German delusions part 2

Lol at the delusional krautnigger Germshits. They actually think they are superior, while their nation is a fucking shithole, less than 80% white and its dying rapidly. They fucking leech off EU and only build their fucking economy throught US aid and marshall plan. Krautniggers are incompetent sheeps, and its a fact

Prove me wrong.

Attached: Krautnigger delusional.png (3204x2492, 186K)

*sniiiiiiiiifff*
I smell some Matzah here

German blood takes a decent portion of my ancestry, and I fuckin’ hate em. They’re not people.

Shut the fuck up, you Germnigger.

Attached: 88a3dc4ab5638cb60516ac74cd8f165e.jpg (1247x876, 236K)

I´m kinda confused, you write that we suck but post a picture which details why we are awesome...

I mean, yeah you are right, Germany sucks in many regards but it is also awesome in many regards.

>Wollen wir totalen krieg?
*cheers and applause*
>Gets bombed once
WHAAA war crimes!

This picture is just an example of your retarded delusions. 90% of this is false.

Attached: Germniggers are irrelevant.jpg (2294x1024, 334K)

*sniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiif*
Oy vey, there's some kosher smell going on here.
Quick, prove you're genuine, recite the first page of Murzynek Bambo

Shut your fucking disgusting face, you Germnigger scatmuncher. We destroyed you in WW2 and we will do so again.

Attached: Aryans humiliated.jpg (685x1000, 218K)

Haha, fake pole detected.
Oy vey

Is that Picture a German lie again? Because, while again I totaly admit that we are not the Masterrace of the World or even europe, you cann clearly see that we have our fair share of Influential personalities in musik, science and lierature.

germany is shit.
i want my prussia back

Shut up Germniggers, your time is up.

Attached: Dresden piles of dead cockroaches.jpg (1080x766, 195K)

>We destroyed you in WW2

ok

Well you are invited to come anyday my dearest polish neighbour. I will prepare a fine Farmers Breakfast with potatoes and Bacon : )

Prussia is slavic clay.

Attached: Prussia was Slavic.png (832x760, 261K)

No, I will not go to krautnigger nation, unless its WW3.

Attached: Based Russian.webm (1280x720, 1.03M)

You planning to do this AGAIN for ANOTHER five hours?

Is there really nothing better for you to do on a Sunday evening?

There are people who have had their families raped and killed infront of them who are not as butthurt as you are.

Attached: Uber-butthurt.png (1886x287, 106K)

You must either be a VPN-Nigger or one of the last 3 or 4 leftists left in Poland.

Ah well, to bad. Lets hope you perform better then last time. And dont do dubios deals with the British this time, you saw what happens. They let you down und you get doubleteamed.

haha

>an hour ago a meme flag made the same thread
>people knew it was a pole or jew
>he rambles like an autist with meme picutres
>mfw
Here is your (you)

Attached: 1530825890216.jpg (245x249, 17K)

Shut the fuck up, krautniggers. You are cancerous animals.

Attached: Krauties.jpg (1785x1200, 512K)

I do not ramble, I am correct.

Attached: Based krauts saviours of Europe.jpg (800x544, 168K)

No u

>We destroyed you in WW2
The only thing that got destroyed was your asshole when Germany AND the USSR decided to turn you into their personal fucktoy

Attached: 06D4EC9F-B9F9-4973-9AD9-39F749258957.jpg (667x615, 53K)

Hmmm who could be behind this?
Trying to sow discord and chism between Germany and Poland?

We destroyed krautniggers, and its a fact.

Attached: Ber.png (379x845, 168K)

I am behind this, you krautnigger. We despise you, we wish you to be exterminated.

Attached: Dead germniggers.jpg (1200x854, 133K)

Wont work. At least for me. I adore my polish neighbours and hope that one day we will join forces and rip the EU into shreds.

Maybe you are all I know is I and countless others are just here to shit post and waste your time.

Attached: 1532362653170.png (427x576, 361K)

Attached: 94A57F20-10D4-4088-AC58-F14AFF1A254A.jpg (640x769, 172K)

Nice try. I've been there several times.
Lovely place and great people.

He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now.

Poles destroyed the Germshits in WW2, you fucking retards.

But how? Poland wath completly conquered for most of the war?

WTF, "huge exporter of power". Dude, you are using brown coal to make electricity like in the 19th century and France is the first electricity exporter of the world thanks to you, every winter you are buying thousands of GW to us. Your electricity is the most expensive of the world, do you realize you couldn't heat your homes in winter without France ?

In 1944 Poland went with Soviet army on Berlin, and participated in battles.

This is not my pic. It has been made by delusional krautnigger, like this one in which Germs are talking credit for FRENCH invention of Card chip.

Attached: Kraut bullshit.jpg (1980x1536, 640K)

Aaaaaaaah okay that makes way more sense. Yeep in that case, with a little help from the Soviets you managed to kick a bleeding, dieing Wolf. Congrats I guess

Yeah i've seen you flag. I'm not really answering you but rather the Fritzs here.

