Christian Denominations

Hello friends. I converted to Christianity 8 months ago, and I can say it’s been the best decision of my life. I am, however, ashamed to admit that I’ve been denomination hopping. I can’t find any good ones that really follow what the scriptures lay out. I even thought of starting my own but I really don’t know how. Which denomination should I go with? Also, I really like the crusades but I can’t stand Catholicism. Thanks Jow Forums

Attached: 103D255D-2EC6-4238-969C-C394C7CA1C07.png (678x678, 231K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_YaL5knA4qI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theosis_(Eastern_Christian_theology)
dontperish.com
selectsmart.com/FREE/select.php?client=christiandenom
timesofisrael.com/pope-quips-i-am-the-devil-next-to-john-paul-ii/
youtube.com/watch?v=d-MOOMaYfjw
abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/latest-pope-francis-arrives-lithuanian-capital-58006105
sltrib.com/religion/2018/09/22/pope-francis-quips-i-am/
pressreader.com/philippines/the-philippine-star/20180924/281814284784283
youtube.com/watch?v=pozue1ubWXs
youtube.com/watch?v=v_bvGTc6SM8
ncronline.org/blogs/francis-chronicles/church-essential-faith-there-are-no-free-agents-pope-says
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if you arent a catholic you arent a christian

So if I want to focus on Christ himself and not worship Mary, and I don’t believe in supporting pedophiles, I’m not a Christian? Absolute mental fuckery

If you have a very specific reading of the Bible, just find a church that is as close as possible and recognize the differences when they pop up.

Evangelicalism is based as fuck, extremely conservative, against faggots and muslims, the only problem is the kike shill

All the churches are controlled by kikes today, but i would say follow the Catholic or Orthodox dogma mostly

Attached: 1537886548677.png (700x824, 187K)

If you were really Catholic you would know that Catholics recognize anyone baptized in the trinity as Christians.

non denominational?

i dont know here in germany you have mainly the choice between catholics and protestants (but the protestants lost all their faith and are like catholics-light)
i guess i would go to baptist church if there was one
as long as it is fundamentlist

Protestantism is the only real Christianity

Visit a Pentecostal church.

Make sure it isn't a Apostolic aka Oneness Pentecostal church though. They are a heretical offshoot who believe in the Arian heresy and think that speaking in tongues is a requirement for Salvation.

I live literally right next to a Baptist church. They are one of the churches I favor more, but I’ll wait until I actually attend the service and see for myself. I’m gonna go next Sunday probably

Pentecostals are cool, and I really like them as a group. I’ll visit one of their churches soon

Baptists tend to be the closest to following the Bible.

A good litmus test is actually the issue of infant baptism and baptism by sprinkling. Unlike a lot of false doctrines where you have verses you can try and twist, Catholics, Lutherans, Pentecostals, etc. literally can't even take you to verses to twist to try and show sprinkling baptism/infant baptism. It's a pure, 100% man-made doctrine, which tells you a lot about how seriously they take the Bible.

youtube.com/watch?v=_YaL5knA4qI

Christfags are nigger and spic lovers.

>Which denomination should I go with? Also, I really like the crusades but I can’t stand Catholicism. Thanks Jow Forums

Become a Christian Mystic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theosis_(Eastern_Christian_theology)

Find a local Monastery, go for retreats, start to deeply meditate and pray, read Thomas Merton, Meister Eckhart, Teresa of Avila, St. John of the Cross, Bernadette Roberts, Philokhalia

Dont worry about which denomination is right, just make sure your heart, love, and interior life is right but also try and visit Eastern Orthodox services as well

Wrong. I’m a fascist and a Christian and I want to see every nigger, spic, and other shitskin back in their native lands, and with whites ruling over North America and Europe, and every Jew exterminated

non of the denominations mirror christs messages accurately. read the bible yourself and come up with your own conclusion, and if done with pure intentions im sure the holy ghost will tell you what he meant and what to follow.
in here i have some interpretations of christs messages usually not mentioned anywhere, and i deem them to be accurate. maybe reading that will help you along the path. or which i just opened but will eventually have the same content

Good man.

>if you dont let satanic pedos tell you what to believe you arent christian
k

It seems you've made up your mind without learning anything in the first place, maybe perhaps even thinking you were capable to make the best decision over your spiritual life, without any effort or consulting people who've studied theology over the course of their lives.

