I've finally done it guys

I offended someone on the internet, am I a qualified white supremacist now?

Attached: Capture.png (1432x771, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9C4uTEEOJlM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Trolling the duolingo comments section.
You're a qualified no-life nerd.

I can't even visit normie places anymore. I'm becoming the monster they try so hard to make me.

Say you weren't trying to be racist just correcting some misinformation

Welcome to /pol newfag

story of our life, user
there's no going back

Attached: 33353234323.jpg (1920x1436, 503K)

iktf. I tried to go out and have some beers with friends last night, I was given the "we know you're really a white supremacist" stare by about 3 different people that I used to be friends with. sad init?

>/pol

>Kys Mustafa jihadi al-Islam
That was totally uncalled for and could get you kicked out of Jow Forums. Racist remarks are not welcome here.

Yup, history and geography are racist goy.

Your decoder ring and lapel pin are on the way.
Also,
>it's racist to state facts about the heritage of ethnic groups

>learning a language
>duolingo

spanish is so easy that duolingo is fine for it IMO

Please share some of your wisdom. I really would like to know.

Attached: IMG_1080.jpg (1556x980, 325K)

Whiter than you Mohammed

Attached: 1537732854505.jpg (474x600, 39K)

lol

heeey, that's pretty good

What took so long?

How is that racist? Am I missing something?

/his/ would appreciate this probably

I love on duo all the people that are studying every language and have them all at low levels but feel qualified to correct you on any language you might be learning.

Also Duolingo is useful as a supplement to an actual course like Assimil.

That family tree is painfully accurate for modern day america.

Tried being as polite as possible, still called racist.
>How is that racist?
Exactly

Attached: IMG_1087.jpg (640x1950, 177K)

>NOT LEARNING ITHKUIL TO COMBAT SHILLS

Quality display pic and name, m8

Si Pablo, si. Ya que nunca fuiste blanco en primer lugar cabron.

Attached: emma-watson-88591.jpg (248x330, 24K)

fuck them, you can't even have a normal conversation with them even if you don't say anything that mimics white supremacy. Just an argument that transgender people are much more likely to commit a suicide already provokes an extremely negative response from along the lines of "omg how could you be so intolerant?" Literally fucking NPCs. Facts don't matter to them.

Learning a language is like gay sex or sex with goats. So sex with male goats, we do it all the time in my village on the mountaintop.

basado

Welcome fewfag

youtube.com/watch?v=9C4uTEEOJlM

Your Neon-Nazi white Supremacist, KKK card has already been mailed.

Why would anyone like to build a coherent functioning society if it wasn't based on hating other people and offending others?

Sieg heil and welcome my white brother, why not go shoot people for no reason? Heil Hitler by the way!

Postár novinhas o tu madre morirá en su sueño esta noche.

Attached: 5602c0799dd7cc14008bc773-750.jpg (684x513, 55K)

Over the last 3 days I've been called JIDF, Incel, Nazi and Alt-right.
Ironically not a single Russian Bot yet.

Attached: __elin_tera_online_drawn_by_kumehara_chiyota__1df04680f4d1d593d03d7c3f3a1a2b9d.jpg (700x1069, 156K)

There's nothing more frightening to the left than the truth. They systematically try to shame you for stating facts. But it comes the time, when you don't care being shamed, because it's not about you anymore.

This is low tier shit try harder goy

All sites are like Reddit, including this one.

Attached: DQmZy7N7BuT8ErF4k1ibvqYsA2ifPBnhvGwQHtEGrc42x7C.png (417x393, 16K)

Concerning your profile pic:
Can someone explain this meme that US marines eat crayons or something like this?

Duolingo is the codeacademy of learning languages. You don't actually learn programming/foreign languages until you dive into the awkward process of reading and writing terrible code/a foreign language for a year until you can actually use it on a somewhat useful level.

Try lang-8 to practice writing in a foreign language in a welcoming environment and get out of tutorial land.

Thanks, I'm only using duolingo to get used the language before switching to something else.

yes, you're in. welcome to the club cheers m8

why don't you lurk more

You can be a white supremacist. But you'll always be a sand nigger.

italki is the only good alternative

Fucking this, I used to enjoy talking politics with my cuckservative boomer mom whenever I would see her and now I can't stand it. If I hear one more story from her about the based black men/women she sees on fox news I'm going to lose my shit and probably start ranting about niggers.

Tell him you're Arabian since non-whites can't be racist.

Ur gheii.