Less Than A Third Of The Cast Of The New Doctor Who Premiere Are White

bbc.co.uk/programmes/p06jcn8k

Attached: veEVWFykMmE7n4UyLnELGA.jpg (3463x1948, 339K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oMfV53bKMC4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>new doctor's a woman

Oh yes, I knew there some direction it was heading that meant I gave up on it long ago

Dr. Who gives a fuck

omfg, UK is so cucked

And that's a good thing.

Every Doctor Who fan I've ever met or known has always been limp-wristed middle class fags or stupid air-head bints who vote Labour.

This is deliberate race to bottom.

Attached: PA-319998131-640x391.jpg (640x391, 64K)

They got 'woke'. Stay tuned for 'broke'.

>tv

who gives a shit?

Nobody except hard left libshits watch that shit anymore in the first place. They're appealing to their audience.

My wife and I recently watched through all the available classic Doctor Who. It really was a phenomenal show in its original incarnation. The new show has been an utter shadow of its past ever since David Tennant turned whiny cunt.

Attached: 1527048948239.jpg (1160x615, 117K)

Every American I met that likes the show is a teenage/millenial woman who loves that the doctor is some quirky twink which is why I think this new one will do shit in ratings

>we got a thing going but it seems our latest direction is a bit off
>DOUBLE DOWN ON IT
What could possibly go wrong?

Dr. Who Dat

Doctor who is literally npc bread and circus

Do you have a mock police box at your house you go play in while your wife is getting plowed by tyrone?

The original Doctor was a crusty piece of work and is caught in an early episode preparing to kill a wounded guy so they wouldn't be slowed down. So yeah, it's changed. 1963 may feel like yesterday but it was while ago.

>History is a whitewash.
So will we get an episode where they find out George Washington was a woman but history has conspired to keep that a secret?

Like this guy?
youtube.com/watch?v=oMfV53bKMC4

underrated post

100% of Dr. Who viewers are gay.

Attached: black_wire_coat_hanger.jpg (800x800, 34K)