I'm not American, so answer me this. How does Kavanaugh still have a chance?

I'm not American, so answer me this. How does Kavanaugh still have a chance?

In the U.K., politicians and senior officials have their skeletons in the closets too - but if it's as bad as these accusations, they stand down / are finished.

The U.S. is strange...

twitter.com/stucam7771/status/1046392120779501569

Attached: Capture.png (607x494, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/stucam7771/status/1046392120779501569
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kill yourself shill rat

>How does Kavanaugh still have a chance?
He does not. That women has proofs he will be sent to jail to be raped by blacks

#BelieveWomen

Unless the public can shame a few more Republicans into voting for justice like they did with Flake, McConnell and his crew of hard line zealots will ram him through.

It's sort of how China's leader got elected for life.

A bunch of obese women on facebook blacked out there profile pics in support of womenz so its literally her turn now.

>if you get accused of something you should just sit down and accept it

>I'm not American, so answer me this. How does Kavanaugh still have a chance?
Because his accusers are liars

God wtf does everyone keep saying these accusations are so serious and terrible. Ford only claimed he fondled her outside her clothes big fucking whoop

The other allegations are bad but they are clearly bullshit not even normies believe the other ones.

fuck off limey

also have these fags not heard of due process? or innocent until proven guilty?

Because there’s no hard evidence any of this happened. Republicans are tired of Democrats and their slimy tactics to gain political power. They lost it all because of Obummer. The woken American people can see through all their lies. These women Americans outnumber them in states where it matters.

#believeRoasties

Attached: 916D7DB8-D05F-41E0-963E-DF254785CECE.jpg (594x436, 57K)

What kind of pussy faggot would stand down over a mere accusation?
>U.K.
Oh nevermind I understand now.

This is why:
>In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.
6th amendment to the US Constitution.

>Explain to me this: When people are accused here they just of things they just step down

It’s called lacking a spine, course you guys have been in a decline as a civilization for so long I wouldn’t suspect you would have any knowledge of that.

Stu Cameron raped me in 1982.
That's why.

I really don't like non-Americans

>Stu Cameron raped me in 1982.
me too

>Stu Cameron raped me sometime and somewhere. I can't remember the details, but I know it was him.

See how easy it is?

The Kav is going to get on the SC and then make rape legal and abortion illegal.

>In the U.K., politicians and senior officials have their skeletons in the closets too - but if it's as bad as these accusations, they stand down / are finished.
I thought they were all involved in pedo rings over there though

In the US non-muslims can get away with rape too.

>reaching

Blasey Fords testimony/story sounds like a scene in an 80's teen flick, something like Animal House.
Imagine if we could find a movie with a scene that was identical to what Ford described.

Attached: animalhouse.jpg (600x838, 130K)

This.

Didnt a bunch of UK politicans all get caught in a pedo ring and still most of them kept their jobs?

Don't you still have a mainstream politician who's openly accused of anti-semitism every day in the news?

They're british. There's a reason we had a revolution against them.

>twitter.com/stucam7771/status/1046392120779501569
Reading that thread is like stepping into an alternate reality
Truly a bizarro feel

The Ramirez accusation is that Kavanaugh pulled his pants down at a house party. Total nothing-burger.

The Swetnick allegation is that Kavanaugh was drunk at house parties and stood in hallways. There's a bunch of other bullshit like claiming there was spiked punch and gang rapes, but all she actually accuses Kavanaugh of doing is being at the parties. It's another total nothing burger, but Avenatti mixed in a bunch of serious sounding crap to make it seem like a scandal.

The anonymous mother-of-a-friend-of-Kavanaugh's-girlfriend allegation is that Kavanaugh pushed his girlfriend up against a wall in a sexual manner once. That's it. There's a reason this one got zero traction in the media.

>step down over false accusations

Attached: 1466488603928.png (481x511, 182K)

Start looking through Fast Times at Ridgemont High. That might have something. You’re on to something.

>in the U.K. we have an island full of emasculated zero testosterone cucks we call men
>why isn't America like this?
Gee I wonder

People without culture (leftists) don’t get to sit at the table and discuss policy. Period.

