Explaining the Jews Japanese

In response to a dead thread, showing the power of Jews on Americans...
From Wikipedia...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_script_reform

...on 31 March 1946, {{{the first American Education Delegation}}} arrived in Japan at the invitation of the SCAP and issued its first report. The report pointed out the difficulties concerning kanji use, and advocated the use of rōmaji...

(Locals having difficulties with their own language/writing ? F You!)

Due to losing the war, the Japanese kanji was simplified to hiragana and pretty much forced to use it, hence it explain why hiragana just like Jewish script. This shows {{{they}}} already in control since before WW2.

Attached: jews_hiragana.jpg (492x720, 66K)

The fuck you are talking about

Ass up, cant you read ?

Interesting subject. I will try to summarize from memory here:

General Macarthur took over Japan after the Allies won WWII, and held command until 1950. In the 5 years he was over there, he was working under a joint UN effort with Lt. General Alexandre Vasiliev, a representative of the UN Military Staff Committee. Vasiliev was a Russian Jew who had strong ties to ZIon, which ultimately caused a great deal of conflict between MacArthur and Truman, another Zionist shill, when Macarthur pointed out that the unnecessary blood shed in Japan, Korea and other places in the world, due to Zionist influence and policies, would cry out for revenge and the Allied Forces would be held accountable by God.

This, as well as several other failures to see eye to eye, resulted in Truman firing MacArthur, claiming that he defied orders by crossing the 38th Parallel into North Korea in an attempt to blitzkrieg the Norks, but there were far deeper reasons. The internal struggle between White House cabinet members after FDR's death, concerning how much influence the Zionists had on our government, was the greatest point of contention, especially after Truman had to drop those two atom bombs to clean up the mess FDR got the US into with Japan.

These Jewish influences very much continued within the UN, formed by Woodrow Wilson, another shill for the Jews, and as a result of the joint military staff command that Japan was under from 1945 to 1950, this no doubt led to them being responsible for changing the Jap language to something resembling Hebrew, hoping that at some point maybe they could control Japan easier.

Seeing how much influence the Jews had in the post WWII world, in both the European and Asian theaters, this doesn't surprise me. Fortunately, they didn't have too much time to do much, because after just a few years, Vasiliev was pulled from Japan, and was reported to have taken an unexplained leave of absence. In reality, they sent him to commie China to take over troop movements of the red army across the 38th Parallel in the opposite direction of what MacArthur was planning.

Basically, they secretly tried to hand the Commies South Korea under the table, and when MacArthur tried to fight in the opposite direction, he was fired by Truman, who was in league with certain people in the UN supporting Communists, because he saw it as the only way to get the US out of the mess they were in. It was a compromise that would forever sell out the UN to the communists, and it continues to be an issue to this day, with Trump having to cut through endless amounts of bullshit to proceed with his plan to investigate China for trade fuckery, as well as antitrust issues for stealing technology from people who have their companies build stuff.

I hope this explanation puts this "coincidence" into perspective for you, user.

MacArthur is lucky he didn't suffer the same fate as Patton for questioning what the world did to Germany, framing them for atrocities that were not committed. If FDR was still alive, MacArthur would not be. But Truman was too much of a pussy to eliminate people in that way.

No wonder the character so alike, even their pronunciation matched. These Jews tentacles never knew boundary do they ?
In 100 years they come again and say Japs and Jews are related, long lost brothers connected by hiragana, sheesh.

>Due to losing the war, the Japanese kanji was simplified to hiragana
Hiragana was created more than 1000 years ago.

Attached: japanese.hiraganakanji.jpg.png (882x862, 247K)

Hiragana existed for over a thousand years before WWII....

Katakana is also over 1000 years old.

Attached: 2000px-Katakana_origine.svg.png (2000x2200, 355K)

But hey I guess this is at least pretty good evidence that the entire world used to be covered in one country with one language.

Unlikely. If you were to go far enough back in time to where everyone was speaking one language, if that ever existed, you are probably back before written scripts. And simply pointing out similarities between modern scripts as evidence of a common source is hurt by looking at the actual development of those scripts in history.

