This is what affirmative action has led to...

This is what affirmative action has led to. People actually TRYING to be “marginalized minorities” in order to get an unfair advantage.

washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/morning-mix/wp/2018/09/25/a-dna-test-said-he-was-4-black-now-he-wants-to-qualify-as-a-minority-business-owner/

Attached: 38D56E0E-F67A-4127-8B24-D3D5A2873381.jpg (1125x1415, 266K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cracked.com/personal-experiences-2522-inside-shady-world-dna-testing-companies.html
washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/morning-mix/wp/2018/09/25/a-dna-test-said-he-was-4-black-now-he-wants-to-qualify-as-a-minority-business-owner/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Jewing the system
Finally, a Based Black Man

If he wants the gibs is proof for me that he's black

If they're going to make race-based discriminatory laws, why not abuse them for your own benefit?

BASED

This, too bad Shaun King won't be able to apply. And he should be appropriately mocked of course

why wouldn't you - are you a loser?

lol. i dont fault him. take whatever advantages the ruling class bestows upon you

shit if it turned out i was even .04% native american id be asking for shit

good for this dude - game the system

Holy shit, this is funny as fuck since the DNA companies have been adding African or jew percentages to DNA tests for a long while.
cracked.com/personal-experiences-2522-inside-shady-world-dna-testing-companies.html
>inb4 cracked died in 2012
I know but it's a source.

Something tells me he's also part jewish.

wouldn't you just have to identify as black?

Most likely,unless Colored is still an official designation

RIDE THE TIGER

>minority business owner
Someone explain this to me

>mfw the kikes at 23andMe giving everyone 0.1% African DNA backfiles

My sides are reaching planes of existence that shouldn't even be possible

Attached: 1524450975542.jpg (258x360, 55K)

Businesses that are minority-owned are given preferential treatment in some situations in the US, for example when bidding for government contracts.

>unfair advantage.
Is it considered unfair because he isn't black enough? Or is everyone using the scheme doing so unfairly?

I no shit was 100% white before the last "update" and now I have < (less than) 0.1% "Broadly sub-Saharan African"

Couldn't have made this shit more obvious?

Literally know a dude and his father that are larping as Comanches for government contracts. They’ve made millions of dollars.

My foreskin was cut off when I was born, where's my fucking shekels and preferential treatment? Remember the six million nerve endings!

Absolutely. Bring on the free college.

>blacks cant be bas...
Jow Forums BTFO

Deny him and then they have to define an objective cut off margin when you are no longer black.

And i thought racial quotas in education was morally wrong.

Hope he wins. Moral relativism is a cancer

I actually heard a story that a school had to put more whites in special attention because there were too many blacks

My 23 and me, told me that I was 0%-2% western European jew. Is there anything I could apply for? I'm in college right now, any grants?

I am 0.3% black, how do I apply for reparations? I feel oppressed right now, maybe not 5 minutes ago, but right now I do, maybe in a few minutes it will pass and I wont feel oppressed anymore. But right now I do where is my money?

They are pushing really hard for the "we are all niggers on the inside".

>Based Black Man
Came to post this

Attached: Browner And Gayer.jpg (1193x694, 332K)

There are minority set asides for contractors and suppliers.
They don't have to be the low bid and they will get the contract over a white owned business.
A lot of these companies are started only to take advantage of this.
Will the courts enforce the One Drop Rule or will they continue to rely on the less scientific Paper Bag Test to determine minority status?

If it were your choice, would you base it on skin colour, or dna %age (or something else)?

< 0.1% is such a small number that you might as well just say "Out of Africa theory" and be done with it. I don't feel like doing the math, but 0.1% probably means at the earliest I have an ancestor from Africa like 60,000 years ago

"Marginalized minority" is relative to time and place. They are making a lifetime bet

Attached: 1537366769579.jpg (700x535, 28K)

Based 4 percenter

Attached: image.jpg (750x1227, 173K)

Every half-asian kid will do this in the future too. Crash the system and protect your children in the process. Will work like a charm. Also killing another bird with said stone is removing white women from their pedestal of feminist "virtue" when they see white men marrying young Asian girls.

