What does Jow Forums think of Filipinos?

What does Jow Forums think of Filipinos?

Attached: flag.jpg (3249x2169, 260K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iNDiTyl7ap4?t=7s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I liked fucking their women. Didn't have much else use for them though.

#1 in the world for sex
Croats are #2

duterte is the best

The most powerful race.

They are monstrous, they look like niggers, but act like spics, they are even worse than the average amerimutt.

who

Most of them are brain-dead retards

You mean ease of sex? The women are easy but is that really what you want?

>IT'S

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 52K)

I like our culture, and I like Duterte. Filipino women in Canada only date white guys. I can't blame them though.

t. Pinoy

You are taking my jobs. You have to go back.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (447x450, 39K)

We love them long time

Jungle Asians aren't as pleasant to be around as North East Asians.

But my mom is a small business owner, and I was born here.

Attached: 1537659976385.png (658x901, 64K)

>Jungle Asians aren't as pleasant to be around as North East Asians.

NE Asians look like space aliens

great love of singing

Shittiest Asians

Phillipinos are based. They keep to themselves, are for the most part traditionalist Catholics and hard workers. They know their place and they expect you to know yours. Based and redpilled

Duterte is /ourguy/

Attached: 1533717890598.png (657x581, 327K)

/thread

Filipino woman love white Dick.

I've creampied a few Filipino virgins. Feels good man.

Don't know how many got pregnant.

Putang ina niyong mga pinoy

>SPICKED gooks
Shut up and wipe my great grandma's pruny ass.

Their women love white dick, total waste of time to visit as a dark skinned person.

Guess i will settle with europe since i had such a good time with blonde women.

I have had many interactions with them. They are simpletons for the most part. Low IQ jungle Asians. Some are very hard working, but the ones that find an easy job become lazy and just stay there taking up space until they are ready to retire. I don't want them in my country, the only Asians I'm ok with pretty much are the Japanese, and some Taiwanese perhaps. They have to go back. And I don't give a fuck if some were born here (most of them weren't), overall they don't add anything. No more birthright citizenship for non whites

Great to fuck. Might take another holiday to donate some sperm

lol what a joke

The philippino people in Italy have a crime rate inferior to the one of the native population.

They are more catholic than us, and seems obsessed by playing basketball, they make good friends.

I never been in their country, but I like the approach of Duterte...so yeah I like those guys, I have no real problem with them, ever..

>think of Filipinos?
We don't

you're 10

they remind me of fish people and I wonder about the old saying "you are what you eat"

north americans = pigs

based

cringe

>north americans = pigs
I think we eat more cows than pigs.

I like fucking their men. Power bottoms, every last one of them.

The Filipinos are a nationality cursed by the Gods. They have all the negative qualities of Asians without none of the high IQ of East Asians. Glad I ain't one.

It's not just about crime. Sure, there are many groups that provide far worse immigrants than them, but here in Canada we have entire parts of cities that have been taken over by them. They seem to have trouble learning English, alot of them don't even seem to try. It's fucking annoying. And they use government services at a higher rate than whites, I'm sure it's similar in Italy. They also have big families, so we gotta pay for healthcare and education for all those offspring. They are religious, so that's better than not I suppose, but still. There are alot of hidden costs to immigration of non whites into White countries. Be friends with them if you want, but I ask, how many is enough? Should you let an entire town become majority Filipino? Would that be acceptable? I say no

i'm half filipino, yes i know what's coming next. anyway, it's not a bad place, i lived there for 6 years from 99-2005, i was a teenager at the time. the people are friendly and would sleep on the floor in place of a guest. I lived in Metro Manila and the crime and poverty rate was through the roof, there's a clear class divide when it comes to social hierarchy too. overall if i was really wealthy i would live there during the cooler months, but maybe this is just rose tinted glasses. also, most Filipinos born overseas in western (read American) culture are trash who are oddly attracted to nigger music and lifestyles. The GOAT Filipinos are the one who were born there.

my korean girlfriend told me they were the cockroaches of the pacific

Their women are also quite ugly to me. Only Asian women I like are Japanese women.

>would sleep on the floor in place of a guest
What a bunch of cucks lol

I had a Filipino friend in elementary school

Can any flips in this thread explain this arcane verb conjugation to me?

Attached: Capture.jpg (1676x919, 230K)

They mix well with whites since they don't have they normal chink eyes, plus they have spanish blood in them.
The ones that don't spend all day out in the sun have fair skin.
They are pretty much the spics of Asia.

pasta nigger they don't understand Catholocism any more than a mexican. It's just where they go to pray for gibs and good things to happen to them. They just replaced whatever rock they prayed to before with a cross.
You're more Catholic than they can ever be.

Most white guys who go for Asian women and have kids with one are cock roaches too. White women have bigger asses, colorful eyes, and bigger tits than Asian women. Real white men only go for Scandinavian or Mediterranean babes.

Attached: ZgUiJSu.jpg (1080x1080, 105K)

the Filipino Canadians always wear American flags on clothes and I'm always thinking. If you like the USA so much then move there.

>They mix well with whites
You Americans like being 56% mutts. Keep the propaganda to yourself.
>The ones that don't spend all day out in the sun have fair skin.
Yea but breeding with their women, your offspring will inherit the weaknesses of their race. Which is being low IQ, small dick, brown eyes, and short height.
>They are pretty much the spics of Asia.
Which is not a positive quality.

Attached: 1534050042052.jpg (222x293, 19K)

be white
goto philippines
doesn't matter where you are from
you are a KANO
LOL

say what you want, but I have friends from the time i spent there who still talk to every week. some of them had a hard time financially after college and are still living with their parents after 30, but that's considered normal over there. contrast with western culture where boomer parents are eager to get rid of their kids at the first opportunity, I don't think it's a bad trait.