It'd be strange if I were to say I now believe in Darwin isntead of Lamarck, without actually going through Darwin, or worse, only read what Darwin wrote and not what came after it.

But your misconceptions are clearly that of a mind that has already been poisoned, because you don't come from a place of inquiry, but a place of deliberate ignorace. Deliberate not from you, but from the protestant culture that is centered around trying to destroy the catholic church, like the Jews, like the muslims.

Once you've realized this, maybe you can inform yourself over the matters of Mary or pedophilia in the Cartholic church.

But in short:
Catholics believe Mary is not dead. Like any living person, she can be asked to join the living in prayer, or be venerated, which only protestants seem to confuse with worship when "talking to" a catholic.

In matters of Pedophilia, suffice to say that there's no special link between pedophilia and the church. You're more likely to be raped by your teachers than a priest, yet no one complains about funding education. Unless you do complain about funding education because teachers rape at a higher rate than the general population.

I don't hope to change your mind about catholics so easily, as it is clear your distaste is not your own, but preconditioned and programed into you by your culture.

Only (((Judeo-Christians))) love shitskins.

Well, explained like that, I guess you’re right. I’m not fully convinced but yeah, I guess I was biased without even thinking for myself first. Thank you

So you're saying that Christ and St. Peter founded the "Protestant" Church two thousand years ago?

I've unironically started to consider Anabaptist after seeing this site which leans towards it. It's one heck of a hard pill to swallow

dontperish.com

I'm in the exact same mode. I was baptised 11 months ago at my friend's church. I went for a few months, but I've been hopoing denominations since.

I agree, I don't really feel like anyone has it right, but does that matter that much to you? I figured, so long as I held to what I thought was true it doesn't matter where I go. Just be a follower of Christ. You don't need to lable it.

I would suggest maybe trying

selectsmart.com/FREE/select.php?client=christiandenom

At the end of the day and life. All that matters is that we accept Christ as our savior and do our best to follow his teachings. Beyond that, follow your heart/mind and pray/just talk to God.

>But your misconceptions are clearly that of a mind that has already been poisoned, because you don't come from a place of inquiry, but a place of deliberate ignorace. Deliberate not from you, but from the protestant culture that is centered around trying to destroy the catholic church, like the Jews, like the muslims.

Dude, you're litterally a catholic apologist, a dying denomination filled with pedos and bureaucrats none of which ever leads its people to enlightenment or theosis.

In the Great Schism of 1054, your Pedos argued to take the Bible literal and keep the power in the hands of the priests. The Orthodox church argued that Scripture is used to eventually get indwelled by the Holy Spirit and receive the Mysteries of Christ via the indwelling, into each person who is then illuminated by the Holy Spirit.

Catholicism is dying:

timesofisrael.com/pope-quips-i-am-the-devil-next-to-john-paul-ii/

No one is going to this dying church owned by NWO, Jews, Jesuits, and is now that Church of Satans influence with all the pedos and cover up.

Give it up bro

the current pope is known as the biggest childtrafficker in south america, countless of cases of the vatican covering pedo cases up. those are the people selling the doctrines right now, and what we get from those are cucked politics of welcoming the invaders and bowing down to them.
i dont know enough about the original catholic doctrines to make a direct statement, but if you go on to believe what the catholics say, dont do so because they say it but because it rings true to your ears. they have to have some bases in reality and truth obviously, but which parts those are are hard to tell, and thus i would just throw it all away and start anew from scratch, reading the book and praying that the holy spirit helps you in understanding him correctly. then you can go on and see what the different churches say and what fits into that and what is bullshit. but dont go on believing something means this or that because the catholics doctrine or the pope says so

>dontperish.com

They teach an obedience-based salvation. Damnable heresy.

I thought so too but how do you respond to their debunking of "easy believism"?

Also I think Anderson is some sort of Jesuit shill because he promotes celebrating cathlolic/pagan holidays as acceptable

Drop Christianity for a simple moral living only cucks and faggots bend their knee to their own creationd

Attached: 1528932207878.png (777x777, 986K)

Protestants are dumb, the only time the words "faith alone" are mentioned in the Bible is when they are preceded by the words "not by".
Also, Jesus built the church on his rock, peter, and Catholicism is built upin that rock through an unbroken line of apostolic succession.
Cats are not perfect by any means, and Martin Luther did have a point, but if you are protestant in 2018, you are retarded.

