Trump secretly moving migrants kids to CONCENTRATION CAMPS on Texas border!

You said we liberals were over exaggerating when we called you Nazis. No, that's EXACTLY what you are!

nytimes.com/2018/09/30/us/migrant-children-tent-city-texas.html

>In shelters from Kansas to New York, hundreds of migrant children have been roused in the middle of the night in recent weeks and loaded onto buses with backpacks and snacks for a cross-country journey to their new home: a barren tent city on a sprawling patch of desert in West Texas.

>Until now, most undocumented children being held by federal immigration authorities had been housed in private foster homes or shelters, sleeping two or three to a room. They received formal schooling and regular visits with legal representatives assigned to their immigration cases.

>But in the rows of sand-colored tents in Tornillo, Tex., children in groups of 20, separated by gender, sleep lined up in bunks. There is no school: The children are given workbooks that they have no obligation to complete. Access to legal services is limited.

>These midnight voyages are playing out across the country, as the federal government struggles to find room for more than 13,000 detained migrant children — the largest population ever — whose numbers have increased more than fivefold since last year.

Attached: merlin_141072990_3f059377-d122-45a7-ba46-95c7e81bf387-jumbo.jpg (1024x683, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gQ5Jl4wGNG4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

based

Attached: 1534252744902.jpg (882x888, 157K)

womp womp
youtube.com/watch?v=gQ5Jl4wGNG4

Yus of course. Trump himself is doing this.

Trump's rhetoric and policies laid the groundwork for this. When you dehumanize, demonize and devalue other people this is the result. Do you honestly think that Trump will stop this even if he is told about it?

Attached: 1513533763080.jpg (253x235, 19K)

maybe just deport them and their parents, problem solved

>nytimes.com
Literally less credible than Putin's rt.com

>No gas chambers
>Hikes are nowhere near death march levels
>Rations aren't just low amounts of shitty bread

Where's the concentration camp again?

>Not wasting taxpayer funds to pay for schooling for kids, which would only continue any incentives to bring more illegals into the country, makes it abuse somehow

This isn't Nazi-ism. The kids at least have a place to stay while the government tries to figure out how to handle this shit show. You'd complain if they were just thrown back across the border and you'd complain here too. Stop being such a whiny bitch.

What do you offer instead? Just drive them back to border and kick them out back to Mexico? This is probably optimal decision though, but they're still generous enough to feed and house those el goblinos.

Yeah it's the Failing New York Times right? Because it fails to fellate Agent Orange

con·cen·tra·tion camp
ˌkänsənˈtrāSHən ˈˌkamp/Submit
noun
a place where large numbers of people, especially political prisoners or members of persecuted minorities, are deliberately imprisoned in a relatively small area with inadequate facilities, sometimes to provide forced labor or to await mass execution.

This fits the bill. The holding areas are filthy, there is no legal representation for minors and the electricity and water is insufficient. Already many children have died in these containment areas and the worst is just starting

Pay attention kikes, your future is already here.

Splendid

Attached: 1526507252694.jpg (247x255, 12K)

How many?

Attached: 1510318577255.jpg (1246x973, 380K)

Dont worry, they installed the basketball court and swimming pool before even setting up the sleeping quarters.

good, need ammo for the giant catapult to bombard mexico city

Attached: wut (11).gif (250x158, 1.98M)

None of these children have any right to enter the USA. Their parents used them to try and take advantage of terrible Democrat policies that made it more likely to be allowed to stay if they dragged their children with them on a deadly trip.

>This fits the bill. The holding areas are filthy, there is no legal representation for minors and the electricity and water is insufficient. Already many children have died in these containment areas and the worst is just starting
Proof that the holding area is dirty?
What do they need electricity for?
Proof they don't have enough water?
Proof of children dying and that the cause was because of the conditions?

Also they are not 'political prisoners or members of persecuted minorities' they are criminal aliens that entered the USA illegally.

Attached: havetogoback.gif (350x232, 461K)

Those are some pretty nice "Concentration Camps" with food, water and air conditioned housing.

So? What's wrong with that?

