Will there ever be a wall?

Will there ever be a wall?

Attached: 1529478047169.jpg (2799x1902, 965K)

We're already in if don't like get out this is now our country

soon.jpg

It will be complete by Trump's 7th year in office
so no, there won't

There will and I hope it's 10 feet taller, fucking spics man

the only wall you have to worry about my friend is the one separating you from the opposite sex.

Attached: images (21).jpg (300x168, 5K)

The average looking American by the year 2035
And they will all be like "hey I'm white"

This is punishment for fighting Germany

No.

Is that California or Mexico city? lots of inbreed mestizo mongoloids.

Attached: 111.jpg (944x958, 57K)

I honestly hope so, I'm getting tired of not being able to build our own south wall to keep congolombians and subhuman negros outta my muttnostate.

why do you hate yourself?

Attached: 1537731776263.png (656x527, 31K)

Yes, though it’s probably not going to be put in by Trump. Things aren’t bad enough yet, the wall probably won’t happen until we’re < 50% white so probably around 2050

Im a white Mexican, phenotype completely diffrent from pic in OP, those are the kind of people i see selling food and fruit on the beach when i go on vacation.

>muttnostate

I like you

>50%
By that time full whites won't even be a majority, you stupid ass amerimutt.

It's commiefornia, just take a look at the water bottle on the babycarrier. Defeño roaches don't know about that commodity.

A white Mexican? I don't believe you. Post a pic as proof

No Jorgito, prieto claro does not count as white.

>inb4 pic related

Attached: HomoAridusArdidus.png (776x748, 46K)

Please nuke us. There's nothing but ugly ass short brown fat women like that with little kids everywhere.

t. from Commiefornia

Trump is being prevented at every turn by Jews. They really fear Trump setting back their agenda. Oh, and no one fears memes more than jews.

Attached: DE7AB425-EB34-4BCA-BCD4-64699D42F0DB.gif (600x600, 1.44M)

am i white?

Attached: 20180930_132314.jpg (2576x1932, 1.19M)

My foot looks like that so I'll say yes, only basedboys with no body hair will disagree with you though.

>with no body hair

Is body hair a trait of high testosterone or low? ive met people that say low because high testosterone makes your body hair fell off, thats why bald people are seen as more masculine.

>Is body hair a trait of high testosterone or low?
I have no idea my man, all I know is I'm hairy as shit just like one of my grandfathers.
>I've met people that say low because high testosterone makes your body hair fell off, thats why bald people are seen as more masculine.
That sounds like retarded bro science honestly. It's probably just a genetic thing mixed with hormones from diet and exercises levels.

definitely some african in you bro

30million illegal immigrants already in US, at this stage whats the point in wall

Attached: ms-13-mexican-gang-los-angeles2.jpg (360x240, 34K)

the dirt on my nails?

>definitely some African in you bro
It must be hard being that stupid user. Go look up a bantu African right now, you won't find any body hair.

I'm not referencing the hair, i'm talking about the nails. Only non-whites have toenails like that

>toenails like that

explain

Your big toe looks like a tumor.

This, also we are based and redpilled