Really makes u think

Attached: 1528160352226.jpg (1345x1009, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lvDrBWHvfeM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

Heh, good reversal in like just 20 mins.

Israel is actually good.

Attached: trump-israel (1).jpg (955x600, 74K)

BAHAHAHAHAHA

Israel could fuck Fienstein for all time with a single tweet. So could China. Think about that.

THIS
THIS IS REAL!

Israel is behind the turmoil our country is going through culturally right now. Israel pays people to sow division.

nice! this is why we will win in the end. control the memes, control the planet.

>white america
GTFO

Yeah, so? We make it unprofitable for them to this and profitable to do the opposite. Lrn2boss.

>we
>yeah, so?
Holy fucking shit you israeli faggots are gonna get fucked soon I hope you know that.

>tfw often fantasize about being raped
Wtf is wrong with me and how do I fix it?

Attached: 1538012229882.jpg (948x790, 103K)

tfw you try to derail the thread and only expose yourself as a kike shill.

?

>israel is good
Why is their money always found on both sides?

Attached: 7DAB04C2-62E9-4705-9B44-7409C264F8A8.png (750x1334, 2.27M)

checked
it's not like lynne rothschild speaks to hillary clinton and someone who just recently died on the republican side

Attached: Lynn de Rothchild - McCain Institute.png (544x551, 107K)

damn ben garison is growing hardcore

the artist's sexual tastes are leaking through the art

What kind of person would draw something like that?

A jew.

My first thought with the original one with elephant cuff links was "god I wish that were me", but I don't want slimy rat kike hands on me.

A man of taste.

yeah, of the scottish variety

the img in the OP isn't the original though, it had republican cuff links instead

>replacing Ben Garrison's signature with someone else's

ishyddts

apparently an artist named Bruce MacKinnon did it

reminder

Attached: 6a00d83451b26169e201b8d1b185ee970c.jpg (592x434, 87K)

you know, a lot of people here like to shit on the ebul amerigolems, but few seem to realize we're bigger victims of jewish evil than anyone

wow, this is powerful

>i made this suggestion in the original thread
Feels good desu

Did you hear about the 83 year old (((senator))) recounting how she was assaulted (kissed on the lips!!) when she was just 13 years old by a middle aged man. How she remembers everything, including the place, time, and who the man was (her rabbi). All to support the current lying bitch regarding the Kavanot.
But, how does a pedophile attacking a (((13 yo teen))) support a story about two equally aged teens attempting to kiss at a party? There was no sex involved and no clothing was removed or genitals exposed. Just a ditzy retarded 4/10 skank changing her mind about a couple of drunk chads, so she sent out a lets grope invitation during a 'party' of five people? She didn't consent and the boys went downstairs. She initially went with them voluntarily because she couldn't believe her good luck about getting TWO chads interested in her taytays (tee heeing all the way up the stairs, for privacy). Remember it was a party of 5 people, and these 3 people go upstairs? More than half the "party" leaves the party? I'm supposed to believe that skank didn't know what she was doing? Fuck off, this is so ridiculous. This is her fantasy "recovered memory" shades of grey bullshit, and never happened except in her own imagination.
This Lying Cunt should be executed on live TV (the Lying Cunt Show!). In fact, it should be a weekly sit-com with a great laugh track and a clever slogan repeated every time the switch is thrown. A couple hundred thousand volts at a thousand amps should fry her preddy gud DDDDDDDD

>Israel is actually good.
>Imports 3.5b worth of HUMAN BLOOD annually

Attached: 1534570696543.jpg (720x960, 43K)

>Imports 3.5b worth of HUMAN BLOOD annually
What the actual fuck? Can someone please convert that to metric volume or weight?

Hopefully the shills will stop posting the edited version of this cartoon now that the original one has been found.

I fantasize about being lovingly raped by my husband...I wish I was married. Bump, fuck Ford.

Attached: Screenshot (4046).png (713x978, 356K)

Based. Israel (an illegitimate terrorist state that wont exist in 20 years) is the biggest threat to American prosperity, self determination, and security.

I'll rape you, but it won't be lovingly

>BASED TRUMP WILL DESTROY THE JEW
*married his daughter to a jew*
*all his friends are Jews and the Jews of europe, Italians*
*takes every opportunity to praise/defend Israel*
Really makes you think, huh?

Attached: ShowImage.ashx?id=382766.jpg (898x628, 51K)

You can fuck off kike. HUSBAND ONLY.

Attached: 1523778140267.jpg (793x817, 211K)

it was about for a 100 years at least already

A bald cuck in a SJW shithole

>lovingly raped by my husband
How does this work? A-asking for a friend

Attached: sb6r6z1tfmp01.png (601x1299, 217K)

I wish I was a girl and that my husband would do this to me.

I'm minding my own business and he either pushes me down with his body weight, picks me up (I'm only 5ft tall and barely 100 lbs, even a lanklet can do this) and then he kisses me and does the typical touching and sticks it right in.

I'm a virgin so I don't know much about the sexual process, but that's how I imagine it.

Attached: 1515825624073.png (1754x1504, 1.51M)

Are you a mutt?

Attached: 1532792731485.png (1920x1080, 1.09M)

>I fantasize about being lovingly raped by my husband...I wish I was married. Bump, fuck Ford.
>I'm minding my own business and he either pushes me down with his body weight, picks me up (I'm only 5ft tall and barely 100 lbs, even a lanklet can do this) and then he kisses me and does the typical touching and sticks it right in.

actually there is nothing wrong with that fantasy, its godgiven for women to fantasies about it since man is dominant, perverts think vice versa

honestly this is messed up, Im all for power play, but this is kind of messed up

Source? I want to look into this myself

Raping someone other than your wife should be the only crime. I don't see how a woman should feel bad if her husband is having sex with her other than just being startled at the abruptness in the beginning.

