Kanye: Abolish the 13th Ammendment

HAHAHAHAHAH

What?

Attached: 20180930_133925.jpg (963x1526, 661K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v1aYgydSeeM
youtube.com/watch?v=M2J0P9QE3J0
twitter.com/kanyewest/status/1046466533973590016
youtu.be/GL-ZoNhUFmc
docdroid.net/53EeyJm/downloadfile-3.docx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trump is gonna free the slaves

So, apparently he really is insane...

He is bipolar and has mild autism.

He's a genius

youtube.com/watch?v=v1aYgydSeeM

youtube.com/watch?v=M2J0P9QE3J0

I think he meant abolishing the private prison system where they have you work for free (as a 'slave')?

which is the 13th amendment

IT'S REAL

twitter.com/kanyewest/status/1046466533973590016

WHAT THE FUCK KANYE

It outlawed slavery

I think what hes saying is that blacks are put on an ideological plantation. and he is breaking off.

Trump is going to free the slaves. Nonviolent first time felony drug offenders like the woman he pardoned.

what state are you from i feel like your from a costal area

Viginia

Like in your town, its majority white, but you see a lot of minorities when you go to a mall or somethin. Im thinking NY, Boston, or a costal city in the south?? maybe florida?

He is implying blacks are still slaves and they dont need the 13th. They need to get out of welfare, work and have some dignity

>identity politics
do you understand that doubling down on shilling doesn't work?

exactly

yeah thats what I thought.
A lot of people on pol I feel like live in bumble fuck kansas, and raely ever see black people. They dont understand the serious demographic change that is happening, so they are very aggressive and think that its not a signficiant problem when it is.
Costal city people are used to minorities and understand dealing with them. They understand that most people do not harbor the hate that the average kansas person has because he has all his information about mnorities from pol.
Being a Nazi will not help white people. It will generally turn people away from the republican party.
Kanye is a big deal amoung black people. This is a good victory

I am not shilling and truthfully do not understand why you are saying that

I would honestly rather pay Mexicans to pick my crops then try to herd a bunch of lazy uppity negro slaves.

Although maybe I could pay the Mexicans to herd them, idk

Abolish the 13th? Is he saying this because he wants prison reform? That shit says you can straight up enslave someone as punishment for a crime.

He's on high levels of wokeness. The 13th Ammendment actually makes it legal to turn people into slaves "as punishment". He's referring to prison reform, which he sees as legalized slavery based on this clause in the 13th:
>"Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction."
He's technically right, prisons function as slave camps. They extract free labor.

Attached: lincoln view on race.jpg (705x493, 68K)

Nigga shut the fuck up, I live in a fucking metropolis and it's only made me hate dealing with these people more than Jow Forums ever could convince me of. You're the faggot from bumbfuck nowhere who never sees these people clearly, because if you could post here and live where I do and still say dumb shit like this you're retarded
Faggot

Attached: FB_IMG_1538196043906.jpg (1033x709, 48K)

BASED

holy shit imagine if this works and we return to slavery because this nigger said so

The 13th admendment didn’t abolish slavery; it legalized it.

nigger. I am literally from NYC.

WAIT AHAHAHAHAHHA WAIT WAIT WAIT

youtu.be/GL-ZoNhUFmc

this description is misleading

lol I live in NYC as well and deal with minorities on a daily basis. People on Jow Forums who live in places like NYC know what they're talking about more than anyone else.

Based and redpilled!

Attached: w.jpg (553x775, 138K)

>I am literally from NYC
Do tell me what part you faggot? After living in east Harlem for 5 years I hate niggers more than anything else.

South Carolina here. Fuck you, I live so close to the coast I can see the ocean out of my window at work and all of us still have hate in our hearts.

Go join a fucking hippie commune.

I'm glad he's listening to me finally. He has great potential that must continue being great.

The 13th amendment does permit slavery as a punishment, so I see what he's getting at, but still.

Eternal le based black man strikes again.

Hes off the democrat plantation

Attached: awakening.png (593x489, 511K)

Good day Sir, how are you?

>Hates "niggers"
>Acts like one on the internet

You're just like the porch monkey ragging on hard working black people that aren't being deadbeats. You don't want humans freed from their ideological and behavioral chains, due to your own insufficiency.

Any decent human being would find it preferable for blacks to change rather than just disappear.

Attached: 1491762738722.png (765x862, 105K)

based and redpilled

truly /ourguy/

Honorary Aryan.

based Kanye Kanye Kanye

Not even close

I released this back on March 25th, before his "awakening". He ripped off this entire PDF to revive his career, and now he's trying to use it to further his political agenda which consists of white genocide by larping as me.

docdroid.net/53EeyJm/downloadfile-3.docx

This document is only a prototype so mind the unedited beginning

Private prisons have the best perks though.

actually white liberals mostly come from areas where blacks are less integrated and the communities are more or less seperate.

In the south you have blacks absolutely everywhere, they are even in the rural areas.

i thought romans spoke greek..

The educated romans did. The plebs spoke latin

Attached: the-kardashians.png (500x525, 134K)

yo but for real this time
what did he mean by this???