All of this has been reported by the Fake News you love so much

You are not human

I’m a Nazi, yeah. What’s your actual argument, that enforcing the law is wrong?

I’d have those kids executed. Period.

The Nazis drank water. And you know who else drinks water? That's right.... DRUMPF

>a place where large numbers of people, especially political prisoners or members of persecuted minorities

The inmates of these facilities are neither. They broke the law and are being punished

>1488

>i-i-it's true because I say so
>a-a-and the Jews I MEAN the (((media))) says so
>IT'S FUCKING TRUE I DON'T HAVE TO CITE SOURCES
Geez, the leafposting on this board is getting cringey today. This is sub-ShariaBlue tier.

Attached: pepe-lol-ironic.png (250x237, 93K)

Goos thing the facilities are adequate or I'd have to agree with you.

What do you call it when a spic kid starves in a tent?
A problem.
What do you call it when all spic kids starve in a tent?
The solution.

Attached: ifyouhard.png (621x645, 313K)

Those air conditioning units are better than most lol look up “interment camp” you dumb rural nigger

Since beaners aren't humans with souls it really doesn't matter what happens to their children. The spics themselves don't care either, they just grunt out more spic babies

can confirm

t. gas chamber operator

>this is a bad thing

where do you think you are

What is not human is not caring about the American communities that are and have been affected by people who don’t give a shit about them or our laws. They don’t care and they know there has been no consequences for them. So they keep doing it because of liberal crybabies that don’t care about their fellow citizens. The Left has done a lot of disgusting things over the last few years, but their behavior and attitude towards criminals crossing the border is one of the top.

The real tragedy here is that some poor fuckers had to put up those Western Shelter tents.

Fuck those things. I'd rather sleep out in the open than deal with putting those things together.

Maybe they shouldn't have come to our fucking country.

>All of this has been reported by the Fake News you love so much
What?

what vidyagaem is this ?

based

Everything that leftists do or say becomes completely and easily comprehensible once you start from the assumption that they are trying to totally destroy Western civilization and replace it with some totalitarian dystopia of their own imagining

America will, and forever always, remain great, 1,000 years of winning.

Attached: 1537409765958.jpg (545x904, 162K)

Only a canuck would defend nytimes

That's not very cost effective.

>that's EXACTLY what you are!
The "final solution" in 1938 was mass emigration, but this was not possible due to the British naval blockade. So if you don't want people to die from starvation and disease in the "death camps"™, maybe stop obstructing. If you want the blood of millions of beaners on your hands, keep it up. I'd prefer that they die, because they will just come back in again, but that's just me.

Attached: 1496120877320.png (696x748, 434K)

We should just be tossing them on the otherwise of the wall or to Canada w/e.

It's an ingenious plan. They kidnap children, turn them into agents of intrigue, and disguise it as sexual slavery. Not to say that it doesn't go on obviously, but there's much more dangerous things going on behind the scenes.

Good. This is exactly what I voted for.

Attached: 1536130674113.gif (280x250, 2.8M)

great. so we're going to concentrate them into small areas. then what. plane trip home? catapult over the border? sell them for fuel to uk hospitals?

Attached: watchingthemsuffer.gif (500x281, 437K)

Based

try prison architect. pretty close.

Fuck you, I'm soulless and childless

So? They aren’t citizens of the USA so not subject to our laws and do not deserve any such protection.

Typically when you’re invaded you shoot them. They’re lucky we didn’t. And that’s not a fucking exaggeration. Would you allow folks to forcefully invade your home and squat?

No? Same principle

>Pay attention
Concentrate

Oh no, the illegal spics are being forced into a position they made themselves vulnerable too?

Based

Good I'm glad, Get off this fucking board

Child soldiers?

Based

>Exactly 1488 children

Attached: tenor[1].gif (220x220, 99K)

Seig Heil

Attached: 1516834830918.png (1920x1080, 1.91M)

Imagine all the black op experiments. Just imagine the amount of drool coming out of “Area 51” basement dwelling scientists.

