Is ol' ballsack eyes actually /ourguy/?

Think about it for a minute. He's a nazi collaborator. Israel hates him. As someone who has made billions of dollars, he should be smart enough to understand that flooding europe with shitskins is the surest way to make people hate them. He is probably the biggest contributor to the slow but sure rise of the far right in europe.

What if that was his plan all along?

Attached: george soros.jpg (474x266, 16K)

So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero.

No, you just misunderstand the world.
The Rothschilds funded Hitler to fight a war that would create the need to make Israel.
Hitlers close friend and the man that helped create the SS, was a Jew.
The goal of the Rothschilds has always been to create different sides in a fight, control all of those sides, fund all of those sides and let them fight and collect on the debt.

Attached: RothschildandSoros.png (584x397, 539K)

Why else would he flood europe with shitskins though? There is no "good" outcome unless you WANT the fourth reich

This is Emil Maurice, the Jewish man that founded the SS

Attached: guessthename.png (245x348, 72K)

I've seen so many conspiracy theories regarding them and the thirteen families I don't know what to believe. The rothschilds just walk around in public without bodyguards?

>The goal of the Rothschilds has always been to create different sides in a fight
Ok, what fight? The EU might collapse but I don't see them going to war with anyone. Are the rothschilds funding china? I think that's the most likely place for a big war to start.

>What fight?
You aren't paying attention to the fact that an alliance of Poland, Hungary, Italy and Britain is forming against Germany and France?

Sure, but not at the level where they'd actually be shooting at each other?

Not yet

How does the (((EU))) convince the leftards in germany and france that they should go to war with the visegrad group, the UK, and Italy because those countries won't take anymore shitskins?

The EU is demanding those nations give them billions of dollars, they are demanding they obey them or face consequences.
Eventually when you don't want to face consequences, but you don't want to obey...
What other options are left?

>Israel hates him.
No they don't. He's doing exactly what the jews want by tearing down nations. When his assets get a little too close to Israel, he pulls funding immediately. The "hate" is just deflection.

The Nationalists in Israel hate him.
The left wing in Israel practically worships him

>rothschildandsoros.gif
That's rockerfeller you absolute retard, i mean i understand he's been dead for a few years but still.

That's Jacob Rothschild

OR maybe Israel has been on your side all along and you mistook them for the enemy, not the Soros-Types/SJWs

>tfw OP doesn't catch Dark Knight reference

Just not pay? What are they gonna do, send the UN "peacekeepers" to enforce the (((law))). I saw some of the ISAF in afghanistan. ISAF (International Security Assistance Force/I Suck At Fighting) did not impress me.

Oh. Isn't the left wing in israel just a bunch of homos too, like everywhere else?

Why do you think the EU is creating it's own military?
It's to try and control it's members

Tel Aviv is the gay capital of the world

I caught it. What were you expecting?

Are you jewish or a nigger?

Attached: 1536341716663.jpg (800x936, 90K)

I am not going to spend hours redpilling you, but no. He is not one of us. He is pure evil and will burn in hell for all eternity. he has collapsed entire countries economies purely for his own financial gain. The migrants are to replace the missing whites that are due to policies he pushes. he wants to dilute whites because he is a typical white hating jew.

>the EU is creating it's own military
I thought I read that the Germans were training with broomsticks because they didn't have enough rifles. And that the entire EU had less functioning fighter jets than just the US Navy

That's a pretty fucking big leap of logic from flooding Europe with immigrants to being the white man's savior, you godamn kike

He's looking more and more like the final boss at this point. Fortunately for him, he can still afford to pay cucks like Colbert to run interception.

They don't intend to fight the US
They intend to keep other European nations, that are just as unequipped in line.

(((our)))
sure is, chaim

He isn't the final boss
He's just like August Belmont and Jacob Schiff
He works for the final boss

Yeah it is. I just sometimes wonder about things since I assume that people are not complete morons. I'm wrong a lot of times on that.

I have to assume we don't know who the actual bosses are because they can just have their puppets dance for us and be the focal point of our hate. Not that it matters, even their puppets have been so far untouchable.

Nah it's not 4d chess, I think he might not even really hate whites either. I think he genuinely might be a deluded multicultural utopian one worldist that thinks western countries need to help rapefugees by taking every single one of them into the west where we will all live in harmony and anyone who has a problem with it is the most evil person alive.

Attached: eu army.gif (320x240, 1.29M)

That may be true

How does someone that deluded become a billionaire?

They're mutually inclusive.

If he is autistically focused and driven he can become the best at accumulating wealth and business but have no fucking clue about the lives of normal people in Europe, their wishes, their identities etc as he just spent his time in a work bubble then his time became spent in an elite millionaires bubble then a super elite billionaire bubble...

