White privilege doesn't exi

>White privilege doesn't exi...
Anyone else just fucking sick and tired of whities rule?

Attached: chart_1 (3).png (590x360, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aUN1I5skKZs
youtube.com/watch?v=6cYZ8dUgPuU&list=PLpuT0CHI3dp-1gqn8gu6iVTYIvNuiyCjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=r2_K5koFGRY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm indifferent to wealth differences and would pay taxes to support a black ethnostate but lefitsts are such mewling cuckolds that I'd happily work for Bezos PMC

It's the duty of antifa to cleanse the earth of whites

Attached: 1530991320291.jpg (800x600, 305K)

Anything explained by "white privilege" is easier to understand and convey to others by framing it as disadvantages other races have. Ascribing it to an amorphous blob of "privilege" that whites or any other group has only serves to make people argue. Resulting in a positive feedback loop where each side arguing feels emboldened by the pushback.

Make clear statements of what issues you want to fix, and people will listen.

Jews aren't white. Make that distinction, and your chart will change drastically.

Are Jewish people considered white for the purposes of this graph?

Of course they are.

>Niggers don't have money
Color me surprised

Why are they all white?

I wonder how much of that blue bar is (((white)))

Attached: Orthodox-Jewish-kids.jpg (600x350, 33K)

Why do you come to white countries if you hate white privelage?

White contribute to support every race in the US, and you should blame theme for this. I hope white stop giving welfare to other race.

Fake and gay. Jews aren’t white

Not even a good photoshop

(((((((((((((((((((white)))))))))))))))

What now lil bitch?

Attached: 1538284277689.png (928x1422, 138K)

Jow Forums basics

>Who we are against.
youtube.com/watch?v=aUN1I5skKZs
>What we do. What we want.
youtube.com/watch?v=6cYZ8dUgPuU&list=PLpuT0CHI3dp-1gqn8gu6iVTYIvNuiyCjQ

White supremacist, Nazi,Alt-right among others are just labels given to those who speaks for white people and to those whites who want to preserve their culture,heritage & identity. So situation is like -Die or be the "bad guy"

youtube.com/watch?v=r2_K5koFGRY

Attached: nwo.png (2580x1668, 2.9M)

Now do a per capita comparison

This

That’s what I was thinking too.

>not measuring jews

I see Whites that worked
sage this thread

Nice fantasy faggot. I hope antifa et al does try an armed uprising.

Separate jews from the white category and show us the real result

He won’t do the work. Commies are lazy. That’s why their commie economies fall apart every time.

Attached: A6B2E46D-7C63-4657-AEFE-5AB1A8FFFD6D.jpg (500x312, 56K)

>Anyone else just fucking sick and tired of whities rule?
I'm not tired yet

>I'm not tired yet
You are not in the US where whites greedy la creaturas.

Attached: us_inequality.jpg (800x629, 63K)

Right.. cause it's not like the vast majority of the wealth of the modern world was created by whites or technologies that they invented.

>no jewish category
im sick of you retards lumping them in with us

For the 10 millionth time. Jews are not white.

Attached: 1476648141750.png (600x600, 159K)

They can start with themselves first.

(((white)))

>niggers still in projects

As the sun rises in the east and sets in the west

Immediately folds behind the wealth gap with 40% of the population scrounging for 1% of all the loot.

The commie dodges this like the plague. OP won’t addresss this in his thread. The commie is scared. The commie can’t compete against the combined intellect of Jow Forums. The commie is scared. The commie is starting the rethink his life and beliefs. The commie will take the red pill soon

>The commie will take the red pill soon

Not if the commie gets the rope first.

Attached: rope.gif (500x381, 977K)

Wont do nothing tho

Attached: 1538142346095.png (515x500, 253K)

>whites own most of the money they created
No separate category for Jews? Please post the statistics for Native American wampum and African mongongo nuts.

Wonder who owns all of that too.
>inb4 jews

Gee if only brown people wouldn't be such fucking worthless parasites.