In one of my college classes they are making us read this jew propaganda called “night” where the Jews are rounded up and shipped to concentration camps at night. He says a ton of stuff that is clearly made up like having his gold tooth ripped out by a Nazi using a rusty spoon and open air pits of burning Jew babies. Sounds kind of like the start of the book lol!

They should be secretly moving these kids back across the border instead

Attached: 1537910154242.jpg (480x440, 61K)

>secretly
>it's posted on Jow Forums

Attached: 1529508401481.jpg (600x901, 146K)

He needs to move them to fucking mexico.

Attached: mexo-ice.jpg (640x747, 48K)

> Load them all into a C-130
> Fly into Mexico
> Push them out the back

This would send a pretty clear message that we don't want them here.

Error 1488, migrants not found

Fuck off, and look at China you retard.

let me know when we start gassing them turning them into lamps and soap... hell ill buy a spic lamp

Spread the word, America is an evil country where children are put in concentration camps! Don't come here!

Let Trump have the kids. Halloween sacrifice ritual is coming up

Weren't these the kids our honorable democratic senators planning on inviting to their 'moloch parties' or organ farms? Are we just noticing them now because they're actually alive?

>concentration camp
rightio...

Kids are hard to track in realtime when they're divided up among foster homes and shelters, not to mention their tendency to run away from them. You dumbass lefties caused this! At least in the camps we can keep track of your precious illegal babies.

concentration camps? You sure they are not just colonies for homeless people?

>>No gas chambers
They won't be installed until after you lose WW3 and the world can blame you for the murder of 60 million shitskins.

please be real please be real please be real

Sneak into the US, lose your offspring.

Attached: Bernie-Sanders-Comedy-Central-410x220.png (410x220, 129K)

is he moving all six gorillion of them?

Based.

That tent city is better than what the homeless in california has.

Attached: 1537483020863.jpg (1017x769, 55K)

build the wall
from their bones

I don't see a chimney so it's a useless camp

Attached: MissingU.jpg (480x540, 107K)

I hope they're using something more effective then Zykon B this time.

Lmao, no one cares who isnt a leftist faggot hahaha, these are not issues that people with country in mind give a fuck about. These are parasites. Guess what? all that shit costs taxpayer dollars. They should just throw em back.

Attached: 333.gif (356x260, 1.6M)

>Q

Attached: yosiyosi.png (665x800, 31K)

why waste time with that? just send them to mexico

Good, hope we go further. See you in the ground Manuel.

they're being processed into onions

Just biometrically tag them, then give them the boot. What the fuck are rfid chips for if not for that?

>Q on the right
Q predicted this

>a barren tent city on a sprawling patch of desert in West Texas.
Ah, yes. Fort Bean.
Is it true that they are printing their sleeping bags to look like Burritos?

Attached: 3-Nazi-Comics-679x1024.jpg (679x1024, 281K)

>NAZIs, that's exactly what you are!
You complete arse cheek. Does your brain work at all?
Call me anything you like, you're like schizophrenics talking, it doesn't matter what you think that you think or what you say or what you call me. You are being a complete turd and that's not at all abnormal - it's every day all day. You are nonesense incorporated and we are pissing on you while you're pretending it's raining. You are in la-la land.
Heil stuff'n'shit!

Attached: IMG_7483.jpg (3024x4032, 1.58M)

So all the Illegals are going to be executed soon? If so please give me a source.

I Stole the /Nasim gif. Thanks.

>1488 children

Attached: X.png (320x301, 120K)

Absolutely. Even in Auschwitz, the nazis used the exact same system, separating children from their parents and placing them on what was to be known as "little auschwitz". Who knows what kind of atrocities they commited there that never came to the public and now Trump is in the shadows doing the same things the nazis have done. Someone has to stop this unforgivable evil from taking root in our society. Why is CNN and the other mainstream media silent on this atrocity??

Attached: web3-little-auschwitz-concentration-camp-public-domain.jpg (1115x558, 147K)

I don't give a fuck about spic kids in in camps.

>1488

Attached: 1538152570045.jpg (1024x671, 98K)