Am I the only guy that's not a fucking rapist?

Am I the only guy that's not a fucking rapist?
Jesus christ.

Attached: xxxlamerifat.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

Get yourself out there in the spotlight and the allegations will come.

Run for something

I'm positive you rape children.
Quit your job, donate all your wealth to a feminist cause, hand yourself in and die you sick kiddy fucked.

Nice allegation.
BUT IT'S WRONG, you kidfucker

You're neglect-raping a womyn now.

I've never even felt a boob before ;_;

fatburger is the true american way

I also hope that burger isn't a rapist.

Wait, you're not a rapist?
>rapist

You raped me

I raped a girl. She was a gf sort of at the time. At least a fuck buddy. She told me she wanted rough stuff so I drank a lot of vodka because frankly roleplay is to me a little cringe. Anyway I blacked out and she told me to stop but I kept going apparently. I have to live in the shadows for life I guess.

Attached: FAD8284E-5219-4754-97AE-1B0E89848CF9.gif (720x720, 1.44M)

>Jesus christ.
>stop raping me with your religion
>american rape culture

It's not enough to not be a rapist OP, you have to cut off your penis and present it to your local women's studies professor.

I could really go for a burger right now.

I'm bout to make a turkey burger and already slammed a load of meat down, but I forgot I only have one bun set left. wat do

Jow Forums is full of virgins that cant even get raped, let alone rape someone themselves

user, you raped me in 1992. We were at the movies and you followed me into the restroom. I can't remember which theater or what movie. I'm only choosing to come public with this story now because you posted on Jow Forums about how innocent you are and I just can't let that slide. It wouldn't be right.

Can confirm I was at that party and herd him say, "Lets see if your cum is tooth paste flavour as well."

we're gonna bury you in the midterms for this, hope it was fun for a few weeks nignogs XDD

You stick dick in vag and you are a rapist, shitlord. Women can not consent. It why they were sold by their fathers throughout all of history.

make a big mac but replace the bun with the meat

I’d rape my own mother for that burger desu

Attached: image.jpg (808x1300, 416K)

It's rape if you look at wahmen so you have raped before

no, I only have one pair of buns and no other bread left, but I put three burgers worth of meat down. I can't stack it all or it won't fit in my mouth

just save the meat later for dinner

I rape my gf every time we have sex. It's the same dance every time: I get hot and heavy, she acts coy and innocent "user, what are you DOING?? Teehee" I try to pull her clothes off, she keeps pulling them back on "nooo anonnn", eventually I hold her hands together with one hand, and pull her panties off with the other. She squeezes her legs together, but I pry them apart, "user nooo, please dont", then I shove my cock inside. It doesnt quite fit because she isn't ready, but she starts to get wetter and expands, and I push in deeper. Then she lets out a gasp of pure animal pleasure, and proceeds to fuck the shit out of me all night, orgasming many times, until we're both exhausted.

Attached: 170728-orgasm-capital-world-feature.jpg (618x410, 50K)

but I wanted 3 burgers

Attached: 1536041456888.jpg (1494x1454, 154K)

13% of the population is doing the majority of the rapes. Rapists and rape victims are a "one-to-many" relationship.

Just what a rapist would say

Prove you aren't a rapist. Reported to the FBI.

If you aren't out there raping a transexual right now, you are basically worse than Hitler

fuck i want fatburger now

>and then I woke up

>r/that happened
I like to dream that too user.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x707, 147K)

>Am I the only guy that's not a fucking rapist?
this question is perpetuating rape culture and the revictimization of future rape victims

Attached: 112344513511.jpg (638x501, 178K)

Then learn how to open wide and make a meat stack.

Only a rapist would deny being a rapist.

Can you prove that you are not a rapist? I think you raped someone years ago. I can say exactly what day and who you raped but I'm pretty sure you raped someone.

Can't stand bizarre perverts like you!

Believe me, don't believe me, I don't care. This happened when I was a kid in the 90s. One county over.

>woman's care breaks down on highway outside of their town
>man, rich guy, has construction business picks her up and takes her to town
>month later she accuses him of rape
>man does not lash out
>gets lawyer, strangely calm about it
>goes to trial
>her team brings in witnesses and experts
>she cries on the stand
>defense lawyer ask judge if he can meet privately in chambers with prosecution present
>ok, recess
>come back, case dismissed
>guy's lawyer brought in his medical records
>he has penile cancer 10 years prior and had to have his cock removed
>he presses charges against woman and her witnesses for defamation of character, filing a false rape report, some other stuff I can't recall
>2 of the witness get probation and fines
>women get 5 years
>sues her in civil court
>awarded $10 million
>she is broke down trailer trash to this day
>no guy will go near her due to her lies

Sometimes the universe smiles on the righteous.

give me the burger

can't say*

No. *All* men are rapists. If you have ever looked at a woman, without her consent, then you are guilty of optical rape.

you do realize that if the man had a cock he would be fucked right?

>Am I the only guy that's not a fucking rapist?
You're a rapist too and yes the accusation is enough. It's all so tiresome.

All sex is rape. Did you not go to the Gender Studies seminar that discussed power dynamics?

>1 post by this ID
>probably actually a sexual predator

How so?

He was only believed because he had no cock. If his cock was intact, he would have been found guilty.

Somebody is doing the raping

> penis
> rapist
Deal with it shitlord

oh right, sorry, I misread your reply

Yeah probably. But I told the story to illustrate how an innocuous event like being nice and giving someone a ride can turn bad. Women lie and are NEVER to be trusted.

Yes u are unique

Nah, you’re a rapist, too, OP

Every year, there are thousands of rapes for which the rapist is never caught. Can Brett Kavanaugh account for his whereabouts during all of these rapes? For the past 36 years? The guy has probably done tens of thousands of rapes, and a lot of murders, too. He can't get away with it forever. Trump is finished. Tick-tock.....

Not gonna lie that looks good

i am afraid of flying since then

So the solution is to cut your cock off

The fuck is wrong with that burger, is it kosher? I see no cheese

No. You are too.

Do you drink beer?
You're a rapist.

You're not alone user, I'm 26 and the most I've ever done with a girl was hold hands, which I later found out she did as a joke. At least nobody can #MeToo me...

I'm day raping right now

Believe me, user. You are a rapist.

Attached: Females_in_the_Current_Year.jpg (693x586, 179K)

This will not stop them. Kavanaugh didn't touch her tit, Trump did not collude with the Russians, it was NOT her turn. Women lie. All the time. About everything.

He breaths, he a rapist.

Apparently.

I’ve never raped. It seems like it would be rather difficult to maintain an erection while struggling to keep them penned down all screaming and biting and shit. I guess Bill Cosby had the best method.

fpbp