When we find out for sure he did it, what will your reaction be? I can't wait to see all of you with egg on your face...

When we find out for sure he did it, what will your reaction be? I can't wait to see all of you with egg on your face. But I'm sure you'll come up with some insane mental gymnastics like "Dr. Ford is really Drew Barrymore and They're trying to cover up flat earth!" I hate you.

Attached: Kavanaugh-Crying.jpg (700x394, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

redstorm2018.wordpress.com/2018/08/15/action-plan-for-pol/
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/409108-flake-booed-at-festival-after-joking-feel-free-to-join-me-in-an
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No matter what he will be on the court.

*SNAP*

it's a shame he was nominated over dr duke to begin with

Your comments obviously show you believe her.

He's your new Justice on SCOTUS. Get used to it.

#BELIEVEWAHMEN

>they will prove this uncorroborated testimony about an alleged rape 36 years ago.
kek

OPs post is going straight into my jerk off folder

Imagine being this retarded

The guy fits the bill though. You know the dooshy frat big type

Imagine being so crazy that you try to ruin peoples lives over something they may or may not have done decades ago when they wern't even an adult
>Be me
>Run For Parliment in year 2043
"HOLD ON user"
"WE AV PROOF THAT WHEN YOU WERE 7, YOU STOLE A FREDDO AT YOUR LOCAL COOP"
>Instantly arrested
>Sentences to 2 years in jail for stealing
>Politics career over

>When we find out for sure he did it
Well mrs. ford made sure that´s very unlikely to happen, since it´s pretty much impossible to determine if the party even took place since she doesn´t remember where it was, how she got there, how she left, or who was at the alledged party.
Trump just gave them a week. What are the US democrats saying now.
>a week is not enough, this investigation needs more time.
What do they want the FBI to investigate exactly. A crime committed at a place she doesn´t remember, or how she got there, or how she left. So conveniently no way of telling if the party took place, who was there, and if her allegations are even true in the first place. And it´s 36 years ago. It´s obvious this case would be thrown out of court immediately by a judge laughing asking what exactly it is she expects them to investigate. Not to mention that according to her own story, in a very real sense nothing happened except a few moments of groping and a hand briefly being held over her mouth because she was yelling. And the other guy laughing and even trying to sabotage the alledged rape attempt by jumping on the bed trying to topple them over. They end on the floor and she goes up and goes to the bathroom. I mean what on earth do they want them to investigate. If she had filed criminal charges and had witnesses and other things that would allow them to pinpoint where it happened. You could start a real investigation. But there´s none of that. Precisely why she has not filed criminal charges. This is why allegations are irellevant unless you have more substance to the story that merits investigation. I can go claim tomorrow that someone did something to me 36 years ago, but i can´t remember who was there, where it was or how i got there. And people i mistakenly claim was there and point as 'witness' none of them remember even being there, or that i was there. Do you think anyone would open an investigation on those premises. Ofcourse not, It´s stupid.

There´s a reason these people don´t file criminal cases against kavanaugh. None of these allegations would hold up in court and in an actual criminal investigation. It´s simply to try to smear kavanaugh, and at one point if they continue they might be actually open up for prosecution for slander and defamation should kavanaugh choose to do so. Because they are really in a very actual way trying to destroy his reputation, his career and so on.

Sorry, but traumatizing a young girl for life by almost raping and killing her isn't the same as shoplifting at age 7.

your asking what should we think if it turns out a high school kid copped an over the clothes feel of a high school girl?

>Sorry, but traumatizing a young girl for life by almost raping and killing her isn't the same as shoplifting at age 7.
There is no evidence or even any grounds for an investigation, because there is in a very real sense nothing to investigate, there is an allegation and you choosing to believe it. And that´s it! And over this kavanaughs career and reputation is being ruined. This is on the other hand a good example of what would warrant a lawsuit for slander and defamation.

>I hate you
:)
yay! Then our task here done. See you in the next episode lads.

Attached: IMG_7437.jpg (600x600, 148K)

Checked

Almost raping. Isn't everything 'almost rape' if someone wants it to be?

