>IrExit Freedom Party
irexitfreedom.ie

Alt-Media:
>The Liberal.
theliberal.ie

>Burkean Journal.
burkeanjournal.com

News and current events:
>Presidential candidates address campaign spending.
rte.ie/news/2018/0930/999039-presidential-election/

>Plebiscite to decide if voters want elected mayors.
rte.ie/news/munster/2018/0930/999012-plebiscite-voters-elected-mayors/

>'How was a company millions in debt given social housing contracts?' - Families and subcontractors demand answers.
independent.ie/irish-news/how-was-a-company-millions-in-debt-given-social-housing-contracts-families-and-subcontractors-demand-answers-37357778.html

>'If we don’t have Grace we don’t have anything' - Mum pleads with HSE to fund life-saving Spinraza.
independent.ie/life/health-wellbeing/if-we-dont-have-grace-we-dont-have-anything-mum-pleads-with-hse-to-fund-lifesaving-spinraza-37364790.html

>Three men arrested after car driven repeatedly at front of house and crossbow fired.
thejournal.ie/three-men-arrested-after-car-driven-repeatedly-at-front-of-house-and-crossbow-fired-4261518-Sep2018/

>RTÉ won't sanction employees who refuse to travel to Israel for Eurovision.
thejournal.ie/rte-eurovision-boycott-4258798-Sep2018/

>'Banks operated a Ponzi scheme in boom,' says former Central Bank governor.
independent.ie/irish-news/banks-operated-a-ponzi-scheme-in-boom-says-former-central-bank-governor-37366469.html

>New Department of Health headquarters were empty for over a year - costing almost €16m.
thejournal.ie/department-of-health-miesian-plaza-rent-4261117-Sep2018/

Attached: Screenshot (24).png (775x650, 489K)

Other urls found in this thread:

irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/lifestyle/healthandlife/identity-politics-why-transgender-children-need-legal-recognition-871956.html
burkeanjournal.com/the-nation-of-emigrants-fallacy/
twitter.com/seangallagher1
joe.ie/life-style/peter-casey-golf-ball-642542
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

>Éire Jow Forums board.
/eirepol/ on Infinity Chan.

Attached: Screenshot (25).png (1221x680, 310K)

Scéal this evening lads?

Seen this story. Now I'm in a murderous rage.

irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/lifestyle/healthandlife/identity-politics-why-transgender-children-need-legal-recognition-871956.html

>It’s recommended there be no lower age limit for children covered by the proposed new legislation. Sara R Phillips, chair of the Transgender Equality Network Ireland’s (TENI) board of directors, says many people believe children/young people don’t have experience to know what gender is. Yet, says Phillips, there’s clear evidence most of us can identify our gender at a very young age.

We aren't getting a vote on this and if it passes in the Daíl, all our children are in danger.

Attached: IfYouOnlyKnew.jpg (646x495, 47K)

Nice desu, had a lovely roast dinner and now I'm dabbing on Muslims online

No, seriously, SERIOUSLY, if this continues, I'm an heroing and taking the Dail with me

Attached: 1533675209491m.jpg (576x1024, 50K)

Nobody supports this.
It's being pushed by certain (((groups))).
If the government passes it, it confirms that a good chunk of them are pedophiles.

The fire rises

It's not good enough, i can't take that chance we have to do something

Do us proud, your ancestors will be smiling down upon you.

We need to get the story trending and alert normies.
Most people don't know this is happening.
If this passes, we need to take up arms.
Our children won't be safe.

Of all the candidates for president who could be considered the least damaging to the country.

Gallagher probably.

I shared it on Facebook and most of my normie acquaintances think it's an awful show

B-but the B-brown envelope!!!!

Is he on Twitter? Time to tweet him some redpills I think

We were never a colonial power and we're still going to get diversitied and multikultied. I cannot wait for some clueless idiot to call us colonisers because they've been driven mad by british/american hysteria.

>heh, Irish people were immigrants, hypocrisy much?
Irish people went to countries without incredibly generous welfare systems, did back breaking work and were treated like shit. They weren't given pamphlets on "how to get benefits as a foreigner".

burkeanjournal.com/the-nation-of-emigrants-fallacy/
It's such bollocks

Lads this edition should've been the Peter Casey absolute madman edition.

