POWERFUL
O
W
E
R
F
U
L

Attached: DoN-UneUwAAuCzr.jpg (1184x536, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/09/30/third-brett-kavanaugh-accuser-was-sued-in-2000-for-false-allegations-of-sexual-misconduct/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Another soi boi with daddy issues

I'm sure his dad is glad he's dead also

>seen this thread yesterday

Sage

>1 post by this id
This is what a slide post looks like

>I'm glad my dad is dead so he can't say things that hurt my feelings anymore! #imwithher

He probably blew his dad one too many times and the guy died of sheer embarrassment

Look, nobody is even talking about slides here so this is not a "slide" thread. Go whine somewhere else you fucking loser.

True. Very sad!!!

>random tweet from "literally who?"
>synonym for deep or moving
Opinion discarded.

>somebody pls sleep with me

>1 post by this id

>1 post by this id

1 post

Kek

Attached: 1538081392199.jpg (194x212, 6K)

Are we in re-runs? Fuck off.

>how come Brett's Dad gets a kid who cries for him and looks up to him but I get a faggot soi boi who resents me for disagreeing with him

Attached: argentina1946.gif (167x190, 2.56M)

republican boomers are suicidal

good

KAVANAUGH AND 911 cover-up

You jews are really out in force today. Kavanaugh is /ourguy/ and will forever hate those fucking kikes that attacked him.

So basically he's saying his dad was so ashamed of his syobyo son that he died to get away.

Poor parenting?

Attached: 1525941688469.gif (400x400, 1.64M)

even the dead virtue signal, how can we win!?!

he starved for pussy and b elieve by being a super feminist he will get laid. I have met these guys. Think of the gym rats or the beta men it is all about get the pussy. They will destroy west for that pussy.

>thats-the-joke.jaypeg

i hope my piece of shit dad is dead every day and i know lot of people who hate their fathers

>chain of 1 post by this ID
Let's keep it going, boys!

>breitbart.com/big-government/2018/09/30/third-brett-kavanaugh-accuser-was-sued-in-2000-for-false-allegations-of-sexual-misconduct/

Attached: 1538330434993.jpg (856x943, 213K)