Has the youth always been easily swayed to the left?

Look at Luke. Young energetic dude wants to go to the Imperial Space Academy to be a fighter pilot for the Imperial military. Is dead set to be a good citizen.

Somehow meets some old SJW dude in the deserts who tells him lies about his father. Sets off on a trip with lefty outlaws who break the law everywhere. Ends up destroying Imperial military equipment costing millions as part of a lefty terror group. Later on is tought “love is all you need” from a small green eyed midget. Gets his hand chopped off rebelling against his father and continues to destroy more government military equipment.

Why can’t the youth be law abiding right wing people?

Attached: FB8C6795-EAC0-4F08-843D-1A9245DB585D.jpg (1374x958, 279K)

Because young people naturally want to rebel against the prevailing conservative "order". They want to say "fuck you DAD", "fuck you society" etc. it's a youthful impulse.

Yeah, they rebels also murdered a fuck of a lot of civilian contractors the 2nd time they blew up the death star. I mean you don't think Storm Troopers were the ones doing pipe welding and fitting toilets, electrical, etc do you?

Attached: 33.jpg (500x557, 41K)

Also, all the Storm Troopers families and kids on the Death Star were killed too.

As a contractor, let me tell you something. Politics very much plays a part into deciding whether or not to take a job.

in*

people under 25 shouldn't vote.

Nobody should vote.

The storm troopers didn't have families or kids, they were all fucking clones of Jango Fett

>Has the youth always been easily swayed to the left?
Easily for the last 70 years because people on the right haven't been producing culture and completely walked away from any chance to do so because they were "above it".

I was that way in my teens/early 20s. Now as a 31 y/o boomer I'm successful and pleased with my place in the hierarchy. There's no one more despised than an early 20s man who can't even take care of himself yet. They're lowest on the totem pole of society, lower than children, so they lash out and blame the totem pole for their station in life, not realizing it's only temporary because they're young and suck at life.

Attached: download (28).jpg (238x212, 8K)

This. Any contractor willing to work on that Death Star knew the risks. If they were killed, it was their own fault.

That’s what they tried to push later on in the 90s. The truth is, they were all volunteers and family men as shown in the original 3 films. Just think about it, even Luke wanted to join the fleet.

The first years of the Empire saw cloned stormtroopers. But after Kamino had a failed rebellion they started to phase them out. Because of growth acceleration most of the Fett clones are dead by the time of the original films.

>Has the youth always been easily swayed to the left?
Yes. There's a common saying about this that goes something like "If you aren’t a liberal when you’re young, you have no heart, but if you aren’t a conservative when you're older, you have no brain."

Luke was an absolutely ferocious masturbator who wanted to fuck his sister.

This. I can't wait to become a proper boomer as well.

A man after my own heart.

Yeah, except society is so far left now that the only real way to rebel is to become a racist.

It's said mostly by conservative old boomers.
>society is so far left now
lol

No one in the starwars universe could read. Explains a lot about how people and events from only 20-30 years back are completely forgotten or turned into legends. Also, leftist Ideals are infantile, therefore, those with infantile minds cling to them

You motherfucking idiot. Luke is an Aryan ubermensch who becomes a nofap spiritual warrior to defeat British Israelism and the New World Order.