Attached: negro_crime_rate.jpg (1024x1024, 105K)

Attached: 1536060785993.png (615x580, 177K)

So you're saying that Jews are disproportionately wealthy? That makes you antisemitic for criticizing the rich

Attached: 1496364601729.jpg (536x790, 53K)

Attached: 1538328838192.jpg (804x528, 225K)

>jews
>white

Attached: 1419468004649.jpg (237x251, 9K)

this

Attached: 1538319310972.jpg (233x320, 18K)

If I see that fucking cat ONE MORE TME

>source
>my ass

you realize those scales symbolize evidence right?

Attached: democrats rape justice.jpg (960x720, 151K)

Based on data you yourself have posted, Jews represent 1/3 of all billionaires in the US, yet they are roughly 2% of the US population. Why talk about white privilege when Jews are more than 16 times likely to be billionaires than whites?

0.02% of the word population. 30% of the billionaires. Thanks for proving the point

fuck off kike

Those are American only I believe, so 2% of the total population and 32% of billionaires (34% of billionaire wealth)

Attached: 1495325877535.jpg (693x770, 148K)

OY I THINK ILL FUCK ON

that just means they are more successful

Attached: tumblr_ntg4gfOWpf1udwanoo1_1280.jpg (655x650, 89K)

Are Jews included with white?

add jews to that.

>that just means they are more successful in nepotism

FTFY

White privilege is bringing medicine and food to places like Africa but instead of being thanked you are attacked by the natives and your own people tell you that you're evil because you're white.

White privilege is being viciously attacked and defamed as a 'nazi' if you are yourself actively attacking and working against the interests of your own people, even though every other race is applauded for pro-actively trying to improve themselves.

White privilege is being demographically afflicted with more families living below the poverty line in raw numbers than any other race, but because of a few very rich white people affecting the statistics this fact is swept under the rug. Also, the wealth of a group that sometimes considers itself to be white skews the statistics further.

White privilege is being blamed for poverty affecting black demographics which then result in higher rates of violence within black statistics, despite the fact that poverty stricken white areas of the country do not come anywhere near the rate of black violence.

White privilege is being told that your demographic replacement through immigration is necessary because your birth rates are too low to maintain net fiat increase for profiteers, while being over taxed within your most common tax bracket, lower middle class, thus making it almost impossible to reproduce at a replacement rate.

White privilege is having the definition of genocide as codified during the Genova Convention apply to everyone but white people.

White privilege is being told about how evil colonialism was and then your own politicians open your borders so the 3rd world can colonize (You).

White privilege is having the highest rates of suicide in your entire country, but no one asks why or cares.

White privilege is having the mainstream media relentlessly cover any cases of white on black violence but remain silent on any black on white crime, which then creates even more black on white crime.

literally nothing wrong with nepotism

Attached: a0KRdmL_700b.jpg (700x681, 66K)

White privilege is is pointing out that white people suffered greatly because of slavery in both literal death tolls stopping it and getting screwed out of jobs because of it, but still getting blamed for it anyway because the color of your skin matches that of the small minority that actually engaged in the practice hundreds of years ago.

White privilege is being called a racist for being critical of unchecked immigration into majority white countries even when you point out that these people are being used as a new slave class whom are being exploited by the rich.

White privilege is being told you are responsible for historical injustices which you yourself had no part in, and even worse, historical injustices of a type committed by literally every other race on the planet.

White privilege is being charged with a 'hate crime' any time a white person commits a crime against a non white, regardless of hate being a motivational factor.

White privilege is being the victim of violence perpetrated by non whites, but the criminal that commits the violence is NEVER charged with a hate crime, even when they admit that they hate white people.

White privilege is being deposed from positions of authority you earned through hard work and dedication on the basis of the assumption that a white person occupying any position of authority is always 'white supremacy'.

White privilege is being thrown under the bus for 'nepotism' despite the glaring fact that it's actually a specific subset of white people who coincidentally hold an iron grip of control over several key industries without them ever being criticized for this obvious imbalance of power.

White privilege is being literally enslaved and trafficked in the contemporary world as sex slaves from Eastern Europe and no one giving a fuck or even knowing about it.

You realize those scales symbolize justice right?

