POLL: 48% Support Kavanaugh VS 44% Oppose

"Very favorable" 36%, "Very unfavorable" 30%.

The public is on his side, despite the near-universal hysterically pro-Ford media coverage. This isn't only positive with regard to his confirmation, it also shows that the power of the mainstream media is collapsing.

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/09/30/rasmussen-voter-support-for-kavanaugh-grows/

Attached: kavanaugh.jpg (1100x619, 112K)

Why are americans supporting a rapist?

Because we're chads.

Because the burden of proof lies with the accuser you helicopter dropped fuckwit.

Because if you dig deep enough with today's accepted definition, everyone is a rapist.

Attached: 23D7C07B-7480-4816-9895-B76E17C26034.gif (445x250, 1.11M)

Sex is pretty much rape

Were you dropped on your head out of a helicopter when you were a kid?
He isn't a rapist.

Where's the proof that he's a rapist? I see none, but a bunch of uncorroborated allegations that were perfectly timed for maximum political impact.

Dr. Ford raped me.

Haha back to the kitchen roastie, can’t wait till trump pardons Cosby and kav overturns roe.

I can't wait to read his opinions. "Those fuckers failed miserable to determine water quality during the tested period those fucking retarded retards ... stupid liberal fucks!!!"

I really wasn't expecting this. I would've thought that the public would've mindlessly bought into the mainstream narrative and the numbers would be like 50-30. The fact that he's getting such widespread support is incredibly heartening.

God I'm so sick of idiots. (You)
He's a fuckin choir boy. Not a rapist.

you are a deeply divided shithole, nothing funny about that

Who said there's anything funny about it

>mother identifies as a helicopter
>she drops you on your head
Checks out

>the public would've mindlessly bought into the mainstream narrative
Hannity got 5 million viewers vs Cooper 1 million or so. They are watching certain channels because they seem to want more facts.

Imagine when Kavanaugh gets confirmed and he gets to stand next to Trump and speak his mind to the world.
There's no way in hell he will just let this go, even if he's pretty much forced to be "neutral" when he becomes a SCOTUS.

We're going to make the Saudis look like beta cucks.

You have to assume some of that 44% are people who think Ford is full of shit but oppose Kavanaugh on partisan grounds anyway.

POLL: HILLARY CLINTON HAS A 98% CHANCE OF WINNING THE 2016 FEDERAL ELECTION

ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY POLLS GUYS

Seriously these are just made up numbers. Has anyone here ever been part of one of these "polls"? No, they don't exist.

I hope Kavanaugh goes to trial and is found not guilty. Then I hope Trump invests in time travel technology, so that Kavanaugh can go back in time and actually rape Blasey Ford, but because of double jeopardy laws they can't convict him. He could even videotape himself doing it.

Attached: hhnnggg6.jpg (768x1024, 169K)

>even if he's pretty much forced to be "neutral" when he becomes a SCOTUS.
Lol no he's not. Judgeships are a life time appointment, and a SCOTUS Justice has NEVER ONCE been convicted of impeachment in our history. Meaning a judge could theoretically be as biased and unfair as he wants to be, there's no getting rid of him.

Only ONE in history has been impeached, and that was literally a decade after the Founding of the country. He was acquitted by the Senate, and thus not removed and served out the rest of his life term.

>mfw Kavanaugh brings about an IRL Day of the R_pe

The only Rapist is Ford for taking advantage of the legal system.

Attached: 1538328292705.jpg (1030x773, 311K)

>The public is on his side
im worried that it is only a 4% advantage.
it should be overwhelming.

Kek.

Thing is with that Fox/hannity is viewed as Right-winged while CNN/NBC/ABC is Left-winged. So half the people are split across multiple stations while the other half primarily sticks to one. Thats partly how they crush the ratings

Means support for Kav is probably closer to 58%.

And of course it's pretty unlike you've ever been polled, they use sample sizes of 3k and extrapolate that out to hundreds of millions of people, which is perfectly valid statistically if the sample is truly random and representative of a small slice of the populations.

But especially phone interviews you can still have bias, same reason I think the polls tended to skew toward Hillary. "EXCUSE ME SIR I'M WITH THE WASHINGTON POST, DO YOU SUPPORT THE SUPREME COURT NOMINEE BRETT KAVANAUGH WHO HAS BEEN ACCUSED OF RAPE BY FIVE SEPARATE WOMEN?!" Especially when all the media is against them, people don't want the stigma of saying they'd vote for Trump or support a Supreme Court justice who has been accused of rape, never mind the fact that most of the allegations are a literal joke, and even the more credible ones like Ford's are pretty weak and uncorroborated.

A lot of people would've opposed him on political grounds anyway. The numbers for Gorsuch probably aren't that dissimilar.

This

>But especially phone interviews you can still have bias, same reason I think the polls tended to skew toward Hillary. "EXCUSE ME SIR I'M WITH THE WASHINGTON POST, DO YOU SUPPORT THE SUPREME COURT NOMINEE BRETT KAVANAUGH WHO HAS BEEN ACCUSED OF RAPE BY FIVE SEPARATE WOMEN?!" Especially when all the media is against them, people don't want the stigma of saying they'd vote for Trump or support a Supreme Court justice who has been accused of rape, never mind the fact that most of the allegations are a literal joke, and even the more credible ones like Ford's are pretty weak and uncorroborated.

Rape is a social construct.

Dicks don't care about your pussies

>cable

They never say what the specific questions asked are, and how they are asked. As you pointed out, it's very easy to lead a response depending on the question.

>DO YOU SUPPORT BRETT KAVANAUGH THE RAPIST FOR JUSTICE, MAKING YOU A RAPE SUPPORTER? HUH? DO YOU? BTW WE HAVE YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS

Especially considering all the violence and harassment directed towards conservatives lately. A lot of people who would say yes either don't answer or say no out of fear. Or they could only call people in known blue areas of the country. There's a million different ways to make a poll give the result you want.

Fucking based

Attached: eS8.jpg (720x540, 29K)

>He isn’t a rapist
This. According to Ford’s own testimony he was too drunk to get the job done.

Can we get the results by gender?

We don’t support Communists.

>44% oppose
literally the dishonest percentage of liberals. Incredible how people don't think for themselves.

>pro rape brah
this is what being a world leader looks like. take note.

By the way: this poll is of likely voters.

Women can't rape

so it includes undocumented aliens

Or working wonderfully.
>Did you buy your Obamacare this month?

Everybody knows Christine Blasey Ford is full of shit. Even the dems do. They're just milking someone who is willing to take the consequences. Once Brett is confirmed, Ford will be ignored and will once again be a nobody.

bamp. i can't wait til he's confirmed.
these retard leftists are about to get BTFO'd.

I'm not supporting a rapist, I'm opposing a roastie

I think it's more murky now. Her actually showing up to testify put some serious weight behind her allegations. But there are still a lot of gaps and stuff that just doesn't add up. Other than the poly and her testifying under oath, there's still basically nothing to prove that she was assaulted by Kavanaugh. And also worth nothing is that all those prove is that she *believes* she was assaulted by him, not that she actually was.

Your assumption of guilt makes me fucking sick

Thots deserve rape.

>They think they're thinking for themselves.
That's what happens when you put your faith in science and government instead of God.

all 3 are fine establishments. just the first two were hijacked.