and on mules and on dromedaries, to my holy mountain Jerusalem, says the LORD, just as the Israelites bring their grain offering in a clean vessel to the house of the LORD.
>And some of them also I will take for priests and for Levites, says the LORD.
>For as the new heavens and the new earth that I make shall remain before me, says the LORD, so shall your offspring and your name remain.
>From new moon to new moon, and from Sabbath to Sabbath, all flesh shall come to worship before me, declares the LORD.
>And they shall go out and look on the dead bodies of the men who have rebelled against me. For their worm shall not die, their fire shall not be quenched, and they shall be an abhorrence to all flesh.
>Isaiah 66:15-24

>Then everyone who survives of all the nations that have come against Jerusalem shall go up year after year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the Feast of Booths (Sukkot/Tabernacles).
>And if any of the families of the earth do not go up to Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, there will be no rain on them.
>And if the family of Egypt does not go up and present themselves, then on them there shall be no rain; there shall be the plague with which the LORD afflicts the nations that do not go up to keep the Feast of Booths.
>This shall be the punishment to Egypt and the punishment to all the nations that do not go up to keep the Feast of Booths.

if you get fucked or fuck a dude you are a faggot regardless of your drawn out cover story you tell yourself

Attached: got.jpg (760x428, 32K)

whoops, that was
>Zechariah 14:16-19

Your only chance of redemption is to kill her and her partner. You, as a man, carry responsibility over your immediate family's well being. That includes letting them out of misery too.

doing sodomy makes you a sodomite
easy

Tell her to enjoy taking expensive HIV drugs for life and to buy more tp as they cause a lot of diarrhea.

If he is bisexual he fucks homosexuals. Homsexuals have HIV.

when ever you talk to an LGT bring up the B. It makes the seethe.

spbp

Attached: traps aren't gay.png (1064x1401, 513K)

Lol your degenerate sister got scuffed for going against god

Attached: IMG_-gp0e8a.jpg (227x227, 13K)

I'm bisexual and I'm with you. I'm even flirting with a gay and I'm afraid he might have HIV or something related.

LGBTs should really be careful and like niggers denying there's a problem with crime, I think there's a big problem with sexual viruses and that stuff among LGBTs. So should straight people fucking bisexual people. At least I'm not labeled as homophobic being bisexual (tip: I am, beyond retarded.)

Attached: 1529915288356.jpg (720x813, 98K)

People with twinks in their search history should be put on a pedo watch list. Attraction to soft, small, young, shaved boys is a glaring red flag. The homo community would be better off without them perpetuating the pedo stereotype.

Bisexuality and homosexuality are both genes and are not part of the normal straight behaviour occuring in humans commonly, this then can cause diseases, as HIV. The term homo, derived from greek, means same and bi, meaning both makes up with the term sexuality. The main difference in both sexualities is that homosexualty is attraction to the same sex, such as men (faggots) and women (lesbians). Bisexuality differs to be a man or a women being both straight and gay, attracted to both men and women.

Attached: hqdefault (3).jpg (480x360, 24K)

Faggots and "bisexuals" get the fire.

youtube.com/watch?v=gXGlawiibK8
youtube.com/watch?v=jpSAR2TGHfc

Attached: 1533782902392.jpg (759x1024, 232K)

(((Kinsey)))

>implying its a gene
it's a disease user. caused by parasites. caused by creating demons from spilled seed(semen is HIV) and mixing and spreading parasites. they replicate from the digestive tract and spread from person to person through the mouth or via fissures in the skin or lining of the anus/rectum and into the blood of the person. into the organs. research turpentine cleanse. the parasites (physically) and demons(spiritually/lesser spirits) compel the person to seek out these interactions. remember ant controlled by parasites? it is no different.
watch these.

youtube.com/watch?v=2mG7DbMQ_gM
youtube.com/watch?v=lGSUU3E9ZoM
youtube.com/watch?v=XuKjBIBBAL8
youtube.com/watch?v=8yKJPKzplEE
previous posts:

Attached: 1534651721304.gif (480x270, 3.43M)

>2nd video
Limit parental rights? Demons begone!

Attached: 1534977168780.jpg (898x701, 101K)

>bisexual not homosexual.

there is no difference. fag is what a fag does, and a guy sucking a guys dick or getting sucked by a guy is a fag thing to do

>her woke 'bisexual' husband gave her HIV

her own fault. thats what happens when you play with fire- you get burned

sodomites are hiv incubation petri dishes

traps are gay

"boipucci" is just another guy's shit hole

anybody who says he is bi is just a faggot and part of the problem