Why would any sane, logical white man pick a fight with the Jews?

It's been over 500 years since Martin Luther warned the white race about the Jews and in all of that time white men have lost every battle and engagement. Isn't it suicide at this point trying to defeat these people? How do you intend to win when they control:

>Banks, Finance, VC
>Mass media, social media, mainstream news
>Tech, video streaming, and tech-infrastructure
>Gov't, judiciary, the military
>Nuclear weapons and WMDs
>Clean energy, water treatment, and power generation
What do white men truly control in comparison to Jews?
>Blue collar trades jobs
>A few AR-15's and some gun accessories
>A handful of shitty Wordpress blogs and some low-budget, poorly made and conspiracy laden videos on YouTube full of autism and cringe?

Anything else? You want me to literally commit suicide by taking on the world's strongest tribe who've savagely beaten white men for five fucking centuries? Is that the argument you're trying to make? I'll tell you what: I'll consider helping you, but you must first lay out a plan to win that involves more than LARPing and collecting AR-15s and gun accessories. Until I hear something sensible and intelligence I'm bending the knee to the Jews. You don't like their tactics, and that's fine, but it doesn't matter because they're winning and you're not. Very simple.

Attached: top tier.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

I was born to fight the dragon

>why don't you give up goy
oh moshe, don't worry, the next holocoaster will be real and final

Attached: 1537909479722.jpg (691x771, 112K)

Better a good death then a miserable life.

Dr Breen was a kike and Gordon Freeman killed the fuck out of that long nosed nigger

Holy shit how had I not realized this. Time to replay.

This is the kind of flaccid, mindless LARPing, and laughable saber-rattling I was talking about. No sane, successful and talented white man would ever join you people. Try harder. If this is the best you've got then it would actually make a lot more sense for talented white men to marry a Jewess and help the Jews--at least then they would know their children have a future.

Attached: 2cef34ee36766f681206ebcad815237b.jpg (428x750, 32K)

Pro tip: the Combine are wearing Israeli gas masks and HL2 is in "eastern Europe" aka where the Kazarian empire used to be. Gabe "Gas em all" Newell is a boss

Jews have nothing but names on paper, we run everything

the moment we want they are all dead, nothing they can do about it, all the weapons are actually handled by white men

jews being "in control" is because we allowed them

Attached: hqdefault (7).jpg (450x360, 8K)

>No sane, succesful and talented white man would ever
*Sound of crowbar dragging on pavement intensifies*
Dr Breen again? How many times do I have to teach you this lesson, old man?

Attached: uu.jpg (201x251, 8K)

It's that kind of material bottom line thinking that Jews enjoy and white men despise. It's a difference in spirit which you'll never understand so you'll never be able to defeat it.

Because they have a specifically drafted plan that is already being followed to a tee, in the form of the Kalergi Plan. It doesn't matter if you fight back or not, they still plan to kill you. So fight back. If you are so worried about dying, would you rather die like a mother bear protecting her cubs, or like a mouse scurrying, trying to hide in the cracks.

>hand wringing and scheming
It could all come tumbling down in a few days

Attached: 1532815852300.jpg (345x400, 31K)

Anybody thinks Jacob is demonically possessed, his voice is unnaturally deep.

literally all we need is one goy billionaire to secretly fund counter-semitic propaganda. i'm honestly surprised it hasn't happened yet.

>yes back then the jews just laughed
>now they don't laugh anymore, as the joke turned into bloody reality

kinda true, cuz in a unreleased plot by the writer of HL, Breen was to be seen again in a body of an Advisor

If the jews control mainstream news y is it so anti-Israel?

Scary, isn't it, Schlomo?
When your enemy doesn't have nothing to lose, doesn't fear death and won't ever stop until your demise. You goddamn right, we haven't stop since Martin Luther. And you know what, get ready for 500 years more of struggle, because we don't give a single fuck.

there are only twenty million jews on earth, kek, one billion whites

the holocaust destroyed 20% of the jewish geneline, the survivors all have tey sachs and spina bifada and mental illness

the only way for jews to survive is to outbreed, most young jews aren't religious at all, synagoges are empty, in a hundred years there won't be any jews outside of israel

even before that all those great muslims you flooded europe with will be ethnically cleansing jews from europe, in france jews can't walk the streets in their garb without running risk of a muslim throwing rocks at them

it's already over for jews

Attached: ooooooyyyyyyyy vvvvvveeeeeeeyyyyyyyyy.jpg (590x386, 36K)

Yes, they are so powerful and yet they have been expelled over 300 times. It is truly regrettable that Jesus tells us to love everyone even our enemies and that we have compassion for our fellows even though though don't consider the goyim the same as them.

Attached: 1521856274295.png (928x8840, 1.22M)

>It's a difference in spirit which you'll never understand so you'll never be able to defeat it.

I'm not a Jew. This is the exact kind of womanly LARPing I'm referring too. You are being defeated now weekly. Decades of your Open Source foolishness just got destroyed in the very last week. Elon Musk just got assfucked. Facebook and Twitter are now buttfucking the right daily. Your silly comments about some ethereal notion of spirit are pointless. In reality, you're on the ropes.

>It could all come tumbling down in a few days
More LARPing. White men won't fight back using the legal tactics that have worked wonders for the far-left, and yet, you expect me to believe white men are going to fight back violently? That's ridiculous.

>Scary, isn't it, Schlomo?
>When your enemy doesn't have nothing to lose, doesn't fear death and won't ever stop until your demise.
More LARPing. I told you I'm not Jewish. You lose more battles every day. You aren't actually fighting back. You're cowering in your safe spaces, spewing the same nonsense in echo chambers. Every day your numbers dwindle and the Jews conquer you in new and different ways. In the last two weeks alone Linux/FOSS got BTFO, Elon Musk, Alex Jones, and conservatives on FB and Twitter got BTFO. How are you fighting back? What battles have you won? Like I said, it's this sort of childish response that makes capable white men join the other team.

>The trades
The goy may work them but the jew runs them

They can't even use and create technology. People should grow some balls.

He is right, nobody is doing shit and there isn't much that can be done while everybody is acting like a complete moron.

Implying lolohoax was real