No, infidel

Just drop the Semitic facade and worship Odin, user.

t. Shitskin

Attached: 1528935075206m.jpg (1024x989, 211K)

>Can't stand Catholicism

Die, Heretic

Attached: 880.png (3500x3200, 543K)

I’m not gonna worship trees whose followers butt fucked each other and painted it on walls

reminder that the real israelites are whites

I am a Catholic apologist.
Catholicism is not dying. On the contrary, millenials are joining catholic religious orders are rates higher than before, and our numbers continue to grow.

It is as filled with pedos as any other organisation. There is no special relation or correlation between the rates of pedophilia in the church and the general population.

Anyone can go into a catholic church and hear what we believe, the catechism is taught to children. Just casually strolling into a protestant cult will be met with diatrades of lies and willing ingnorance about the catholic theology. It's amazing how you accuse Catholicism of denying enlightenment, when part of your cult, which is attacking catholicism, is promoted only through lies and omition. It just takes a few minutes of protestant accusation to understand how programed they are, for all they speak the same lies, verbatim, without a single well formed thought.

>times of Israel
Please. I already know Jews preach our downfall. That's not news.

I don't defend pedophilia and the secrecy about inside the church.
My statement over the matters are simple. They are not unique. They are not special. The church is made of men. Men commit sin. Pedophilia is not rampant in the church, at least not any more rampant than it is in your city, state or country.

>dont do so because they say it but because it rings true to your ears
No. Decisions over my life will not be made over some bullshit of "follow your heart".
Chatholic theology can be read by anyone. I don't need to hear no one. I can read, I can think, and they make sense. For me the faith is not dead, it did not end witht the apostles, the canon continues to this day, I'm part of a living church.
The catholic doctrine doesn't always make sense to me. Not yet. Maybe not ever. But if doubt over dogma will plague me forever, I'd rather not sacrifice a universal united church. I will not try to fix my doubt with further fucking up of the church.

>I thought so too but how do you respond to their debunking of "easy believism"?

They don't debunk anything, they're blaspheming heretics who take verses that don't mention salvation and then read into it their own "repent of your sins" salvation nonsense.

The Gospel of John is the only book in the Bible that says it's about telling unsaved people how to go to Heaven. Guess how many times the word "repent" comes up? Zero. The word "repent" does not occur even a single time in the only book in the whole bible which directly states it's evangelical nature (John 20:30-31).
>And many other signs truly did Jesus in the presence of his disciples, which are not written in this book:
>But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

The reason it says
>might
believe is because it's written for people who do not believe already, and then goes on to say that "ye might have life through his name" i.e. going to Heaven.

Meanwhile, here's what the Gospel of John actually says, amongst others.
John 11:25-26
>Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
>And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

The word "believe" occurs 99 times in the Gospel of John. I don't have even remotely the word count to post them all. John 3:16, John 3:36, John 6:47, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=d-MOOMaYfjw

Also the book of Galatians is Paul defending his Gospel message against the Church in Galatia teaching a works salvation. Another fun fact: the word "repent" never occurs in any context in the Book of Galatians, as Paul never mentions it as a requirement of salvation.

Attached: gospel-tract (1).jpg (1056x816, 441K)

Explain Revelation 22 where all manner of sinners (liars, sorcerers, homos, etc) are specifically barred from heaven). Wouldn't it specifically mention "unbelievers"

On the contrary, millenials are joining catholic religious orders are rates higher than before, and our numbers continue to grow.

As a Christian, I'm okay and glad more or are joining, however I do not find Catholicism as a good system for people to actually receive the indwelling of the Holy Spirit. Most Catholic services is like watching paint dry and leads to majority lapsed followers.

>correlation between the rates of pedophilia in the church and the general population.

When you force a man into celibacy, then you are forcing regression, which results in sexual deviancy. In this case, pedos are attracted to positions as priests where they can be around children.