We officially have an /ourguy/ for the race

Attached: pc1.png (586x208, 21K)

Attached: pc2.png (594x515, 293K)

TÁ SÉ AG THARLÚÚÚÚÚÚ

/ourlad/

Casey will BTFO the international jew

Attached: pc3.png (572x380, 300K)

Twitter:
twitter.com/seangallagher1

>Husband, Dad of two,

I think we should tweet him this He's a father and he won't want children being abused.

He will defeat the eternal junkie

Attached: pc4.png (581x262, 31K)

We need to get people to call this shit out and highlight the fact (((trans groups))) are trying to normalise child abuse.
If we stay silent, our children will grow up in a world where they are in constant danger.

He is a man of compassion for the people

Attached: pc5.jpg_large.jpg (508x705, 95K)

Cucks, all of you

PRÁTAÍ DEATH SQUADS NOW

Jaysus, lads, the Aras needed a meme and i think we have it

Big if True.
Why didn't we hear about this guy before?

I can't wait for the debates.
Was he in the first one?

You're circumcised, you're literally subhuman

Who is most likely to win the election at the moment?

Attached: MuttTime.png (914x1208, 131K)

The communist leprechaun sadly

Michael D.
Everyone just forgets he signed the water charge bill.

Little midget parasite

BUT ANONS HE'S NICE A-AND HE POSTS PICS OF HIS DOG HEHE

I thought he was hated by pretty much everyone, surely people would vote for someone different just to change things up.

Christ the amount of idiots in the millennial generation that would say that unironically is infuriating.
t. Red Pilled Millennial

do you play fortnite

Attached: addtext_com_MTgyMDQ4NDc3NTg.jpg (738x637, 68K)

No, I'm not a faggot.

Their attracted to things outside the norm, such as politicians acting less like robots, just look at trump people liked his personality, and ability to do things that other politicians are afraid to do, he is a bad example but he is the most recent, and noteworthy individual to take power this way. perhaps Casey should try to embrace the resurrectionist behaviour of pàdraig pearse by talking about making Ireland stronger, and prouder.

Templates are in the General Thread replies on /eirepol/.
Currently have templates for FF, FG, SF, LB, and GP.

ya startin'?

Attached: addtext_com_MTgxNDQwNDgwMzY.jpg (738x637, 63K)

Not looking good Irish g&g's. You all now have fee abortion, a land ripe for domination and from all accounts some of yall are enjoying, by blacks and muslims, block parties to celebrate the legalization of abortion, Catholic sex scandals still ongoing and then you guys export your pedo priests to the whole world. There have been many voices of worth in the Euro and US anti marxist globalist movement who now give Ireland a low rating comparable to Sweden in fact. The problem being both nations are just too gullible, easy led, group think prevails, try to be too polite and pc to the core. Easy targets for Soros and his cabal. Also, what is with you Irish and your obsession with Bill Clinton anyhow?... Then there is Bono the most corrupt egotistical musician ever. How about the political leader you have, Leo Vardakhar, half Indian and gay and supposedly pulled the wool over your eyes , as you all tried to play the pc game and look really hip and cool as you talked about knowing a lad just like Leo from college and he his mother was Irish etc....and he was lovely . so lovely. It would be quite a surprise if Ireland does wake up. Very doubtful given the prevalence of the overly masculine Irish female and her insistence on total submission of the Irish male. Of which the Irish male will go along with to look like the nice guy his mother raised. Black gangs already forming to rape and plunder the place into oblivion. To the Irish, grow some nads, enough of the pc nonsense, stand up be like other nations in Europe, or do you all just think about the subsidies from Brussels ?....If so you are all just too easily led, bought and paid for , all sweet charmy speak, masterful politicians , lovers of hierarchy, respond better to those who put you down .....i.e. English have exalted status in Ireland and still do to this day, Irish cower in front of an English accent it has been said before. Where is the fight in u Irish ?

Norma Burke the Irish girl is not what anyone would say is pretty in looks or words. Why do Irish girls rely on the profane ?. Is it to cover the shoddy looks?

>The Eternal Burger.
We didn't forget where this 'PC' shit came from.
You are the most kiked country on the planet.

>Hitting a golf ball into the ocean is now considered polluting.
Jesus Christ, the absolute state of NPCs: joe.ie/life-style/peter-casey-golf-ball-642542

Attached: WTF2.jpg (1000x1000, 107K)

Norma Burke is old. I think we have lots of goodlooking girls, its just the presentation that is shit. Makeup, tan etc

I have never seen a bigger congregation of spergs in one thread, makes a pretty good case for slashing disability benefits when you think about it.