>>They mix well with whites
>You Americans like being 56% mutts. Keep the propaganda to yourself.
so you would think, fucking shitskin, if you saw her walking by you?

Attached: 9fc09ec6c877cfc2ba332d9f872cf88c.jpg (720x960, 104K)

kek

>are still living with their parents after 30
You are just reinforcing my point, that they are a bunch of cucks.
> that's considered normal over there.
That is why they produce weak men and women. Too much coddling of their offspring.
>are eager to get rid of their kids at the first opportunity
Yea well if your kid doesn't have any self-sufficiency in his mid 20s. That means you fucked up as a parent and in fact your better off letting them go to fend for themselves. So they can finally be challenged instead of coddled.

Attached: best_shrek_face_by_mrlorgin-d7jaspk.jpg (320x317, 27K)

Mexicans of the east. Hard workers, very family oriented and very dangerous if angered.

based

LUMPIA'D

Attached: 3ab50c30b69c363c9a6ecfdd6a9e.jpg (1200x952, 112K)

well, i disagree. i know plenty people who are my age (mid-late 30s) who never got any assistance from their parents, did well in school and are still not home owners or financially stable, and are living paycheck to paycheck. any assistance from their parents would be appreciated, but of course none was received.

why do i see baby boomers with flip wives/girlfriends everywhere? pic related

Attached: mmmmeggrolls.jpg (649x365, 46K)

The only decent Flips the past 20 years is Pacquiao and Duterte.
>if you saw her walking by you?
I prefer white women. Especially French and Italian women. It's a complete downgrade to have sex with a Flip chick. Heck, if you mate with one. Your kid will inherit the weak qualities of their race. Which I mentioned here.

Attached: manny-pacquiao.jpg (930x620, 79K)

Country 50yo pedo's go to to fuck kids

asian niggers

Filipino immigrants are hard workers, so hard that they use to smoke meth the warehouse I used to work at so they could do 24 hour shifts and shit. I like them but they let themselves be easily exploited much like the Mexicans. Their kids are obnoxious and LARP as niggers and are more spoiled than anyone I know, especially the boys. Their parents will work their finger to the bone in hard labor jobs just so they can buy designer clothes and shit for their kids, it's pretty sad but not really my problem. You're like the beaners but smarter.

>marry a flip goblin
>give birth to a supermodel
would you fug her?

>get LUMPIA'd ONCE
>become most successful mass shooter in history

10/10 would bang
youtu.be/iNDiTyl7ap4?t=7s

Attached: 1511932285244.jpg (338x531, 36K)

>Not thinking about someone other than yourself is cucked
You must be 18 and up to post

this guy is a half flip half white. bizarre

Attached: index.jpg (275x183, 5K)

Attached: 1531083958957.gif (1000x1000, 1.47M)

>this guy is a half flip half white
they really dont look flip or asian when they mix with white
it's all that spanish blood

Attached: vcfb.jpg (342x514, 39K)

Disgusting jungle monsters that have the worst qualities of spics and niggers. Will stab you to death over a verbal disagreement and are dumb as fuck. Absolute fucking epidemic where I live

I don't know, Vietnamese people tend to have a superiority complex over them though, and over other Malays. In fact I'd say all non-Malay Asians do except maybe Burmese and Khmers.
t. Vietnamese lad

every Fillipino/a I have ever met has been nice. Your leader is based. the belut (or however you spell it) the fertilized duck egg is absolutely disgusting, quit doing that.

great place for boomers to fuck kids to death

>Your kid will inherit the weak qualities of their race
It really depends
here is a flip mother / white father US football player

Attached: kmnjbhg.jpg (240x320, 33K)

They are terrible drivers

>le 57% face

>It really depends
Would you breed with a nigger too Amerimutt?

Attached: shrek face.jpg (353x334, 15K)

The niggers of Asia

>They are terrible drivers
that's because the majority of them don't drive or drive 100cc scooters

Yeah, I think it's fucking disgusting.

Didn't know that? Why are Vietnamese gooks think they are so cool? They are third world jungle niggers.

His face looks like this.

Attached: 1534024794093.png (580x634, 341K)

He is the best

Attached: 285968de7f4bb9d59d70f269e9b35d875492a89b2e2c397f14ebfe88776c34fe.jpg (429x343, 19K)

Malays are just usually seen as lazy and sometimes stupid. It's not just Vietnamese people, Thais and NE Asians have the same stereotypes for them.

Also won't lie, them generally being darker plays a role.

Attached: Stoddard_race_map_1920.jpg (800x448, 138K)

>Thai don't like Malay
Could it be that they come across the border and blow things up?

Next time post a image that you don't need a microscope to view. You faggot.

Asian beaners

just visit that shithole one day, you'll get an idea

This!

East asians aren't even people. Only brown asians have souls ie: pinays, thais, Cambodians, laos, burmese, and some viets.

Attached: 87c-1.gif (500x382, 910K)

Attached: 1537810438278.jpg (700x734, 107K)

>leaf

Based duerte

When did everything go so wrong?

Attached: IMG_20181001_010704.jpg (898x1587, 388K)

>#1 in the world for sex
>you mean ease for sex?
no wonder you managed to elect trudeau

>of*

Fpbp

Tight pussy. Good food. Not much else.

That chicken adobo pussy though

The only based Asians are Mongolia, China and Japan.Those countries are the cultural center of Asia. All other Asian countries are irrelevant.

good knife skills

Just not true. Many are uneducated and they have some sneaky underhanded women but Flips are wonderful people in general. Americanized filipinos act like spics but people from they island are filled with love. Most are good christians and very family oriented. Good food too. Top tier mutts.