How can Republicans claim obstructionism with a straight face after refusing to even hold hearings for this guy based...

How can Republicans claim obstructionism with a straight face after refusing to even hold hearings for this guy based on nothing more than partisan politics?

Can you guys seriously not see the fucking hypocrisy here? It's completely disgusting. This whole process is a sham and they're still playing the victim.

Attached: Merrick_Garland.jpg (220x308, 11K)

This is a picture of a kike

Attached: Talmudic Law of The vengful Sand Folk.jpg (1600x669, 204K)

This is also a kike

Attached: JudenStrangeBehavior.png (579x521, 280K)

Calm down Adolf

Show me how the GOP called him a rapist and had the entire media call him that with zero evidence for over a month.

Oh nvm they just blocked his vote (because the were the majority)

At least the Republicans didn't lynch him like the dems like to do.

it's called having political power, get some
>we got turtled

Actually, Merrick Garland is a gang rapist. And I know, because I believe so in my mind.

Republicans play by rules made by democrats. Cry more faggot.

>do as i say, not as i do

republican dogma is doomed. the concentration of wealth and power among the elite whites is eroding and Jow Forums is mad

What the republicans did was pure politics, hardball politics but within the realm of civilized debate. They made no attempt to tear Garland down or harm his reputation.

What the democrats are trying to do is indecent and obscene. They are trying to ruin a good man and his family forever. Pelosi has already said he shouldn't be allowed to continue in his current position. The democrats are vile filth who should be exterminated as an example to others.

What difference does it make? Garland was a qualified candidate and instead of even allowing the process to proceed as it's supposed to, they literally just abdicated their duty to hold hearings and said fuck you to the constitution, just because they could.

This had NEVER happened before. And now they want to bitch and moan because Democrats are giving their guy a hard time (even though he's still probably going to be approved).

>Withholding consent of a nominee is a constitutional means of keeping a seat open
>Destroying a good man's life with false allegations after the hearing process is already over is disgusting

They're both partisan politics. That doesn't make them equal.

You should thank Harry Reid, faggot. And while we're at it, Merrick Garland is a fucking kiddie diddler. By Dems new rules, I don't need any evidence, I just have to declare it so. Go fucking swallow a bowl of cum.

There is nothing constitutional about what the GOP did in 2016. There just wasn't anyone able to hold them accountable.

Well, a Jewish homo has no place there... just like Muslim law has no place here

They didn't accuse him of being a rapist and ruin his life, and you know this comparison is fucking stupid. Still, you're right that the Republicans are obstructionists too, its just that the Democrats take it to another level entirely.

everything is partisan you will understand when you get older, there is no tactic or move the other side won't take to get what they want and both sides are fundamentally full of shit

Because they are not going to a let murder claim a seat on the supreme court. To do so, is to reward the murderer(s).

It literally is constitutional. Advice and consent is left totally up to the Senate to define. They could hold zero hearings and go straight to a vote if they wanted to. Or they can decide not to consider a nominee.

Attached: _65472306_65472305.jpg (640x360, 30K)

I am interested only in diversity™ on the courts, not the mass forced emigration of jews from the West.

> Nothing constitutional
> Constitution states that the Senate has to approve a pick

Search for 'The Biden Rule'.

This. Since we're not killing each other, everything short of that is a viable tactic.

Kill yourself

They also didn't claim he was gang rapist alcoholic pedophile

That's horseshit. If they wanted to deny his nomination constitutionally they needed to hold a vote and vote no (which they absolutely could have done), but they were too scared of the public beating they would take and so they just ran out the clock like the cowards they are.

I loathe the democratic party. But if you can't see the unvarnished hypocrisy at play here you're a tribalistic moron.

All they did was adopt the "Biden Rule" about not confirming a justice during an election year. Womp womp.