Attached: zZ86SqQ.jpg (891x717, 74K)

Social media attracts the most retarded people.

posting gearoid until we get a good fashy 32 county republic

also shilling the NEW and IMPROVED discord (now with vetting process to weed out shills): discord gg/6Ph4VP

Attached: gearoid.png (156x210, 64K)

>Anime posting calling other people disabled.
wew lad.

You came on a bad night friend, yesterday's was pretty good

How do we know it isn't a honeypot?
Is it really anonymous?
The OG posters went missing and I don't trust using anything other than the Chans.

Replace every utterance of "Ireland" with America and every utterance of "England" with Israel, and get back to me

How is this thread even bad?

All of OG posters seemed to have been blackpilled by the abortion referendum

It's just a bit slow so far, usually takes until 11 to take off

How’s it goin’ there everybody,

From Chad, Baghdad, Iran, Mogadishu and Islamabad

Here we are in the County Claristan

It's changed so much, shur it'll be grand

There's the burka and the widowed mothers

the stonings and the honor killings

Abdul, Mohammed, Doctor Sied

iq not passing over 73

Kebabs and mosques everywhere

if it's child rape you want,

you should stay right here

Ohhhh lisdoonvarnanistan, culturally enriched by Varadkar

I've been doing the threads the last couple of weeks.
It's been far worse. Éire Jow Forums has been on life support the last couple of months.
Some threads end with only 20 replies.

At least I'm not trying to organize some fag-ops to "altert normies."

Attached: wtJoU5i.jpg (540x304, 21K)

Any of ye lads watch last nights Killstream?
Quality entertainment.

Lad, seriously, answer me: do you think it's better or worse that people know? Blackpilled cunts are worse than traitors, you know

>Stay silent on Child Abuse.
>Post anime pics.
Kill yourself fag.

Blackpilled are cowards.

Nothing much to talk about really. All the interesting politics that happen in Ireland now usually occur behind closed doors, and can't be talked about on a public forum.

The fact that éire/pol/ is withering is probably a sign that more and more people are doing things IRL and simply don't have the time/energy to shitpost here anymore. I know there are at least a couple of people who used to come here who are now like that.

Anime is completely and utterly degenerate and will be destroyed in the future

>doing things IRL
Like what?

Join the NP

I don't understand why we don't have a proper right wing here. Maybe it has to do with all this church stuff. Any right wing here is going to be automatically lumped in with the church. The church's loss of power has created a progressive class that keeps growing. We aren't quite at the EU's level of degeneracy yet, though. We still have an opportunity to stop ourselves from becoming like Sweden.

In my case, organizing groups in my county and college, contributing to journal and burkean, just small things.

Gemma O'Doherty was going to be literally the only interesting candidate, I probably won't even vote now

Peter Casey. See above

I'm a member but I was too sick to attend the last local meeting.
Got a text about some 'Youth Group' but I think I'm too old for that (25).

>why we don't have a proper right wing here
because recucklickans already brand themselves as pseudo nationalists, so a lot of retards thing we already do have a right wing

Fair play lad.
Much more effective than shitposting.

So it turns out our TFR is actually around 1.45

Peter Casey looks like he could be /ourguy/.
Gallagher is decent too.

No 25 is definitely young enough

Shouldn't you fags be studying for the junior cert?
You've only got like eight months left.

Attached: AngryPepeGun.jpg (486x486, 27K)

Contributing to the burkean eh? Sample?

>he studied for his junior cert
>he watches anime
ask me how i know you're a kissless virgin, go on, ask

Respond to that text

>Everyone is underage.
Found the shill.

you can submit work to them on their website, y'know, articles and the like

>he isn't studying for his junior cert
Don't you want to make mammy and da proud?

Attached: II9C64i.jpg (640x368, 38K)

I deleted the text because it was sent a week or two ago.

Do you think they know the score or are they normies?

Was it a text or a WhatsApp text?

I'd be surprised if they are red pilled on the JQ.

Howiye ladeens

Attached: dubliners.jpg (1000x723, 347K)

Regular text asking me to attend a meeting or join WhatsApp.
Don't have WhatsApp.