Democrats are ruining this country

Honestly I am not even that conservative but after witnessing the Brett Kavanaugh witch hunt I am voting red till I die.
I saw this poster on campus today and it is insane what the left is willing to do. This just disgusts me; where is the fucking due process. My God.
The left is destroying western society and there is nothing I can do about it. feels bad man

Attached: sexual assult.jpg (900x1600, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uGxr1VQ2dPI
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSff6OQTNzyMs2tPPcIFYSQdXysfn7UGRQfyb7-hrtguaCfnMw/viewform
makethemscared.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=bshgOZ8QQxU
makethemscared.com/p/the-list.html
redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=138241
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

I hope you tore it down.

Let’s flood them with libs and democucks (((names&tips)))
Could be comfy

Attached: AC7F1A4C-D645-4286-83D8-F9BE49977E8B.jpg (1024x518, 70K)

tear this shit down, vote right, and spread the message. thats what you need to do.

I was tempted but honestly I think this makes the left look worse so I left it up. prob not a good idea but oh well

let god take care of it. the muslims are coming, my friend. praise be his name.

can we just start adding names of liberals?

You and so many others feel that way. Welcome aboard my friend. The shitshow they put on seriously backfired. And I for one am going to love giving Trump a few more congressman and senators to MAGA.

does sound kind of comfy
I fucking hate this school. But at least it has a nice engineering school lol.

>The left is destroying western society and there is nothing I can do about it. feels bad man
you can vote them out of office and shoot them in the face when the war comes

Nah, don't tear it down. Write the names of every Leftist abuser you know. Keith Ellison, Clinton, Weiner, et cetera.

That's a lawsuit waiting to happen. Libel.

>I am voting red till I die

Same.

Democrats must be voted out of all politics or this country will die.

Proper response is to print out some "Bill Clinton is a rapist" and white glue them on top of everything. Triggering galore.

Get your degree and only look back to laugh user. So who’s going to click on their website first? Cause I ain’t clicking that shit nigga.

It doesnt even work

>on campus

Biggest problem there. You're basically in the lions den of leftist insanity

We should just go on that site and put a bunch of random names down or just spam it

Must be those new Linux developers.

Dr. Ford has a PhD in Educational Psychology so she has the expertise and knowledge to know how to prey on the psyche and emotions of unprepared, unsuspecting weak hearted and weak-minded souls, who are ill-trained in the detection of blatant, mind-control manipulation. She ain't a victim - WE are the victims of her phony emotional victim hood claims and mind-control machinations. This educated psychologist knows exactly how to manipulate people and how to pass polygraph. Dr. Ford has a father and grandfather in the CIA. She heads Stanford's CIA Undergraduate Internship and KNOWS EVERY TRICK IN THE BOOK. She knows what to say and exactly how to look when she was saying it. She is a WILLING Political Pawn in the game to Destroy President Trump.

youtu.be/uGxr1VQ2dPI

- How did she get home? No car. Was there a pay phone nearby? Who did she call? Maybe she ran home 7 miles in her bathing suit? A friend? Whatever the case, the person she went home with would be the only witness who could speak to her frame of mind following the alleged assault. And yet, conveniently, she can’t tell us who that was.
- She sounds croaky but she never has to cough, clear her throat, or blow her nose. This is called vocal fry and girls do it to make themselves look more vulnerable.
- She went from giggling to borderline crying and then at the end casually asked for some caffeine.
- She isn't trying to press charges because when you "press charges" you have to stand in a court of law and be grilled by lawyers. Instead, she is going after him outside the law so that she can't be touched.
- On March 17th, Dr. Ford posted on her Facebook that someone needed to come forward and accuse Neil Gorsuch of rape to derail his SCOTUS nomination. She further said such accusations should continue until Trump nominates Merrick Garland.
- She's supposedly heads the CIA undergraduate internship program at Stanford, but that info along with her Facebook has been scrubbed from their site.

Attached: liar.webm (342x304, 2.08M)

This

Report all of the administrators and professors as rapists anonymously on the site, then anonymously tell them about the website and the posters put up around campus. They’ll crackdown hardcore on the leftists there when it’s their asses on the line. You gotta out Jew the Kikes

Attached: 4712ED30-B009-46B5-A9FD-AE0967CD22B3.png (310x315, 382K)

This

it's nto 'this country' it's just your shitty coast. and probably the other one too. but the west coast has the worst kind of people in the country

kek
our president is a mexican lesbian

>witch hunt

Attached: 3XYii5K.gif (499x499, 1.09M)

>get a list of all the left wing activists at your school
>anonymous submit all their names

Also put some people on there who have lots of money that are very likely clean so they can launch a big libel lawsuit against this

Democrats are just fucking insanity though none of them are good coasts or not

>communal online rape list

This is meme material right here.

