So this video about Christine Ford being a liar is about to hit a million views

So this video about Christine Ford being a liar is about to hit a million views.

youtube.com/watch?v=uGxr1VQ2dPI&t=147s

Is it going to get removed?

Attached: bodylanguage.jpg (1325x900, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.stanford.edu/news/2014/july/virtual-reality-innovation-072414.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nyDMoGjKvNk
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://apoa.memberclicks.net/assets/docs/nelson_2015_scientific_basis_for_polygraph.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjmgNH6rePdAhUOVK0KHbL2ANYQFjAAegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw1IMxXKBqZ6tn5TBLm8oXZS
youtube.com/watch?v=NrAcxT18yaE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

at least you shills stopped pushing the stupid body language videos.

>1 post by this id
This is what a slide post looks like

>meme flag

This is what a shill looks like.

Over 1mil now. You're welcome.

Body Language is bullshit

kek it just hit a million. Dems/pedophile faggot liar criminals BTFO.
>meme flags
shill faggots

>t. Thinks he's smart but can't maintain eye contact and it's lowering his self-esteem
>body language is bullshit!

body language in braille

Attached: allly.jpg (1400x786, 99K)

No it isn't you dipshit shill.

FBI recognizes body Language indicators and takes it into consideration when trying to determine if an individual is lying or telling the truth.

Shit the Feds used a handwriting expect to catch the unabomber. Human behavior indicators is a legitimate science.

INB4 the video violates youtube ToS

Just hit 1M.

Plebs are gobbling this shit up. Doesn't matter if they believe it or think it's solid science. The fact that they're watching some pseudoscientist destroy every word of that cunts story should tell (((them))) that their power to sway public opinion is decreasing rapidly.

Attached: Screenshot_20180930-105823.png (1080x1920, 604K)

oh you bet your ass.

>UK flag
this is what a bong looks like

True

And she was a cutie

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 94K)

fuck you everyone is starting to see piece of shit scum like brett for what they are despite the power positions that blinded them all the years

listening to her testimony again. while she's describing the "attack" she keeps using the phrase "at times" like holy shit, how long did this go on? an hour? the actual things she describes sound like they occurred in under 3 minutes. if homeboy was actually getting her undressed, how long would it have actually taken.

It tells you that the goobers feel the need for cope strategies over the weekend. That's not good for screaming Brett btw.

>FBI recognizes body Language
CIA also use Psychology which is not a science ie it's bullshit.

>Body language is bullshit.
>(Thing that isn't an exact science but gives noticeable results) is bullshit
Yeah, contrarian faggot-talk given by a meme flag. Neck yourself, Jew.

Attached: 1516080574949.jpg (288x325, 14K)

Everyone knows she was lying. Even the women. We don't need some CIA ousted 'body language' expert to tell us as much.

>gives noticeable results
So does confirmation bias.

For some reason it also popped up in my feed.
I thought it would be a lefty video. But apparently they reveal her for the liar she is.

A party in 1982. Sounds like one of those made up memories. It was real in my mind goy.

Attached: 2BCCFC0D-8BD7-4978-9A91-5B4FD61B46F2.jpg (788x602, 252K)

Attached: hmmmmmm.jpg (1628x2217, 1.3M)

Kek, what garbage. The narrator got so triggered at the end. It's clear she has a bias and would look for anything to discredit Ford. There's no proper way she could have done this interview.

Blatant lies by Ford.

Attached: lies.jpg (800x1058, 219K)

She hardly ever calls it an attack or assault. She nearly always refers to it as "event".

yes, it will be removed because it is "hateful"

>EU-flagposter calling any other post a slide
Nice try, Shlomo.

Since when

It will be placed in a limited state for being offensive to YouTube Heroes

INDELIBLE IN THE HIPPOCAMPUS

>Body language is bullshit
>She passed a polygraph guys!

Yeah body language is bullshit. You can’t get a degree in it, it’s all speculation. Nice try shills

Zzzzzzzzzzzz

>Even the women.

If I had to guess, I'd say more women than men think she is a liar.
Once met a lawyer who used to talk about how on every rape case you want women on the jury if you're defending because they're a thousand times more sceptical of a woman's testimony than men who are likely to white knight.