How? He loves her and takes care of her. It's better than drug addicts and domestic violence. Sexless marriages for men causes frustration, and for women, infidelity. His wife probably never thinks about cheating on him because she's too focused on the next time she gets penetrated, and probably feels like he owns her in a type of way.

>no Ben Garrison signature

Spamposting because these are good edits.

Attached: nigjustice.jpg (881x676, 118K)

Black vs White? Jew detected. Identity politics is for kikes

It would be better if it was an arranged thing, like they agree to it beforehand and she has a safe word, but yeah, rape is pretty hot...

>He loves her and takes care of her. It's better than drug addicts and domestic violence. Sexless marriages for men causes frustration, and for women, infidelity.

all good points. Raping in marriage shouldnt be a crime, but again that doesnt mean it should go down that way.
I mean, he said she cries after, that kind of sucks...if she was being some cunt that refueses to sex him, then Ill understand, but at least he should work towards making it concensual so she enjoys also (yes yes, I know women enjoy even if they say they dont but this seems different)

Attached: makes you think.png (899x442, 514K)

I haven't had a GF in a few years, but I've wanted to do a "fuck toy" vacation where basically I fuck her whenever however I want anywhere I want and she just has to take it. Maybe also she has to participate if I demand she do something like suck my dick or get into a position, but I'm also fine with it just being me doing whatever I want.

Basically treating her like a fuck toy for an extended period of time.

Bonus points if it's done in a way to train her to love it, like giving her a piece of candy afterwards so that every time she sees that candy she gets horny.

Why do you need a safe word if rape does not involve violence of any kind? Women subject themselves to much more harmful variations of sex on multiple occasions and you need a safe word to get penetrated? Please die. A safe word for SEX. Safe words are for sadomasochistic BDSM tier type of stuff or violent rape play, which we are not talking about violent rape.

I see what you're saying in his case it happens a lot, but I am not talking about the extremes, it is clear in relationships consensual sex is the norm, I am just saying if the husband "rapes" or takes his wife without asking that should not be a crime or negative.

As for myself and only for myself, I wouldn't mind trading places with her, consenting to "rape" takes away from the act immensly. I wouldn't know about going to have my (one day?) husband start doing it. I apologize to the thread for posting about my unrelated fantasies.

Attached: Screenshot (4041).png (1716x970, 1.06M)

Attached: 1538248914935.jpg (761x661, 103K)

>I am just saying if the husband "rapes" or takes his wife without asking that should not be a crime or negative.

I absolutly agree, but again it shouldnt be the norm. Your comment tells me you have a healthy position on your place in marriage and regards your femininity, it was a pleasant surprise honestly.

I did that to my old girl friend, now we have have two kids and one potentially on the way, I even call her my wife, but I still recall thise fiery days of non stop fucking, sneaking up on her what ever she was doing, giver her the D!
Fun times! When they get preggo, they own you!

>Fun times! When they get preggo, they own you!
sounds like you're a bit of a bitch

You're just one step ahead of me
Personally I'd prefer a way out for if I was like, nauseous or something. I still think getting fucked against my will sounds really hot

Curse of Canaan - Eustace Mullins

Attached: they-left-black.png (500x522, 137K)

Thats a spicy meme buddy

Attached: 1536963317845.jpg (397x366, 52K)

Is there a full comic on this? Im hard af just looking at the pic

Identity politics for whites is anti-kike.

>for whites
WHy do you kikes pretend like everyone on this board is white? It's probably because all you kikes know is identity politics and without it you have nothing.

I mean, I would hope that he would see if you are feeling unwell and if you said you were unwell as your husband and not as a serial rapist with malcontent, he would stop. Seems like for a non-traditional rapist having your sick wife in your arms would upset you. Just my speculations.

Non-white detected

they are bipartisan, and that's a good thing

Physically painful injuries and illness should be the only out. Periods don't count.
If they are too injured or sick to fuck, then they should be asleep in bed. If they can walk around and do stuff, then they can take a dick from behind

Well I'm a boy so periods aren't a problem. I just wish I was a girl with a husband that did this to me.

unedited version

Attached: 1538339189268.jpg (1345x1009, 631K)

body swap/gender bender is a patricians fetish
But a big part of taking part in fetishes is lack of a partner.
I'm a sick fuck, but when I had my last GF it calmed down almost completely, and it started back up after.

That's why tranny transitions need to be made illegal. The only reason they happen is because autists take their fetish too far.

Most trannies have their fetishes calm down a lot when they transition.

That's because they enter a depression and kill themselves when they realize they have to stir a wound in their cock with a glass rod for 30 minutes every day and can't orgasm normally anymore and have literally lost their balls and testosterone

this video looks fun to watch. can you post the link?

Anybody else get a massive erection looking at this?

youtube.com/watch?v=lvDrBWHvfeM

>body swap/gender bender is a patricians fetish

its a gateway drug to faggotry...you still have time anons.

Attached: faggot1411851921021.png (400x504, 373K)

I'm most definitely already bisexual, so I guess the joke's on you my friend.

be sure to spread your aids to niggers

bump

witnesssessed

Sauce?

Is it wrong that I got halfway through a fap from reading this?