Attached: 1536179554551.jpg (540x633, 105K)

Yep, a lot of ordinary corporations now have "supplier diversity" programs in place too. Can't buy your uniforms or printer paper from a company owned by an evil white cismale anymore.

Whatever the result, its morally wrong to abolish the meritocrasy without fundementally changing society beforehand.

>literally playing the system
based

Society will not be changed. Never has been pre-collapse.

Attached: a46c7dc7c9a809c4c3022e619fe0f72e05799e64cf4b0ef5dd28497f78093182.png (303x958, 64K)

Well, Jow Forums? This man is 4% nigger. Is he a nigger?

Attached: dna_suit_photo.jpg (1140x760, 67K)

Yup, I work for a company on the top 20 of the Fortune 500 and it's the same shit. There are definitely benefits to being certified minority owned.

IQ. I know lots of white niggers.

I'm going to name my white son "DaNarius", or some other retarded pseudo-African name so that he can get an AA scholarship and go to a top uni. That's called future planning--something that is required for survival in a seasonal climate with brutally cold winters. How can tropics specialized niggers and sand kikes even compete?

Institutionalized racism as a way to correct institutionalized racism because institutionalized racism is wrong.

Hearty chuckle. Top you

It's unfair because you get an advantage based on no other reason than your "race". Does the UK have any similar such discrimination?

Why not. Warren didnt even have DNA evidence and she built her whole carrier on her cheekbones.

That's just Canada being cucked. I'm pretty sure in the US the insurance companies are the most redpilled of all. Shitskins abuse cars so much that even if they don't have an actual accident, the vehicle is still worthless after they've owned it for a year. Whites definitely have cheaper rates.

They hit mine with .1% asian :^)

He's not black, but I can see it.

If he starts identifying as a woman, can you imagine the gibs multiplier?

>Never has been pre-collapse
*Outside of an act of God's mercy, that is.

Attached: 1445299278167.png (678x678, 231K)

Why not force them to change it?

He was supposedly 8% Native-American as well, and the DNA testing company he used apparently closed down for being unreliable... not sure what to make of this, but jewing the system is always good.

Dats waycis

Not even close. Let's say one of your ancestors fucked a darkie. Their offspring would be 50% nigger. With NO additional nigger genes added, it goes like this: Child: 50%. Grandchild: 25%. Great-grandchild: 12.5% Great-great grandchild: 6.25%. Great-great-great-grandchild: 3.125$. Great-great-great-great-grandchild: 1.5625%. Great-great-great-great-great-grandchild: 0.78125%. Great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandchild: 0.390625%. Great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandchild: 0.1953125%. Great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandchild: 0.09765625%. So, basically six generations. Assuming an average generation length of 30 years, that would be 180 years. While this is greatly simplified, it still gives a roughly accurate timeframe.

Checked

>Whites fanatically insist on one-drop rule.
>Whites complain one-drop black games system.

Never happy.

>natural platinum blonde hair
>blue eyes
>white body hair
>no ability to tan
>find out mom is octaroon

I really want to fuck with the system like this guy, but I just don’t have the stones.

good. let affirmative action collapse under it's own weight. if pocahontas can get away with, what's the problem.

HOLD THE PHONE
Here's what companies that are being forced to hire diverse staff should do: Pay for their employees to get DNA testing to show how much diversity there is at the company to shut these tyrants up

>Le based black man face

Can anyone explain to me how can someome be 4% of ethnicity?

This whole Western geneology system is very confusing to me. And frankly sounds too stupid and problematic. Where I come from you are 100% what your father is. If you're dad's Arab and mom's German, you are Arab all the way. Your mother's side doesn't count, not when it matters at least. Isn't it easier this way? Or is it "sexist"?

Attached: IMG_20180810_172719.jpg (960x645, 110K)

Supposed racists tetting “pranked’ by DNA testing companies saying “fuck it, i’ll use yuor bullshit against you”.

Bravo.

Nothing new

Attached: Jew hispanic for diversity grant.jpg (678x402, 101K)

but that's diluting white genes

burgermutt

And you are suprised.. Because?