Why not just let them be? You guys are doing the same thing as cult, thinking you are right and every other denomination is wrong. Also you dont need a stupid Pope at the top. He's just a man, like all other men, nothing special. Along with that, when you have a bureaucracy like your church has, it breeds corruption

I am not in a cult because I have no denomination, but Catholicism is a dry dead church. As someone who has visited various denominational services, you can feel the Holy Spirit moving through some, while others are dead and empty, this is what almost every Catholic service is like, devoid of the Spirit and dead

>Please. I already know Jews preach our downfall. That's not news.

abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/latest-pope-francis-arrives-lithuanian-capital-58006105

sltrib.com/religion/2018/09/22/pope-francis-quips-i-am/

pressreader.com/philippines/the-philippine-star/20180924/281814284784283

The pope is nothing. Dont use humans as intermediaries. Also have you experienced the indwelling of the Holy Spirit? If so, describe the experience

If you aren't Orthodox, you are misguided. If you are Catholic, you are a grievous sinner led by the Anti-Christ.

Read up on Orthodoxy.

And welcome home, brother

Attached: GirlKissesVirginMary.jpg (1000x750, 49K)

>Also have you experienced the indwelling of the Holy Spirit? If so, describe the experience
hard to describe. it just feels like someone is listening to you when praying, some sense of comfort coming up when praying about things that trouble you. One time i told him that, while i (think i) know why we have to see the world turning to shit that it still wears heavy on my heart, and asked him, even though its my believe he will do it either way, to not let any more evil happen than absolute necessary, and not let it take any longer than necessary, and i could swear i heard a voice saying "natürlich" (naturally/of course) in a deep and strong but nowhere threatening voice. maybe it was me already falling asleep or whatever. maybe not.

Aside from that suddenly seeing a connection between things you didnt recognize before, sudden epiphanies. seemingly being guided to new revelations when looking stuff up and so on.
its hard to tell, but i guess you will know it when you experience it.

Pretty much this. If Christianity is true, the oldest forms are the truest ones. Orthodoxy and Catholicism are the oldest. Orthodox nations then proceeded to get conquered by Muslims and Communists for hundreds of years, indicating that if divine favor exists they probably don't have it.

Protestants are BTFO the moment they get into an argument with another protestant. The reason is because their "muh holy spirit guidz me to da truth" is immediately disproved because the other pastor also argues "muh holy sprirt guidz me doh u iz wrong" and since both can't be correct the whole fallacy is exposed.

As a result, protestants are forced to put their backs to one another and generally avoid internal debate (especially around non-prots) because the whole facade immediately scales away. What they do instead is unite in their only substantial common denominator: hatred towards the Catholic Church (and to a lesser extent the Orthodox, lesser because out of sight our of mind).

>hmmm, what other group's only uniting point is its hatred for something/someone
>what other group is a diaspora of ethnicities with no real social cohesion aside from its hatred for a monolithic figure
>I just can't put my finger on it...

>Most Catholic services is like watching paint dry and leads to majority lapsed followers.
You want us to apologise for no including guitar solos, megadomes and screeching "pastors"? Watching paint dry alows us to look into ourselves.

We don't force any man into celibacy. Don't want to be celibate? Don't become a priest. Apostles didn't have wives, Jesus dindn't have a wife, priests follow the tradition.
Celibacy doesn't result in sexual deviancy. On the contrary. People who are addicted to sex are the ones getting on to the weirdest shit because the more you fuck, the less hormones you have in you, the higher the sexual stimulus needs to be, the more one looks to explore his dark fetishes he didn't even know he had.

If you want a show that makes you feel good, go watch a movie.

>abc
Controled by Jews

>sltrib
Not available in Europe.

>pressreader
controled by Jews

I don't think I need to explain how eager the Jews are to destroy the catholic church...

Bump

If some priests (and church hierarchy) are sinful, and that sin means you have to throw out the whole Church, then some of the apostles being sinful also necessitates throwing out all of the apostleship. That means no Bible. Or will you argue that the apostles were sinless (despite one of them, Judas, literally betraying Christ to his death, knowingly)? Judas was guilty of deicide. Christ said it would be better to have a millstone tied to your neck and be thrown into the sea than to be him, so no need to start with the Judas apologetics (which I've seen from prots at this point in a debate, sad as that is).

