Why does Jow Forums only shit on poor Muslim countries when the majority of the worst shitholes on the planet are...

Why does Jow Forums only shit on poor Muslim countries when the majority of the worst shitholes on the planet are Christian? Is it hypocrisy or just willful ignorance?

Attached: 5315343121.png (1769x1185, 744K)

Other urls found in this thread:

touregypt.net/featurestories/marriage.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_coupled_cousins
popsci.com/marrying-cousins-genetics#page-3
jstor.org/stable/3774053
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't worry, youre just as bad as christian africans

Niggers

It is a part the zionist plan that hasn't been understood by many yet. Christians have similair, and almost the same values as muslims. (((Who))) would profit of a war between those two religions?

>just as bad
How? Muslim majority countries like Indonesia or Turkey are among the top 20 economies of the world. It's not even close.

Race is more important than religion. This is not disputable.

Nobody cares about Africans. Filter those out and almost 100% of shitholes are muslim majority.

low gdp per capita, low quality of living, low average iq etc..

The worst countries with regards to crime, murder, rape and drug trade are all Christian majority shitholes in central and Latin America you retard.

Attached: Homicide rate.jpg (726x645, 210K)

You're not helping your case, all of those countries have lots of africans

If Latin America had sharia law or some equivalent in place it wouldn't be even half as violent and barbaric as it is now. These kinds of people only respond to force and fear.

That's a cop out. Every time something bad happens in an majority Muslim country it's Islam's fault. Everytime it happens in a Christian African or Hispanic country it's because they're niggers and spics. You are inconsistent as it gets, either it's race or it's religion.

Yeah Jow Forums never shits on Africans you're right.

Jow Forums never shits on Christians because Christians are a protected group on this board. Jow Forums is too PC about Christians, why don't they acknowledge that most Christian majority countries are shitholes and the only "good" Christian countries are those where most people are irrelgious?

>in an majority Muslim country it's Islam's fault.

Middle eastern countries were more civilized until islam came around, now they are inbred low iq morons that are also muslim

Your low IQ prevents you from thinking critically.

If Christianity was the cause western Europe would have never been so successful. Race is more important

You misspelled nigger

Their black skin doesn't make them African, they are Amerindian or Latinos, native to South America. Also Hispanics are hardly African.
Egyptians married their cousins, as did the Babylonians. Cousin marriage is a pre Islamic practice. You lack a fundamental understanding of how empires work. Greece ruled the world, now they can't pay their debts. Islam catapulted the Middle East to new, never before seen heights where Middle Easterners conquered land from Spain to India and South East Asia. We built the Al Hambra and the Taj Mahal

The Central American's collective unconscious is the desire to eat each other. No system is going to fix that.

>Their black skin doesn't make them African, they are Amerindian or Latinos, native to South America. Also Hispanics are hardly African.

Learn to read, mohammed. I never claimed american indians are black. I said they have a lot of africans.

Your point was bullshit then. The majority of the population of Latin American Christian shitholes isn't African.

A systematic acceptance of parallel-cousin marriage took place when Islamization occurred together with Arabization

Islam destroyed an entire people, made them all into low IQ morons like yourself.

Ok so you've determined that both Christianity and Islam create shit tier societies. What are you going to do with this information? Become atheist?

>implying Jow Forums doesn't shit on nogs even more than mudslimes
Gas yourself you pedo worshipping street-shitter.

Many of those on the list do have majority black or mixed breeds.

Facts remain the same about muslim countries

You're full of shit. Not only were cousin marriages the norm in ancient Egypt, they regularly married siblings. When the Greeks came to Egypt they found that 25% of relationsships in Ancient Egypt were between brothers and sisters.

Source: touregypt.net/featurestories/marriage.htm

Oh, and cousin marriages were quite common in Europe as well. Here's a list of famous coupled cousins throughout the years;

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_coupled_cousins

And according to modern science, it's not harmful IF not practiced generationally, which is explicitely forbiddened by the Quran to do (spread your genes far and wide).

Source popsci.com/marrying-cousins-genetics#page-3

>implying Jow Forums doesn't shit on niggers even more than Muslims
How do I know you failed the question on the IQ test which told you to pick the odd one out?Muslim is not a race you fucking retard. Niggers and Muslims are dissimilar categories. If you shit on Muslims it only makes sense that you shit on Christians as well. The fact that you don't makes you a two faced low IQ hypocrite.

Nice low IQ thinking (giving a list of specific cousins, linking a tourism website, thinking inbreeding is good and that muslims practice it in a proper way)

>A systematic acceptance of parallel-cousin marriage took place when Islamization occurred together with Arabization
>jstor.org/stable/3774053

What is the average IQ of all these middle eastern countries?

Your people are low IQ and have shit countries

You know a defence of Islam where you just point at other times and places and say "look, these guys are just as shit as we are" is not all that convincing.

