That's it Jow Forums. I swallowed the final redpill

He was right all along.

Attached: j_christian.jpg (1500x1125, 222K)

Who? Varg?

I guess that who you mean, since your picture shows a dude looking up from the bottom of a well, at someone holding a cross over the opening of the well. It illustrates what Christianity does to people; it throws them down into wells they can't climb up from.

So you've realized you're at the bottom of the well (that you were deceived your whole life by the jewish lie). Well, that's a start at least.

Amen. God bless you and your family.

Turn to Christ too, senpai.
There's still time.

Attached: kisspng-christianity-pol-television-communism-4chan-christ-chan-gun-5b4631a0193b16.69726326153132688 (900x800, 109K)

I still don't believe.

amen, God be with you.

yeah and how do you picture following man who with his wife write atheistic "pagan" books rewriting and making up stories instead of going for very source of Dharma and being authentic. You are just as retarded or even worse...do I dare to say it - LARPER!

Nice try semitic nigget

love you all

Attached: 8621240900_8ff65e13ea_b.jpg (1023x578, 175K)

What are your doubts? Do you not want guidance? Do you not want purity? Do you not want brotherhood? What is it that keeps you away?

welcome to the final red pill

God Bless
Praying for everyone that enters this thread.
May Jesus find us all in the darkness.

Thank you, anons.
God bless.

God bless.

You just feel purposeless and are looking for something to give you purpose.

>anime
go to hell fuckers

Attached: 63cff77d976921e686bbb00f4cdd40880c110fbe8d8c7499b34703fe3adf5f70.jpg (255x204, 24K)

unironically this
the final redpill is that there is no final redpill

welcome home.
ave maria. gracia plena.

God Job Bro
Welcome to the Kingdom

Don't take this as an attack on Christianity, if you are Christian and practice it out of love then more power to you. But I wouldn't necessarily call it redpilled. The Christian ethos is one of apathy and guilt, which are counterproductive to wellness of society and breed anti-social behavior.

If anyone could please pray for my family and I, I would be most grateful. My little sister passed away last night leaving behind four children.

Attached: The Alpha and The Omega.png (1347x650, 103K)

Kike religion that teaches apathy, cuckoldry and complacence.

Yeah, turn the other cheek, goy.

another edgy retard that doesn't have the mental capacity to comprehend The Bible. I wish you the best of luck.

I'm so sorry user.

if i had a time machine, i'd let you discuss that with the inquisition or the crusaders lmao

Based and redpilled

I wish I could do this, but I'd be lying to myself. It's so obvious that it's nonsensical fictional bullshit made up by men and altered by men.

I envy people with faith.

And I also envy stupid people, and the ignorant.

Yeah God exists, He is sometimes an asshole but I like Him. We have the best conversations! I talk to Him , he doesnt but ok I manage. It's kinda rude but yeah....

Attached: 1538314312998.jpg (500x735, 167K)

Oh, there is plenty of violence when it aligns with the jewish aspirations and plans. They, too, have to recallibrate when needed.
Why are christmas on the 25th when jesus was born in march? Why did they have to fabricate saint deaths and birthdays to coincide with pagan festivals? Why the 180 change from old to new testament?
It's a parasytic religion that has morphed and adapted throughout the years.

Trust me dude He annoys me sometimes so He exists. It's like having a guy that watches you in a room but doesn't speak but only communicates through actions and other stuff. He has a good sense of humour though.

Praise the Lord, brother. May you walk in his ways all the rest of your life, may he comfort you and guide you.

"Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake."

"We know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness."

Attached: 1531152275656.jpg (740x504, 105K)

Christianity has been created for the purpose of fighting back against the jews and has probably been infiltrated/subverted by them too, doesnt mean the core values aren't good.. if you can tell what has and hasn't been rewritten by the jews along the way.

Amen