Do we have any recordings of her real voice?

I find it hard to believe that's her real voice. Some user should infiltrate her classroom and record her.

Attached: vk6xxb30gdp11.png (745x406, 258K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pepperdine.worldcat.org/)
youtu.be/HvqGCQkQbJs?t=22
youtu.be/HvqGCQkQbJs?t=37
linkedin.com/in/erin-heinemeyer/
pinterest.com/cblasey/
youtube.com/watch?v=uGxr1VQ2dPI
stanfordchildrens.org/en/doctor/default?id=carl-b-feinstein
clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00832871
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=((mifepristone[Title/Abstract]) AND feinstein[Author])
ri.conicet.gov.ar/bitstream/handle/11336/21279/CONICET_Digital_Nro.25309.pdf?sequence=1&isAllowed=y
researchgate.net/profile/Alan_Schatzberg
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/09/christine-blasey-fords-high-school-yearbook-was-scrubbed-to-hide-environment-of-racism-binge-drinking-by-minors-and-elitism/
youtube.com/watch?v=eD8MlhOosEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what classroom? she isn't really a professor

I'm glad I'm not the only one not able to find this. When it was airing live I was looking for this, surely with all the conferences she is supposed to have spoken at, and with her being a professor, shouldn't there be some footage of her teaching? It is almost like google has scrubbed it from the internet. Try using some google search operators to "-kavanaugh", then you will get effectively nothing, no videos, no images, nothing.

Didn't she say she's a psychologist? Pretty sure she's lying about that too.

she has negative reviews on ratemyprof.

SCARED SMALL MOUSE VOICE

CHIN TUCK

CUTE WIGGLE

PRETTY POSE

Tried duckduckgo but no results as well. I haven't been able to find the PhD thesis yet. It's like she didn't exist pre 2018.

She will never teach again

She changed her voice when explaining muh hippocampus and cortisol

i've searched yandex, baidu, bing, sogou for "christine blasey -ford -kavanaugh -senate" and all i ever come up with are scientific papers she's written

good luck

I tried looking into her alma mater's library collection (pepperdine.worldcat.org/) but I have not had any luck either.

Good catch there, I re-watched the this part and it's true.

Check the first part where fry voice is used

youtu.be/HvqGCQkQbJs?t=22

and after a few seconds skip to her regular voice

youtu.be/HvqGCQkQbJs?t=37

rly makes u think

Attached: 1531594584230.jpg (723x1024, 52K)

No but some cunt did a body language anlysis of her and deatroys everything she did.

idk why this isn't being addressed more

I'm fucking nobody and I get more search results for my name than this """person""" does

Wow she really wants mifepristone to be used as an anti depressant

Attached: huh.jpg (717x808, 364K)

No results for family members either husband/children wtf

try pipl and peekyou

> be scientist
> never go to a conference

We've had a whole thread on this today:

Her voice was bugging me. The little girl voice can be a sign of childhood trauma, but it seemed fake on her, she was totally overdoing it.

Blasey had a Linkedin profile that's gone now

linkedin.com/in/erin-heinemeyer/

Attached: ok.jpg (654x249, 47K)

Never mind, that's from her education history. When I ctrl + F'd the first time it didn't find it for some reason

Found her Pinterest profile boys! She's finished!

pinterest.com/cblasey/

Attached: blazed.jpg (1138x485, 145K)

And I'm sure you did a background check on that expert.

Her voice and her appearance just really irritate me. She talks like a young 16 year old girl, and she has her hair all done up like she's a young, pretty woman, and yet she has the face of an eighty year old hag. It looks like a piece of leather that's melting off her skull, and her neck is like a turkey.
She has this cutesy ditz body language too that is just jarring when compared with her appearance. I don't think she's playing subtle psychological games, I think she's just a used up trollop who still thinks that she can use her looks to woo men and play dumb to avoid scrutiny, even though her looks faded forty years ago and she never matured from that mindset.
I honestly can't tell how old she is, somewhere between 50 and 90.

Her real voice makes her sound like Joan Rivers. Look at that disgusting yid face.

different user here
she doesn't have a phd in body language epertise, but if you watch the video and her whole body of work, it doesn't seem like bullshit.

decide for yourself

So fucking weird when you get a page like this while searching for Blasey

stanfordchildrens.org/en/doctor/default?id=carl-b-feinstein

and it's just GONE lmao

it has archived versions going back to 2014 but I guess they decided to delete it now

oh Carl Feinstein is one of the ones who was working on the papers about mifepristone

fuck's sake

The more I see this white bitch the more I see Amy schumer in her face. Could Jow Forums be right and this is an elaborate act of the democrats for disruption? If this is is exposed as fact what are the consequences?

HAHAHAHAHA

clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00832871

>Collaborator: The Feminist Majority Foundation

IMAGINE MY SHOCK, RESEARCH FOR AN OFF LABEL USE FOR THE ABORTION DRUG

IS SPONSORED BY FEMINIST GROUPS

AHAHAHAHAHA

Negative.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=((mifepristone[Title/Abstract]) AND feinstein[Author])
If they purged him must be another reason.
What?

>what are the consequences?
Slap on the turkey neck

OUR ABORTION DRUG:

CURES CANCER BRO!
CURES DEPRESSION BRO!
CAUSES WEIGHT GAIN BRO!
HELPS WITH WEIGHT LOSS BRO!

