You lied to me Jow Forums

You lied to me Jow Forums
You and all the alt-right media I consumed told me to go to church to meet a nice girl. I've been going to two churches for months now and all the women at both of them are either married mothers or their 10 year old daughters. Single women just aren't there, and I don't even feel the Holy Spirit within me. Everyone keeps trying to rope me in to their community and make commitments to people I don't really relate to, they want me to go camping and shit with them. On top of that, my brother's best friend is an orthodox jew who hates niggers more than I do. You guys are full of fucking shit.

Is there a single successful person here? Where did you meet your wife? How did you leverage polite introductions and conversation into dates and then into a legally binding agreement never to fuck anyone else? What should an autist such as myself do?

I feel like I want to fucking die in a train derailment in heroic sacrifice, cradling a little girl across the aisle and taking the blow that would have killed her so at least somebody other than my parents would know that I existed.

Attached: Stamper and Sprinkles.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

They were talking about the 10 year old girls. Don't trust christfags, they all want to fuck kids. Especially the ones on Jow Forums, who like the old testament.

Have you ever considered that maybe you're ugly and boring?
Hell, reading your whiny post dried my pussy right up.

>alt right
please go back

user they are inviting you to do stuff with them and you turn them down on that too. You gotta actually try famalam, just going into a place and expecting a fem to go after you is gay, try putting in some effort at least.

where in OP's text did it say that you autist.

>Millennial women are the most atheistic group in society
>Go to a church to meet adult women

No user, it's time to let the white race die. Learn a second language and find a nice Asian girl to be with.

Haha OP comment

The Church is nowhere to find a woman.
Quite frankly to that idea it's the most disappointing.

Burn in hell.
And even the fellowship has the mentality you do. Ugly and boring look he sits a waste with his coffee wondering why he even came. I don't need it.

Go to the youth marketed churches, man. They're usually in hip/trendy areas.

My ex dragged me to a church in the trendy area of a large midwestern city, and boi the talent there was ridiculous, and it's vastly women in their mid 20s, younger 30s looking for someone to husband up.

I met my wife doing cocaine and acid at a poetry reading. Don’t know why you cucks fell for the Church meme

Post her pics

Go to a nigger church and knock up a young sheboon.

thats pretty DEGENERATE

Please: cocaine, LSD and poetry are pillars of Western European culture. Read some Lord Byron ffs

>married mothers or their 10 year old daughters.
So say hi to mom, start fishing with dad, and wait four years, you impatient faggot.

what are the marketing buzzwords for those kind of churches? all I find are ones with a bunch of old people that brag about being diverse
also I feel weird about dropping two others in rapid succession

Attached: __mariemaia_khushrenada_gundam_gundam_wing_and_gundam_wing_endless_waltz_drawn_by_tsurui__cd3d8fe0e5 (868x1228, 227K)

One Post. Its a slide thread.

Attached: 3db.jpg (680x497, 40K)

there is a cute asian girl there
explain to me in excruciating detail how "met" becomes married
>everything that isn't a Trump circlejerk is a slide thread
it is more interesting if it is a conspiracy, so if you point it out you become interesting

Attached: 240x.png (584x254, 301K)

>not personally raising your future wife and turning her into the ideal woman and mother

Attached: 7928f03a0f2272883f5e1ed37093eb59665cfd67_hq.jpg (640x736, 36K)

>the alt-right media
nice try lefty

Attached: hilldick.jpg (637x623, 64K)

this is actually not a bad idea given my neotany
I will consider this but what can I do in the meantime to meet women in the 20-30 range?

> going to church for the pucci
kek

Do this. I'm moving to another large midwestern city in about 3 months and plan on doing the exact same thing.

>ID churches on google maps in trendy area
>Drive around trendy area on a sunday morning
>ID QTs
>Go next week.

Repeat process if not satisfied.

The ones in the west are already corrupted, go to the source user.

>joining a church to get laid
You people are so fucking pathetic it's funny.
I'm an ugly retard who women would rather see die than talk to for 5 minutes, but I would never join a fucking church just to meet girls

This post is for you.