Forget France...

Forget France. Chairman Grassley has already made a referral to the FBI because a witness made false statements to committee investigators.

>judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2018-09-29 Grassley to DOJ, FBI - Referral for Criminal Investigation.pdf

Senator Graham is calling for an investigation into the Democrats' conduct and the leak.

>nbcnews.com/politics/supreme-court/graham-wants-another-investigation-how-democrats-handled-ford-s-accusations-n915156

Some sources are saying the leaker was Feinstein staffer, nasty dyke Heather Sawyer. Senate rules maintain that such an action warrants expulsion.

>dailywire.com/news/36228/name-emerges-feinstein-staffer-thought-have-leaked-ryan-saavedra

It's happening.

Attached: F.jpg (644x389, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/amp/story/2018/09/30/cotton-feinstein-ford-leaked-letter-854019
cbsnews.com/news/jeff-flake-brett-kavanaugh-fbi-probe-today-elevator-protest-chris-coons-2018-09-28/
faxzero.com/
lgraham.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/contact-form
grassley.senate.gov/constituents/questions-and-comments
cotton.senate.gov/?p=contact
youtu.be/uGxr1VQ2dPI
haaretz.com/us-news/progressive-conservative-jews-sharply-divided-over-kavanaugh-nomination-1.6514854
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>1 post by this id
This is what a slide post looks like

bump

This is what a slide to slide threads looks like

Do I need to post this?

Attached: France.jpg (962x716, 87K)

>Senator Graham is calling for an investigation into the Democrats' conduct and the leak.

Fuck that, people should know where politicians live.

yes

What did he mean by this?

Attached: feinstein.jpg (1842x1036, 84K)

F

Senator Tom Cotton has just announced that they will be investigating Feinstein’s office.

Christine Blasey Ford’s lawyers will also be investigated by the Washington, D.C. BAR. politico.com/amp/story/2018/09/30/cotton-feinstein-ford-leaked-letter-854019

Jow Forums ded

What did he mean by this?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-30 at 12.14.54 PM.png (576x417, 94K)

Any truth to meme that Ford runs CIA recruitment at Stanford and her father/gramps are CIA?

>Stay tuned and watch.
g-guys

Attached: 1456621427070.png (964x912, 551K)

Who knows? I wouldn’t count on it.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-30 at 12.29.02 PM.png (630x598, 416K)

Haha it's over for the commies

Literally happening

So what does this mean?

Attached: 1504656423666.png (234x233, 100K)

Commies always lose. Prove me wrong

>Pro-tip: You can't.

buckle up

Bumping for justice

Attached: 1538284240984.jpg (1392x1671, 472K)

the real reason ford told the therapist about 2 doors

Attached: 15383341451571.jpg (600x3240, 230K)

What time is it?

Attached: 318.jpg (457x300, 26K)

This really does feel like it's building to something big. Feinstein is full of shit. Ford either lied about not knowing investigators would meet with her, or her lawyers kept that info from her. I'm think that one guy who said he lied to investigators was part of a DNC campaign but fucked up. He is now singing his ass off to the feds to stay out of jail.
Abortion is the most important thing to these people. They would do anything to protect it.

>Stay tuned and watch.
>tfw you realize Trump turned the political circus into an entertaining reality show where he shitposts and rekts democrats to get more normies involved in politics
and it's working. One of us! One of us!

Nothing will come of this. The left doesn't give a fuck about rules or law.

>Stay tuned

I want to believe

Attached: hieng.gif (480x270, 1.97M)

Attached: 1537989519030.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

ALL EYEBALLS, OVER HERE

Attached: KavLeak.jpg (979x1560, 187K)

Kys faggot

cbsnews.com/news/jeff-flake-brett-kavanaugh-fbi-probe-today-elevator-protest-chris-coons-2018-09-28/

Phone number is suicide prevention line. (:D)

Attached: FB_IMG_1538337365647.jpg (720x212, 15K)

>stay tuned and watch

It's happening

Attached: NIl12.jpg (1242x1242, 152K)

please be true

Attached: merchant-finestein.png (281x432, 215K)

keep me posted

I don't see how the media organisation could face any legal trouble. Freedom of the press.

oh, so the one week they asked for, isn't actually enough, and they need more time? to delay the hearing? well nigger me surprised........... i didn't see that one coming..............Well fuck it, i guys we pack up and go home now boys. nothing left for us. might aswell delay kavanaugh being out on the supreme court. might aswell just wait till mid terms. fuck it. what a good idea.
GOD THE DEMS ARE SO FUCKING TRANSPARENT

Bump

Attached: 1537221512871.gif (480x338, 3.74M)

bump

Fuck off with this gay shit. You clearly know what you're doing and it's not even funny. Not even in an annoying way. Sliding is only a thing if you're a faggot who doesn't use the catalog.