>Muslim is not a race you fucking retard

He never said it was, you low IQ subhuman

>If you shit on Muslims it only makes sense that you shit on Christians as well.

Only to low IQ individuals does yourself does that make sense.

Indonesia? A literal fucking shithole.

Source: see my flag.

Indonesia dont have black you idiot.

Indonesia is not on that list in the picture linked

Ironically yes. Atheist is based as fuck.

Islam doesn't create shit socities, most religious Muslim countries are highly prosperous, even the most extreme ones such as Saudi Arabia, Iran, Qatar etc. Meanwhile religious Christian countries look like Phillipines, pic related

Attached: Phillipines.jpg (1224x864, 1.09M)

I never said that, the whole point is that we are better

It's not as bad as many Christian majority shitholes

>even the most extreme ones such as Saudi Arabia, Iran, Qatar etc.

All are shit countries with low quality of living and low IQ people.

>Senegal
>Christian majority
Ironically kill yourself.

He literally put niggers and Muslims in the same category. How do I know that you too failed the "pick the odd one out" question in the IQ test like the retard you are

>it's not harmful IF not practiced generationally, which is explicitely forbiddened by the Quran to do (spread your genes far and wide).

Well first gen of incest do lead to higher chance of genetic disoder, depending on your luck. Quran never specified or implicitly stated that "dont marry your cousin because of inherent danger of gene misreplication or genetic disoder". Those things dont exist at that time.

>implying Jow Forums doesn't shit on nogs even more than mudslimes

That is what he said, learn to read.

We don't like bigoted maniacs who are stupid enough to believe that some invisible sky-fairy would anoint a vile criminal war-lord PEDOPHILE to be his prophet.

Attached: moderate Muslim.jpg (1536x1564, 928K)

>muh niggers

>Inbreeding is good
I never said that, go back to school and learn to read. I linked a study which states that cousin marriage if not practiced generationally is not as bad as previously thought.
>Babylonians and Egyptians didn't marry their cousins, only Islam made them do it
That's the dumbest thing I have ever heard
>According to estimates, 4 to 7 percent of the children from first cousins are likely to have birth defects. In comparison, 3 to 4 percent of the children with distantly related parents are likely to have defects.

Christian, Muslim, Jewish. All peas in a pod, desert worshippers get the rope.

Attached: semitism against Europe...jpg (278x181, 18K)

>if not practiced generationally is not as bad as previously thought.

Not as bad, so you still think it is bad? It's a problem for muslim countries.

>That's the dumbest thing I have ever heard

Go try and read the article

Lets look at facts. Islamic countries have low average IQ's

Do you disagree?

>We don't like bigoted maniacs
clearly you do faggot, Americans are bigoted maniacs who like to bomb other countries and shoot each other

Attached: AmericaDinduNuthin.jpg (593x544, 146K)

>Islam doesn't create shit socities
Cool well if you could persuade your fellow Muslims of that so they stay in their non shit societies instead of relentlessly fleeing to our superior atheist societies that would be fantastic.

> Islamic countries have low average IQs
I agree, and? Latin Americans have low average IQs too (about the same as the Middle East in general). Once upon a time they had the Aztec and the Mayan empire. What happened? Did they fuck their cousins too to lower their IQ? Or did Christianity made them drop their IQ? Why do Christian sub saharans have lower or the same IQ as Muslim sub saharan? You're being a one dimensional retard right now blaming it all on cousin marriage or on religion. Especially when the types of "genetic defects" that generational inbreeding results in isn't a deduction of a few IQ points, we are talking about literal down syndrome stricken offspring

BTW the West has the highest rate of downs syndrom and autism nowadays, because women are having children past 35, as well as smoking, doing drugs etc. during pregnancies.

I do wonder why they have to flee

Attached: 1527424447241.jpg (691x768, 91K)

>have to
The vast majority of Muslim immigrants in Europe are not from war torn countries.

and even the ones that are at war are fleeing Muslim on Muslim violence at this point.

Most are from
>Syria
>Iraq
>Afghanistan
>Libya
>Iran
All countries that the West fucked up either by bombing directly or destabilising through coups. Where are the Qatari and Saudi migrants? They don't exist because the don't have to move because their countries are rich and prosperous.

Are you retarded? Some things are multi-variable

Caucasian countries that are Christian > Caucasian countries that are Islamic > Non-Caucasian countries that are Christian > Non-Caucasian countries that are Islamic

Black Christians.

Most are from Turkey, North Africa, and Pakistan.

>Caucasian countries that are Christian > Caucasian countries that are Islamic
So Armenia is better than Azerbaijan or Turkey? by which metric?

> Non-Caucasian countries that are Christian > Non-Caucasian countries that are Islamic
Go back to the OP, retard. Literally the worst countries on the planet are Christian.

>Africa

lmeo
Anyway, vast majority of muslim countries occupies the far end of that list, while non-muslim countries are either all in the upper echelons or evenly spread.