You're not listening. Actual Poles, not shills like you, will start to drive the Pozz, degeneracy and sodomy out of Europe.

*Dying. And no, we curbstomped krautnigger scum. Plain and simple.

Actual Poles will start to exterminate Germniggers so World will be save from their murderous tendencies.

Attached: Mein Krautism.webm (500x375, 2.12M)

It's the most butthurt pole you probably ever going to encounter, unless you are willing to believe that a kike would devote 6 hours of his time to extremely crude turd-flinging and hang around way past when everyone else has called him out.

Don't even treat him as a pole, that would be disrespect to all the poles on this board who aren't drooling idiots.

Attached: 1523301706233.jpg (800x542, 464K)

lmfao
all you did was walking behind your new Soviet masters
pic related is what happened when Poles were on their own, even just days before the end of WW2

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-30 Battle of Bautzen (1945) - Wikipedia.png (320x866, 129K)

[insert clean my toilet meme]

Aren't there any good books you could be reading? Some late-evening excercise you could be doing?

Attached: 1522175366741.jpg (698x573, 193K)

Poles hate krautshits, for genocide and destruction of Polish nation. You are cancerous, wretched people.

Bautzen was Polish victory, you spermgargling Germshit scatmuncher. We took Berlin too.

Ah yes, herbert Smagon. Notorious krautnigger with his retarded butthurt.

Attached: Rightful vengace.jpg (683x1032, 656K)

No, no. I've been there quite a few times.
It's quite the opposite. They will probably start the resurrection of nationalism, sparking it throughout Europe. You also have a really spicy attitude about jews.

Our nationalism is about extermination of krautniggers, and destroying them once and for all.

Attached: DER UBERMENSCH.jpg (395x290, 23K)

Bautzen was Polish victory, you spermgargling Germshit scatmuncher. We took Berlin too.

Now that is just plain untrue. Also, you're not even mentioning the russians. A true pole would complain about being wedged between those nations for decades first.

You got stabbed in the back you moron.

Remind me what the Soviets did during the Warsaw uprising again? What's that? They just stood by and ignored polish cries for aid so the polish resistance would be crushed by the nazis so it would not cause any problems to the soviets when they took over?

Attached: Save Katyn Monument.jpg (400x400, 19K)

Normal poles don't give a shit. Most normal people don't give a shit as a matter of fact. Jow Forums simply attracts the select few weirdos that do and if you are a moron you are stupid enough to think that the people here are somehow representative of their nations in general.

Attached: 1524477451562.png (257x299, 83K)

Russians are our Slavic brothers, unlike krauniggers.

Russians had to prepeare for further offensive. Krautniggers are sub-humans, they murdered 300 thousands people in Warsaw alone.

They DO give a shit, and they despise krautniggers.

No they don't stop lying and trying to make your people look like a bunch of morons

Attached: Kingdom_of_Polandball-ball_version.png (284x311, 11K)

Hohoho, the poles i talked to here and in Poland told me a whole different story. You seem really unauthentic.

Wow, now he's apologising for what the russians did to his country.

Why are you removing soviet monuments again? Is it because you have such fond memories of existance under the russian heel?

Attached: cuck.png (600x599, 668K)

Yes, they fucking do. We hate krautniggers, and despise Germshits. EU is leeching from our nation.
Only dumb fucks remove Soviet monuments.

You are not a Pole

Yes I am, and you are a murderous krautshit. You destroyed my country, and now you are still leeching on it you fucking parasite.

They are superior to you though. The only reason they are cucked right now is jewish influence in the US influencing the EU.

>butthurt: The Thread

Refuses to pay for own military and proper defenses, uses saved money to build nice things.

Have fun keeping those nice things when the US leaves.

When are you leaving though?

No, they are not superior you germnigger. They are INFERIOR and their sub-human nation is being erradicated by Turks, while Poland is an ethnostate.

>and only build their fucking economy throught US aid and marshall plan
This is falsehood that is supposed to suggest that Poorland would have the same results in economy if it had muh Marshall plan. The truth is that Germany was a leading industrial country already before WW1. Germany produced more steel than France and UK combined. So to say that Germans owe everything to Marshall plan is retarded. Marshall plan only rewarmed german industry but didn't build it

Germniggers were a shithole before WW1, you dumb fucktard. And no, UK was the largest power before WW1.

So yes, Marshall plan BUILD krautnigger industry from scratch, after it was ruined by WW2.

You have problems with anger and depression friendo which is why you attack others so viciously. It only shows that you envy Germany, like girls who attack pretty girl. Either commit suicide or find yourself a different hobby

There is so much dishonesty, fact obstructment and straight up lies in that pic I'm not even going to dissect everything, I just want to say that
>tax American imports at 5 times the rate they import your stuff at
>gloat that you export more
>cast asperations
The fucking nerve the Germanics have

UK was behind Germany and german industry wasn't destroyed by WW2. This is clearly an emotional issue for you, so I can't talk to you about facts. If you dislike Poorland for being peripheral and not relevant, then I'm sorry. You can only accept Poorland for what it is

good post

Uk wasn't behind, you delusional fucktard. They OUTPRODUCED krautniggers in WW2. And German industry was oblitherated by WW2 you fucktarded moron.