I suppose.
I don't know how much of a bubble you could live in where you don't read a newspaper article or look out the fucking window and realize something is wrong and everyone's mad about it.

Probably correct. They have many layers of insulation.

He probably just convinced himself it's muh ebil Brietbart brainwashing the people into becoming ebil nahtzees.

I get into arguments with leftards and they always say that shit. "Did you get that from breitbart?".
Even shills on Jow Forums say it.
These fucking retards think we like (((breitbart))).

Must be nice.
Walk around and no one knows that you own them and could have them killed and never have the news report it or get arrested for it.

It's their boogyman media outlet because its one of the few right wing media organisations left, I'm sure it shills neocohen and cuckservative positions all the time.

Read Spengler s Riddle of the juice success.
Lots of stuff makes more sense then.

I only read it for a brief period of time. It's so "israel first" it's sickening

>ballsack eyes

Attached: Australians Cannot Load This Image.jpg (866x838, 161K)

Money and the promise of new clay and more power.

How else do you think they do it? Ask nicely?

lol

The far right is something (((they))) always use. (((they))) created the nazis but they got out of control, if it wasnt for Stalin, Germany would have won. But they play of opposites off each other is the fundamental method the Illuminated use to control and shape humanity.

>new clay and more power
I think that drive got raped out of germany by the soviets. And the french? Pfft. We need to confiscate their nukes so that another shitskin country doesn't have them.

Oh he's aware, he just doesn't care. There was an interesting docu I watched years ago, cannot remember what it was called, probably one of those ITV tonight things? Basically had all the bankers going to a party and getting bonuses even when the bank in question got bailed out by the public. Shareholders watched the recordings of these parties and what the CEO of the bank had to say on what happened, the CEO basically said "we saved them all" or some shit, the shareholders that lost out were a complete mess and couldn't understand the mindset behind the people boasting about buying 5-6 maserati's.

Read Spengler.
Ffs.

They get to carve up slices of the Baltics/Romania/Bulgaria/parts of Africa (Barcelona Declaration and Marrakesh Declaration 2018). The EU aims to expand into Ukraine (America wants this) for full control over trade flows into M.E etc. Those at the top of the EU have no regard for those at the bottom, they see a few shekels and start salivating. Look at the EU parliament and all the photographers that basically sit there and take pictures whilst the parliament is in session, how narcissistic do you have to be to allow that?

You must also consider that Macron spent about 80,000 Euros a month on cosmetics/makeup. That the alcohol bill per week is in the billion Euros area. These "people" are corrupted by greed, they really don't give a shit, they know that there will be long term pain, but they only care about short term gain (for their own bank accounts).

Quick DDG seems to only be turning up shitty results, which probably means he was on to something. I'll get around to it

Yeah people with so much power and who are committed to an ideology will kill everyone and destroy everything in pursuit of their 'utopia' regarding it all as collateral damage and a small sacrifice to pay because 'im literally god to these people, they should thank me for what I'm doing for them!'

He’s sitting next to David Rockefeller you numpty

>the alcohol bill per week is in the billion Euros area
Wut? For who? How many people?

>he is evil
We are not.
We are just realistic, tough and worldly wise. Deep down everybody knows we are the hero's of this comic.

Attached: IMG_7368.gif (344x499, 3.76M)

Pic related.

Attached: wp_ss_20180928_0003.png (800x480, 183K)

There's a lot of drugs and yes people involved which don't help this attitude.

I'm only exaggerating but the alcohol bill is pretty high, they have over 15,000 bottles of wine in the parliament alone and that's just the expensive wine, that doesn't factor in the bottles of Vodka, the beers etc. The cost of these are expensive (the restaurants hike the prices up because it's gubmint).

Jow Forumstards will ignore this.

I got it from ate chin.

I have friends who trade on the stock market for fun. I've never trusted that system anyway.

Oh and the fact that there's actually two EU parliaments, one in Brussels and another one somewhere in France, I think they interchange every week? So they get all the paperwork, load it onto EU trucks and transfer it to the other parliament, which also has its own stockpiles of alcohol.

It's wastage and it's crazy that the European contributors (UK, Italy, France and Germany) are paying for this shit.

Way to say a whole lot of nothing

Maybe I should actually watch those meetings, I wonder how many of them are drunk off their asses.

soros is a nazi! or was at the time for monetary gain.

He's replaces white when n$%^ers all across the world.

Totally not our guy. A Bullet meant for him is our guy.

I knew it was rigged but did not realize for how long.

A silent guardian. A watchful protector.