The votes have been counted. It’s over

Romania is gay. Reverse Trianon, when?

Attached: E7C5EC68-C92C-4177-A36C-285BD461E7BB.jpg (750x752, 136K)

They are going to change the Constitution in a week, are they not?

The courts just threw their weight behind the gay. Do you honestly think Romanian politicians will honor a referendum that will piss off Brussels? Do you have any idea how corrupt Romania is?

Attached: 73021EAD-929A-4F0B-ABA2-0998F1AADA74.jpg (594x403, 34K)

Romania is one bad harvest away from being conquered by wolfs anyway.

Attached: X_f67de9_6196608.jpg (554x680, 63K)

just change the constitution lmao

that's good, very good
X/X

Attached: 1527960934033.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

>gay couples
>shows a woman and man kissing

Attached: 1538009782923.gif (230x230, 1.54M)

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

kys romania

Thx will do asap. But first I shall summon Vigo the Carpathian to his bidding.

Attached: il_570xN.696428508_4oq4.jpg (570x912, 119K)

Why have you forsaken him?

Attached: Corneliu_Zelea_Codreanu.jpg (317x472, 16K)

Friendly reminder that "Constitutional Courts" are their secret ace-in-the-hole trump card to force through whatever they want, which is why they're sperging out about Poland neutering theirs

Only Jow Forums brainlets think that Romanians going gay and not reproducing is a bad thing.

Attached: 1535323428414.jpg (684x1024, 149K)

this

Do most Romanians support this?

Most of romanians dont support gay marriage, in the national laws definition of family is = free consent between a man and a women. Gay couples marriage are not recognized in Romania and EU can not force Romania to change that

>Serb

Attached: 456132.jpg (220x165, 18K)

>Most of romanians

let's see the vote results first

votes dosent matters, if you know what I mean, In the constitution they will just extend a page for free space to write family = man and women, but in national laws the definition is already there so vote or no, nothing is going to change, gays can find another country

the vote is to change Constitution dude

whait, weren't we suppose to vote on this shit? do we still vote?

hahahahahaahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahaha
somenoe post the old romanian postts braging how thay are gona block thihs
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
my sides literaly in orbit
zhis shit just made my day

Apparently, national laws still doesn't let gay marriage so dont worry, Constitution is not going to ''change'' but to add an auxiliar meaning of what is family.

why nobody has so far asked this constitutional cangaroo court to vote on gay marriage? They would introduce it without any referendum or votings

I love Romanian posters (minus the bitter ass-hurt hungarians in Romania posters)

Attached: 1418943447933.gif (480x320, 2.99M)

That decision was something unrelated to the antigay referendum.

The story is that some months ago a gay faggot who married in America wanted to come back in the country and bring his husband with him. He asked for a Residence permit but it was refused because Romania doesn't recognize gay marriages.
The court said that isn't a valid reason.

The referendum was already allowed by the Constitutional court and passed the Parliament vote. Next week it will be held for two days and if it passes the Constitution will be changed at the next parliament session which is the next day.

t. diaspora LARPer

The referendum should be about denying the existence of faggots and nonces, since they're the same things and mostly EU politicians and foreigners.

>The court said that isn't a valid reason.
Prepare for gay pride parades and an increase in STDs.

Attached: 1535750721824.jpg (500x349, 111K)

i want to ask, do i vote "yes" on 6-7 oct. to piss off fags?

You know literally nothing about Romanian politics. The referendum to make gay marriage harder is a political tool used by the establishment, it's got nothing to do with actual gays. It's a smokescreen.

For what? What are they trying to pull if this is a distraction

Veeh is gonna be happy about this

It is a matter of time until gay marriage is allowed in most if not all countries. The average person does not give a damn in ex ussr. It is up to you to choose your sexual relationships, hons.

samantha pls

Yes you do, you vote YES you piss off faggots, pedophiles, trannies, feminists, basedboys, beta male feminists, jews, neocons, marxists, (((progressive))) wing of USR, the entirety of the (((Demos))) party, single moms, etc.

DOAMNE AJUTA !

Attached: 153826081776.png (1200x499, 211K)

kek