>Meme-flag Jew
>Incorrectly uses 'confirmation bias' when nothing has been confirmed yet
There aren't many papers on this subject, but here. An article is the best I can get.
news.stanford.edu/news/2014/july/virtual-reality-innovation-072414.html
Body language is a real and has correlation with the psychology of the subject. Therefore, it can be studied to some accuracy.

It's the same with polygraph tests. Their accuracy has been shown to be statisticallt significant, so they're legitimate; end of story.

>polygraph
is bullshit
youtube.com/watch?v=nyDMoGjKvNk

Something seemed very wrong with this woman, but I just couldn't put my finger on it. It was all the pretty pose bullshit. The democrats used this woman to falsely accuse a man a sexual assault and to deliberately manipulate the public. Words cannot describe how much disgust I have for these people.

Attached: 1538064918169s.jpg (125x70, 2K)

It's bound to be taken down. She got suspended once when she made a video on the Parkland kids.

I saw Debra Katz rollerskating down near the beach. I waved her down and gave her a hug. She is one of my dearest beach friends. I ask her for advice

I can’t even find the video on YouTube. Censorship is nuts

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 3.19M)

"Christine Ford Body Language" is the second auto fill option when you type in "Christine Ford" in youtube. The OP video is the third one down in the results.

Just tried myself, you're right.

Can any non-UK residents try and see how it is for them?

A man that had his good name ruined by false accusations. They're lucky this isn't a criminal investigation or we would learn exactly who these"beach friends" are. My money is on democract activists.

>Flag of degeneracy
>doesn't know what shill means
Checks out

We did it reddit!!!!

Attached: Screenshot (291).png (1209x797, 867K)

So who told her to get a lawyer if she didn't tell anyone about it?

>t.autismo

it's there but you have to scroll WAY down to get to it. (after all the mass media clips that ARENT related to body language) and only if you type in the exact wording of the vid title

>Adam Ruins Everything
Jew spotted. Polygraphs have legitimacy. Stop being a contrarian faggot.
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://apoa.memberclicks.net/assets/docs/nelson_2015_scientific_basis_for_polygraph.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjmgNH6rePdAhUOVK0KHbL2ANYQFjAAegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw1IMxXKBqZ6tn5TBLm8oXZS

Attached: 1538096760445m.jpg (1024x539, 82K)

She double speaks on this. She says she didn't tell anyone.. then she says she told:
- a few friends
- her husband before they were married

youtube.com/watch?v=NrAcxT18yaE

>doesn't know about and wouldn't understand anyway the forensic science of interviewing people

yep, flag checks out

BEACH FRIENDS
E
A
C
H

Meme flag? Straight up cuck flag

I WANT A SECOND FRONT DOOR!

#43 ON TRENDING

Does not show up in search results even when searching the exact title.

Polygraphs don’t work on sociopaths or psychopaths

It doesn't matter. This shit is right wing pleb jerk off material. The line of attack is that bret lied about details and now he's not credible as a judge. Ttump gave the media an extra week to use this narrative to pound some conservacuck congressmen into submission. Ford's testimony is irrelevant.

Attached: Js9eh26eg.jpg (720x720, 252K)

Attached: DoV4lS_XoAIYs4h.jpg large.jpg (634x707, 54K)

They're used mostly for intimidation for getting confessions and are not admitted as evidence in court.

I’m having a t shirt made that says “indelible in the hippocampus is the laughter” but don’t know what I should have on the opposite side. Trump? Kat? MAGA? Bald eagle in front of flag?

Yea it’s totally hidden m8. Oi you got a loiconce for that truth?

You may be right. However, polygraph tests do have legitimacy. Their accuracy has been tested to be above 50% through rigorous testing over and over. To say that they're 'wrong' is a meme brought up by two pathetic, atheistic retards known as 'Penn and Teller.'

The media jews have it so everyone calls ford credible and noone can say shes lying. Noone will go after her for fear if being blamed for bullying a victim. Her lies don't matter. Her job isn't on the line. Brett's is.

Attached: ftungsss.png (707x885, 895K)

"Not the hand over the mouth."

> above 50%
That’s fucking awful odds.
I could use a coin and flip it, heads means you are telling the truth and tails means you’re lying. 50/50 odds

>A boy touched my boob 35 years ago and now I speak in a little girl voice and am scared of everything.

I was in a bar in San Francisco 15 years ago and some fat gay hairy middle eastern looking guy grabbed my ass.

