Is him /ourguy/?

Is him /ourguy/?

Attached: 300px-MisterMetokurProfile.jpg (300x300, 24K)

He's not your guy chaim.

He's blackpilled. He will routinely call out bullshit but he doesn't hope for anything because of what happened to Gamergate.

he's causing division among the altright, so yes, hes /yourgoy/

where does he stream at

Is he doing the sunday stream today or not?

>Is him /ourguy/?
No. Jow Forums stands with Sargon and liberalistaticisticism. Now stop making threads about this

No, he's his own guy.

Ya sure why not

He's chaotic neutral, the true spirit of chan culture

WHEN IS THE STREAM

No.

Absolutely not.

Thanks Nick. What brand is ur knife btw? I kinda want one

As a Jow Forumsack, yes.
As someone who legitimately wants a fascist dictatorship in the US, no.

Why does Jim have a patreon?
Please tell me that’s not how he makes his living

Attached: BBE45C67-E2F7-4C70-9D9D-35F493E0CDC7.jpg (236x151, 14K)

Teachers don't get paid enough

Black pilled discordian Jim... you can’t touch him because he doesn’t care about anything you have to say. You can’t shame him, ridicule him, catch him in a contradiction or strike at his sacred cows because he doesn’t have any. All he wants to do is ridicule fuckwits and morons and he’ll do it by whatever means is available.

Sure, he could spend two hours talking about this sanctimonious foolishness of joining UKIP to meet Farage and get closer to Trump but he doesn’t have to because he knows that making fun of your suit will provoke you into an impotent rage.

And he’s right.

> self promoting this hard on pol

he has a very obnoxious way of speaking

>Jow Forums - E-Celebs
fuck off faggot

He's not really a political commentator at all but he's great at calling out insane lefties online. I'm still waiting for him to do episodes on Bob Chipman, Chapo Trap House, and Contrapoints.

don't forget about his superchats

Attached: 1507857331119s.jpg (85x125, 3K)

oh, and the Krassensteins too

He's certainly useful but too blackpilled.
Not a bad guy though.

He isn't (((ourguy))), he is /theirgoy/.

Apperently he wakes up in the middle of the night to his girlfriend blasting Hitler Speeches throughout the house. Seems pretty fucking based to me if you discard the race mixing.

Attached: NegroAmbush.webm (320x180, 1.6M)

this is the only board where there's both enough interest and where they allow us to discuss them though.

he's dying of aids cancer stage B, give him a break goy

Violence as the only way out of this jewish conundrum is the rational and logical way.

>Says he'll never do patreon
>Does patreon
>Says super chats are gay
>Does super chats
The only good thing to come out of this is more Jim, but he'll never go back to the absolute /comfy/ that was Justice for Jamar streams and the Nick Bates internet insanity.

this