Amerifats are INDOCTRINATED from early childhood to speak mexican

>amerifats are INDOCTRINATED from early childhood to speak mexican

AMERILOSERS LMAO

Attached: landscape-1519739888-maxresdefault.jpg (980x490, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rGyLz5219Lg
youtube.com/watch?v=JwElLjOyXw4&list=PLzuBp-sbd6UDfxpVnv8zPiQd0BzX2AAUT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mexican isn't a language.

Dora's been teaching mexican kids how to cross over the border and survive not to mention basic english. Show some respect

how would you even know

OH WAIT HAHAHAHA

Attached: index.jpg (348x145, 9K)

this was made back when we thought mexicans were bros and weren't hopping the border at levels they are now

I never even met a mexican until I was 18, still never see them
t. Kentucky resident

>t. Pendejo

Those savages sure as hell don't speak Spanish...

Attached: 89739847598345.jpg (636x960, 137K)

youtube.com/watch?v=rGyLz5219Lg

BTW, looking at that, I'm sure they lighten the doll's complexion on the merchandise for the show on sale over here...

Im just waiting until some kike decides to do the "very special episode" about DACA and how we MUST let the beaners in.

well thats nice they have all but overrun and settled the entire west coast all the way up to canada. Save us.

Lmao all the white countries want their kids to be brown mongrels and all brown countries want so desperately to be white. we truly live in bizaro world.

Chicanos don't speak Spanish, they speak Spanglish unironically.

youtube.com/watch?v=JwElLjOyXw4&list=PLzuBp-sbd6UDfxpVnv8zPiQd0BzX2AAUT

Attached: 826785E8-08C8-4023-B724-142273E2DCF5.jpg (771x1024, 105K)

Damn, I walked into that one!

Attached: LB.jpg (397x402, 69K)

Its true and i smile because i always flunked spanish class. Being of mexican heritage they all expect something from you just based on how you look.

Mexicans hate mexicans who cant speak their tongue. Why are beaners so fucking weird about this shit???

Attached: You+havent+actually+watched+the+show+have+you+_435d60280454a3afc3ba023e8d251fa7.jpg (400x300, 38K)

Actually, growing up my mother's side all spoke Welsh as a way to hide whatever they were talking about from the kids. They had all moved to Kentucky after WW2, but I still remember being real young and growing up watching old British shows like Are You Being Served, Ryan and Ronnie, Paul Daniels Magic Show, Come on Midfield, You Should Be So Lucky, Fawlty Towers, etc etc.

Attached: 1.png (1525x760, 2.14M)

Newa Tlaketililli Wayitlahtohkayotl.