But you won't argue that a sinful apostleship necessitates throwing out the apostles, because you can't be logically consistent on this point. It's not possible because if you were to do so, you would have to give up not only the entire bible, but your "muh holi spiritz guidz meh I'm mah own patriarch/priest whatz I sayz goez" theology dissolves even faster than under this scrutiny It's funny how uneducated people pick up and discard huge ideas in these threads. All the heretical ideas were anathematized so that the faith could be coherent and not a squabbling bunch of arguing shitheads like most other religions, constantly splitting and competing like bacteria. Central authority and one faith dominates.
TLDR you're a Catholic or a cancer cell.

Come join us on 8ch /christian/! God bless!

Attached: 1528165077102.jpg (573x591, 131K)

when the entire leadership of an institution is subverted by the ultimate evil, then yes, i would say its time to throw away the whole thing, or at least purge it all. That doesnt mean the doctrines are wrong, but means that they should be newly evaluated without those they stem from being seen as any kind of authority. Also you ignored a big part of the judas story to make a point

Judas WAS a sinner and murder even. But he saw Christ is the truth and followed him and as a result repeanted. But because of his past sins this here could likely happen
>3Then Satan entered Judas Iscariot, who was one of the Twelve.
> 4And Judas went to discuss with the chief priests and temple officers how he might betray Jesus to them
It was Satan rather than Judas, which also marks defeat over Satan himself as this manner of the Messiah being betrayed is prophecised and thus just confirms Christ as Messiah even further.
Also, while also being a grave sin, Judas was grieving enough to commit suicide as a result for "his" acts. He showed that he has conciousness, that he knew what he did is wrong and took his life as punishment while the pedos and other criminals in the church lack this and just cover their tracks.

Judas>the pedo pope

>You want us to apologise for no including guitar solos, megadomes and screeching "pastors"? Watching paint dry alows us to look into ourselves.

Just let your priests marry so the gay ones and pedos arent allowed to hold priest positions. Pretty simple

>We don't force any man into celibacy. Don't want to be celibate? Don't become a priest.

Your rules force the priests to be celibate

>Apostles didn't have wives, Jesus dindn't have a wife, priests follow the tradition.

Different Church Fathers say different things, but generally the only know believed to be a virgin was St John. St Peter was married (and had a daughter some say), and so were St Andrew, St Bartholomew and St Matthew according to the 4th Century Father Epiphanius.

>Celibacy doesn't result in sexual deviancy.

If you force it, you are regressing natural desires that a healthy relationship takes care of, which if you dont have, turns into sick shit like pedophilia. Celibacy is a gift from the Union with God indwelling of the Holy Spirit only

>I don't think I need to explain how eager the Jews are to destroy the catholic church..

youtube.com/watch?v=pozue1ubWXs

>If some priests (and church hierarchy) are sinful, and that sin means you have to throw out the whole Church,

You dont need the Church, you go directly to Christ and God with your own soul and Heart, which your corrupt Leader wants to prevent:

youtube.com/watch?v=v_bvGTc6SM8

Pope telling sheep that personal relation with Jesus is dangerous

ncronline.org/blogs/francis-chronicles/church-essential-faith-there-are-no-free-agents-pope-says

DIY your own relationship with Christ. Never trust man or church or (((middlemen))). Most of the priests are cucks

> so no need to start with the Judas apologetics (which I've seen from prots at this point in a debate, sad as that is).

Im not prots so IDGAF about you bringing them up

what do sinful apostles have to do with getting the Holy Spirit? You are cognitive dissonance here

>It's funny how uneducated people pick up and discard huge ideas in these threads.

Its funny how "educated" people justify all sorts of bullshit and then hang themselves with their education

>It's funny how uneducated people pick up and discard huge ideas in these threads.

The power mongering rulers sought to crush legit Christian offshoots so they can rule with their power mongering and control. We dont need to do that, we can go directly to Christ with our souls to be fed soul food. Bacteria also go directly to the food and eat instead of seeking out scammy (((middlemen)))

Your central authority is scam artist

TLDR, if you're a catholic, you more than likely havent received the true Indwelling of the Holy Spirit, justify mountains of bullshit, and eventually end up a pedo

Nice punctuation, heathen. Daily reminder who truly destroyed your D&D religion. (Hint: it wasn't us.)

Attached: jews destroyed european paganism.png (987x1149, 181K)

>(liars, sorcerers, homos, etc
You mean sorcerers, whoremongers, murderers, and idolators? Homos aren't mentioned.