What makes you think he did it, there no real evidence staying that he did it, it just she said vs everybody else said

>On some random day at some random place that she magically was transported to brett kavanaugh sexually assaulted Vocal Fry Ford, but no one remembers ever seeing her and him in the same place.

If you honestly believe that, I have a machine that turns lead into gold that I will sell you, real cheap.

>When we find out for sure he did it, what will your reaction be?
What I've said from the beginning: I don't give a shit. He got drunk and groped a girl in highschool. Who the fuck didn't? Nobody in the real world asks girls for permission for every sexual escalation. In the real world you're making out with a girl and and you move a hand up to her tits. If she stops you, you stop. She doesn't stop you, you keep going until she does. That's how it fucking works. That's normal human sexual behavior.

I welcome truth.
On that note, evidence please.

Attached: 1525622263010.jpg (960x942, 85K)

what she is describing isn't even felony sexual assault so in the state of MD its beyond statue of limitations

>"Kavanaugh is finished!"

Said the the retarded leftist NPC soiboy for the 6 gorillianth time this month.

I know the jewish TV trope, if that is what you mean, but he is neither a high powered kike or a darkie, the two most likely to engage in sexual assault.

She dyed her eyebrows too! Just noticed. I'm blonde with dark eyebrows/beard. She maybe should have left those alone, it's natural occurring.

If there was any evidence whatsoever backing up these allegations, I’d hesitate to support him. That said, the only evidence exonerates him, the democrats are pure evil, mad that they will no longer legislate from the bench. When that old witch finally croaks, and Trump replaces her, it will finally be the end of nearly 60 years of their judicial activism.

Where's the evidence?

>What makes you think he did it, there no real evidence staying that he did it, it just she said vs everybody else said
It´s even worse than he said she said. Realize why she would not go to court with this. It would be dismissed immediately on the following grounds. There is no way to prove or disprove that it happened. Because;
>she doesn´t remember where it happened
>she doesn´t remember how she got there
>she doesn´t remember who was at the party, so there is no way to find witnesses.
There is nothing to investigate.
I might aswell say that ford threatened me at gunpoint to go down with her 10 years ago. In a place i don´t recall where was, how i got there or i how i got home, and i don´t remember who else was there or in the vicinity.
Can you prove that it didn´t happen though? You can´t can you. It´s like trying to prove a negative.

At the end maybe we find out that there are too many jews controlling the media and trying to control the government and we can finally focus on fixing the root cause, not the smoke screen. This kind of fake controversy is actually pretty good because it helps expose the jew.

It would be a bit embarrassing, but it really wouldn't matter that much. If there's evidence he will just get thrown in the trash and another judge will replace him. Probably would be bad for the coming elections though.

Hey you! Yes, you.

Annoyed with the constant stream of these low effort shareblue shill threads? Want to send the people behind them a message?

Vote Republican in EVERY SINGLE ELECTION ON November 6. That's 36 days away.

Remember...Every. Single. One.

Get every single sane person you know in real life and on the internet to do the same. Make a list of all of them. Throw an election party on that day. Remember, November 6.

redstorm2018.wordpress.com/2018/08/15/action-plan-for-pol/

COPY AND PASTE THIS IN EVERY SLIDE THREAD TO KILL IT! Notice how they all DIE after you copy&paste this...

user...I really don’t think you want to start talking about which “types” of men are statistically much, much more likely to commit rape/sexual assault

Attached: 2BD07EA2-F7A7-4380-A30C-29AC4A9FF928.jpg (1600x1066, 234K)

I think that's my favorite part of all this. Even if it's true and even if SOMEHOW that can be proven, it's the king of all nothingburgers. A drunk girl getting her tits groped by a drunk guy 36 fucking years ago. Obviously he couldn't be confirmed at that point due to perjury, but the idea that that makes Brett Kavanaugh some kind of rapist is fucking laughable.

Strap on your pussy hat because Justice Kavanaugh is happening whether you like it or not.

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/409108-flake-booed-at-festival-after-joking-feel-free-to-join-me-in-an