Attached: 1536840600114.jpg (248x189, 18K)

>Jews falsify DNA test
>"Hehe, take that racists!"
>Bad goy demands his reparations
>"B-but you're whi-"
I'm fine with this

That's kind of like the Jewish rule, where if your mother was Jewish then you're Jewish, regardless of what religion or race you are.

Diluting white genes is letting a roastie take your kids in a divorce settlement and raising them on welfare while she sleeps with hundreds of other men.

That might count against you when applying for college...

It's not a meme. Americans are filthy mutts.

What are the perks of being a minority business owner?

>brown eyes

Attached: 56% white.jpg (886x902, 89K)

economists already said this would happen years ago.

Preferential treatment in government contracts.

>Be black
>Get loans at cheap rates you never would have gotten otherwise because "muh racism"

The tests measure specific gene types that are unique in expression for each ethnicity then based off how prevalent they are they produce an estimate percentile.

What fucking whites are actually race conscious?
There's a reason this is a news story

Serious question to burgers, is it possible that all these civil rights shit will get repealed at some point?

>When everyone's a minority, no one is.

Attached: 19XdJaZ.gif (480x270, 1.78M)

SCOTUS will help a lot if we can ever get Kavanugh in. The Voting Rights Act mandating Minority-Majority districts in the South got cucked by SCOTUS.

Congress doesn't have the balls to repeal legislation, but courts can upend this shit slowly but steadily.

every jew and chink in america is wanting to be 0.001% black now.

>niggers on welfare
They’ve been jewing the system for decades shitting out kids they don’t care about encouraging them to get shot so they make even more money of their nog children

>washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/morning-mix/wp/2018/09/25/a-dna-test-said-he-was-4-black-now-he-wants-to-qualify-as-a-minority-business-owner/

That's assuming you had a "pure-bred" ancestor. It could also be the case that you had multiple ancestors with small fractional African ancestries... in which case, the last actual African may have been many, many generations earlier.

Doesn't matter
HE WUZ KANGZ N SHIEEEEET

You're still going to be losing roughly half the African ancestry on each pairing. Short version: It wouldn't take anywhere near 60,000 years to dilute black ancestry down to fractions of a percent.

just start identifying as hispanic if you are white and call them racist if they call bullshit

>Kavanugh
Yeah look forward to increasing gov surveillance, dumbass.

'Ideally, he says, he would like to see the minority-business certification process scrapped and replaced with a program that would be based on socioeconomic status, not race.

After all, he points out, the son of a millionaire such as Michael Jordan would be considered “disadvantaged” under the existing guidelines.

“My forefathers were just as distressed as anyone else’s,”

Taylor says that his lawsuit, now four years in the making, is entirely self-funded. He told the Seattle Times this month that he had spent up to $300,000 so far but declined to confirm that exact figure when speaking with The Post on Monday.

“It’s a lot,” he said of his mounting legal fees. “I don’t want to get into the specifics, but it’s a lot.”

But he’s not backing down.

“I told my attorneys, we’ll go to the Supreme Court if we have to,” he said.'

THIS GUY IS SMART AND AN AMERICAN HERO!

>SCOTUS solely determines surveillance, congress and the president are totally powerless
Let me guess, you're one of those Barrett shills

Attached: 1536716308801.jpg (484x577, 50K)

Nigger

I fully support his effort.

I know that guy too. No joke. New Hampshire right

American in Greece posting right now. I work for a company that subcontracts through an MBE. His entire job is literally just to double our price and take half. I’m not talking about small contracts either. We’ll tell him we can do a project for $20 mil, he turns around and tells them it’ll take $40 mil. Because he’s black we get the contract, he totally washes his hands of any other involvement and walks away with $20 mil. It is absolutely unbelievable but this is where our tax dollars go.

>Taylor said that he was a member of the NAACP, subscribed to Black Tail magazine and was interested in black social issues.

Attached: DhH8Aa5WsAAwmPW.jpg (683x1024, 81K)

I fucking hope so, affirmative action is unironically the only real form of institutional racism in the US. Retard lefties dont even understand they are digging their own graves.

Attached: 1476455358265.jpg (960x560, 62K)

Fuck that.
That's stealing, and I'm not a nigger.
I am 5% Cherokee, but I think other people need the scholarship money more than me.