Should I call the FBI?

>They're used mostly for intimidation for getting confessions and are not admitted as evidence in court.
This is another debate. You claimed that they were 'bullshit.' They're not, and you're wrong.

Attached: 1538202668191.jpg (600x601, 205K)

>To say that they're 'wrong' is a meme brought up by two pathetic, atheistic retards known as 'Penn and Teller.'
To state that is.. wrong. Even James McKenzie (the man who came up with it) says it was bullshit. Then again, most people don't listen to the people who say something that becomes prevalent. If they did, the term "alpha" would go away.. the stupid as fuck Myers Briggs personality test would go away, etc.

No, it’s legit. This woman gave herself away. It was an act.

This isn't a criminal trial. They don't need evidence. They just need a few retarded and corrupt members of congress to think he isn't honest enough and he's out.

Attached: 08hcr5gfd.jpg (720x549, 280K)

Imagine being as dumb as you

Can someone pull up the mask video?

>bret
Brett
>Ttump
Trump
fuck off you illiterate faggot

What does this fucking paper say?

>The term 'alpha' would go away
WHAT?

Attached: 1537740782491.png (249x249, 81K)

What part of that statement is wrong, you fucking leaf?

go to hook tube

I have my firewall set to block all connections to google. Try not being a retarded nigger and give us a direct link. Can you handle that very difficult process?

They are and showed you more than one way why.
YOU TROLLING CRETIN!

doesnt matter polygraphs arent admissible in court. forensic interviews are but the dem senators told her not to get one. its over kav will be confirmed on tuesday

You said “above 50%” how much above? Seeming as 50% means it’s equallt split between two answers (I.e. as good as a coin toss)

>Is it going to get removed?

Hrmm...a video that goes against the anti-American, pro-communist fake narrative the (((mass media))), leftists, democrats, and (((establishment))) are trying to claim is true.

>(((what do you think?)))

it's bullshit but I believe it

Attached: 1476922348309[1].jpg (882x731, 124K)

Cute Pepe Holmes

>Their accuracy has been tested to be above 50% through rigorous testing over and over.
Oh shit, all the rigor of a coin flip, amazing, lets start issuing life sentences or executing people over them.

>Can't look at the end of the URL and blames me for not knowing about his firewall
Fuck you.

If the test is a yes (lie) or no (not lie), then a random guess given enough iterations would lead to 50% accuracy. Therefore, a test with statistically signifigant validity that is above 50% would mean that the test has predictive validity.

Obviously, the test has much higher predictive validity than 50+%. Read the meta-analysis I linked.

Read the paper, faggot. There's validity behind it.

Read
No, it's not.

>Read the paper, faggot. There's validity behind it.
nah, it's just not complete nonsense, that's all

Fuck off am I reading that shit. You can’t even be bothered to read it or you would have given the actual % of accuracy rather than..
> b-b-but it’s slightly better than a coin toss!

>Hurr durr, you asked for a direct link. I'm going to waste more time pretending to be smart instead of simply giving you a link. I R SUPRSMRT!
I figured it was too difficult for you. Don't worry about it. I guarantee you it wouldn't change a fucking thing.

Attached: derp.jpg (400x299, 32K)

> b-b-but it’s slightly better than a coin toss!
Your statememt is wrong, but let's assume it's right. My position would not change. I never claimed it could be used in court. That's a fucking strawman you faggots made up. I claimed that it has predictive validity, which it does. You people are insane.

> blah blah blah I must protect my ego on this anonymous board
Give the % if accuracy faggot. You said “above 50%” What is it then huh?
50% means a coin toss. 49% means it leans to one way.
What is the % of accuracy or get out of our cozy thread.

I think Bombard is bullshit and over-analyses every video, but it's helpful to get npc's and normies into the show.

>Event-specific
diagnostic polygraphs have been shown to provide mean accuracy of .89 with a 95% confidence
range from .83 to .95. Multi-issue screening polygraphs have been shown to provide accuracy
rates, with a mean of .85 and a 95% confidence range of .77 to .93
You can't read a fucking abstract? You told me you were reading it earlier, you fucking liar.

I can't stand the way Ford acts. She's trying too hard to be cutesy and meek to make you feel sorry for her.

She's a liar; end of story. Also, checked.