HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WOULD YOU RAPE THIS THING?

Attached: 1538299325646.jpg (634x707, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uGxr1VQ2dPI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nah, man.
It's fucked up because I have a thing for braces.

AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA

omg she actually looks better as an old hag

remove the glasses and braces and she'd be okay, actually

ew

>Squi Alumnus

Might boof her after 15 beers

Jesus Christ

Hit her in the shitter with the one-eyed critter

cherked and shirked

Attached: Capture.jpg (320x358, 27K)

You'd smuggle her into a prison yard in your ass?

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Would not be surprised if Ford had a crush on Kavanaugh throughout high school and fantasized about him daily.

GET THAT THING OUTTA MY BOARD!!

Attached: 153oiluuh17ukghklùà5782òàloi7467.jpg (800x764, 423K)

No way that's real.

holy fuck i have rarely seen people THAT ugly

Ford didn't go to Catholic school. It's entirely likely they have never seen each other in person.

That can't be her at 15 can it? Also wtf was that thing doing around at parties

God some people are so mentally ill. Bet she wasn't even at the party

she definitely has british genes...

That is what peak Gen X performance looks like. Would defile.

Attached: insaneinthemembrane.gif (594x714, 147K)

I meant i'd buttfuck her. ya know, boofing

six four guys didn't have to, why would anyone
need to. her husband must love the miles on
his clunker.

She wishes she could have had dick back then. Bitch looks like she would try to teach you math while you ram your cock in her mouth so she shuts up.

no wonder brett put his hand over her mouth

i would fuck consensually

>remove glasses and braces
then cut her hair and she looks like zuckerberg

yes

A hole is a hole

kkkkkkkkkkkkk

No. I'm not an American degenerate goy nor a British Muslim, I don't rape people.

I fucked a nerdy bitch like this once and she went off luck a fucking firecracker. Rode my dick so hard I only lasted 2 minutes.

why does she look like the zuck

Attached: mark.png (449x535, 315K)

Dr. Ford has a PhD in Educational Psychology so she has the expertise and knowledge to know how to prey on the psyche and emotions of unprepared, unsuspecting weak hearted and weak-minded souls, who are ill-trained in the detection of blatant, mind-control manipulation. She ain't a victim - WE are the victims of her phony emotional victim hood claims and mind-control machinations. This educated psychologist knows exactly how to manipulate people and how to pass polygraph. Dr. Ford has a father and grandfather in the CIA. She heads Stanford's CIA Undergraduate Internship and KNOWS EVERY TRICK IN THE BOOK. She knows what to say and exactly how to look when she was saying it. She is a WILLING Political Pawn in the game to Destroy President Trump.

youtu.be/uGxr1VQ2dPI

- How did she get home? No car. Was there a pay phone nearby? Who did she call? Maybe she ran home 7 miles in her bathing suit? A friend? Whatever the case, the person she went home with would be the only witness who could speak to her frame of mind following the alleged assault. And yet, conveniently, she can’t tell us who that was.
- She sounds croaky but she never has to cough, clear her throat, or blow her nose. This is called vocal fry and girls do it to make themselves look more vulnerable.
- She went from giggling to borderline crying and then at the end casually asked for some caffeine.
- She isn't trying to press charges but worse. When you "press charges" you have to stand in a court of law and be grilled by lawyers. Instead, she is going after him outside the law so that she can't be touched.
- On March 17th, Dr. Ford posted on her Facebook that someone needed to come forward and accuse Neil Gorsuch of rape to derail his SCOTUS nomination. She further said such accusations should continue until Trump nominates Merrick Garland.
- She's supposedly heads the CIA undergraduate internship program at Stanford, but that info along with her Facebook post has been scrubbed online.

Attached: liar.webm (342x304, 2.08M)

It can't be unseen

Attached: absolutelybarbaric.jpg (640x640, 193K)

i think a young hs predator is more likely to attack someone mousy like this than a hot popular chick

wtf is she looking back and forward at?

she's mentally ill, just look at her fake behavior.

and i loved her opening statement, "I am terrified".

You son of a fucking whore

Attached: hm.jpg (165x115, 8K)

That’s not mousy. She looks like a downy who cuts her own hair.

GenX here, no.
Alyssa Milano in Teen Steam was peak GenX performance.

Attached: Alyssa-Milano-teen-steam.jpg (300x386, 11K)

beer goggles

Oh and slim down that shrek neck

Is that really her? She’s got a good body tho

she went to all the same elite prep schools as kavanaugh but stil wound up teaching history at palo alto college, lmao

I remember in high school there was a girl uglier than that that said she was raped. Of course nobody believed her, which could make it the perfect crime if you like fucking ugly chicks.

that's a shop
r-r-r-right?

Attached: 1412689877993.png (555x504, 281K)

I'd rather look like that than invite Nigerians into my home you cuckold faggot.

If I were as black-out fucked up as Brett Kavanaugh, I have no fuckin' idea what I'd do.

That bitch ate lunch by herself and had no friends.

I would

she has that "won't talk for 35 years" look

What kind of drugs are you doing over in France. JFK!

She is subconsciously scanning the room looking for an exit. The limbic system of her brain is firing off because her "flight" response is being activated. Why it is being activated could be because she is nervous being in a new situation, or she is hiding something and hoping not to get caught.