Poland is superior to Sub-human Germniggers. And soon, they are going to die out.

I do not envy krautnigger sub-humans.

You have to be larping kek

Attached: 20180925_185123.jpg (462x700, 35K)

These are absolut bullshit, some other are only partially untrue.

Attached: 1538332776286.png (3204x2492, 273K)

I am NOT LARPING. Why is this so fucking hard to undertsand that I despise murderous krautniggers who destroyed my country? That I want them DEAD? You fucking imbeciles?

The truth is that since forever, Germany was a hungerhole everyone ran from since times immemorable, basically as soon as modern-day Germany was settled by Germans, which is why you have descendants of German coal miners (the worst form of labor there was in the past, and possibly still in the present, though Uranium mines are trying to compete) littered around Eastern Europe and all the way to the Volga and the Urals.

One day, at the height of the nation-building fever of the mid-19th-century, a few delusional faggots decided to make a new nation out of rejected Austrians and, desperately trying to prove themselves (and get some colonies, so they wouldn't be so hopelessly strapped of resources), plunged Europe into a world-wide war (because the Austrians would have peacefully cooperated with the Serbs on squashing the Black Hand were the Germans not such "that would be shameforu" faggots). Then they got summarily BTFO'd, returned were still poor, only word of them sucking dick for cash got out into the wide world.
Starving and without fuel nor energy and not understanding the principle of trade, out of mad envy they attacked everyone who had nice stuff, because apparently if a German doesn't have nice stuff, no one should. They got BTFO'd again and nobody paid their women for the sex this time, which they are butthurt about to this day.

The Americans finally saw what the Eternal Kraut's problem was and decided to prevent further world war shenanigans. Germany had already caused the direct death of 50% of the global white population and thus prevented a massive chunk of white births.

Once the Marshall plan was done, the USA left an import-export fee plan that heavily favors Germany, except 70 years later only businessmen like Trump remember why it exists. Now that that tax advantage meant to alleviate the German NocoloniezNoenergiez problem is ending (because the USA can't afford it anymore), Krauts on suicide watch spam EUPower threads.

What I had in mind with the first sentence

I got my actual gas bills this week, no wonder Hitler killed himself. If the day comes and we get American LNG (costs 4x more) instead of Russian gas, many people will lose their last dime on it.

>shoah 200 towns and villages in Slovakia
>burn people in a lime kiln
>burn down everything you leave behind as you retreat
>demolish a city just out of spite
>wonder why people prefer rapists and stalinists that solved liabilities by executing 30k soldiers

Depends on who you are, I guess. I ration my food and invest everything in extra courses on top of my uni education as I do a part-time job, I "optimize" my shifts to take all the weekend graveyard Dienst in neighboring Austria, while a fucking Slovak boomer rides around in an imported US market Lexus with a 4-liter NA V8 that makes less noise than a Tesla and revs at 1800 rpm doing 130kmh. The boomer went into retirement early this year even though his profession is highly sought after (my link to this guy, his daughter who works in the same field as he does, BEGGED him to stay in the job, but he just lol'd and went for a road trip around the Easter Euro mountain cottages and sport centers)

Interesting analyssis, nice.

hello polish kraut, are we playing a bit of reverse devil's advocate by using emotional imagery now?

as much as I hate germans and their fucking union this is contra-effective.

Attached: 1537083382510.gif (516x402, 628K)

I am just gonna leave this here

Attached: polesbtfo.jpg (590x395, 80K)

Why do you call me Polish Kraut?

Congress Poland wans't that bad. Russians at least treated us like human beings, and somtimes as partners even.

And partitions were sadly caused by Krautnigger whore on a Russian throne. No Slavic man would have ever agree to that.

Wasn't*

Shut your fucking face krautnigger.

Attached: German animals.webm (616x480, 2.8M)

you are a polish kraut, why else show pictures of dead nazi soldiers?
its evocative, you're appealing to emotions. you advocate against your own argument.

>Germutt """Empire"""
>literally has not won a single war since becoming unified

Attached: Germutt.jpg (750x726, 290K)

>The Myth of German Villiany
Damn it’s just like before. Kikes waging a slander and defamation campaign against Germany prior to World War jew. When will you bring back the hairy knuckled Hun imagery?
>Gas the kikes

Check em. Yeah I wonder (((who)))

Jow Forums brings posters of all colors, allegiances and beliefs together, so they can hate Germany and New York City together.
It is truly blyatiful.

>unless you are willing to believe that a kike would devote 6 hours of his time to extremely crude turd-flinging and hang around way past when everyone else has called him out.
>implying that isn’t EXACTLY what a kike does?
They’re animals. There won’t be peace on Earth until every last kike is given a free train ride.