Make Slavery Legal Again

B A S E D

Attached: Screenshot_20180930-214844.png (1080x2160, 1.16M)

>kanye is too natsoc for pol

>All the comments to that tweet claiming that trump hats are made in china

Leftists are NPC's

Attached: 1536918051396.jpg (800x668, 52K)

Tbh magapedes aren't any better

NPC's tend to get overloaded with information.

What's the 13th anyway?

>Any decent human being would find it preferable for blacks to change rather than just disappear.
not just preferable, but, y'know, actually conceivably possible at all. old/pol/ was edgy fun but killing or deporting all people of african descent in America--and, more importantly, convincing everyone to go along with it... was always less feasible than showing the blacks the jew mind-shackles that imprison them, and getting them to break free of their own accord. ye understands this. what ye may or may not understand is that this great black awakening will also trigger a great white awakening as we follow suit and remove our own jewish mind-shackles (hatred of ourselves, our race, our people, our history, our heritage). obviously most whites on Jow Forums have done this but whites in general are imprisoned. even my conservative Catholic brothers, one of whom is marrying a Catholic virgin, have recently shown constant signs of racial self-deprecation etc. most of my high school friends do this as well.

if everything goes right--and I have faith in God that it will--we're in prelude phase of a golden age of American and world history

Outlawed 1800s farm tools.

Allowed 1800s farm tools to only be used in prisons.

you are a retard and likely a Jew.
Proximity to other races is what causes racial hatred. This is widely confirmed.

Amendment XIII
Section 1.
>Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.

Section 2.
>Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.

Thanks Kanye, very cool.

He's probably talking about how the 13th amendment permits for enforced servitude for people convicted of crimes aka black people.

The 13th amendment still allows slavery as a form of punishment if convicted of a crime. We don't enforce slavery, but blacks equate going to jail as slavery cause they're fucking stupid.

is ye suggesting that all slavery should be illegal and that inmates should work manufacturing jobs for minimum wage?

We don't need a nigger to justify our country. Go back to voat and talk about Q faggot

SAGED

Basically it restricted slavery to being only an ability of the state
Abolishing it would be intresting

i stand with Keney, do you?

Based and red pilled

what does Q (a larp) have to do with ye (one of the most important black people in the current cultural revolution)?

is there any way this can be perceived to be about usury?

Unfortunately not

It actually wouldn't be a bad idea, it'd guarantee a better shot at staying out after the prisoner is released. although REEEEEE minimum wage

>13
slavery get

minimum wage + "room and board" and all the other facilities that a prison provides seems fine to me. it could be entirely optional, you could let the trully niggerish just lounge in prison and get in fights and shit, while anyone wanting to do something productive with their time could get paid minimum wage for real work while having housing, food, etc. paid for by the state

seems fair to me idk

>autism

Thanks Dr. for your input, i've never heard anyone bring up autism ad nauseam over the internet...nope, you must be some sort of genius savant.

So I guess he's mainly after abolishing the prison system?

He mentions employing ex prisoners. i think he wants to repeal the
> except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted
portion.
Which I can't fully disagree with him on.

Just got this for posting something similar. What's your secret OP?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-30 at 10.18.52 AM.png (748x289, 102K)

he already freed the slave. to go back
to slaving for lilith and satan.

Attached: Sholom-Rubashkin-and-Donald-Trump.jpg (678x381, 31K)

It simultaneously outlawed and legalized slavery

So we're going to now see leftists too dumb to understand and smart enough to know what he means pretend he wants to bring back slavery when he obviously means he wants the opposite by getting rid of private prison slavery, something the left would voraciously agree with, because he's wearing a Trump hat.

Attached: 1481856095760.jpg (320x320, 15K)

>east Harlem
>niggers

You’re lying user been living here for 31 years not a black soul to be found in Harlem these days

Go back where you came from

You are obviously from Colorado. Fuck heads from Colorado have been hating on Kansas for decades.

It didn’t outlaw shit.
>slavery was never legal in the US, until the 13th amendment was passed.
There’s no minimum wage in prison. $0.07 an hour building trinkets for corporations, or sit in your cell 23 hours a day.
The 13th amendment actually legalized slavery, and you are propagandized in school to believe otherwise.

This nigger thinks his entire wardrobe will cost the same when it's produced here. Bless the Trumptards' ignorant little hearts.

Umm...what?? Say again??? The coasts are whiter than my birthplace (fucking cotton belt). I dealt with nigs on the daily my entire life until I moved from there. Nigs are as stereotyped here on pol. Of course there are exceptions. But as a whole they are as violent as whites used to be with half the head on their shoulders. A ticking time bomb in our societies. Don't be stupid

Mild autism? He is Autismo9000. You're mildly a faggot.

He just knows;

>Private prisons bad
>An internet video about private prisons was called 13th.

He hasn't thought about it beyond that.

survivor here. grew up in Lilly white suburbs (comfy af). but then moved to city and had many crime victim points coming form lack of vigilance around Blacks and Dominicans in Manhattan and Brooklyn.
so coastal cities only taught me around blacks, never relax.