WTF, I respect Cameron Kasky now

WTF, I respect Cameron Kasky now

youtube.com/watch?v=kMp_GJJPGCw

Attached: cameron-kasky.jpg (640x360, 67K)

fuck off

Attached: 1530819299699.jpg (1773x2194, 1.08M)

whos this little twerp

Watch the interview, he's changed his mind about Republicans and he doesn't think they're all evil anymore.

I DONT CARE ABOUT LEFT VS RIGHT. BEN SHAPIRO IS GOING TO PRISON AND KASKY'S FAMILY WILL BE TOO.

Daisy Hogg's bf

Don't trust anyone from Parkland. They are all liars and schemers

Attached: 1525740893292.jpg (1080x1147, 183K)

whos that bitch?

Jews play both sides. This Kavanaugh debacle has ruined the Dems, they're gonna have to move more of their resources to the right and start over.

beautiful angel

Attached: daisy.jpg (480x360, 15K)

in addition to getting money through their fraud foundations, they also jump start a select few into political spotlight. Same shit as sandy hook. a bunch of frauds. These people always have the begging bowl out

Attached: alissa parker3.jpg (910x497, 101K)

Cute.

Attached: alissa.png (232x268, 146K)

I always wonder just how mentally stable that lady is. She always sounds like she is one missed pill away from hanging herself

Attached: carlee soto.png (1026x574, 507K)

Attached: 1519474127343.jpg (960x552, 112K)

Actually watch the video. He's completely changed his tune and comes across very mature and respectful.

The kid is still a psyop fag.

spooky mods are faggots kys mods and please delete my post I don't want it anymore

he can go fuck himself for all I care. he did too much shit to just come and say "oh come on, it wasn't that bad! please have a reasonable conversation with me!". we are past that fuckhead, go to hell

>Kasky’s even launched his own podcast entitled >“Cameron Knows Nothing.”
they always gotta be selling or promoting something.

Attached: 1403232215412.jpg (300x394, 27K)

>Kike vs kike
Ben is the quintessential controlled opposition. He tries to act like he's this controversial figure when his ideas are boring and two-faced, especially when it comes to his opposition to identity politics paired with his ardent Zionism. Notice how he supported Roseanne's firing for "racism" but was against James Gunn and Dan Harmon losing their jobs for pedophilia.

He refuses to debate not only anybody to the right of him, but anybody on the left of actual substance. Which is why he's talking to some Jew teenager instead of somebody of posterity. Ben is a coward and a hypocrite, and until he addresses his hypocrisy on identity politics and his fear of debating those with less mainstream beliefs then he has absolutely no worth

Attached: 1531448256076.jpg (1410x1706, 615K)

What are you, his boyfriend? This is as much of a dog and pony show as that struggle session he participated in with zeal on CNN

Attached: Red Guard.png (756x1200, 1.77M)

How do people even find out/end up watching youtube videos of these ecelbrities? I have seen this kid Ben Shapiro, Milo Yaniplos, etc. shilled on here constantly. I have never felt the need to go watch one of their retarded videos it just seems like the dumbest fucking thing on the planet that any one would give them a single click