Attached: 67d9d1ac02765097bd2cc81abc0fb5b9-imagejpeg.jpg (240x240, 22K)

>literally nothing wrong with nepotism when we offshore all our money

FTFYA

Can't wait to hang you on a lamppost. Guarantee what I went through at RASP would literally drive your 110 pound when soaking wet ass to suicide

no she symbolized justice and justice is blind which is why she uses scales to weigh evidence

I guess this graph accurately depicts the work ethic of each race.

> 2% of the population
> 32% of the billionaires

You can't be that much of a dumbass. If you're going to be racist, at least be justified in your racism like we are.

Attached: 5425351135.png (500x571, 78K)

Hmm...where are jews on that graph?

norwegians are G*RMANS
And G*RMANS have to be GENOCIDED
Because G*RMANS are SUBHUMAN SAVAGES, who conquered the peaceful Finnics and repressed them for 800 YEARS. Norwegians own NO MONEY, Norwegians own NO LAND, Norwegians should not even exist like the
We worked for 800 YEARS, to set our REVENGE on G*RMANS and we WILL NOT back off now
Thankfully Israel WILL NUKE ALL G*RMANS because ALL SUBHUMAN SAVAGES HAVE TO BE GENOCIDED
we WILL have our vengeance, oh we WILL have it

Attached: basedIsrael.png (630x662, 109K)

Nice drawing...now where is your source?

Why are commies so fucking stupid?

more like why are they so childish?

>jews
>gov't
>Rich
>Americans
3 of those are practically the same thing.

Of course a communist doesn't understand that the scales of justice are used to blindly weight the evidence, you utter fucking moron.

Attached: 1537745116364.gif (331x240, 1.75M)

Jesus Christ you retards on lefty pol can't even make your own memes. Seize the means of production, what you mean to say is steal everyone production and call it your own.

Attached: 1531941396839.png (1000x1001, 307K)

are you white?

Attached: 1534089207970.png (900x885, 342K)

Born into poverty, but yes I am white. I have witnessed first hand the greed of white business owners even to other poor whites.

Hey can you explain to me who is this qanon?
I see him being metioned sometimes but it is always so criptic

Hey thats not fair. You cant credit all us poor whites with the finances of the jews and also maintain that jews arent white. That would be like if democrats all over social media were ironically accusing others of being pedohiles. Oh yeah that's exactly what you usually do. I forgot. Carry on as you were... fuckers

Why aren't you racist?
Ethno-communist?

Attached: 1538333876031.png (590x360, 13K)

Awful shop

Can we see one for 2018? Instead 2010.

I'll actually concede to you that the ultra rich white goyim are pretty terrible. But this doesn't mean that all white people are complete assholes. Sure we have our assholes as well, but I'd rather live around whites than anyone else. I thought that we agreed to work together to get rid of the rich, then we can go our separate ways. The 1% is the real source of most of our problems. We just call them kikes because it's easier.

Attached: 1276547891254.png (491x457, 68K)

yeah, but they deserve that money cuz the holocaust

Attached: 1536041456888.jpg (1494x1454, 154K)

Where's jew?

One of them owns the bank the US govment is trillions in debt to.

He was a tripfaggot LARPing as a 'Q' level clearance government agent that brought hordes of cancerous boomer namefags to Jow Forums, so the mods banned him. They went to cripchan, and there they need to stay.

What about Asians?

Whites go to work unless others.
And I see you didn't include asians, or you included them as "whites". They earn even more than whites.

>Trying to take my wealth simply because you want to take it.

Commie logic never fails. Go ahead and try nigger, I invite you =)

now give jews their own column

>no source

commies cant do math

If white privilege exists then why do mixed races with white parents always choose the nonwhite option on college and job applications? It's just like the wage gap myth: why would any business hire a man if they can get the same job done with a woman for 20% less in wages paid? Perpetual victims can't think logically which is why their arguments never have logic in them.

Fake graph. Guess you have not heard of the House of Saud?

(((White)))

Cut this by "pet capita" then slice out the jews. Then eat cock.

this.

Attached: jewww.jpg (4652x2692, 3.72M)

Care to add Jews on that graph?

No, meme flag.

Cry more commie, cry more.