Attached: womenfuture.png (1600x637, 3.89M)

Her hair looks like a damn mushroom cloud.
Also, checked

Patty Patterson everybody.

Brett looked like Chad until beer turned him into a so᠌yboy. I think we can safely assume he didn't do it.

>have atrocious vision
>be 100% certain it was guy on left not guy on right in pic related
really activates the almonds

Attached: 1538222418699.jpg (800x387, 36K)

Kek

Girls like that go to parties to put out. They'll suck your dick and then make out with someone else like it's completely natural.

The hell is this?

>having this much low standards just because she's white
lmao, look at her oblong head shape and crooked ass teeth

Attached: Screenshot (4044).png (853x1002, 772K)

Damn. Amy Schumer had a really bad awkward stage.. Also, apparently the braces didn't work

why are we acting like this was some hs in beverly hills? she was popular enough to get invited to a party and they all look like dweebs

top kek I was trying to think who it looked like

>The football jock, who lifted weights, went to the beach, drank beer with his buddies, got the best grades...he was friends will all the girls, but he never noticed me. Someday he will.

yearbook pictures, Brett Kavanaugh is on the left, Chris 'Squee' Garrett is on the right

>implying it was either
>implying she isn't making shit up completely

>Amy Schumer had a really bad awkward stage
>had

Jewish blood

One is Brett Kavanaugh
The other is the boy that she went out with and spent time with

sheit, i bet she could gag really gud on my dick

Attached: kek.gif (280x207, 453K)

Yikes

All I want, and have yet to see, is one person put Kavanaugh and Balsy in the same party, ever.

Looks like a creation from Jim Henson's workshop.

As if the girl in the OP got invited to the cool kid parties

Nail on the head.

>Pretty pose

No. Sorority bound girls got invited to the parties. This bitch stayed at home watching Dynasty and Family Ties.

>implying either chad would touch that slop

She looks like shes a post op man.

Numbers confirm she is.

Close enough for me.
Tranny it is

That's how predators target the meek ones, dummy.

checked
ford has a penis

Attached: gigadrillbailer.png (738x515, 238K)

here's what i would ask her:

Dr Ford thank you for being here. My questions will be direct and I want you to know I intend no disrespect. I understand in these situations it can be hard to answer, but I'd appreciate it if you'd answer as quickly as possible. My goal is simply to gain information - any information - on the alleged assault, since we don't have a proper investigation here. OK?

First, can you tell me the day on which this party took place?
Was it a weekend or weekday?
Was towards the end of the month, in the middle, or towards the beginning?
How did you get to the house?
How many floors did the house have?
What was the color of the house?
Was the driveway gravel or concrete?
Were there any cars outside the house? If so, can you remember the makes or models?
What happened at the party before the assault? There were only a few people there, correct?
Does anybody else there, remember Brett Kavanaugh or Mark Judge being there?
Was Brett Kavanaugh wearing shorts or pants?
Can you remember the color of his shirt?
Was the bed he threw you on made or unmade?
Was there any art on the walls of the room?
Can you remember the color of the sheets?
How about the texture?
Were the lights on or off in the room?
Was the floor you fell down on carpeted or hardwood, or neither?
What was Mark Judge wearing?
How did you leave the house?

And so on.

If she answers "I don't know" to every single one of these questions, then either she has the worst memory in the history of the world, or she is lying.

She kind of looks like him actually.

That's not even her.. just do a simple google search and you'll find out..

She's ugly compared to the conservative girl she went to college with.

Attached: 1535117650737.jpg (684x1024, 70K)

Attached: image.jpg (613x487, 74K)

Post em up so we can compare.

Attached: 1513250941913.jpg (790x1024, 96K)

Attached: image.jpg (462x469, 56K)

This webm makes me feel only a bit sad for her. Like maybe she is being propped up under threats of her family being hurt by Democrat hitmen. Not by a lot, but still.

Remember: Rape isn't about sex. It's about power and domination. Ugly girls are more likely to be raped because the men who rape them are only interested in making ugly girls feel worse than they already do. The men who raped the ugly girls didn't even enjoy it. The only people who enjoyed it were the ugly girls, and they hate themselves for enjoying it. Who wants to be used like that only once and just ignored afterwards? THAT is the REAL crime, for which no punishment is too harsh.

That sounds like (((Rebecca Solnit))) phrasing. Libshits love her. I wonder if she helped write Ford's opening statement.

I don't think she actually wears glasses. Those are so dirty that you probably honestly couldn't read text. That's why she puts them on top of her head.

Taking one look at this photo tells me that Ford in no way shape or form would have been able to fight off a boy trying "rape" her. BK most definitely fucked her at the party and then ghosted on her. Ford behing mentally ill never let it go.

BK can't outright say they had consensual sex because it'd implicate him at the scene of the fake rape.

>only interested in making ugly girls feel worse than they already do
I can only get so hard, user.

As a psychiatrist, thank you for this information. I suspected as much.

>catch her in her awkward years before high school
Yeah k. Also, it's about control not about ohhh she's so hot. They were laughing at her cuz she was a nerd and they could do whatever they wanted sexually without repercussion

have we reached peak #metoo yet, or is it gonna get worse?

Attached: absolutely disgusting.jpg (600x800, 61K)

Attached: rape_horn.png (820x440, 141K)