I agree that it's a stupid "rule" and just partisan politics. But let's not pretend it's even comparable to slinging extremely ancient and weak rape allegations against a man to try to derail his nomination. That's not just obstructionism, it's extremely disgusting and dirty politics, and I hope the Dems pay dearly for it during the midterms.

obama era made me completely accept hyopcrisy in spite of my once natural aversion and disgust of it.

Republicans did it in a legal way, the way things were designed. They didn't go pay some old hag to act like a cutesy innocent little girl in front of cameras and claim Garland raped her.

They obstructed the legal way.

Dems are obstructing via perjury and subversion.

The Republicans were just ensuring the court remained diverse and represented the population of the country. Honestly, there should be no Jews on the Supreme Court as they are only 2% of the population.

>What difference does it make?
Everything. The GOP refused to vote because the current administration was on the way out and it doesn't make rational sense for them to stuff the court other than they wanted a partisan hack in there.

With Kav, the Dems don't have a reason to delay so they decided to ruin his life and ruin the lives of his wife and children.

This isn't a hard time, you psychopath. This is a man who will for the rest of his life be branded as a rapist despite zero evidence. The only takeaway here is that collusion between democrats and the media is so entrenched that neither can ever be trusted.

>instead of even allowing the process to proceed as it's supposed to, they literally just abdicated their duty to hold hearings and said fuck you to the constitution
>There is nothing constitutional about what the GOP did in 2016

its called checks and balances

>I loathe the democratic party

good, then maybe you can realize that you have to fight dirty against a party that had a Supreme Court Judge assassinated

Attached: 1538053734463.gif (279x350, 2.31M)

>suddenly, value and quality of character for a life-appointment is a non-issue, the post

fuck yourself, hooknosed heeb

lame duck Obama with no majority in either house means what?

>podesta and obama order a hit on Scalia
>Obama hopes to name his replacement as a final fuck you to America before he leaves office
>republicans call out this power grab move
>guys this is totally the same as raising fake rape accusations and getting the media to do a character assasination on the nominee of the standing president

Oh sweetie

Attached: 1531065224650.jpg (793x500, 97K)

>had a Supreme Court Judge assassinated

...do you fucking tards actually believe this?

Jesus christ it's worse than I thought

>evidence

What do you want, a sperm sample from 30 years ago? His reaction makes him seem guilty as hell and you'd realize this if you stepped back from your partisan bullshit but that's not even what we're talking about.

>lame duck
trump's been working to undo obama for almost two years. hardly the work product of a lame duck.

cry me a river cupcake

He would have been the third Jewish SCOTUS Justice appointed by the first black president. Jews are 2% of this country. You figure it out.

you wearing your PPE?

>pic related

Attached: tinfoil bonnet.jpg (236x269, 18K)

Just pull Kavanaugh and nominate Garland. Everybody's happy.

the irony of this post

Attached: Blank+_95cc0ed64ed5b8a31d40ae11c5b02c33.jpg (306x306, 19K)

You in Britain to nerve gas someone, Ivan

> What do you want, a sperm sample from 30 years ago? His reaction makes him seem guilty as hell and you'd realize this if you stepped back from your partisan bullshit but that's not even what we're talking about.

> This guy is having his entire life shit blasted into the gutter, he should MAN THE FUCK UP AND NOT BE MAD!!!!1 Any anger or raised heart rate is instant confirmation that this is a racist raping white male!!

>they literally just abdicated their duty to hold hearings and said fuck you to the constitution
Advice and consent. The Senate is under no constitutional duty to hold hearings for any candidate put forth by the President.

There was under a year until the next presidential election. The President refused to hear the advice of the Senate, so the Senate decided to withhold consent until the next election. They did this openly, honestly, and with fully legitimate, good-faith exercise of their powers as duly elected representatives of the people.

The Democrats now are using vile, underhanded, dishonest, illegitimate, criminal, and vicious tactics to interfere with the confirmation process. It is the difference between buying a car and murdering a driver to steal his car.