>Turkey
Guest workers, mostly in Germany that came in during the 50s. For quite a few years Turks have a negative migration rate in Germany meaning they are going back. The only one's who leave their country are doing so to study or work, highly "fleeing" for life.
>North Africans
The fruits of French colonisation
>Pakistan
The fruits of Bristish colonisation

None of these groups comprise recent immigrants btw.

>Highly
I mean hardly*

>the West
>not the jews
go away shill
also each of these countries was a backtrodden shithole before the US, the dog of the jews, bombed it to shit
syria is a dictatorship
Iraq was a dictatorship
Afghanistan is such a horrible place that no one saw it worth it to actually capture the place
Libya was always a shitty desert, especially after ghaddafi
and iran, well what's to say about a place that willingly imposed the ayatollah's rule upon itself
the sole reason the Qatari and Saudis are rich is because of america wanting to have some fake islamic allies, aswell as their abundance of oil which will be worthless in less than 2 decades

If you loko at the second table (on the right) which are the worst of the worst there's a 50/50 divide between Christian and Muslim countries.

BTW I made this thread because I read Sarrazin talking shit about Muslims meanwhile completely ignoring the illiterate masses of Christians everywhere.

I never mentioned recent. I simply said that most Muslim immigrants in Europe are not from war torn countries. Which is true.

by its existence
I'd rather go to Armenia than Azerbaijan or Turkey
also the worst country in the world is Niger, which is majority muslim

>I'd rather go to Armenia than Azerbaijan or Turkey
This is literally a muh feels argument. Facts don't care about your feelings. Both Azerbaijan and Turkey is vastly superior to any country of the cacasus by any economic metric.
>Worst is Muslim
Congrats for being second and third worst, I guess?

Why don't we discuss the fact that almost all non-religious countries are superior to Muslim countries, why do you think that is?

Maybe you haven't heard of Canada.

economic metric is not a reasonable metric for anything
neither to invest nor to go there to be a tourist
fact is that Islam is not the right religion and they're wrong, so it's logical that they'll end up worse than a Christian civilization
thanks, rather be second worst than worst.
but I don't think african countries are that Christian, most of it is African tribal religions mixed with some Christianity, same with Islam in africa
Africa is just a bad example of Christianity and Islam

I already said that irreligious countries are perhaps the best countries in the world to live in. It is because the value system of irreligious / secular oriented countries is based around materialism which inevitably produces wealth and prosperity. Religious people tend to cope through suffering as a form of divine punishment, always hoping for a better afterlife instead of trying to improve conditions here. Mentally they are content and perhaps more at peace with their world than the hyper mechanised Westerner can ever be.

Weak argument when you have to attempt to drag us DOWN to YOUR level.
Your filthy Koran demands Global conquest. We are just lucky that you are too stupid with your low IQ's to compete your conquest.

Attached: mohamheadpedo.jpg (320x329, 43K)

Turkey is one of the most popular tourist destination anyway, so most people disagree with you. Even in Africa, people (Europeans) would rather visit Morocco or Tunisia than go to any Christian African country. Those are just the statistics.

Attached: 1522466511033.png (864x1098, 266K)

Atheism in western countries is not as widespread as you might think. The biggest part of the population still believe into some kind of god or religion.

So when comparing African Christians to Muslims, we use economic and development metrics, but when comparing Atheists to Muslims, we use wishy washy spiritualist bollocks. Got it.

Maybe those Africans are even more "at peace" than Muslims, they are certainly suffering enough.

>killing 1,500,000,00 muslims

there are only 1,500,000,000 muslims in the world total, where the fuck are you getting your numbers?

We don't have to compare the spirituality of religious countries, they are spiritual by virtue of being religion. The God of the Westeners, however, is reason, which dictates material outcomes as the highest good. So we can only compare that what is different. so when comparing religious Christians to religious Muslims I compared econmics.

I didn't make the meme, maybe they're adding up the casualities of colonialism

LMAO Tourists go to Turkey because it is cheap as fuck, especially after retraded Erdogan has totally crashed their currency. And obviously northern african countries are closer as any country in central and south africa. Absolute brainlet detected

I think you added three extra zero's there Mustafah.

Point taken but might I add the Islamic conquest of Buddhist countries; India, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Bangladesh,Indonesia, a couple others and currently trying your luck in Thailand and Burma, that you are getting, as your dead Buddhist victims would say; your karma. And that's just Buddhist countries.

if you agree then you dont need to wonder why people shit on muslim countries. Everyone agreea they are shit. African countries are shit because they are african, same applies to south america. Christianity doesnt make countries shit since you have world powers that are christian

Christians have good countries to live in
Muslims do not

So India, Sierra Leone, Iraq etc are Christian and it's the Christian's fault these countries are absolute shitholes? Wowzers you learn something new on pol everyday!

All of those countries are full of niggers.
It doesn't matter if they are christian or muslim.