Nah, I believe the other explanation better, "its hard for Japanese to read kanji" my ass. The characters were there for thousand year and they simply change it by mimicking Jewish alefbet - romaji.

"Hepburn is based on English phonology and has competed with the alternative Nihon-shiki romanization, which was developed in Japan as a replacement of the Japanese script.[6] In 1930, a Special Romanization Study Commission was appointed to compare the two.[6] The Commission eventually decided in favor of a slightly-modified version of Nihon-shiki, which was proclaimed to be Japan's official romanization for all purposes by a September 21, 1937 cabinet ordinance; it is now known as the Kunrei-shiki romanization. The ordinance was temporarily overturned by the Supreme Commander for the Allied Powers (SCAP) during the Occupation of Japan, but it was reissued, with slight revisions, in 1954."

According to even Wikijewdia, the Hepburn Romanization of Katakana was revised at least 3 times between 1937 and 1954. Why, you ask? To make it EASIER FOR ALLIED FORCES TO READ. So your history doesn't hold water.

>Nah, I believe the other explanation better
Okay, you're wrong.

>The characters were there for thousand year and they simply change it by mimicking Jewish alefbet - romaji.
Romaji is a way to represent Japanese in roman characters. The same characters we're using right now. Not Hebrew.

You're a leftist attempting to stay retarded shit to make us look bad, aren't you? Show your flag.

Attached: 1532506167269.jpg (696x698, 55K)

Exactly. It was hard for the Allied countries, as well as the Jews, to read it. That's why it was changed.

This, besides Japanese Kanji is too redundant, Kanji is literally Chinese Character but it actually is Chinese Characters Adapted to the Japanese Language, they decided to keep 漢字 as a name to it but there are not Chinese Kanjis, Kanji is Japanese only, Chinese Characters are Chinese Characters even though the literal translation of 漢字 is Chinese Character

So as far as I remember my clases the Emperor ordered to be a writing system and the schoolars went to China to steal the Chinese Writig System which changed overtime and the two systems known as Hiragana and Katakana were invented from the shape of the chinese characters.

So stop shilling with your stupid ideas mongoloid

The Jewish influence over UN-controlled countries, both during and after WWII, is documented well. Only a shill would say otherwise.

Nice retardation shill

Attached: 1525659099606.jpg (538x960, 49K)

>hebrew
>n
ノ = no
this is KATAKANA btw aka the alphabet used for foreigner stuff

They claim that it is the Latin alphabet that is resembled in Romaji, but that is bullshit. Roman and Hebrew are very similar. There is no reason for them to choose Latin, a dead language, to serve as a form of alphabet the world could understand. Fuck. Off.

Roman Latin, I mean.

The pronunciation was meant to resemble romance languages, but the script is Hebrew. And with that, I'm out, faggots. Go ahead and argue among yourselves. I've proven my point.

>There is no reason for them to choose Latin, a dead language, to serve as a form of alphabet the world could understand. Fuck. Off.
The purpose of Romaji is to increase understanding with Europeans. It uses letters we use.

japan royal family have hooked jew nosetips, they are mixed way back

Attached: Japan-princess-807737.jpg (590x350, 37K)

You've proven you're an idiot.

This is another example of leftists posting stupid shit on Jow Forums and then screen shotting it so that they can parade around and found how 'stupid they are on Jow Forums.'

Attached: 1532482932421.gif (230x230, 1.54M)

Dude how fucking retarded can you be

You detected as a shill, you spring up just even by first post, coz it mention Jews, further more keep pointing "its not the same" where everyone can see the similarity.

Seems kikes arent so smart either.

Hiragana was added to J writing system more than a 1000 years ago because Jnese is an agglutinating language and cannot be expressed solely w Chinese characters. Same w Katakana. You will find literature written entirely by hiragana by female authors since at least the Heian period and katakana by men (hiragana looks curvy/feminine; katakana looks angular/masculine)

I know that, but modern ones are 1946.
I'm learning Japanese, slowly though, and I might even learn Jewish using hiragana! Woo hoo 2 bird 1 stone.

Btw, in 1980/90s theres a rabbi came to Japan and somehow linked Japan stuff in a shrine (I forgot what, i think its hiragana) to Jews, the tentacles never stop.