>A girl with a job putting her in the middle of this
wtf girls post here that's fuckin gay

To be fair, with what's at stake the Dems have no choice but to do whatever it takes, no matter how desperate.

interesting

i want to believe so bad

i have a question
so what is going to happen now?`

i don't mean the next step taken by the fbi or shit like this
i mean what the corrupt cabal next step is?
how are they going to damage control this?
the only thing i can think off is project blue beans, shut down the internet and a huge EMP both ending with a manufactured civil war

are we even ready?

WHERE THE FUCK DOES THAT COME FROM?

If they knew ahead of time that some of the claims were false they'd probably run afoul of libel laws

and you didnt screencap the bobs and vagene? so, this is basically a fucking larp?

Midterms. Red wave.

My god, if Feinstein goes down I will dance a merry jig.

Let’s all brew a pot of coffee and see what happens.

Attached: mower.jpg (256x197, 5K)

This might be a foreign concept to a leaf, but we used to value honor in this country. The republicans overwhelming voted for all the liberal partisan justices

Awesome pic.
I want to put it on facebook so bad when Kavanaught gets confirmed...
but I will hide my power level again...

So are we going to cook these Jews for their bs allegations?

sauce on pic?

dis

I know that feel bro.

Don't worry. I have doubt that when history is written, we will be remembered as the good guys.

Attached: 1537303677089.jpg (594x796, 68K)

I'm not saying their behaviour is right, I am alt-right and believe they should all be necked. However their behaviour is entirely consistent with how they've been since, at the very least, Thomas was hired for the Supreme Court. To achieve their goals for destroying America, they have to block Kavanaugh no matter the cost.

Instead of just posting this shit here, you need to go here:
>faxzero.com/
And FAX it to senators that have decided to give a fuck
>Graham lgraham.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/contact-form
>Grassley grassley.senate.gov/constituents/questions-and-comments
>Cotton cotton.senate.gov/?p=contact
Email is dumb, faxes get noticed.
Fax them then call for followup.
Give them links to all sources
Make it very easy for them to feed this straight to the FBI so it can be verified, turned into a 302 and used against the lying whores.

But... but...
(checked, 33 the mark of the Lord)
but we're all anonymous...

Why don’t you user?

>made a referral
>calling for
>some sources say
>newfag retards call this a happening

Please fuck off with this until something actually happens.

Attached: 1529748892297.gif (321x288, 2.5M)

kys retard.

this.

also checked

Attached: anonsmom.jpg (531x800, 90K)

I do, but I can't do it alone.

Just at least tell me it gets done.

>stay tuned and watch

Attached: 1492964733060.jpg (470x437, 24K)

IS THIS GOOD OR BAD FOR US??? also why would it be over on monday evening? that's like 3 days investigation, is that enough?

This is why I voted for the man.

Agreeing to facilitate a fraud in benefit of a partisan political cause? Start with obstruction of justice, and possibly sedition.

Good. It's saying the democrats coordinated this attack on Kavanaugh. However, this is 4chins so .. the chance of it actually happening is like 20% or so.

Lol, what a nigger

Attached: Batcuck.jpg (600x418, 55K)

>freedom of libel and slander to knowingly interrupt political processes
lmao nobody gave them the freedom to get paid for political machinations

Dr. Ford has a PhD in Educational Psychology so she has the expertise and knowledge to know how to prey on the psyche and emotions of unprepared, unsuspecting weak hearted and weak-minded souls, who are ill-trained in the detection of blatant, mind-control manipulation. She ain't a victim - WE are the victims of her phony emotional victim hood claims and mind-control machinations. This educated psychologist knows exactly how to manipulate people and how to pass polygraph. Dr. Ford has a father and grandfather in the CIA. She heads Stanford's CIA Undergraduate Internship and KNOWS EVERY TRICK IN THE BOOK. She knows what to say and exactly how to look when she was saying it. She is a WILLING Political Pawn in the game to Destroy President Trump.