>accusations means step down

Because if that's all it takes then allegations will never end. For instance I can call this person a massive faggot, so going by his logic he must be one.

That's nothing, in the UK you can fuck severed pig heads and remain in office like it's nothing.

>false accusation
>REE STEP DOWN WE HAVE NO EVIDENCE REEE

>Give up if somebody says bad things about you
THESE ARE THE DESCENDANTS OF THE GREAT EUROPEAN CONQUERORS?

Attached: 1482202709003.gif (1029x661, 390K)

not reading this thread but the accusations are unsubstantiated and it's also not unprecedented (see: Clarence Thomas.)

>The US is strange
Well how is it? Nothing has been proved, her story looks filled with holes and the Democrats' behaviour has been disgraceful.

It is happening.

Are you retarded? All of the "accusations" have already been refuted by literally every witness.

Attached: 4y7k7.png (610x377, 55K)

accusations alone dont make you guilty

Innocent until proven is a weird concept

Really makes you think

In the US you are innocent until proven guilty. Allegations and accusations alone are not evidence of guilt. You need some kind of hard evidence.

Also, most people in the US see this for what it is... a bunch of false allegations being made by Dems to try and stall the confirmation until after the November election when they think they will gain a majority in the senate. The allegations are blatantly false. Ford can't even give a date to when it happened. The other two are equally if not more obviously fabricated. It's all a bunch of political bullshit.

Fuck off UK bro. Your political leaders not only stood by, but some even joined in the Jimmy Savile hijinks.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-30 at 12.47.20 PM.png (593x555, 403K)

There is a reason our ancestors fled the oppression of Europe.

we have weak libel laws, in the UK if you make a claim that has no evidence, you can be sued for libel. It's much harder to openly try to destroy someone who is in the public eye. As long as it's a popular figure in the public eye, any media can say virtually anything they want with no reprecussions unless it's found out they maliciously made the claim or conspired to some end. which is near impossible to prove.

democrats have been doing this for decades, they've just never been so unhinged to do it to a Supreme Court nominee until Clarence Thomas. and back then, many democrats were outraged at the tactic. Now, there's no outrage at the tactic at all. It will continue. Roy Moore showed them they could get away with it and that it's worth doing.

There is no standing down when they all meet back up at the boy diddling club later than evening. Public service is a chore to them.

>accusations
Because it's just that, nothing more. We don't assume people are guilty just because of accusations. We assume innocence until proven guilty, and precautions are taken in more serious crimes regarding holding the suspect. To be arrested there must be evidence.

There is no evidence, and he's not a pussy, so he's not backing down, and republicans are finally growing a backbone. You guys are arresting people for memes over there and offensive tweets. Not sure you should even be thinking about American politics.

He literally mutilated my genitals and sucked my foreskin off in the fall of 1982

can't wait for this week,
>Brett Kavanaugh once glanced downward at my cleavage for a fraction of a second
>Brett Kavanaugh once held the door for me when I never asked for it

Kavanaugh would never have even had a chance to run for office in the UK in the first place
Because he's white

Attached: image.jpg (550x364, 127K)

Attached: whitey.jpg (581x663, 92K)

The punishment for grab ass when you are 17 is permanant unemployment and censure.

Lmao

The eight amendment, only applies to the criminal punishment stupid Goyim.

Government can infiltrate your life, make you unemployable, enslave you, fake your death, drive you insane, perform soft torture, throw you into jail with the sodimites, silence you, target you for demoralization before the age of majority, induce defensive apathy, and in many other soft exercises of power destroy you.

You see, the law only applies where their is oversite. So the solution is to excercise power without oversite.

So by all means get your Yale Law degree goyim. You will be allowed to work as a ticket taker. And your life will be taken by a sexual assault claim if you ever get anywhere.

A simple rumor, an unperson, can make a claim and your life is over.

So you see. There is only one law.

Only Jews are human. All others are Goyim.

Obviously Stu Cameron sits down to pee.

didn't these retards have a PM that face fucked a dead pig and get publicly threatened with these pics if he didn't step in line with some bullshit or other?

Attached: african-childcare.jpg (480x455, 33K)