Attached: neat.jpg (500x491, 28K)

also report the known members of clubs you suspect could be doing this shit.

feminist/communist clubs and so on.

Been happening for 30 years and you're just now noticing?

Why not we just give them tips? :^)

Hell, post the name of your school. I'll go down the faculty list and report everyone using a different proxy for each.

This

Checked

Start giving fake names. Democrat names etc. Look for a LGBT association and say the faggot abused you as a child

>going to school
>willingly

Finish grade 12 and never go back to a (((school))) again. What the fuck were you thinking

This sounds like something we could exploit. Don't submit big names, but just start calling in with the names of every lefty fag you can find on facebook.

Imagine the chaos when suddenly tens of thousands of random syboys are accused of being rapists

>you know what to do

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSff6OQTNzyMs2tPPcIFYSQdXysfn7UGRQfyb7-hrtguaCfnMw/viewform

Someone needs to flood that site with illegitimate claims for every democratic lawmaker and aide that was involved in this political circus

Lesbians can still rape. Write up a story where she used her position of power to rape a female student. Bonus points if you have her say something racist like calling the student a “filthy hijab nigger.” Maybe throw in some memes like, “big guy, for you, etc.” Just make sure to have a VPN and some proxies.

Attached: 89B87DF3-39D8-46A1-931C-773474F725E0.jpg (720x405, 65K)

makethemscared.com/

Whoever gets put on that list can sue for harassment. They can use the sex offender registry if they want a list of sex offenders who have been convicted in a court of law.

It says it on the bottom of the page...

DO IT! Worst case they'll realize they've been scammed, best case they'll accuse the faculty of running a rape gang.

Here's what to do: look at the bio of democrats, jews and faggots them say they groped you in the school, uni or workplace that appears in their bios
makethemscared.com/

This

We need to put some people on that list who are rich enough to sue them and make sure it makes headlines

OP, I agree with you.

Democrats are destroying the lives of the children in the USA.

Democrats are demanding that refugees take jobs away from high school students.

The democrats will not stop until their practices are criminalized.

We need laws that protect our society and punish those that attempt to subvert it.

The democrats have an anti-American agenda and Congress needs to get its act in gear to criminalize this agenda.

We can arrest the democrat menace.

We can throw the blacks in jail.

We can repeal civil rights.

The goal is to break the will of the blacks.

If we break the will of the blacks then the other immigrants will give up.

The blacks are the nastiest non-Americans, all of the other non-Americans look to the blacks as a role model for violence against Americans.

The non-Americans hate the Americans with a passion. The democrats exploit this hatred to make the Americans miserable.

We need to identify children that are being targeted by democrats and deprogram them.

The democrat party is a cult, and it uses cult indoctrination techniques. It is a dangerous cult that used to be a legitimate political party, but no longer.

We need to collapse this cult and the support it receives from news organizations.

To the extent that news organizations promote the activities of this cult, they are enemies of the American people and do not deserve the protection of American law.

News organizations that attack the American people are enemy combatants. This means it is legal to kill reporters or press officials when they use violence to get what they want.

youtube.com/watch?v=bshgOZ8QQxU

this is a case where Flake should have exercised his right to execute an enemy combatant

this woman is the enemy of all Americans

this woman has genocide on her mind

Godly suggestion, nice get.

Well lads, it’s not even Christmas, and we got a new toy.

Attached: FB8CFF73-5848-400C-9E71-185EF30FB344.jpg (2048x1452, 810K)

Report every female womyn's studies professor, every blue haired freak and every female administrator.

You should report all the leftist nu males. That would be fucking glorious.

>makethemscared.com/p/the-list.html
It's all drunken roasties who got slut's remorse the next day.

Time to have some fun?

Attached: LoL.png (599x702, 58K)

Dude, that bottom one.
>"I invited him over"
>"I asked him to have sex"
>"He raped me"

This.

It doesn't get better just because you vote Right. Conservatives are not a 1 for 1 cure to globohomo -- the GOP is fucking SWAMPED with cuckservative globohomo faggotry. In many instances they're worse than Dems and will turn their backs on you at zero hour for anything important.