youtu.be/uGxr1VQ2dPI

- How did she get home? No car. Was there a pay phone nearby? Who did she call? Maybe she ran home 7 miles in her bathing suit? A friend? Whatever the case, the person she went home with would be the only witness who could speak to her frame of mind following the alleged assault. And yet, conveniently, she can’t tell us who that was.
- She sounds croaky but she never has to cough, clear her throat, or blow her nose. This is called vocal fry and girls do it to make themselves look more vulnerable.
- She went from giggling to borderline crying and then at the end casually asked for some caffeine.
- She isn't trying to press charges but worse. When you "press charges" you have to stand in a court of law and be grilled by lawyers. Instead, she is going after him outside the law so that she can't be touched.
- On March 17th, Dr. Ford posted on her Facebook that someone needed to come forward and accuse Neil Gorsuch of rape to derail his SCOTUS nomination. She further said such accusations should continue until Trump nominates Merrick Garland.
- She's supposedly heads the CIA undergraduate internship program at Stanford, but that info along with her Facebook post has been scrubbed online.

Attached: liar.webm (342x304, 2.08M)

I'm so surprised I'm literally shaking!
Not.
It was obvious from the beginning that they will try this shit. It's in R's court now. I hope they won't fuck it up.

>manufacturing evidence and circumstance to hinder the highest court in the land
If America was still a based country, these kikes would be swinging from trees already.

Attached: 1537760937288.jpg (360x270, 32K)

>>Abortion is the most important thing to these people
This isn't about abortion. Never was.
This is a fight for the control of SCOTUS that D's were using to legislate for them for decades now.
Just look what happened with Obamacare and who rubber stamped it at the end, the Christian Baker case, and all of the cases that have no real support amongst the regular people. Democrats used SCOTUS as their legislative bitch and are about to lose this arm of the party.
To be honest both parties are using SCOTUS as a legislative arm, to some degree but D's already have most of the courts and want to have SCOTUS permanently or as permanently as they can.
For that reason I wasn't happy with Kavanaugh as a pick- because he is a moderate, but I'm guessing D's made him less so, so he may do.

I love this video, it really makes sense her body language.

I still think any false accusers that get indicted in this shitshow should be charged with treason and executed. Imagine the twitter fall out with memes like
"Do you still believe her?"

Nothing will happen, Kav will not be confirmed, we will win in November and hold the seat hostage until 2020 where Warren-Harris will nominate a liberal judge.

Warren doesn't have the favorability.

>American Jews divided on Kavanaugh

haaretz.com/us-news/progressive-conservative-jews-sharply-divided-over-kavanaugh-nomination-1.6514854

Like the whole fucking country irrespective of race. Jews are the same as the rest. It's like wow Jews are individuals with varying individual viewpoints, who could have thought, like they were uh huh huh can you believe it HUMANS?! And not a hive-minded monolith. Wow.

Attached: polmutt.jpg (343x397, 72K)

He really does run it like a tv show. He's so going to win in 2020.

notice the article title
it's not an even split dummy

Another day, another fbi witness trump rape nazi hashtag impeach.

Attached: 6843789554.gif (500x282, 949K)

Does anyone have a high res version of the Bladey Ford door image? 10/10 will send to my senator.

>a girl

fake news

You guys always fall for the worst LARPs

>memeflag

Attached: 1538012430657.gif (434x480, 1.66M)

Are there any screenshots of Ford's FB post regarding Neil Gorsuch's nomination? That would be really damaging to her credibility if she has shown clear partisanship in the past. Furthermore the animosity of that statement would show how ideologically motivated she is and would contradict her 'civil duty' motives.

everytime I see anything from Rebuild, the more I wish they would just remake the 26 episodes of EVA like this

Are you tired yet ? Because I'm not tired yet

here's streetviews pics over the years

Attached: door.jpg (1576x3484, 1.27M)

Trump could lose 2020... but no fucking way its to Warren and Harris

Should put the years on there so we can clearly see the door was added in 2008 and not 2012.

They are you dipshit American.

Remind me how many tens of thousands of Dutch men, women and children died from malnutrition during the last year of WW2 when the Nazis stole your food? And how many tens of thousands of Dutch children were born retarded because of it? No doubt your grandparents among them, and one is inclined to believe in Lamarckism here. Patriotic Dutchmen would punch you repeatedly in the face, treacherous twat.

It's not his fault he is stupid.
It's the democrats fault. They ruined the burger education system.

THEY WILL PAY.

The street view doesn't have enough dates to tell you when exactly they changed the door.

What's more telling is they got the building permit in 2007. Thus they had decided to add the door/apartment back then. They had couples therapy in 2012 where she said they argued about adding the door. Her timeline is fucked.

There is also junk in the hallway to their main door. If she's so concerned about having a second door, it doesn't make sense to keep all that junk blocking it.

Attached: file.png (1283x871, 512K)