>Garland was a qualified candidate
No one supported by the Democrats is a qualified candidate. The Democrats treat the Supreme Court as a means of backdoor constitutional amendment, so they only support candidates who will abuse their position to deny what the constitutional actually says and claim it means something else. In other words, they consistently choose corrupt, dishonest judges: enemies of the constitution, of the legitimacy of the American government, and of the American people. The Republicans try to elevate honest judges to the Supreme Court.

A compromise between honesty and dishonesty is dishonesty. A compromise between good and evil is evil. These aren't equally necessary and valid forces, and we shouldn't seek a balance between them. We should seek only the good. Evil should be crushed, its champions destroyed.

The duty of today's Republicans is to never compromise with today's Democrats. To shut them out, throw them down, and make such examples of them that the wicked born into future generations will be too afraid to try their current tricks again.

>The duty of today's Republicans is to never compromise with today's Democrats. To shut them out, throw them down, and make such examples of them that the wicked born into future generations will be too afraid to try their current tricks again.

this can't be overstated.

I want proof or GTFO. Pics or it didn't happen faggot.

no instead they did the democratic thing and refused to even hold a vote on it. The media,celebrities and some people ranting on twitter do not matter. elected officials such as the senate majority leader refusing to hold a vote really fucking matters.

Your boy did a dirty thing and now you are mad that dems are also fighting back dirty. And you can damn well expect that next time we hold the presidency we will undo everything Trump did. Just like you did with Obama. Payback is a bitch.

Democrats already established the precedent, specifically Joe Biden, that lame ducks don't get to choose judges. You reap what you sow.

Republicans blocked
Democrats paid off women to accuse a man of rape, paid a horde of faggots to protest and spam social media that its true, and ruin a mans life completely.

The greatest accomplishment in Canadian law was the legalization of dog fucking

Kikes legit cannot discern the moral difference between these two courses of action.

Attached: 8213A2A3-D4AA-42CE-A82C-C856F6DFB5FA.jpg (640x474, 42K)

Surely if they had a democratic mandate than the dems politicians could of pushed it through .... to bad faggot

you keep glossing over the most important point, the GOP refused to vote on Garland because they could, they had the political power to just let it ride, and the dems couldn't do a fucking thing about it because they are politically powerless, the heart of this country has absolutely abandoned them; you want to appoint SC justices in the last year of a pathetic presidency, do it, if you can. They couldn't, the country has abandoned the democrats and it's only going to get worse, there's a constitutional amendment or two coming down the pipe if you don't pull your heads out of your asses, we fucking hate you

Fuck off from my country, beaner. You clearly have no idea how things work in the US government.

Attached: 1538331889847.jpg (405x650, 51K)

>This had NEVER happened before
If you want to demonstrate your complete lack of knowledge of history, go do it on /his/, faggot.

the most interesting thing about this is the rape thing no longer matters. While there was nothing wrong with him getting mad and denying it he still fucked up.

In his rant he bitched heavily about the democrats. Supreme court justices are supposed to be least partizan as possible. His attack on dems proves he lacks the professionalism to be on the court. If he gets in his impeachment will be mere child's play.

I really love your over confidence on how popular the GOP and its planet destroying policies are doing. Very remeniscent of 2016 when everyone thought Hillary would win.

republicans shouldn't be able to claim obstruction when it's fellow niggerfaggot republicans obstructing for their own election

>anyone who calls out my bullshit is a russian

Attached: 12938427434.jpg (502x374, 33K)

there's a map of counties that democrats don't even bother to run a candidate in, you should find it and analogize that sea of red with middle america's pure contempt for all things democrat, we fucking hate you

Because when Democrats controlled the Senate and Republicans controlled the White House with Reagan, they denied his nominee and forced him to nominate a moderate leaning left to replace the left leaning judge.
But apparently when Obama is in charge with a republican Senate the Republicans are supposed to bend over backwards as he nominates a standard left judge to replace a far right judge?
Fuck off. He could have replaced Scalia with a moderate that leans right but he wanted Heller overturned.

This. And of course no response from op because he's a cock sucking faggot