The GOP should be wiped out. Worthless scum playing both sides of the aisle, none of it is real.

Yes. Chuck Schumer. Ginsburg

I have to anonymously confess that I was molested by Senator Whitehouse 13 years ago

Easy enough to pick random facebook accounts from female students to be the accusers against lefty males

Civil War.

>I am not even that conservative
What is you problem?

Just give them endless amounts of names. Old people, niggers, Jews, etc.
Malicious compliance my frens.

You need to add www. to the beginning. It's real and it's up.

Sen. Dianne Feinstein’s office will be investigated to determine whether it leaked a confidential letter from one of Brett Kavanaugh’s accusers, Sen. Tom Cotton said Sunday.

Cotton, an Arkansas Republican, also said lawyers recommended to Christine Blasey Ford by Democrats will face a Washington, D.C., bar investigation for telling her that Senate Judiciary Committee staffers would not travel to California to interview her about her sexual-assault allegation.

“They have betrayed her,” Cotton said on CBS’ “Face the Nation.” “She has been victimized by Democrats ... on a search-and-destroy mission for Brett Kavanaugh.”

He also said Democrats would be at fault if women become less likely to report sexual assaults now because they did not keep Ford’s request confidential, as she had asked.

redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=138241

Report Hillary

Be afraid rapist. Once Drumpf is out we are coming for you and your white male rapist buddies. It's over you disgusting rapist.

>anonymously report
>required to submit identifying information

That's not how anonymity works.

I'm putting myself up there, then I'm gonna sue, lol. Thank god for Tor.

Honestly you can't go with any girl at all these days if you want to be safe

In a way the gays have it fucking easy to not have to worry about these fucking cunts

>voting matters
you're fucked either way
might as well get the collapse over with sooner rather than later

It felt so good to tell someone about my molestation at the hands of senator Feinstein.

See this shit

Any time one tries to go for a girl they're not safe. I bet pretty soon people are going to have to start signing contracts explicitly stating they consented

This is a defamation suit waiting to happen, and they were dumb enough to post glaring evidence of their crime. Defamation suits can be hard to win because finding specific evidence of defamation is hard to prove (He said, she said) in a lot of cases. These morons went ahead and made the evidence public. Some user needs to get in touch with these students and tell them to lawyer up. This is an easy win and easy money.

Jow Forums raped my innocence

Attached: image.jpg (570x634, 105K)

>Anonymously report

Attached: 1217464593287.png (247x248, 108K)

>pretty soon people are going to have to start signing contracts explicitly stating they consented
What did you think marriage was?

Send in names of liberal men.

Attached: 1538329316869.jpg (738x960, 73K)

>Jesse Cavin Thornell
>Type of incident: Rape
>Additional information: He is a child predator.
>Have you reported?: No

WTF who doesn't report a child rapist?

Niggers.

this

>you need to add www. to the beginning

Lol these stupid cunts can't even make a website function properly either way

Remember to coordinate the attack. If enough people report the same person for rape, they are more likely to notice it.

this

Yeah, pretty much. Make anonymous tips to the line and just include every liberal male on campus. Either they will see how ridiculous an accusation is or you'll shove a red pill down someone's throat.

>Anonymously report a sexual assault
as if it couldn't get down played any further now a class action lawsuit against sex offenders with anonymous testimony is forming... I'm sure all reports will be completely valid and nobody will lie or have any reason to lie. This makes sense in 2018 I'm sure.

Except some poor student doesn't have the money to lawyer up

We need to put someone on this list who has money enough to hire a good lawyer and sue these cunts into oblivion

Time to report every democrat politician in my county

literally shaking

!!!!!!

We use the same weapons they do!

Soros. He wouldn't even need money, just tell his bitches to shut up

Except they're saying marriage =\= consent to sex now

Nobody is safe anymore unless maybe they hire a prostitute

"Joanne Rowling fondled my genitals on the Underground."

Thinking too big - don't go after the politicians, go after their constituents. John Q Liberal is going to wonder how his elected representative can sit idly by while he and his classmates are falsely accused of rape.

Even prostitutes can say 'no' now.

>Submit own name anonymously
>Sue them into oblivion for libel
>Profit

It's very difficult to find lawyers who will take libel cases these days. Especially against the left. Don't put yourself in danger like that.

I think this site has to be people from around that colleges area but idk