Imagine yourself as Jeff Flake and are blocked from leaving in an elevator with this screaming sexual assault...

Imagine yourself as Jeff Flake and are blocked from leaving in an elevator with this screaming sexual assault 'survivor' with cameras and lights being pointed at you. How do you respond that doesn't involve you bowing your head and looking like a meek faggot?

Attached: jeff-flake-elevator.jpg (534x356, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nMK6FWN2-Ps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just #walkaway or close the elevator doors on her face

I was stunned by this. For the GOP to be complaining about roe v wade for almost 50 years and to have it in the bag until this cuck flaked out was a travesty. The vote was in the bag at the time.

imagine yourself as jeff flake and out of nowhere the ghost of john mccain tells you to listen to rosenstein who earlier threatened to release all the blackmail they had on you if you didn't force a FBI investigation

Attached: 1538187759158.jpg (1200x1192, 347K)

>implying this wasn't a political stunt ginned up by Flake himself

it was staged you dumbass zoomer faggots

>Imagine yourself as Jeff Flake
I'd rather not thanks user

Punching that woman

Press the elevator button and dab as the doors close

Yup. Politics has been a nigger tier psyOP

Imagine being this much of a rape apologist that you spend eternity in burning Hellfire...

I would pull out my uzi and kill anyone that blocked my path

>>I'm sorry to hear what you went through, no one should be forced to go through it, I'm still weighing my decision. Please stop screaming in my ear, I don't have hearing problems. Bye

I put headphones/plugs and if she tries to grab them off I punch her face

*unzips dick*

We wouldn't want these ladies be liars would we?
>proceed to sexually assult them

Attached: 1449098990340.jpg (432x261, 24K)

Imagine having your tongue ripped out of your skull and your skin peeled off for swallowing globohomo and gaslighting the innocent...

Jeff got MeToo'ed

Attached: tumblr_p0ka5zpvFO1tjro1qo3_540.gif (540x300, 1.67M)

Close the elevator door and watch as it cuts her fucking hand off.

Thinks that Flake can be anything besides a meek phaggot.

Sexual assault allegations are important, tell the police, not the senate judiciary committee.

Attached: 1538235037298.png (900x901, 1.23M)

i guess i can't be a congressional police because my instinct would have been to tackle that woman, whose to say she doesn't have a knife on her, she could shivv him to pieces in that confined space

If it was me it couldn't happen. I've got two front doors faggots

Attached: 20180928_233846.jpg (1024x1016, 541K)

>Imagine yourself as Jeff Flake and are blocked from leaving in an elevator with this screaming sexual assault 'survivor' with cameras and lights being pointed at you. How do you respond that doesn't involve you bowing your head and looking like a meek faggot?
Literally anything would be better than looking like a faggot.

Just think WWTD. What Would Trump Do? And do just that exact thing
Anyone have an idea what trump would do if he was cornered by these women?

She looks like a weird movie prop puppet

elevators don't close when you are blocking the doors which is what this 'survivor' was doing.

>Soros-owned congressman caves to Soros-owned bitch in a display of kabuki theater.

Imagine my shock.

Western men no balls feel need to apologize to any 'opressed group' noitice how all he could say was a meek 'thanks me too"

Say "I'm sorry, but congress does not enforce the laws. We implement long term solutions, what you're looking for is Law Enforcement."
Then I'd take the goddamned stairs.

Attached: taranaburke-landscape.jpg (1600x900, 71K)

IMAGINE KISSING THAT OH NO NO NO

Lindsay Graham had the appropriate response to someone who did the same thing to him.

Say you are sorry and tell them to report it to the police.

pull her into the elevator, then push the top floor

halfway there, pull the emergency brake on the elevator

then rape the shit out of her in the elevator

kick her off at a random floor, soaked in my cum

then take the elevator back to the ground floor and make a B-line for the food court, get some Mcnuggets and dipping sauce w/large coke

Attached: mfw shkreli.jpg (700x394, 35K)

this picture hides her bottom teeth.

She legit looks like an Ork.

She is the founder of the Me Too movement
Some sick fuck(s) raped her

Attached: Me%20Too%20NYE.jpg (644x429, 54K)

That's because there are sensors to avoid that from happening.

You take the stairs and leave. Simple. You ignore screaming banshees. The only thing screaming banshees bring to the table is bleeding hearing damage.

Damn, you've thought this out.

Probably punching the retarded kike lovers in the face one after another, telling them that I don't give a fuck what they think and get rid of their shitty spic accents by learning proper english, and then stomp on their heads while slapping the ass of my intern and yelling Yeehaw at the top of my lungs finishing off with a double bird salute and muttering of RIP Chris Kyle, a shit eating grin on my face while pushing the button to get back to my vote that'll make the Dems cry like little babies.

Attached: 1537158354543.jpg (768x431, 31K)

ewww.
someone raped the pinesol bitch?

Is she magnetic putty?

Call the capital police to remove both the cameras and activists. Accuse them of harassment. Blocking someone's path is harassment.

I would listen to what she had to say like any decent human being would and then I would use my privileged position to give voice to her concerns.
If that looks "meek" to you is because you're an insecure virgin incel who feels the need to defend rapists.

Supposedly. She claims she was raped. More likely it was the other way around.

Attached: Tarana+Burke+Women+Convention+WUO-rOYij5Ql.jpg (399x600, 63K)

Play "Rape Me" by Nirvana out load on my phone.

youtube.com/watch?v=nMK6FWN2-Ps

Attached: 1532183423228.jpg (1500x1000, 284K)

this thing should be so lucky as to get raped

that is a definite virgin, not even a negro would mate with that

Attached: vomit.jpg (492x468, 53K)

emulate Bolsonaro

We all know what’s up

Attached: 2A04868A-C169-4CAB-A6EE-59C17106B6D1.jpg (596x555, 48K)