WHAT A MIRACLE DRUG INDEED! LEGALIZE IT!

oh my mistake he just co authors papers with her, not the mifepristone ones specifically

> The purpose of this study is to see if mifepristone prevents worsening of your cancer. Mifepristone is an antiprogesterone agent, a drug which blocks female hormones, that is commonly used for the termination of pregnancies. It has not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration for use in the treatment of cancer. It is unlicensed in the United States for your condition. However, previous work has indicated that mifepristone may be useful due to how it works. It is being made available for use in the United States for compassionate use through the Feminist Majority Foundation.

> It is being made available for use in the United States for compassionate use through the Feminist Majority Foundation.

What the actual fuck.
The Feminist Majority Foundation was distributing the drug to participants? Not the primary investigator?
If so, they got a shitload of this, because the protocol calls for taking 200mg daily per subject over at least 8 weeks (56 days).
Remember abortion dose is 80mg.
So that's like 400 doses.

>Take mifepristone
>Go blind

whoops

ri.conicet.gov.ar/bitstream/handle/11336/21279/CONICET_Digital_Nro.25309.pdf?sequence=1&isAllowed=y

Hey goys, Dr. Schatzberg here. Be sure to take your abortion pills to keep the bad feels away!

researchgate.net/profile/Alan_Schatzberg

>basic memory functions
at 37 she's still in fry

She was obviously performing. Besides, there's all sorts of glow in the dark shit around her.

she won't have to. she is soon to be a retired multi millionaire.

I hope this bitch dies in a ditch, what a witch

They scrubbed all pics of her too. Scott Adams noted this.

Attached: 1472360756037.gif (500x281, 860K)

to be fair, pick any other random professor of her same level (or whatever you call it), can you find a video of them? Probably not

I didn't actually look but I'm just guessing

There was a pretty in depth scrubbing of her past. I wonder if the scrubbing began before her name went public or after.

My issue was the crocodile tears. When was the last time you hear somebody cry and they didn’t have to lift their behead for a big sniffle to clear their sinuses? She recounted her horrific rape for 20 minutes and didn’t sniffle once

I'm positive it started way back when she very first contacted Feinstein or whoever it was she first contacted. They waited so there was enough time for things they removed to deindex from all the search engines.

I mean, that's my theory anyway

No she wants it classified as an anti-depressant so it can remain legal, but really be used as an abortion drug in emerging market as part of the Soros plan to spread feminism everywhere. They have a world plan to make abortion legal in all countries. These are international murderers.

she fries all the way through that video

totally fake
just like the house doors
take a detail
say, well that's true, and it can mean this, so that's true also

Where’s the audio from her lie detector session on Aug. 7?

What an amazing coincidence.
Christine Blasey wrote a paper with Carl B Feinstein. In fact it was one of her first papers. Carl B Feinstein is a psychiatrist at Standord.
After Christine remembers that she was raped, she runs to Senator Dianne Feinstein. Who, once upon a time, was married to Bertram Feinstein, a neurosurgeon, also at Stanford (well, a hospital who got ultimately merged into Stanford).

Attached: 2eAG0UU.jpg (1242x748, 176K)

43 seconds in
why do youtubers do this
so many times they cut off their last word
or they get stressed saying a word
so they compress their voices saying it
>"so it's ... an ef? enough? an af? an uf? "
what's she saying?

also, anyone else notice the sheen on her glasses?
there was some intentional fogging agent or something that made he glasses look flat or weird - something very weird about her glasses

>its an act

and the caffeine caffeine caffeine - weird

Attached: 1527867012_TOP-.gif (350x302, 1.44M)

her yearbook was also scrubbed from the internet

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/09/christine-blasey-fords-high-school-yearbook-was-scrubbed-to-hide-environment-of-racism-binge-drinking-by-minors-and-elitism/

Attached: czyI.gif (390x319, 1007K)

probably just from her greasy hair she keeps shoving them into

This whole thing is bizarre , Ford claims she wanted the double front doors 6 years ago because as she said, she was afraid that one day he'd become a Supreme court Justice which was a really really bizarre answer, did she foresee the future and how exactly would 2 front doors protect her from Kavanaugh becoming a Justice. It's around the 7:40 mark. youtube.com/watch?v=eD8MlhOosEk

Dianne Feinstein is a jewish mafia boss/mossad operative

It was the same sort of croaky voice a kid would use when feigning illness to get the day off from school. I listened to the testimony on the radio, and just by hearing their voices it was apparent that Kavanaugh was displaying genuine emotion and Ford was faking it.

stop watching those cringe tier youtube videos

>pay no attention to the man behind the curtain, goy

GUYS! THIS IS IT!
>Arkansas banned off-label use of RU-486.
>Planned Parenthood appealed to SCOTUS.
>SCOTUS told them to fuck off.

Attached: arkansas.png (927x4458, 1.37M)

It’s California vocal fry. Almost all the women living there do it. It’s the evolution of the Valley Girl accent and it’s horrific. It partly contributes to the childish passive-aggressive behavior of women there.

this was real good
that chick knows her stuff
good video! when i was watching this, I was thinking at the time, later I'll watch one of those body language peeps and see if they concur with this baby-voice fry shit and the facial weirdness

She had no reviews before a month ago.

I also tried to look into this and found nothing