Beta Kavanaugh

Beta.
Betas cry.
Betas rape children.

Attached: ny-news-trump-kavanaugh-crying-20180927.jpg (1400x933, 105K)

nigger.

Attached: LEAVE BRETTANIE ALOHAN.jpg (624x416, 15K)

Attached: barack-obama-tears[1].jpg (770x500, 53K)

Pathetic. Why are we fighting so hard for him again?

libcucks are the real beta communists who dont care about the constitution and right to presumption of innocence. so set on taking down a wellqualified nominee but you didnt want any investigation into hillary clinton

Chad cries when the situation warrants it. Betas are too preoccupied with being a "man" that they try to appear hard all the time.

He's an embarrassment

Traitors cry when they are about to hang.
Time is coming lad, soon™

Was Trump a beta when the entire UN laughed at him and his only response after an awkward pause was "not the reaction I was expecting".

Attached: trump-colors-flag-wrong.jpg (1000x600, 59K)

LEAVE BRETTANIE ALCOHOLONE

>Betas rape

That doesn't make sense. Rape is a very alpha thing to do, regardless of who you decide to rape. You want something, you take it. End of story. That's alpha.

Shill thread democrat nigger detected. Go back to your Leddit.

>man who cares about the wellbeing of his family and children who is also powerless to stop the onslaught of abuse, crys.
This shit is going to follow his daughters for the rest of their lives, and he cant gix it. Do you have any idea what it feels like as a father to not be able to protect your family.

>Lemme tell ya 'bout my dhiary, my yale and my butt off! [sobs violently]

What's the discussion supposed to be about?
Sage.

If he hadn't shown emotiion he would have been crucified for being ruthless and the media would have gone on and on about how remorseless he was about the crime they've already decided he's guilty of

It was lose / lose, he'd might as well have flipped a coin deciding how he'd play it

When he gets confirmed, he will not be crying.

Childless virgins, not grasping the gravity of being a father

>Rape is a very alpha thing to do
And this is why you will always be a beta. You don't understand what it means to be alpha.
Alphas don't rape because they don't need to. Women already desire alphas.
That idea is so foreign to you. Sad.

>If he hadn't shown emotiion
His emotion was
>I get to be big judge. It is my turn. Don't take this away from me. WHAAAAAAAAAAAA
Acting like an adult would have been a win.
Being a beta about it just shows he is a beta.

If he gets confirmed he will have a grudge that will never go away.

I hope you're ready for the rope when the day comes.

This. The man cried when he mentioned his family. When he gets in he will be fucking the dems shit up for decades. Hes in his 50s hes got 30years as a sudge

hey when it comes to daughters all bets are off